Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Analysis

+6
Raleth
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Bubels
Shitai Orochi
Sebastian Mikaelson
Mizuki Ohta
10 posters
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

The Analysis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Analysis

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:34 pm
He almost forgot how it felt when those violet eyes of hers met his, a sensation Sebastian wasn't used to and experienced for the first them the day he arrived at the Sunagakure gates. Back then the Tau was welcomed by none other than the lady in front of him, Mizuki. Once a lovely gate guard had now blossomed into the confident Kazekage standing in front of him and quite possible leading her people into the unknown. Nothing more than a smile formed on his face, words were never his thing. By then others had decided to show up, one a bit stranger than the other, and joined the few of those that were gathered around. 

As the group of people now seemed complete, most of them unfamiliar to the Berserker, an older and possibly more experienced shinobi stood up and took the word as a means to introduce himself to the crowd of Sunagakure individuals. Sebastian wasn't provided with great social skills which is why he appreciated Raleth seemed to be a man of few words as well. A brief introduction followed by .. advertising his own tea? "I hope this is not why we were gathered here" Sebastian spoke under his breath for only those closest to him to hear. Gladly accepting a piece of fruit, an apple to be precise considering it was probably his most favorite fruit, the Tau then simply waited for the Kazekage to take the word and explain the reason for their gathering.

Taking a bigger bite Sebastian was rather surprised to find out the village had something as high-tech as a virtual reality arena. "Who am I kidding, I don't know what the fuck that is" he softly voiced, making fun of his own ignorance. He continued to listen attentively, paying close attention to Mizuki as the Lady in Red proceeded and explained further. If the choice of battlefield wasn't enough an even bigger surprise soon followed as they were informed their opponent was going to be .. the Kazekage herself. A sudden flashback to the time he bested both Mizuki and Guren in his first mission after arriving at Sunagakure. 

As he noticed her gracious movements the Tau figured she simply wanted to find out the current state of the Sunagakure forces, curious about each and every single one of their abilities. Following her moves Sebastian saw the Kazekage had started pairing up most people, deciding who was going to take on one of her clones. Just like the others the person chosen to be his companion was someone unbeknownst to him, however that wouldn't matter much since they were soon going to be dealing with something else. Joining one of the clones he'd take position, trying to figure out what to do with the headset. "How the hell do I put this on?", as expected of the dense idiot he was it seemed backwards wasn't the way to go. Adjusting it the right way the Berserker simply waited for what's to come.

(WC: 500, TWC: 981)

Nature Stacks: 2/6
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 14000

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 pm
Honey Bunches felt honored witnessing the ashen haired man offering treats. His elderly appearance only made Honey Bunches twitch with excitement, the years worth of tales and knowledge wrapped away within this humble package was almost enough to make one request an audience at once. He held his tongue however as he was still shaken. He nursed the cup of tea in his hands, the bright scents sure to return his usual cool demeanor. He would make plans in the future to learn from this man, but at present there were important matters at hand, and great tea in his hand.

Downing an entire cup, Honey Bunches smiles at the group also partaking, a fruit somehow appeared in his hand, the plump banana shocking Honey Bunches only until he saw a thermos fly through the air behind the one that had given the tea. Wishing for more tea, Honey Bunches found himself glancing skeptically around the extra cups. He opens the banana, and the feeling of focus is only ironed down, the potassium stirring within his grey matter.

He listened closely to Mizu’s announcement, his nostrils flaring as he tried to remain calm at the prospect of fighting her. Hearing that she was thrilled, Honey Bunches suddenly becomes aware of the state he’s in, and tries to resist the embarrassment that comes with it. He felt comfortable with these group of ninja, but he must look like hell, and that reality slowly set in before drifting away as it had this morning.

As Mizu approached him, he followed her with her eyes, noting that she seemed to be looking into him as much as at him. Trying to make sense of why that would be, he watches her movements and sighs when she seems to be prepared for battle, other ninja making their way or otherwise.

The shadow clones he witnessed were beyond his comprehension to a point of envy. He thought of his water clones and how they could assist him, but it seemed as if there were now three separate entities all bearing the tell-tale signs of the Kazekage, and they seemed to have any amount of range without risking water all over everything around them. In a way, it was beautiful, and in another way a great example of something to look out for. He couldn’t really smell a huge difference and the smell of clean electronic equipment was the biggest suppressor of most other miniscule scents.

The man touches the markings on his face and looks to Kazue, each as ninja not yet assigned to a grouping. He felt a bit off at the leader’s silence towards him, but being treated as a real villager gave him the validation he needed. As he waited for Kazue to approach, he noted that Tsuyoi was not nearly as close as he thought, and he waited for him as well.

Honey Bunches looked at Kazue hiding behind him, and smirked, clenching his fist and giving a wicked grin to himself. “Looks like it’s you and the dirty dog? What’s our teamname?” He scratches his chin. “Honey Bunches is a really awesome team name.” He nods, then remembers his own name. “Honey Bunches Bunches. Is the team name I mean.” He points a finger, “you’re a bunch, you’re a bunch. Is ‘cus I love you a bunch.” He laughs and then gets a thousand yard stare. “Our team name is up to you all, if not I’m calling you by your names...”

Honey Bunches looked down to Kazue again, throwing his arm around him and picking him up similar to how one would pick up a log. “You’re coming with me buddy.”

“Here’s what you missed, pal.” Honey Bunches waves for Tsuyoi to follow, and carries Kazue towards a puddle on the ground. He touches the puddle, and instantly a clone of himself appears out of the murky water, although the clone seems clean. This Honey Bunches has a stupid, shit-eating grin on his face. “I can’t speak the english! Now it’s time for a good old fashioned beat down!!” The clone decrees. The creator of said clone picks up the clone, and spins him around, bowser-tossing him off towards a large rock.

Just before the clone hit the rock, it left the maximum range and turned into a mist of water, creating a small rainbow, and Honey Bunches growled.

“He was supposed to break his head open, buuut. You get the picture.” The small rainbow faded almost as quickly as it began, and Honey Bunches returned to the now thinned crowd once more, his pal still in tow unless he had escaped.

“I should have used that to wash my hair…” Honey Bunches growls again at the puddle of water now covering the rock and looks towards the arena, mildly familiar with the VR but very unfamiliar with the Kage and with the style of his allies.

Honey Bunches sets Kazue down, before saying “You are my teammate now.” He looks among them, but for some reason does not feel the rage that he feels when looking at his genin-level bunk mates. He sees determination, a bolt of uncertainty in Tsuyoi’s eyes, and for some reason a really horny expression on Kazue’s. Doing a double take, Honey Bunches narrows his eyes and continues to explain anything they’ve missed, as well as explaining that they were going to be a team in their battle against the great Mizu. As he mentions the opponent, his face flushes mildly and he looks again at his ragged appearance.

Although playing in dirt and eating roots was a lot of fun in the moment, he now felt distinguished in a way he was not fully comfortable with. Fiddling with his dirty hands, he snapped his fingers as he thought of an idea and told his crew...:

“I’m headed to take a shower. When I come back, we will be ready to take on the opponent. Feel free to eat or drink while you wait for me, I swear it won’t be more than a moment.”

Crouching down, Honey Bunches roars as he gets on all fours and starts propelling himself towards his shower area among the genin bunks. He screams a wicked shriek, the now 9 foot tall lycan letting out a disgusting howl, clearing the shower area quickly as the children screamed.

Staying on his claws on the shower floor, he washed his pits at a speed of 190 and accidentally smashed a bar of soap into said pits, growling and wiping out the soap with his paws. After standing there for what amounted to less than four minutes, he once again dropped to all fours and sprinted back to the original location, leaping through the air and returning to his human form right before his trajectory was perfect to land on the ground of the stone flooring outside the arena, assuming it was still as safe and comfortable as it was when he left. This whole process would have taken under 10 minutes, closer to 6 or 7.

Landing on his hands and legs, he quickly pops himself back up to standing, and lets out a sigh of relief, his clothes and body now clean. If anyone witnessed this, it would seem as if a black blur had flown over the wall of the area and suddenly turned into a pink and tan streak, appearing as a man standing still once all was said and done.

Honey Bunches looked toward his crew, slowly making his way into the VR arena and strapping in, taking a deep breath.

NP: 0/6

AP: 614/674

1265 of 2284
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen
Stat Page : The Spider
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5500

The Analysis - Page 2 Empty sorry this is so short

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:32 am
Confusion...this was the only emotion running through yemma’s mind as his brain slowly was processing everything that had just happened in the span of a few seconds. Firstly his interaction with the hulking jonin which he would come to learn was Raleth , as the lady kage had addressed him as such. Yemma would take a moment to eye the hulking tank of a man that had just touched him a moment ago , ‘he coudlve killed me and regardless of me hearing those heavy feet grind against the sand on the pavement…...i wouldve been powerless to react’ he would think to himself his heart skipping a beat for a second as he imagined the behmoth crushing his skull with massive hands. Naturally the fear was baseless but yemma was subjected to a great degree of abuse when he was young at the hands of his kiri captors , in this very instance the gravity of his own mortality seemed to be creeping in upon him.

‘This is no time to be physced out , or dishonest’ he would think to himself as he began to chew the inside of his cheek his teeth grinding against the supple flesh within the young shinobi’s mouth, threatening to break through and stain his tounge with the taste of iron. As everyone would begin strapping in he would summon up the courage to address his mighty leader “Lady Kazekage i have only recently graduated the academy , and as it stands it may sound brazen but would it be to bold of me to request you share with me any doton you would deem worthy to dispose upon me” he would say as he strapped on the virtual head set. His mind racing a million miles a minute as his was preparing for what was to come next.

He would also break out in a light sweat wondering if he had been propper enough when addressing the kage , which would become apparent as a floral scent would be wafting off the young shinobi a sign his deodorant was working. ‘Please say yes! Please say yes! My teachers at the academy where absolute shit!’ he would think to himself his face becoming a mask of cool calm and collected. Which betrayed the panic within.

WC: 337
TWC: 1454

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 19000

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:41 pm
As tea and fruit are passed around, more shinobi come to answer the summons of the Kazekage. One individual, a genin wearing a plain white shirt and sand-colored baggy pants, strikes Raleth with a sense of unease. He couldn't tell why, but something about his look, that strange glimmer in his eyes, reminded him of the Pale Lady. As breakfast is ate, and the puppet-like-shinobi makes a comment under his breath, the ashen-haired jounin converses with his kage. To her comment about the night, Raleth offers a small chuckle.

"Perhaps it's the lack of iron in my diet. At my age, I should be more conscious of such things. Perhaps I should start growing some vegetables?" Raleth says, dryly.

As the meal concludes, the Pale Lady glides between the shinobi that have gathered with the grace of a stalking feline, tapping them with the tips of her fingers and putting them in groupings. As he is grouped, the wolf-like-man, Honey Bunches, feels an exuberance that is almost infectious. Upon seeing the shinobi with an uneasy presence similar to Mizu, honey Bunches expresses his excitement, putting his arm around the shinobi and performing a marvelous show with a water clone. As the clone explodes into mist and a sparkling rainbow forms over head, Raleth gives a soft clap, throughly amused. As he begins to speak, to comment on the display, the animalistic man crouches on all fours and dashes into the arena. Suddenly, cries of women and children are heard from inside, the sounds of them running to the entrance rumbles the floor as they shriek "EEK!!! A BEAST!!!" 

At this sound, Raleth sighs and unstraps his "walking stick" from his back, useing it to hold his weight as he waits for the crowd. Just as they run out, a blur comes running from the wall to rejoin the group and a crisp and clean honey Bunches stands in front of the fleeing people, grinning from ear to ear. At this, Raleth softly bonks! the head of excitable wolf-man with the top of his "walking stick."

"Don't terrify the people you are sworn to protect, shinobi, watch your use of jutsu when in the village." He says, giving a knowing smirk to Mizu.

As the preparations conclude, the group is ushered into the Simulation Battle Arena. When they walk in, the litter-bug, Yenma, pipes up, asking Mizu to teach him some Earth Style techniques. At this, the aged monk speaks.

"Perhaps I can aid you in this endeavor, Lord Kazekage, if you're too busy conducting your analysis. Afterall..." Raleth turns his head toward the Grove. In this greenery, an earthen wall flanks a crystal clear lake. "I do know a few Earth Style techniques myself."

After her response, Raleth would make his way to the Command Room, the area which surveys all simulations taking place in the battle arena, and awaits further instructions and developments.

[[485/1678]]
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen
Stat Page : The Spider
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 5500

Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:18 pm
mizu said i could do mid claims sooo
TWC: 1454
+14 vigor
Mystic Palm Aura v.7 [A-Rank] (2,500/2,500)
Mist servant techniqe v.7 [D-Rank] [253/500]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 330650

Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:20 am
mid thread claim - 1373

1033 towards Kyuketsuki Kiss 2500/2500
340 towards Chiwonagasu V7 340/2500