Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Ashes Of The Leaf Empty Ashes Of The Leaf

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:16 am
As he was walking down the road way. Assuming she was following him to the office of the Hokage. Ghost would be quick to look on as he was looking around to see how messed up the village still was it truly was painful to watch. As he said to her. " you know what we have a lot to do in this day and age. Even after the war the village is still dying. As we do in fact face a bold new war. Us ninja of the leaf shall still be able to do something. You see most of us fled to the sand for protection or to get stronger. But I like it right here. I will do what I have to do. So I say to you what we need to do is unlock even more power. We have a long way to go my new friend."

As he said that they would have made it to the Hokage building. As Ghost took a deep breath he would look on. As he took his left hand for her to follow him up to the office. As he walked in the building he would be sure to take his time. As he made it to the office itself. There would be a door. Ghost would then knock on it as he would bow in his honorable way. Looking at her he would say. " Now lady of the hour we must wait for the Hokage to answer." Just as he said that he would say to the Hokage on the other side of the door. Hopeing he was in there. " It is I Lord Hokage I have returned and I have brought the one for whom you asked me to bring."

Wc292
Yomiko
Yomiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Yomiko
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 19700

Ashes Of The Leaf Empty Re: Ashes Of The Leaf

Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:29 pm
Konohagakure truly was a mess. It had been for as long as she could remember. It looked nothing like how it did in the history books and how some of the elderly described it from back in their youth. So much had seemingly changed and fell to ruin after war, negligence from previous Hokage, and honestly the unwillingness of the Konoha people to fight back and reclaim their home from Kirigakure. Yomiko knew the history. She knew the struggle. She knew what it felt like to be weak, unhead, and unseen. But this was when it would all change for the better. She was going to make sure of it. 

“You know, I am a descendent from the Uzumaki clan,” she started, seemingly unsure if she should be talking about this as they continued their way to the Hokage’s office. “My clan, my heritage, it’s all directly linked and tied to Konohagakure no Sato. While we were originally from another village, we helped in the founding of ALL of the ninja world alongside the Senju. We’re cousins after all. My point is, I want to see this village back to what it was in all of the stories. I want all of the clans that have fallen apart and scattered to come together again…”

She trailed off as her pace slowed a little bit. There was so much she wanted and she couldn’t help but realize what she sounded like. She sounded like a child living within a naive fantasy. “I want to become strong, like you said. I want to unlock more power so that we don’t have to keep running to others for help or hiding in Sunagakure no Sato.”

That was the last she said of it all. Yomiko remained in silence as they continued to the Hokage’s office building, making their way up to the door where her companion would knock and announce themselves to the man behind the door. It was time to be of use to her Hokage, to her village, and to her people. She was leagues behind the others, or so she felt she was, but if she could find a way to get stronger and help everyone in their struggle and in their fight? She would. No matter what the stakes and no matter what the cost.

--WC 386--
(Again, sorry for the long delay. Got bogged down before I left on vacation and then just got back a day or so ago. Time to hit the writing grounds with my feet a running!)
Ghost
Citizen

Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:12 pm
As he looked on at the girl a smile would come across his face. Believe it or not he was in a sad state of mind but he would not show you. One moment he was on top of the world yet the very next. He is how could one say it defeated. He needed a change of things to truly be happy. He felt this new hokage was just there for the taking. As he looked on st her he would say to the other ninja of the leaf. As he stood up he would look on with a smile.  "They say the leaf blooms twice or however that saying goes. But I will be retiring as a ninja hear. As I take on another role I do wish you the best in whatever. Hopefully the heavens looks down upon this village."

As he said that he would take a bow them Ghost would take his leave. As his next move was truly unclear even to him. 

Exit
Wc460

Using travel ticket to go from the Leaf village to Kirigakure village gate
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:50 pm
Sir you know the rules. Denied of usage of ticket here. Post At the gates like a normal person please
Ghost
Citizen

Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:13 am
Right just read up on the travel but I still would like this Exit approved
Daiko
Citizen