Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen
Stat Page : Link

Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 23

Mission: Pulling Weeds [E-Rank] Empty Mission: Pulling Weeds [E-Rank]

Fri May 07, 2021 12:32 am
Pulling Weeds
Spoiler:

Sukotto read his mission scroll and groaned. He knew going into it that accepting an E-rank mission was going to be boring, but he wasn't expecting it to be this boring. He was a shinobi. He had practiced, studied, and trained his ass off and he was now going to go pull some weeds. He lived in a desert. Who the hell is having weed problems in a desert? He considered if his time would be better spent smacking the requestor around then doing the job. Maybe a few knocks to the head would do them good. Based on the request he figured it certainly couldn't hurt. Figuratively at least, literally it would hurt a lot.

He followed the directions for the mission and found himself in the grove, which in retrospect made a lot of sense. At least he wasn't going to be searching for plants, and maybe the head knocking wasn't such a good idea after all. It still wasn't shinobi work, but at least it wasn't a complete nonsense request from some crazy ass seeing weed marriages. He wandered around briefly until he found someone who could help him. He gestured to his head headband as he approached, "Hey, I am the shinobi they sent to come pull weeds." A little emphasis was placed on the word shinobi, not enough to sound comical, but there was some resentment in his voice. "Can you show me what I'm killin?"

The man obviously picked up on Sukotto's displeasure, but nodded and guided him over to a group of plants, before pointing out one. "See this one here?" He bent over and pulled it out, being careful not to disturb the other plants. "I need you to find the ones that look exactly like this. There are some that look similar but have flower buds, do not pull those out." He gestured to a very similar looking plant with one flower and a number of buds that hadn't yet opened. "Leave those alone." The heat in the man's voice came as a surprise, and Sukotto was suddenly aware that maybe he didn't want to get on this unassuming man’s bad side.

After acknowledging the man's words he got to work. It was tedious work, but at least he got to spend some time with plants. He rarely ever came here. Almost all of his time was spent training or on missions so that he could afford his small apartment. After he finally managed to get over being a grumpy ass of a child, he actually started to enjoy himself. He walked around scanning the foliage looking for any of the weeds he had been collecting. Occasionally he would misidentify it and find one of the flowering plants, but when he got close he would realize it and leave them be.

He hadn't noticed it earlier, but the air around him had a nice floral quality and the atmosphere was relaxing him. He started to wonder if that was the actual reason for this mission. Maybe it was a subtle hint to new shinobi that they needed to take some more time for themselves and actually enjoy their surroundings. The world outside of this place was a desert, every which way you went for hours to days of travel it was the same. Sand and heat with almost no discernable features. But here, for a short time you could be among a plethora of life.

He pulled out another weed and then realized he had finished. He had scoured the place clean and hadn't even realized it. With a little bit of new found respect for the plants, and the grove in general he walked back to the man he had spoken to. "I got all the weeds, and uh, sorry if I was a bit flippant when I first got here. That is no way to speak to a client. This place is really beautiful." 

The caretaker smiled at the praise for the grove. "Thank you for taking care of the weeds. Now I must get back to tending to these." He turned and walked back toward the plants he had been watering when Sukotto spoke to him. 

Sukotto left the grove and headed back to report that he had finished his mission. It may not have been hard, and it certainly hadn't been work for a shinobi, but he was glad he did it. He had a feeling he would be coming back to the grove before too long.

[WC 750]

1100 Ryo
5 AP
5 Vigor
2 Speed

Water Clone 208 from Previous Mission 958/1000
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default