Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Guard Duty Intern Empty Guard Duty Intern

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:52 am
Guard City Intern:
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Guard Duty Intern Empty Re: Guard Duty Intern

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:25 am
Kenta got up extra early. Today was the first time he would have guard duty. He wanted to leave a great impression on the guards. It would make it easier for him if he ever felt like sneaking out or in the village. He made himself a quick breakfast of shrimp and grits. A rare treat as receiving shrimp could be considered an ordeal. Not that a lot of people in Suna ate it. It was a comfort breakfast from Konoha.

Cleaning up Kenta made his way towards the gate of the village. Guard duty was one of the more exciting jobs in the village. Everyday could be a different duty. Compared to the other grunt work that was done for the village the difference was clear as day. It was not as fun as hunting down the Mizukage or other terrorists. It was a close second for a ninja of his level. He could only hope an interesting ninja would break in so he could bust out some moves and rack up merit.

“Hi hi! Kenta reporting for duty!” Kenta gave a smile and salute to the manager on duty. He was an eager beaver ready to start. The man looked older with a bit of a scar on his face. It made it look like he had a bit of a smile.

He checked the information and stared at Kenta. The stare made him nervous for a moment. It felt like the guy could see right through him. It felt intrusive and slightly degrading. Kenta found himself frowning back at the man.

“Your chakra control is pretty impressive for someone your age. Proper training you could be a force to be reckoned with. Normally when I use that on someone they just shiver. Anyway on to your duties.” The man checked some paperwork on a scroll. “You pay attention to detail. Which is a great trait for a guard to have. You can move out with me then. I will go first so you can get a hang of what we do.”

Kenta followed the guard outside the gate to the gate entrance. “Papers please.” The guard was handed some papers from a young couple with silver hair. Kenta figured they were siblings. “So a lovely young couple. Your paperwork checks out. I just have to check out the cargo as well.” The guard waved for Kenta to follow him as he went inside. Kenta could swear the man's eyes had a glow to them as he inspected the luggage.” Kenta was watching the process carefully with rapt attention. “Okay everything here is good to go.”

The two stepped off and waved the couple inside. Kenta had a couple of questions he needed to ask. He was not the type to sit quietly and just decided to ask. “They look pretty similar to be a couple instead of siblings. I think the saying of being with someone long enough you start to look like them is true. I do also wonder why your eyes kept flashing as you looked through the luggage.”

The eyes of the older, more experienced guard found its way back to Kenta. ”You do not cease to amaze me. I have an inherited dojutsu that allows me to see certain things. I can detect falsehoods in my own right. They were actually cousins but are married as well. They just look similar. My eyes flashed as I checked their luggage but it all came up as clear. If you are this observant let me see how you do the next one.”

The guard waved the next stranger forward. It was a lone man with a backpack on him. He did not seem harmless at first glance, Kenta could not assuage a feeling of unease as he read the man's papers. It identified him as a farmer from Fire Country trying to migrate. Kenta went through the man's stuff for a moment. Nothing seemed out of place so he waved the man forward to go through.

“Thoughts?” The guard asked.

Kenta gave his honest thoughts as if he expected to be asked. “He was weird. He had a heavy look and a thick scent of bloodlust. As if he could kill with ease. The odd part was all his equipment and paper work actually checked out. It left nothing that could deny him entry.”

The old guard smiled. “You did great then. The man is actually an ANBU worker for the village. A man like that would not leave any traces normal people could follow. If you could pick up on it he either let you, or you are a liar. For everyone’s sake we would have to hope he let you. The alternative would have been bad for all of us.”

It was odd that Kenta was starting to feel a tad bit of admiration for the gate guards. They had to keep a vast majority of knowledge in their heads. Knowledge that the village could not afford to get leaked out. A normal person would not have even noticed the bloodlust the fake farmer gave off before.

The rest of the time as a gate guard was met with similar circumstances. Kenta would check paperwork then check the person. The guard that was watching him gave him tips. The tips ranged from reading the faces of certain people and feeling as to who the real danger is. The job was fun and passed by faster than Kenshin would have liked.

“You are free to go.” It was quitting time for their shift and Kenta was no exception. The mission report would be sent to the main office and he did not have to worry about checking it out. All he had to do was go and collect his pay later. Kenta debated about taking more jobs like this in the future. It was exciting and gave him a chance to work on his people reading skills, the ability to get paid for doing it was just a bonus.

TWC: 1003

[CLAIM]

1,000 words claimed, 3 discarded

TECHS

1000/1000 Words to learn Rising Summon Pillar C rank

STATS

10 AP bonus from 1 D rank

10 WC Stat distribution goes 10 for Vigor.

MISSION REWARDS

2,000 Ryo for the mission and 100 Ryo for the mission salaries. Total: 2,100 Ryo.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Guard Duty Intern Empty Re: Guard Duty Intern

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:05 pm