Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

A new Seed Empty A new Seed

Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 pm
Flow would be walking lost in thought. As he looked around he was just all to sad. At the way things were around the village. What life could be like if he was stronger. If war was not around. People take the fun out of things nowadays. As he was walking. He had on his back pack as he was walking. Walking towards a better tomorrow. It was time for him to go out and change the world. For the better he needed them to know he did not want to feel pain ever again. With a smile on his face he would be on his lucky way. Making his to the gate.

As he looked around he would see that the village was still in repair mode. More alor less broken. Looking on he would take a deep breathe and be on his way. As the only way to advance himself. Is to get stronger out in the wild land of the ninja world. Flow would look on at the gate or what was the gate and frowned. Thinking to himself at what could be if only he was strong enough to change the way things were. He would go talk to the man in charge. That was the one known as the kage in the land made up of islands. 

Wc222

Village exit 

Timer start now

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A new Seed Empty Re: A new Seed

Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 pm
Travel Rules (forumotion.com)

Read the rules. 

'All travel topics must be made on the country's borders. Travel topics must be created stating the destination within brackets and one cannot start traveling in an ongoing topic.'

You also need to exit all of your current topics before you are able to travel.
Ghost
Citizen

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:10 pm
To the boarders I go
Right after I exit the gate
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:56 pm
The nighttime sky had been amazing in the Leaf even amidst the ongoing reconstruction of the village and the gates themselves. A temporary checkpoint had been put up so that people could safely enter the village which also meant that security had still been going. With his advisor council restructured and set, the Hokage Ishimaru would be wandering around the village more specifically near the gates at the current moment. His swirling mix of black and white hair moved in the night wind as he would be instructing a few of the builders and ninja on duty on what to do and where to set the current plans for the reconstruction. He had not made time to do a full inauguration of his taking of the mantle of Hokage but the news had been passed around. At the moment his main goal had been the restoration of his home. That went to say that he would have had every available shinobi working hard to secure and make their village a better and lasting home. The young Uchiha would have thought he would have been walking through the checkpoint but as Ishimaru glanced toward him, he would speak and a few guards would interrupt the path that Ghost would have been taking," I don't remember setting any clearance for people to leave while we are rebuilding unless they were going to Suna for training...and i don't remember seeing your name on that list so might I ask where do you think you are going at this time of night? It would be wise for you to head back into the village where your help would be needed...unless you have an issue with that?," of course Ishimaru would always be wary of any uncertain movements from the leaf shinobi and would keep his guard up just in case. At the moment the two would be 5 meters apart while the guards currently in his path would be the same distance away. The young male would be wearing the Hokage hat sat snuggly on his head with his prized sword, Hitobanju, sitting snuggly on his right hip. The moment Ghost would activate anything that Ishimaru would perceive as hostile, he would act in kind and detain the shinobi before pressing.

AP used: None
Embracing Shadows: 1/5
[Interrupting Exit]
Ghost
Citizen

Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:51 pm
As he looked around he would indeed be surrounded. But why was it he was? Flow had no idea this would go down. As a matter of fact he in fact knew someone would stop. But not the new kage. Flow would look on as he had a smile on his face. A sad one but it was a smile. As Flow would look on he would respond.  "Lord Hokage as a matter of fact. Flow Sarutobi should be on that list. As I was apart of the core group that left in the beginning. To go to Suna. Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am the former aid to the Hokage before you. With him no longer being in power. Well I decided to retire from this way of life. I truly wish you all the best in your effort for freedom. But I will go to Suna and try to get my book off the ground. me being here just isn't worth it anymore."  He would look on as he saw theu were in battle ready mode. 

Although they did not show it. Flow knew.  "Even after entering the Chunnin Exams and being in the last 8 out of 200. Still I am not happy with my way of life and seek to change it."

As he did that he would start to walk. He only wanted to leave to start a new life away from drama. As he walked he would not show any signs of wanting to fight. Instead he started to walk to the right exit.
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:44 pm
Ishimaru would continue to watch the shinobi as he spoke, the very distinguishable "Oh really" look as the male finished his sentence," Then if you were supposed to be in Suna why are you not still there? Additionally the previous Hokage was also in Suna and unless he sent you back with a missive to state that then you should very well be in Suna...Yet you are here. No matter. Unfortunately you do not understand that there is no "retiring" just because the Kage you were aide to is no longer in the position. If you were an "aide" then you should still be doing just that. Aiding the village in its process of rebuilding, not running away from the duties you are supposed to upkeep. This sounds more like desertion that you retiring since you are doing this in a very...treasonous manner. Leaving the village under the guise of night presumably because you thought no one would be manning the post...Not even giving so much as a letter of resignation or doing it yourself in person. Regardless, if you are unhappy with your way of life then it would do you some good to do better with it in your home. Now if you would please head back to the village and assist with the reconstruction," of course the guards would once again stop him in his tracks from leaving, causing Ishimaru to sigh. His hands would remain near one another but not moving just yet. He would allow the male one more change to change his stance...or be detained.

AP: None
Embracing Shadows: 2/5
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:15 pm
Flow would look on at the man now holding the very title. He once swore to protect. But yet again he was out matched in the sense of what is life too him right now. As he looked up it did get dark. But when did that happen. Life was full of things like time passing by. He would give a smile to the Hokage as he said.  "To commit treason one must do a foul act. But if this is called a foul act if such I must stop. Upon me leaving the sun was sitting. It is best for me to travel under the moon light and not sun. But as I stated before I was at the gate in Suna but left to go to the Chunin Exam. But I understand now and I shall return to the leaf. Keep in mind Lord Hokage I was in training to be a Anbu or your personal guard. But seeing those roles are now taken. I wonder what is there for me to do?" As he said that it would start to drizzle. It would soon rain. 

Flow loved the rain indeed he did. As he looked on he would return to inside the leaf village. As he looked up at the falling water. Flow would smile as he stopped by the gate. As he would walk away from it to go around. Trying to leave if not stopped. Making his way pass the hidden leaf ninja. If all went well he would leave out through the other side door. This time the right one. As a tear was in his eyes he would simply whisper goodbye for now I shall return stronger. As he was too weak as of right now to protect his home. 

Exit
the leaf again if not stopped

Wc698

Towards D rank 

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46737-sharingan-copycat-technique#363055
Ghost
Citizen

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:07 am
As he was not stopped a smile would be on his face. As no one would stop him. Flow would look on as first he had to go to the land of waves or rain or whatever they called it. This was because he had to try to put a stop to this so called war that he felt was going. To destroy what he had left and with all his glory. He would take off his back pack and within it. There would be a cloak. He would put it on. As he pulled the hood over his head. With that. He would be outside of the leaf village and was planning on ending this crazy bloodshed war himself. With all being said. He would take his steps and be on his way. 

Exit
Post claim since the other member did not post in over 48 hours. 

Officially exit the leaf village. 

Traveling to Konohagakure broader.
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:23 am
[Exit once again interrupted. I like how you went back to edit your post forgetting that you didn’t even add your wc up and no one would notice? Aight G that’s cool.]

He really thought he had done it. To walk away from one’s Kage was an offense within itself but to continue to try and walk out and thinking nothing would happen? That would excite death upon one. If this had been the gentler, more understanding Ishimaru then he would have understood where the man has been coming from but this was not. With his back once again turned and not paying attention think he was Scott free, Ishimaru had already sealed his fate. In one fluid motion since his hands were still close together he would move his hands in a way that would form six seals without sound or movement. Because Ghost had started walking and kept his back to Ishimaru there would be no way for the male to see or hear what had been going on. At the swift conclusion of the sixth seal, Ishimaru would channel his Yuumei within himself in a way he had not before. Enhancing himself the dragon would spawn from his right arm at swift speed of 240, the body being no more than a 2 meters in thickness and the head being four meters yet the full length of the body was more than 20 meters. The dragon would wrap around the torso of Ghost quickly constricting his arm movements by forcefully pinning them to his side, the bottom portion of the dragon would wrap around the males bottom legs fully wrapping and constricting him fully. The head would bite onto the neck, specifically his neck to assure that this death would be swift. Nothing above the neck would be touched by the dragon, leaving the face, nose and eyes free from the attack but once the dragon bit into his neck it was over. Blood would begin to erupt from the males neck as Ishimaru made his way over unsheathing his blade. The Dragon had made sure that Ghost had been pinned on his stomach which would mean his face would be in the dirt. As Ishimaru stepped to the side of Ghost the last thing the male would feel on this plane would be the steel of Hitobanju ripping through his spin and ending him,” I have no room in this village for scum like you. Perish,” the sword would quickly be removed from the lifeless body as he watched the blood drain on the ground. It wasn’t something he wanted to do but something that had to be done.

AP:
-100 Ap for Corrupting Dragon (240 Speed, 240 Strength)
-50 for Monster (+80 vigor, +80 speed)

Claiming death of Ghost

Also: A new Seed Unknown

In case you didn’t read the rules again
Ghost
Citizen

Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:30 am
His back was turned for a reason and he knew his death was coming. As he had no plans of staying here. So sooner or later he would have met his end. Flow would look on as the moment he had his back turned. His hands would already he deep in his eyes. With his relaxes being at maximum. He was fast too make his move. Reaching in both his eye sockets. Before the dragon would grab hold of him. Quickly crushing his eyes. As he knew that was what this guy wanted from the beginning. As his eyes was indeed become useless after this. Even if he did not know of the boy bloodline. Such a sad fate to be born in a clan that many picked off for their eyes. With that he would accept his death and the fact he does not have. To see this cold cruel world again.

Daiko and Noboru Kaito like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum