Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 14000

Filthy Bathhouse [B RANK MISSION, I/O] Empty Filthy Bathhouse [B RANK MISSION, I/O]

Fri May 28, 2021 5:17 pm
Spoiler:

Honey Bunches sits outside the mission center, writing down a list of things that he himself would want to accomplish if he was going to do a good job of defending this bathhouse.

In front of him, there was a clipboard and pen in his hand. On the clipboard he had a blank piece of lined paper, as well as a map in the center, taking up most of the writing space. In the top left corner, there was a sketch of the word “the”, and he quickly scratched it out with the pen. Looking around for Sukotto, he noticed that he was somewhere around the village, though he couldn’t place quite where. Shaking off his tracking he returned his thoughts to his plans, and he decided he would start.

“KNOWN SO FAR” he scribbles, his handwriting in all capitals. “CAUSE OF DEATH,” he writes, before scratching it out again. “CAUSE OF DEATH,” he writes again before grunting in frustration, looking away from the clipboard. This wasn’t hard, but he found himself losing focus easily in a manner he would not get used to.

With his focus lasered in, he started heading towards the bathouse. He was only about twenty meters away from it, but he took his time, looking around the buildings surrounding him.

It seemed normal, with the exception of

‘YOU BROKE YOUR VOWS
KICKED US DOWN
CUT THE IRIS
BLEED OUR VAULTS
TIME IS WANING
SOON YOUR DEATH WILL BE YOUR FAULT’

written in blood. It was dried past the point of being able to smell it well, but it did not smell much like a human’s blood. As he still did not know of Sukotto’s skill, he didn’t hold back with his hypothesis.

“Animals blood I believe. The message seems to be pretty clear.” He nods, looking at the bathhouse’s symbol, the sign tattered. “It seems like they’re going to uh,” He puts a hand on his chin and starts thinking, looking down at his notes again. Glancing once more to the bathhouse, he decides to head in. Turning to finish his conversation with Sukotto, after that he decided to head inside and start looking at what there was to offer.

Inside the bathhouse, it was surprisingly clean and smelled of some product, but once he left the main lobby and started walking through the actual halls towards bathing areas, the ground got grimy and in some places sticky. Looking closely, it looked as if there was dirt and grime stuck between the bathhouse tiles, and he thanked the heavens he was wearing shoes. Touching his fingers to his face, he covered his nose and continued to check out the baths.

It looks like whoever ran this place was not doing a great job at maintaining it and this was clear by what was called the “economy bathrooms.” Going to the next hall, it read “faucet only economy”, and instead of many filthy tubs, there were many filthy buckets. Honey Bunches said these names to himself a few times, trying to understand what bathrooms had to do with the economy. As he pondered this, he left the area of reeking water and mold and started to search elsewhere.

Further through on the opposite side of the hallway back through the clean entrance, there was what sounded like laughter and music. He noticed on the map that there was supposed to be another hallway, so he decided he would save this area to view with Sukotto. Writing down the repair of the building and the cleanliness on a blank line, he continued away from the voice towards a door labeled STAFF in dark red letters, the paint chipping.

Pressing his ear to the door, he could hear what sounded like someone moving furniture around furiously, with the sound of someone struggling with the weight. Squeezing and pushing on the door handle to give them a hand, the door was locked. Rubbing his chin, the noise behind the door suddenly stopped, and Honey Bunches shrugged and decided to continue on with his detective work.

Heading towards Sukotto, he told him everything he had seen as far as the cleanliness and the room with patrons he had not yet entered. Honey Bunches sighed and longed for the air of the outside world, but he knew that they had to figure out what was going on here and fast before an assassin took them by surprise.

NP: 1
736 of 736

Last edited by Bubels on Fri May 28, 2021 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen
Stat Page : Link

Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 23

Filthy Bathhouse [B RANK MISSION, I/O] Empty Re: Filthy Bathhouse [B RANK MISSION, I/O]

Fri May 28, 2021 11:07 pm
Sukotto checked his weapons pouch to make sure he had packed in everything he might need. He made sure to put in a fresh white rag he always kept around on the off chance he needed to wipe the blood from his face. With all the gear packed away, he read through the mission scroll again. He was to meet Honey Bunches and guard the owner of a bath house from an assassin. Sounded better then most of his missions to date, so he was excited to get underway. 

Instead of his usual clothes, Sukotto wore little more then a white pair of swim trunks, his weapons pouch strapped on. He also had a white towel that was shoved into a pocket, covering and hiding the weapons pouch. He liked to blend in, which explained his gernally terribly colored clothes, but today a bathingsuit would do a much better job of hiding him. He did pack a small bag with a change of clothes in case he needed them for some reason, and kept his hat on as he did need some protection from the sun, even if the barrier did a good job of keeping it out. His skin was pale as hell, and it would take very little direct sunlight to turn him red.

Sukotto made his way over toward the bathhouse, and found Honey as he was examining something. He walked up next to him, and let his eyes roam across the words written in blood. "Someone is awfully dramatic." He reached out and touched the blood, some of it flaking off at his touch and brought it up close to his nose. His other hand covered it, as if he wanted to keep the scent inclosed and was sniffing it, but he really just didn't want Honey to see as he licked it from his fingers. He then proceeded to rub his hands as if he was wiping the blood away. "You are right, that came from a coyote." He then filled in the end of Honey's last sentance. "Kill him. Though I am very curious about the cut iris and how the bathhouse owner bleed vaults."

He followed Honey through the lobby and then walked over to the receptionist. He handed them his hat, and his bag of extra clothes, "Hold on to these for me please." The receptionist gave him a strange look, and was about to tell him that they had an area for that, when Sukotto walked right past him. He had seen Honey heading off toward the general bathing area, so he headed off toward the luxury bathing.

Little changed as he headed down the hallway. The nice atmosphere of the lobby continued as he walked and he found himself considering stopping by sometime. He had never actually visted a bathhouse, but he liked what he was seeing. His thoughts were interrupted when the receptionist finally yelled at him to stop.

"Where do you think you are going? You have to pay before you enter the baths. It is 3000 ryo to enter which covers an hour, and an additional 2000 for each hour beyond the first." Sukotto stared at the man dumbfounded. Coming into this bathhouse for an hour cost him about six months rent. Hell this mission would barely cover two hours in the place and he was saving the owners life from an assassin.

"Yeah, no." He moved the towel that was sticking out of his pocket ever so slightly to reveal his headband which was peaking out from it. He glanced down at it, and the receptionist's eyes followed. "I am on a job." He stepped up to the man, getting far closer then what people generally considered comfortable. He whispered, "I am not here." Then turned away from the receptionist and continued down the hallway.

The lavish area no longer seemed like such a nice deal, and he couldn't imagine who the hell came here or paid those insande prices to sit in a bath. He had a bath at home, was it as nice, no, was a nicer bath worth six months of rent, fuck no.  

Stepping into one of the overpriced baths, he looked around. Steam filled his vision and he could feel the warmth of the air covering his body. Sweat began to bead across his skin as he checked out the room. Curious, he bent down and touched the pristine water, which was hot, but not too hot. It would take a moment to get accustome too, but once you did it likely felt perfect.

Continuing on he found little else of interest. The hallway simply led to more baths, and each one was self contained and had only the one entrance and exit. The area was very private so it lacked windows or any other way to enter the building. With nothing else to see on this side of the building, he headed back through the lounge and toward the general bathing areas.

As he walked he noticed Honey Bunches, who had just stepped away from a door behind the receptionist area. The two met up and each of them went over what they had seen, and Sukotto was amazed at the stark contrast between the two areas. He had just walked out a lavish area that cost a ridiculous amount of money, and apparetnly that was where this place spent every last dime. Honey had apparently just come from a hell hole.

His thoughts were interrupted when Honey mentioned the last bit about what he had heard while next to the staff door. "Honey, were those sounds maybe, I donno, a struggle. Perhaps what we were hired for?" He walked past his friend and over to the receptionist and pointed at the door. "Key." The receptionist paused for a moment unsure for a moment before handing it to him. Sukotto turned and tossed it to Honey. "After you good sir."

[WC 990]

Last edited by Kyuketsuki Sukotto on Fri May 28, 2021 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spacing 2nd, forgot wc)
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Filthy Bathhouse [B RANK MISSION, I/O] Empty Re: Filthy Bathhouse [B RANK MISSION, I/O]

Sat May 29, 2021 12:47 am
Clutching the key in his hand, he smirked over at Sukotto and suddenly felt like an ace’s high detective prime on the hunt. He was ready to get to the bottom of this so he could protect the owner from the same fate as the coyote, the poor creature bled to write the message outside. The key entered the lock smoothly, and with a twist and push the door swung open.

It revealed what looked to be a stack of several towels on the ground in a pile, and there were two individuals there seeming to be having what looked like an improvised meeting. He blocked the way at an awkward angle, but he moved a step forward. Sukotto would however still be blocked from his view.

“And then once we get the next bit, boom! Take it back up to the ritz! Am I right?” One of the two people in this back room, a man, laughs. Both of them are sweating profusely, and in the warm meeting room with towels all over the floor Honey Bunches suddenly noticed a strange smell. Narrowing his eyes, he realized that the two people in front of him were still pretending to ignore the new company. Ducking into the room as the door was a bit short, he looked down at the two people discussing their payments. He was now out of the way.

“HEY.” Comes from the core of Honey Bunches’ being, shaking the two people greatly and echoing back through the halls.

Looking at them, he continues, “Hey, it’s me, Honey Bunches. I’m one of the--”

They suddenly start cracking up with laughter, the man starting slowly before doubling over in laughter. Honey Bunches blinks several times, trying to understand the source of their stupor.

“OWKWAY SWEEDIE PIE!” The presumed owner starts laughing loudly and the smell of cheap liquor starts floating towards the two in the doorway. The woman is not laughing, and the man pauses to see Honey Bunches hulking over him, cracking his knuckles.

“S-Sweetiepie?” He whimpers, but Honey Bunches doesn’t strike him or do anything other than standing there to intimidate him with his stature and piercing glare.

“It’s Honey Bunches.”

The man nods slowly, then looks behind him and lets out a sigh of relief. “Oh, you have Mr Suk with you. It’s good to see they sent a real shinobi to take care of our assassin problem.” The man nods, turning his attention to Sukotto, and tried to get Honey Bunches out of his line of sight.

As the man spoke to Sukotto, Honey Bunches would hulk over him for the first portion of their discussion, dissatisfied with the briefing. He could sense that the man was hiding something, and he had to think of something to help push him. Smelling that weird smell again, he suddenly ripped the towels up from the ground with no warning, and what was beneath shocked him.

It seemed that this place had cleaning supplies after all, and Honey Bunches kicked it up against the wall, furthering his intimidation, or looking like an angry child.

Hoping he looked cool instead of angry, he turned to the young woman who was trembling and sat down next to her, picking up the scrubbing brush and container of cleaning fluid next to it. Staring at her, she was visibly perturbed, and this did not cause him to stop looking creepy.

Sitting there, he kept his senses sharp for anything around them. It seemed as if it was clear, but you could never be too careful on a mission like this.

NP: 2

599 of 1335

Last edited by Bubels on Sat May 29, 2021 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Sat May 29, 2021 11:51 am
Sukotto followed behind Honey, and glanced into the room. He could see towels everywhere and there looked to be no organization whatsoever. He couldn't tell what might be clean and what might be dirty and he honestly doubted the staff knew either. His attention quickly shifted to the people in the room as they began to laugh at Honey's name, which felt like a real bad choice. He hadn't asked him about his name yet, but he had a somewhat similar reaction to the two inside, he just hadn't voiced it. He couldn't help but wonder if he had taken the name from a cereal, but laughing at a person's name, in this case a large imposing person's name, was a terrible idea.

With the owner noticing him, Sukotto gave a little wave. "Sup." He wasn't sure why this guy considered him a real shinobi, he hadn't done anything of note that he was aware of, but if people knew his name he had no complaints. It just meant he was more likely to get jobs and pull in more ryo. Covering rent and food costs was his primary driving force for completing these missions after all, so he would happily take that reputation.

Walking up to the man, Sukotto took in his appearance. He was a short balding man, in a ridiculous looking suit. It wasn't so much that the suit looked strange, it just did not fit the atmosphere of this place. Sukotto supposed he thought dressing up in a suit would make him look professional should he need to meet with one of the luxury clients, but this bath house was no place for a suit, especially with the humid heat that permeated everything in this place. Sukotto was wearing nothing more than a bathing suit, which he also thought added to how funny it was that the man recognized him as a real shinobi, and he had already started to sweat. How Honey was managing with his layers and the thick jacket, he had no idea.

He looked from the owner to the woman and then back, his eyes showing the hint of a question. It took the owner a moment before he nodded, "You can speak in front of her." Sukotto shrugged, "Fair enough. I will get straight to the point then, who is trying to kill you?"

The manager shook his head and made a gesture with his hands to indicate he didn't know, which Sukotto took as bullshit. "So someone, for some reason, wants your head and you have no idea who? Old partner? Angry customer?" He glanced at Honey for a moment, considering what he had seen in the economy bathing area, "Someone who wants revenge because they got a staph infection while sitting in one of your baths or using one of these dirty ass towels?" He gestured to the floor. "We can't protect you if you don't tell us the truth."

The owner seemed to be considering how to respond, or if he was going to say anything when Honey suddenly attacked a pile of towels. He then proceeded to kick some cleaning supplies. Everyone grew still waiting to see if Honey was done, or what he might do next. But he then simply took a seat. After Honey's tirade the owner finally said, "It is my brother. We had a fight when our father passed and I took over the bath house. He used to work here and felt that he deserved the place so now he plans on taking it by force."

Sukotto nodded along. It was certainly a plausible scenario and was likely pretty close to the truth, but he knew there had to be something else to it. The note outside certainly was a threat, but the way it was written left him baffled. He scratched his head, "Care to fill me in about the cryptic note outside? I have a feeling you know what it means and it is a little too strange to be a simple threat. He could have just said he was going to kill you, but it mentioned broken vows, betrayal, a cut iris, guessing eye, but maybe they just really hate cut flowers." He leaned in close, his voice growing cold, "I don't give a fuck what you did, you hired me for a job, either tell me what I need to know so I an do it, or you can find someone else to protect you. Who knows, maybe you will even find someone else before the assassin kills you."

[WC 761] [TWC 1751]
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Sat May 29, 2021 12:45 pm
Honey Bunches nods in agreement. “Something about that message doesn’t add up.” He slowly starts creeping closer to the balding man, the mentioned’s shoulders tensing as Honey Bunches evaluates him. Suddenly the young woman bursts from her silence, “He convinced his brother, a Hyuuga, to give up half of his dojutsu on the black market to pay for the place.”

The man quickly moves to silence her, but Honey Bunches blocks his path.

“So after Phillip here squandered it like everything else--”

“I did not squander it!” The balding man huffed and stomped his feet, “It’s not my fault our product expired!”

“It’s your fault you spent it all on cactus rum, jackass!” She shouts, “You never want to offer anything to bathhouse guests, and we needed supplies! Hell, we needed employees. I’m your only maid, and you know damn well what we get up to.” She turns her head to the side, and Phillip drops his hands and starts rubbing them together.

“L-Look, I didn’t extort the guy if that’s what you’re thinking. H-He got, he got real emotional my brother you know. He said he’d rather be blind than see an unhappy customer, but…” He shakes his head,

“My great idea of a premium bathhouse isn’t yet accepted by the stupid folk of this town.” The man sighs and shakes his head, oblivious to his outrageous prices. “They enter, but half the time they bribe the doorman to keep the prices a mere twentieth of what I charge. A twentieth! I can’t fire him since I don’t even pay him now.” The man wrings his hands, them now getting blotched red marks where he continued grabbing. “In fact, I don’t remember hiring him at all.” He shakes his head, “But he’s not my brother. I haven’t seen much of him since I fired him, actually. Something about a blood feud and reparations.” He nods, and Honey Bunches’ jaw drops. “I refused naturally. I’m not from these badlands myself…”

Before he could continue with his self-absorbed rant, Honey Bunches threw him against the wall, punching into the wall next to his head and creating a crater the size of his fist. Shaking, the man slides down to the floor, looking up at him. Picking him up by the scruff of his jacket, he holds him up for Sukotto to see. “Fuck this guy, I say we ice him now and try to claim the bounty from his brother. Maybe even end up doing a little good for the day.” He had no intention of diverging from the path of the mission, but it was obvious that the balding Phillip was a liar by nature. Anything they could do to get more information was worth it, and finishing any questions Honey Bunches set the changed man down, his face flushed looking as if he was about to call for security.

Unfortunately for him, they were the security.

Honey Bunches nods and huffs out of the room, heading directly to the doorman. As if he had heard their conversation earlier about the illegitimate employment, the sought worker was nowhere to be seen, but his scent remained in the air.

Following it slowly, it led into the changing area of the expensive bathhouse rooms, and Honey Bunches sighed. Looking at the small podium with a locked box, he drapes all of his clothes including his undergarments but excluding his shoes, on the podium.

As they are now, the hot baths had left them little more than soaked through with either sweat or condensation, and he felt relieved without his clothes holding him back. His bare ass followed him through the entrance to a central bathing area.

As he entered the rich bath house, he was greeted by cheers, as well as shouts his way, both positive and negative. He nearly got hit in the head with a pair of swim trunks, and he darted his eyes in the direction of which it came. It seemed there was a stand that was covered in clean trunks and towels, the white a stark contrast to the slowly yellowing walls of this room. Equipping the trunks, he looked out and around the room for any sign of the doorman.

Digging through the towels, ending up throwing half of them on the floor, he sighs. The doorman’s scent he picked up earlier must have been some leftover supply from earlier. Digging deeper, he felt along the wood bottom of the cart, until he felt what felt like a latch. As he dumped more towels on the floor, the woman from earlier ran at him, screaming.

As he opened the latch and pulled out a small box from within, the woman was halfway through a tirade of how long it would take her to get those dry once more, as he popped open the small latch and opened it.

Inside, there was an eye inside a small vial, the eye being white with touches of blue. The label on it said “retirement”.

Looking up slowly at the woman, she was not picking up towels, she was but white in the face. Honey Bunches closed the lid with a snap and locked it again, putting it in his temporary inventory for the time being. He didn’t know exactly what an eye would look like when removed up to this point, but he was sure he knew what it looked like now.

The heat getting to him even more at this point, a disillusioned Honey Bunches grabbed his clothes, kicking off his trunks in the main entranceway and letting them land somewhere on the counter or around it.

He called through the building for Sukotto to meet him outside when he was finished looking around, and that he would show him further evidence against Phillip, who he deemed ‘maldy.’

Pulling his pants up inside the exit doorway, he threw his shirtless body to a sandy and grassy pile. Rolling around in it, the sand stuck to his sweat effectively drying it, the grass acting as something to remove the sand. Finding a bush and breaking off a branch, he worked on scratching off the rest of the sand on his body. Letting himself relax, he waited for Sukotto. If he had been followed out he would have been ignorant of his presence up to this point.

“Check this out.” He hands the small wooden box with no special markings to Sukotto, within held the eye of what could be assumed to be his brother. “He must have gotten greedy and taken them both.” Letting Sukotto keep the box, Honey Bunches shakes his head. “This kind of market exists, it seems like. And even that sweaty bastard wanted his piece.” He shakes his head, “It almost makes me feel bad about protecting the guy. But,” He nods, “The law is the law. We could investigate this man all day, but at the end of it murder is even more wrong than betraying your family.”

This line of conversation puts a bitter taste in Honey Bunches’ mouth, and he holds his head in his hands, sitting and dreading what would come next. His excitement about stopping an assassin had been slowly whittled away by their applicant’s sketchy history in the first place, and as he dreaded this, he looked up to Sukotto to pay closer attention to what he was saying.

As their conversation slowed or they were quiet, suddenly Honey Bunches bolts straight up.

“The doorman was missing when I went to check for him. I thought I had followed his scent, but I only found this instead. Do you know what that means?” Honey Bunches pales as realization creeps over his face. “The doorman is the assassin.”

NP: 3
1284 of 2619
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Sat May 29, 2021 10:38 pm
Sukotto listened to the woman and the owner argue in stunned silence. He couldn't believe someone would do that to their brother. Not that he knew what it was like to have a brother, but the very idea of doing that to someone that was supposed to be family had left him speechless. He watched as Honey slammed the man into the wall, and smashed a hole next to his head, and continued to stay stationary. 

Sukotto listened as Honey spoke, and honestly wasn't sure if he was serious. He had met the guy, and he seemed nice and level headed usually, but they had never been in a situation like this before. If this wasn't a mission he would be killing this piece of shit himself. Hell, if Honey wasn't being serious, making a threat like that may not be the best option based on Sukotto's previous actions. He had nearly attacked restaurant patrons because he misunderstood what was happening in the place and managed to cause a brawl. He responded to Honey, "We should at least check with the brother first, would hate to kill him and not get paid."

Sukotto watched the woman head out after Honey, and then turned to the owner. "We aren't going to kill you. Relax. We were hired for a job, and shinobi of Suna finish their missions." He focused intently for a moment, making sure there were no other heartbeats in the room with him, he picked up the owner and tossed him into a pile of towels. "Your dumb fucking ass has an employ here that you don't pay, and you don't know where he came from. You thought an assassin was coming and didn't even consider, I donno, maybe it is the fucking guy you didn't hire, is working for you anyway, and you know is stealing money from you?" He didn't wait for the guy to respond and just dumped additional towels on him. "Stay there. If you don't want to die, stay in that exact fucking spot until I come back."

Sukotto turned and walked over to the door, then formed three hand seals Tiger - Snake - Dragon, performing the water clone jutsu, producing one clone. He then formed an additional seal, Dog, performing the transformation jutsu, taking the form of the bald owner. Sukotto's clone manhandled the fake bald man and dragged him out of the office.

As he exited the room he heard Honey Bunches yelling for him to meet him outside, so his clone dragged him through the lobby and Sukotto managed to clench a glimpse of Honey's ass as he pulled his pants up. Exiting the building he watched as Honey rolled around and struggled not to let a smirk cross the bald man's face.

The clone dragged the fake bald man over to Honey Bunches and listened as he talked. His clone took the proffered box. Sukotto didn't hide his disgusted look as Honey laid out what happened as the bald man undoubtedly would have looked very upset about being found out. Sukotto's clone responded, "Agreed. But we can always turn his dumbass in once we save his life. Pretty sure cutting out your brother's eye is plenty illegal enough." The clone tossed the transformed Sukotto onto the ground between the two of them.

Sukotto assumed that the Honey could probably tell it was him due to his great sense of smell, but he wasn't positive. Phillip began to yell at Honey, "You don't have any proof whose eye that is! Did you even obtain that legally? Who said you could go and dig around in my place of business." He turned to the clone, "You were hired for a job. You work for me, so do your damn job!"

Sukotto's clone nodded at Honey as he came to that realization. He was about to say that he figured the exact same thing, when the real Sukotto signaled to the clone. He had noticed a new heart beat and from its direction it seemed to be coming from the roof of the building. A moment later a kunai came flying from the roof directly at Sukotto.

Taking swift action he directed his clone who leaped in front of the kunai. Sukotto, who was now blocked behind his clone, began forming hand seals. He performed the seals Dragon → Tiger → Hare, the last one finishing just as the clone was struck by the kunai. As it's body broke into water from the impact, a torrent of water was expelled from Sukotto's mouth, as the wild water wave blasted forth and slammed into the spot the kunai had come from. He heard a yell as the assassin was knocked off the roof. The man managed to land on his feet, and as both Sukotto and Honey had suspected, it was the receptionist. 

Sukotto gave a nod to him and said, "My hat and clothes better still be behind the counter." His transformation jutsu fell away as spoke. He didn't take his eyes off the man, when he addressed Honey, "I think you might still have a little anger pent up if you want first crack, or well probably only crack at him. But let me know if you want any support."

[WC 879] [TWC 2630]

AP used 45 755/800

Wild Water Wave

Transformation Technique

Water Clone
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 pm
Tensing his muscles, now that he thought about it, Honey Bunches had not fought in a long time. Preparing himself, he started to close the distance between him and the man, snatching the eye box out of Sukotto’s hand. Suddenly bolting directly in front of him, he dropped the vial in the man’s hand.

The assassin looked down in his hand, and closed his fist, looking back up at Honey Bunches. His face was completely covered, and he slipped the vial into his pocket. Scratching the back of his head, the assassin looked up at the bathhouse, doing nothing and sitting silently.

“I know how you feel…” Honey Bunches follows his gaze to the side of one building. “You can put your life into something, for as long as you live. But at the end of the day…” His hand closes into a tightly gripped fist. “Someone will take it from you.”

The assassin looks back at him, and he nods. Staring at each other silently, Honey Bunches eyes widen as he narrowly dodges a line of kunai, ducking under what could have dug into his chest and shoulders.

“What the fuck? I thought we were going to be friends.” The assassin had already started to prepare his jump to the building, but Honey Bunches was finished with his antics.

By the time the opponent had made it to the top, Honey Bunches was standing there waiting for him with rage in his eyes. Preparing himself for a mighty strike, the enemy kept up his tactic of throwing kunai at Honey Bunches. It looked like there was a small fortune coming his way, and as such he had no other option than to duck, and take the attacks as he could.

Narrowly escaping a cut throat, he was now covered in scratches from the narrowly dodged kunai. He knew he would have to pick up the pace, or he would become lunch meat.

Just as this thought passed through his mind, he felt power in his arm, and charged directly at the enemy ninja with all the strength he had in him. The man attempted a block from where Honey Bunches aimed, his chest, but it only served to break his arms. This cushioned the blow enough to where he would survive, but Honey Bunches felt strange with this new feeling moving down his arm. Picking him up, he jumped off the building and threw him on the ground, slapping his hands together to clear off dirt and for dramatic effect. Putting his clothes back on, he tosses Sukotto’s clone a cigarette and holds up a peace sign, his glasses being adjusted on his face.

“Off to get this sweet cheddar cheese. I’ll catch you next time, or later tonight if you’re in the village. You know how I am, always creeping.” He laughs as he walks away, thinking to himself.

‘Meeting a friend was one thing, but someone who has a pile of missions under their belt? This was getting interesting…’

NP: 4
502 of 3117

TRAINING*:
Claiming mission rewards [6100 ryo, 30 AP] and claiming backpay from weekly genin pay [250]
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Sun May 30, 2021 12:51 am
Sukotto watched as the fight unfolded before him. His muscles tensed as the assassin began throwing countless blades Honey Bunches way. He did believe in the man, but he struggled to stand still while his friend might be in danger. He had seen Honey fight before, but it was little more than a bar fight. Things had gotten a lot more interesting after that, but he didn't know if Honey could bring out that wolf form if he needed it, and based on what happened when he did, he sure as shit didn't think Honey could control it.

In the end his worries turned out to be unnecessary and Honey managed to put the assassin down quickly. He looked at the half broken body of Honey's opponent on the ground, and then laughed at the worry he had felt. He knew it wasn't completely unfounded, and he could smell blood on his friend from some small cuts, but it certainly wasn't something he needed medical attention for.

Sukotto quickly caught the tossed cigarette, then waved to his friend. "Peace!"

Sukotto lit the cigarette up, then grabbed the assassin and walked back into the bath house, dragging his unconscious form along with him. The woman inside let out a noise and made to run, and Sukotto dropped the body and appeared in front of her. "No you come with me. You get to be a witness. Or an accomplice. Your choice." She looked like was about to bolt, but the fact that she had an option here set in and she agreed to come along. 

He walked into the owner's office and found him beneath the towels waiting for him. Without a word Sukotto smacked him in the side of the head, rendering him unconscious. "I have wanted to do that since I met you." Tossing him over one shoulder he made his way back into the lobby and flung the assassin over his other shoulder. With a nod of his head, the woman followed him and he made his way back to the mission office.

He dropped the two men in front of the office. "Sukotto, the mission assigned to me and Honey Bunches is complete." He nudged the assassin with his foot, "That is the assassin." He then nudged the owner with his other foot, "And that was the requestor." He turned and smiled at the woman before looking back at the man behind the counter, "She will be happy to fill you in on why I brought him along."

Sukotto waited until the woman gave her testimony about what happened and why, then headed out. He was glad to have completed another mission, and even happier that the scum who had hired them wasn't going to get away with anything.

[WC 462] [TWC 3092]

6100 Ryo

30 Ap

Max stats Reduced jutsu requirements by 25%
Ninjutsu Amplifier 1381 of 2500 from This Thread 1119 to go, at 75% 840 left, 840 words used.
Water Wall 1125/1125

Water Release Five Feeding Sharks 1125/1125

Last edited by Kyuketsuki Sukotto on Sun May 30, 2021 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Sun May 30, 2021 2:56 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum