Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Another Meijin?! [p/Domri] Empty Another Meijin?! [p/Domri]

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm
Hikashi walked around the streets of Kumogakure with rain falling down over her umbrella. Another rainy day, just like the ones before. Everywhere she went the trickling of that strange substance fell upon her bring with it melancholy and sport cancellations upon others. Drip, drip, drop, every day since she killed her brother; a fellow Meijin with powers of lightning. The thunder to her storm was now another body to be found in the dark streets. Hikashi wasn't a killer, she acted on her brother's violent actions. Is a killer one of a bad heart or one who had just done the deed, she wondered in the rain. She knew, deep down, that she was the cause of this rain. Nothing could explain why it constantly falls around her every second of the day. Looking upon the once busy streets, she felt a kind of melancholy for what the rain had done. Sadly, she still felt some kind of comfort in the rain. She was surrounded by the only thing she knew how to use and it felt comfortable to her. Hikashi rubbed off the rain drops from her blue dress and brushed back her blue curls. Her once green eyes now were blue and wavy from her clan. She took nothing more than a deep sigh as she wondered where the other ninja could be.

[226 Words]
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Meijin?! [p/Domri] Empty Re: Another Meijin?! [p/Domri]

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:04 am
Domri had been wandering the city for some time now not knowing what to expect on this day he had always felt as if he was different but he never knew how he never would just wonder the village like this or worry about any of the little things like if he belonged to a clan neither of his parents ever mentioned anything about it in the little time he had with them. It was no time for him to be dwelling in the past as he noticed that it was raining now and that there was a woman standing in the road with an umbrella his straw hat kept him covered enough in the rain but where did the rain come from there was no sign it was supposed to rain he stood there looking at the woman for a second before cautiously approaching forward hoping he didn't surprise her when he walked right in front of her. "Hello I wonder where everyone is and where this rain came from."

Wc: 171
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:02 pm
Hikashi looked over and was surprised to see someone with a straw hat out of nowhere. From past knowledge, she knew anyone who looked even the slightest bit weird who approached her was probably expressive or a ninja. Looking to see his white robes and blue vest, she realized it must have been some kind of training garb maybe. Could this be a fellow ninja who wasn't as weird as all the others in the village, the lady wondered. Seeing his very light blue eyes, she could only think about how much power this suspected ninja could possess. Hikashi made sure to be quick to his question and talked of the rain happily.
"Oh, they are probably all inside from my rain. I don't know how or where, but I got some kind of odd enchantment that causes rain wherever I go."
She held out her white, gloved hand to him.
"I'm Hikashi Meijin, a Genin of Kumogakure and one who has a blessed curse of the Meijin disease in my body. Don't get me wrong though, I definitely can hold my own in a fight with my experience with the water element."
Waiting for a response, she smirked. It had been awhile since someone approached her, usually people were too concerned with the rain. Who knows what kind of power lies in the kid before her. What kind of ninja is or could this kid be, she could question. Maybe it wasn't right to assume, but something seemed different about this kid even if he seemed young to be a ninja.

Why it is raining (Forgot to say first post of the thread XD. Probably won't matter to a great extent anyway):
40 action points taken from Eternal Teardop of Aquarius in order to cause rain until end of thread.
195/235 Action Points left.

[488 Twc]
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm
The boy was fascinated by her answer and wondered how could one person change the weather of a area just by being in the area he didn't understand it. Domri only could explain it to himself as it was like magic although most magic tricks could be explained logically and this was the opposite nothing explained it. The boy blinked for a second seeing her holding out her hand to him that had a white glove on it what was he suppose to do he thought to himself he was never very good when it came to the matter of dealing with people or etiquette. Domri's light blue eyes shined with excitement hearing her name. "My name is Domri Meijin I am a Academy student of Kumogakure but I will become a great ninja some day. I don't know much about this Meijin Disease you speak of I didn't know there were either other Meijins out there. unfortunately I didn't get to learn anything about the Meijin from my parents well they were around." The boy could only laugh as she brought up being good with water. "Well I need to train a lot more before I can say I'm proficient with any jutsu or element. I guess my only thing I need to focus on doing is becoming a genin right now although I do wish to become stronger than I currently am one should always strive to improve ones self or so I heard."

Twc: 417
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 pm
Wow, that was unexpected. It seems to Hikashi that she wasn't the only Meijin around here in Kumogakure. Gawking at the man being a Meijin, she hardly knew what to say. Last names might not produce certainty, but it seems Meijin is a last name that is much too specific. Could it really be that another person had that beautiful curse of the Meijin disease, she wondered to herself. Thoughts exploded over her such as what is the academy student doing out in the rain, what ever happened to his parents, and why he got that last name. If only she had chakra vision like the hyuuga clan was fabled to have in one book at the library. It might be rude to ask about his dead parents, but she felt he was fine enough with himself for it.
"Domri, it was? I can help you a great deal in unlocking your potential if you tell me where you parents gave you that last name. I know it might be a funny coincidence, but you might share the same disease as me. If you would, could you feel out the chakra system in your body for any trace of some sort of comfort. It took a great deal of time for myself, but I found a deep comfort with the water element. If you were to describe the flow of chakra in your body, what would you say it feels like? Domri, I believe you have a great amount of potential if you do possess this disease."
She might have been overreacting, but Hikashi wanted to have Domri realize early on how great he can be in an element if he was a Meijin. The lady felt a deep urge to awaken whatever element this guy could be proficient with. Looking up at her storm, she wondered if this was all just one big misunderstanding. So many questions, too many questions. Domri could be some kind of pupil to her, she had plenty of spare time to do whatever she wished. Worst case scenario, she just pushed a bunch of questions onto a random academy student without the disease. Her first hunch was right, so her second one just had to be right too. Domri was a Meijin, she couldn't possibly imagine otherwise.

[871 Twc]
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 pm
Domri could only wondered if he had this Meijin disease that she spoke of he let her words sink in for a minute before he would close his eyes slowly going to see if he could find a comfort with something in him or explain how the flow of his chakra in his body felt. a part of this boy wanted to have this same disease as this girl and the other wasn't to sure about it having a doubt every word of it. He opened his eyes again looking at this woman than up to her storm he felt a little disappointed. "I didn't feel anything and I don't know how I should explain my chakra flow." Domri knew this wasn't just a coincidence they had the same name he had to have the same disease as her maybe it would just take him more time either way he wasn't going to let it discourage him as he looked back at this girl in the blue dress. "Whether I have this disease or not I will reach my goals it wont be a easy road and there are no short cuts I do understand that. Perhaps the next time we meet ill be able to find whatever it is I'm missing."

Twc:629
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:04 pm
She saw Domri close his eyes and wondered if it was all too good to be true. Asking a complete stranger who was also an academy student if they had a disease wasn't the best idea, but Hikashi has asked some questions before that were way more dumb than this one. Looking at Domri open his eyes and gain a disappointed look, it was confirmed for her. The feelings that rushed through her own chakra network for rain and water didn't surface very early one for herself and especially not as an academy student. Hearing Domri speak, she felt kinda bad for the guy. Had she just put him down for not having a disease? With all of this in mind, Hikashi listened to him hint at leaving. She smiled at him to try to ease his disappointment before responding.
"You aren't missing anything, this is all a hunch off your last name. Don't worry about it, but I will give you my address if you ever feel something inside of you. Try experimenting with other elements and if it feels impossible for your chakra network to work with it, then there is a good chance you might have this disease. Whether you have this disease or not, you look determined enough to do great things in this world. You are also probably just as better off with the disease anyway."
Realizing it was getting late for herself, she handed him a slip of paper with her address quickly scribbled onto it and smiled. Looking at the academy student, she felt almost a kind of responsibility for the stranger. Either way it was a harsh world ahead for whatever this ninja becomes, Hikashi could speculate.
"Well, it is getting late, but it was nice to see someone who might be a Meijin. Hope to see you when you become a Genin!"
She waved him goodbye and walked away blissfully with the rain. With a new found respect for her clan, the rain lady could only question what would become of this kid and maybe the entire village. Lots of bad people lived in Kumogakure, but yet lots of good reigned as well. Thinking about Ashur, she headed back with a calm mind.

[1,243 Word Total]
6 Stats Obtained
1,243 words towards Wave One
[Exit Thread]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:09 am

Approved @ Hikashi <3
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:49 am
The boy stood silent feeling what rain drops hit him that did. Domri knew her words were to cheer him up but he ignored them it annoyed him to no end that he had failed to do what she asked that he could feel nothing even to have one shred in common with someone would have been nice for the boy he looked up noticing the piece of paper quicky taking and placing it where it wouldn't get destroyed by the rain. He understood she was leaving and it was getting late the boy nodded without saying a word he watched as she disappeared and the rain disappeared with her. Domri was glad to have met a new person but upset he didn't have a disease. He only looked up to the sky before feeling a cool breeze and decided to head back to home in need of a change of clothes and to dry off. This boy might have found new inspiration to meet her again after he became a genin.

twc:801
claiming 4 stats
[exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500