Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 1000

Sand Gremlins... I mean Genin on a mission! (I/O)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand Gremlins... I mean Genin on a mission! (I/O)

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:55 pm
She listened as Tima carried on. “Sorry if I seemed like I was looking for assurance I guess I was just thinking out loud. I didn’t mean to worry you. You seem to make friends fast and I’m glad to be thought of so highly so quickly. I hope you can keep that goodwill up without getting hurt. I know I’d get hurt by strangers far too easily or maybe just take things to personally thinking like that so props to you. I struggle with being this honest to most people, but maybe it’s easier this time because I think this’ll be the last mission I do.” She chuckled almost breathlessly, like she was sighing at the same time. “I’m quite sure I didn’t do much of anything to be a good friend, but you can still visit me in the village when you have time between missions. Maybe I’ll be able to do things that would make me a good friend at some point.”

As she watched him set up his tent, she rolled up her jacket into a pillow and leaned against a nearby rock. She had gotten used to sleeping anywhere in the village so the dessert didn’t to bother her much.  As she pulled her bandana over her face she said “It looks like we both over think things too much huh? Try to not put too much thought into remembering me, especially if I don’t stick with this whole ninja thing. All that energy should be spent elsewhere, I’m sure you’ll make some good friends, if not now, then when you get a chance to travel around. Here’s to hopefully a night free from a couple worries, good night.” After a few moments she focused on getting straight to sleep.

She woke before morning and watched over the camp until Arantima woke up. She hadn’t slept as well as she’d have liked to the night before. Maybe that was the sign she needed that it was time to go back home, and figure out what she wanted. “Good morning. I didn’t actually pack enough food for an overnight mission, so the sooner we get back the sooner we can eat.” She said as cheerily as when they met the morning before. She checked her gear one last time to make sure everything in its place then she set off toward the village with Tima.

As they got to the gates, she slowed her pace a bit. “I’ll help you tan the hide if you’d like or at least be an extra hand if needed. I’m sure there’s a place or two we can borrow tools if you’d rather I not visit your home.” As they walked into the village, she picked up some food from one of the vendors as they went, making sure to get enough for the two of them. The process of tanning didn’t seem too hard, and it was easy, quiet work that she could easily do as the last bit of their mission. She was happy to put her mask back on for the end of the mission. She even hummed quietly to herself whenever Tima wasn’t talking. That way it was easy to fill the void and keep up the rhythm of the work with out it being too awkward. Once they were done, she made sure to give him his part of the steel then she stuck out her hand to stay goodbye.

“Thanks again for join the mission with me it was an eyeing opening experience. And the offer I said before still stands if you ever want to stop by my family’s restaurant, feel free. I’m sure with all the mission you’ll be on you can work up an appetite! If you make new friends, bring them over to!” She smiled brightly at him as she talked. “I’ll report the mission and take back anything that we need to deliver, I’ll give me some more time to think. Bye for now!” She waved then walked farther into the village. After reporting everything she went back to her home. Her parents were already busy getting ready for the next rush. Still as she entered, they waved her over to ask about what she had done and gave her prep work to do as they talked. It was grounding and familiar, maybe it was where she should be.

[exit]
WC: 729 TWC:3250

Claiming
10,000 Ryo, 50 AP, 1x High Grade Steel, 1x Leather
3,200 WC 32 stat points to Chakra
1,750 WC to learn B rank Singularity
1,500 WC toward learning B rank Imitation black hole
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Sand Gremlins... I mean Genin on a mission! (I/O)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand Gremlins... I mean Genin on a mission! (I/O)

Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:06 am
[Exit and Claim]

Claiming 10000 Ryo, 50 AP, 1 High Grade Steel, 1 Leather

3250 WC - Claiming 25% Max stat discount instead of AP for Word count

750 WC spent to learn the A rank of Demon Wind Launch

Spending 750 WC to learn the C rank of Samurai Sabre Technique

Soending 375 WC to learn The B rank of the same Technique

Spending 750 WC towards the A rank of the Same technique

Spending 375 WC to learn d Rank of Fuinjutsu Lock

Spenign 250 Towards D rank of Fuinjutsu Amplifier
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:56 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum