Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Teaching genjutsu (P, IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teaching genjutsu (P, IO)

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:11 pm
Shikuki would nod softly, And prepare herself. Using the Handsign to prepare the kai technique, she would wait for the binding effect to be used before purging her systems to help push the genjutsu out of her system. And than She would nod silently and would practice the same technique back on him, and than When she released from using the technique she would hear him talk about practicing the other techniques and she would nod one more. "Is there anything in partiulcar we need to do for these techniques?" She asked
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:55 am
"Well this genjutsu might be pretty simple for us. Luckily this genjutsu comes straight from the sharingan so there might be some normality in it. The way it works is once you come in eye contact with whomever you want to use the jutsu on they will be put right in it. While they're stuck in the genjutsu you can basically shift reality for them as you see fit. So if you wanted you could keep a battle going in their mind while you don't have to do anything. I would say though dont go over the top like splitting the ground or turning yourself into a tailed beast because then they will instantly know they're in a genjutsu and will try to break out of it. One other option is because all of the genjutsu is just happening inside the person's mind you can render their physical body imoble. The only thing is  if you chose to do so you are imoble to. If you manage to keep your target in this genjutsu for long enough the best part is they will even become unconscious. Now that's just if you have the basics of this jutsu down. Trust me it gets better and better. If we manage to learn it at B rank we can use this genjutsu on familiars. We can then force them into a summoning pact until the genjutsu is broken. If we learn it at A rank we can use it on summons to and the same rule applies. Their summon until it's broken. And each rank higher than C we can use it on one more target at a time.” 

Nasu now paused for a minute. He realized the amount of information he just blurted out and wanted to give Shikuki a chance to ask questions and to get all the information Nasu had just said. Nasu would then answer any simple questions about the jutsu itself. Then Nasu made a decision.

“Ok Shikuki i'm going to share some information with you on the hope that I can trust you with it. That one form of your sharingan you showed me earlier is called the Mangekyo sharingan. I would suggest making it known that you have it because I haven't been able to find almost any information on it. There's also a chance that it's a greater form of the sharingan even though the 3rd stage is supposed to be the fully formed one. I haven't been able to do much with it yet but while I was researching this jutsu there was one thing I found. There was a stage at S rank that could control bijuu. I couldn't read anything more about it because it was basically torn apart. I just managed to put that much together as well as it had extra requirements. There's a high chance that those requirements are this new sharingan.” Nasu would then show Shikuki his own mangekyo sharingan just so she knew he had it too. Maybe it would be a way for them to slowly get closer. 

“So I don't know about you but I'm going to try my best to learn this at a high rank. Sadly there's no way to tell if they actually do because we have no summons or familiars here and I don't think my summons would be happy getting put into genjutsu. I'll just hope I do. Or just grab a random guy in the rest of the training area. So for what I know to use this genjutsu you just have to use your sharingan to push images through to their mind. Then you make them see whatever you want them to see. So if you want the ground to split while you have them locked in the genjutsu try pushing through the image of the ground splitting. The more detailed the odds are the better it will go. I'm just gonna quickly scan the surrounding area with my sharingan to get a really good image of it and then we can both give it a shot on each other.” After Nasu was done he would let Shikuki to go first. He would also let her know that there are no hand seals just the Sharingan.

WC=708
TWC=3068
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 pm
Shikuki would nod and even take out a notepad and began to take notes, She would keep writing until Nasu was done and nodded once more and looked up at him " I greatly appreciate all of this, You see apparently My father was a Uchiha and on a team with my mother, but he went out on a mission and never came back, My mother married another and i grew up thinking him my father till I was old enough to know more, so you see I have no source of information about my abilities, No parents or other clansmen to rely on until you came around. So I thank you greatly" And Shikuki would lean in and kiss his cheek softly for a moment and chuckle softly "So shall we get onto the training bit so that way we can become forces of nature that no one can mess with ?" and with that she would smile and get herself ready for anything to happen.
Nasu
Citizen

Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:35 pm
Nasu started to blush as Shiuki kissed him on the cheek. His heart started to rise for a second and then calmed back down. He then realized he had no idea how old Shikuki was. She looked as if she could be 15 or 16. In that case she would only be 1 year older than Nasu or the same age. He did want to make sure though. So he asked her “I just realized I know nothing about you. As your the only other Uchiha shinobi I know we should get to know each other as we have to watch each others backs anyway. Lets start with something simpler like how old you are. I'm 15. What about you?” After finding out how old she was, Nasu would start with their training unless he is interrupted by Shikuki. Shiuki had given Nasu a heads up to start after he explained it all so Nasu took that as he was going first. By this point they both should have a good understanding of the area around them so they should be able to spot all changes. So Nasu activated his jutsu. He flowed Chakra through his sharingan and used the sharingan genjutsu on Shikuki. Because of the sharingan both Nasu and Shikuki would be able to see the genjutsu so Shikuki would still be able to act freely. So Nasu just started to change things. He tried to hopefully change the color of some trees to some random colors like pink or blue. He then tried some bigger things like creating a giant spider and splitting the ground in front of her. After just a bit of time Nasu deactivated the jutsu in the hope that it worked. “So did the jutsu work or did the images not get pushed through to you.” Nasu waited for the answer and then would let Shikuki take a turn on him.  

WC=293
TWC=3361 
Nasu
Citizen

Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:06 pm
Befor Nasu could let Shikuki have a turn Nasu realized what time it was. It was getting late. Nasu had to be home fast and cook dinner before his parents got home. "Sorry Shikuki but I gotta go home and get some things done before my parents get home. See you next time" Nasu rushed out of the training area and went home. 

WC=63
TWC=3424
Exit
Claims:
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:26 pm
@Shikuki Uchiha
DM me when you make claims.

@Nasu
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum