Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen
Stat Page : Link

Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 23

Mission: Construction Help Empty Mission: Construction Help

Thu May 06, 2021 4:53 pm
Construction Help

Spoiler:

Sukotto sat on the bed in his small apartment as he reread his mission scroll. He was to report to a construction site in an hour to help build a house, which confused the hell out of him. He couldn't fathom how this was ninja work, but it would help him keep a rough over his head. When it came down to it a mission was a mission, whether it made any damn sense or not.

According to the mission office he was going to be working with another shinobi. Of all the missions he had received this was the first one he hadn't had to do solo. The idea of working with another shinobi excited him, though he wasn't sure why they needed two of them on this job. "Maybe they want us to carry things up walls? I guess most people can't walk up walls." He shrugged, grabbing his oversized hat to protect himself from the sun, and headed off toward the site.

He arrived a bit before the mission was supposed to start, and noticed a man standing around with a clipboard. He considered going over to him and introducing himself, but decided he should wait for his partner to show up. With time to kill, he lit up a cigarette and looked at everything that seemed to be set up for them. There were an assortment of tools, buckets, and all manner of different materials that as far as he could tell would not help with building a house.

[WC 253]
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen
Stat Page : The Goods
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 24450

Mission: Construction Help Empty Re: Mission: Construction Help

Fri May 07, 2021 11:50 pm
One of the few things Kazue was not a fan of when it came to living in Sunagakure, the overbearing sun. Even being inside the walls with a barrier in place it could not completely block out the heat. Kazue could only imagine what it would be like if he took a step outside. He was called a flaming homo but did not want to make it literal. If the clinic was not low on business he would not even be outside.

“Hello! I am here for the mission.” It was very uncommon for Kazue to accept missions. He was not trying to fail as a Genin but he did not try his best. Most of the other ninjas were able to form teams and move on. Kazue was often too busy with his research to socialize. When he accepted a mission it was only for extra money.

Kazue was not being pushy as he waited. The man looked like he was busy. He looked at his clipboard and spoke to some other people. Kazue could hear the man's heart beating fast in exertion. He was used to hearing the sounds of beating hearts around him. At this point he could tell the man was tired. Kazue turned his head and felt a wave of shock course through his body. He did not notice a boy that was near him earlier. He was not shocked at the fact that he did not notice him, in a ninja village some people naturally moved lighter than others. The shock came from the fact that he could not hear a heartbeat coming from the kid.

WC:272
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Sat May 08, 2021 12:38 am
Having taken a look at the tools arrayed before the man, he turned to look out at the desert and noticed a young man standing there. A young man who had somehow snuck up on him. A young man whose heartbeat he couldn't hear. So he waited, and concentrated, and stared. It only took a second or two before he jumped back, Sukotto's breaths came out labored as he continued to hear absolutely nothing from the other man "THATS A FUCKING ZOMBIE!" A calmer more logical part of his brain chimed in, "Zombies aren't real." But Sukotto's calmer logical voice, was being overrun by the panic stricken one that just kept yelling, FUCKING ZOMBIE! Over and over again.

He wasn't entirely sure what to do, but somewhere deep down he registered the fact that the young man had spoken, and that he was here for the mission. Sukotto's mind tried to figure out what the hell that could mean, but his mind took the logical words and said two plus two equals, HES A FUCKING ZOMBIE! A moment later, he noticed that Kazue had turned his way and was looking at him. A very overloaded brain quickly took the only action it could, he quickly yelled as loud as he could, "Hi!" as he waved to him. On the inside his mind immediately started belittling him, "Yeah, say hi to a zombie. You are nailing this! Zombie apocalypse? Handled."

[WC 239] [TWC 492]

Last edited by Kyuketsuki Sukotto on Mon May 10, 2021 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added total word count)
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen

Sat May 08, 2021 11:34 pm
Kazue gave the man a wide smile. “Hello! To you as well.” The return greeting was enthusiastic and did not portray his interest. When dealing with potential medical patients his dad taught him to remain calm. If the first thing he started saying to the guy was that he was missing a heartbeat. The kid could raise his guard. It would be easier for him to grow close to the missing heart guy after talking to him.

“Sorry about that. I was pretty busy. We had an accident and you two came just in time. You can head over here and start building.” Kazue took a quick look at the instructions. He was scheduled to help out the next couple of days.

Kazue took the instructions to the other guy “Here. You can give them a glance over as well.” The short distance was enough to confirm the man’s lack of heartbeat. “If you want you can head over together. I am Kazue Kenko. My family owns a medical center.” He put a small business card with the documents that he tried to hand over. 

As soon as the young man was about done he would head out. Kazue had the time to work but did not want to be in the sun all day. He was on the darker side skin tone wise but he still felt delicate. He was taking the time to give the other one a once over. He was pale skinned and seemed sickly. Like the type of a young man that was not used to working out. Kazue even wondered how the young man could make it as a ninja.

WC: 276    TWC: 548
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Mon May 10, 2021 12:29 am
Sukotto heard the zombie speak this time, there was no doubt in his mind. The zombie could speak. "Does that mean it isn't a zombie? I haven't heard about talking zombies... But that is probably how they get you! Damn sneaky zombies." He noticed the foreman handing the zombie their mission plans, and struggled not to just punch the zombie in order to save the foreman. As much as it pained him to admit though, better the foreman then him. If things went poorly, at least he could try to end the zombie apocalypse if the zombie bit the foreman. Yet, he didn't. He just took the instructions and read them. Or pretended to at least.

The zombie approached him and he did his very best to just watch and study him. The very core of his being was screaming for him to stab it in the head, but he had to figure out what the hell was going on. Nothing the zombie had done so far had made him seem anything but human. Hell he had been assigned to this mission with a partner, and this guy seemed to know that and was claiming to be said partner. So either he was a zombie shinobi from Suna, or this was a test. Was he supposed to prove he could put down this zombie, or thinking further, doll that was testing him. Puppets existed, he could just be a puppet. But could puppets talk? Hell maybe he was his actual partner but the partner was using a puppet. The thought relaxed him immensely, but that lingering idea that he might be a zombie stayed with him.

He took the instructions from the zombie puppet guy. “Here. You can give them a glance over as well.” "Thanks." He took the instructions but didn't read them as he heard Kazue introduce himself. Trying his very best to keep the adrenaline out of his mannerisms and voice, he responded, "Sukotto. I'll be there in a minute." It wasn't like him to give someone the cold shoulder, but seeing as he still didn't know what the fuck he was talking to, he just focused on saying the words.

Sukotto took a few steps back and glanced at the instructions, never really letting his attention leave the boy, zombie, puppet thing. Apparently they were here to make adobe bricks which would be used in construction. They needed to fill the large metal container with four buckets of water, then add two buckets of straw, mix it, then one of them would need to add seven buckets of dirt while the other mixed. This dirt was high in clay content, which would strengthen the adobe. They would then work to mix that together, and once it was thoroughly mixed, they would add an additional seven buckets of sand. Continue to mix, until they had a nice clay sludge, and then pour it into the wooden molds that Sukotto had originally mistaken for ladders.

He read all of this, his attention never fully leaving Kazue. The whole time he was reading it though, he just stood there, waiting for him. Like he would expect from a partner, from an ally, hell from a friend. But the suspicions would not abate, he couldn't just accept this, this thing. At any moment his worst fears could be realized. He nodded at the thing, "Thanks. Let's get this done." He made sure to keep a few feet in distance and never let Kazue out of his peripheral vision as he headed toward the big metal container where they would mix the adobe clay.

[WC 603] [TWC 1095]

Last edited by Kyuketsuki Sukotto on Mon May 10, 2021 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added TWC)
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen

Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 am
When working with patients you have to be observant. A patient that lies or is scared is often a danger. Kazue would not lie and proclaim the ability to sense when someone is scared. As long as he watched a person enough he could pick up on subtle signs. He glanced at the guy every time he glanced at the instructions. Kazue believed he was picking up on signs like when a guy was scared of a needle. Calm on the surface to look brave in front of his girl, inwardly panicking. It was not a 100% thing. It was vague and just like an instinct.

"Thanks. Let's get this done." Kazue decided not to make a comment on the sketchy behavior. “Yeah. Okay” It was why his response was simple as he started to get to work. He decided to be natural with his reactions and allow the one called Sukotto to observe him. No medical marvel was made in a rush. Sukotto already had his attention and it would not be hard for Kazue to find him later.

The instructions were pretty straight forward. As Kazue approached the mixing station he noticed the well. Rolling up his sleeves he was ready to go.  “I will start to grab the water. You can come along unless you can use a water release on it. Preferably gentle so you do not break the mixing station. If not you can come grab water or bring a bucket of the mix closer.”  Kazue felt more confident in giving orders as the mission was not as battle demanding. Following directions and getting stuff done was alright. It was not surgery so he was not absolutely confident but building a house should not be as hard.

He was going back and forth grabbing water from a small well. It was filled up with water after multiple trips. Kazue could not afford small talk as he was busy building. This was admittedly an admirable project. It was rumored that the Kazekage was doing this in order to give homes to some of the refugees from various places. Kazue found it ingenious as making people feel gratitude to the village, ensuring that they stayed and the village grew stronger. Any hidden talent could only be considered as a plus to the place. Plus by having lower rank ninja like himself work as laborers. It meant things were done with better ease as well as putting back into the community. It was a win win situation for all involved. 

The water was filled up properly with a proper level of teamwork. “You can start mixing while I grab the sediment and other materials. We cannot afford for clottage to start happening.” It was easier for him to remember as long as he thought about clottage as if it was a blood clot. Comparing what he could to the human body made life easier.

WC: 486    TWC: 1034
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Wed May 12, 2021 12:11 pm
Sukotto followed him, but stopped at the large metal container where the adobe clay would be mixed. He listened as Kazue spoke, outlining what he was going to do and about getting the water. He knew he couldn't trust him just because he seemed normal, but that didn't mean he couldn't work with him. As long as Sukotto wasn't taken by surprise, he figured he could handle whatever was thrown at him."I don't know how gentle I could be with the water, but I sure as hell wouldn't be able to get the right amount of water in this thing. Haven't the slightest idea how much I would be producing." He immediately regretted saying anything. He had just revealed that he could use water jutsu to a possible opponent.

He grabbed a bucket and walked to the far side of the straw so he could see Kazue as he gathered the water. Bending down he grabbed hand fulls of it and filled the bucket. "I think you forgot about the straw, but I'll grab it while you get the water." He carried the first bucket over and tossed it into the water. Kazue had only gotten one bucket in at this point, but as far as he could tell this was the one step that could be done in conjunction. He proceeded to make a second trip and grabbed one additional bucket of straw and poured it into the container.

Sukotto then put the bucket down and picked up one of the hoes that had been laid out for mixing and began to stir the water and hay together. It didn't take long before he brought the fourth bucket of water and poured it into the container while Sukotto continued to mix. 

“You can start mixing while I grab the sediment and other materials. We cannot afford for clottage to start happening.” Sukotto nodded, "Okay, but once you pour in the seven buckets of dirt, why don't we switch? I'll take care of the sand while you mix." He paused for a moment, struggling with the general stiffness of these exchanges, at least on his end. Kazue seemed as normal as could be, well as far as he could tell anyway. He didn't know the guy at all, for all he knew Kazue was laid back as hell and was just responding to how business-like and clipped Sukotto was being. "So, seeing as we are going to be out here doing manual labor while we sweat our balls off, we might as well talk. Have any hobbies?" "Eating brains perhaps!" The more he thought about it the sillier it sounded to him, but the unease he felt being around Kazue just wouldn't fade.

[WC 453] [TWC 1548]
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen

Wed May 19, 2021 3:46 pm
Kazue almost felt a tad of annoyance. He was used to people telling him what to do but usually they were a lot older than him. Having a kid that looks no older than him give him instructions was not fun. It did not fully take root as Kaz just got over it. He was never the type to waste energy on unnecessary things. Building was not his field so it did not matter that he was upset. “Yeah, sure. I got it.”

Picking up the big stick Kazue got to work. The sensation was like he was mixing coffee that just went really south. The barrier around the village was the only thing that was making his work tolerable. Even so he could feel a bit of taxing on his body as he stirred. He started to work on the chakra flow in his body. It was becoming a habit of his to work on it. It made the stirring easier.

“I do a lot of work at the hospital. I am a ninja but I am more of a medical professional. Grew up into it.” Kazue answered when it registered he was being spoken to. As speaking made it easier for one to grow close, Kazue decided to share more. “My mom is a surgeon and my dad studies blood lines and genes. I picked up the study habits from both of them.” Kazue believed he could have gone into more depth about genes but decided against it. People tended to glaze over when he talked about it, unless they were a medical professional. Even then not everyone paid great attention to it. Most doctors these days focused on poisons and the like.

“What about you? I do not recall seeing you around the village. Which I guess is a good thing. As most of the people I see are usually pretty injured.” Kazue was keeping a light tone. He was trying to make the atmosphere pleasant even as he stirred. If he wanted to get into the reason as to why the man lacked a heart beat. It was still something Kaz felt he had to take caution in. For all he knew the man could just be very powerful in disguise. Growing up in a ninja village one had to learn not to unnecessarily poke a hornets nest. If he asked and it made the man hostile, would Kazue even be able to know how he died? A lot of forces in the villages were protective of their secrets. It would be the same as asking the current Kazekage to share some secrets. Even Kaz wanted to keep some of his research notes on genetics a secret. Being a blood sucking guy was one of them.

“Although, if you are ever injured you are free to stop by the hospital or my family's clinic. The Kenko family has a bit of fame to thim. It makes us trustworthy.” Kazue made sure to throw his family name out there. In case Sukotto missed it the first time. The family was not the best in the village but Kaz was proud of the work they did. Spreading their name and garnering them some attention was always worth it. It would make it easier for Kazue to study and check out Sukotto if he did come by. It was why he mentioned it in passing.

WC: 566    TWC: 1600

Last edited by Kazue Kenkō on Wed May 19, 2021 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to make the colors match up.)
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen

Wed May 19, 2021 9:56 pm
Sukotto paused as Kazue also began to stir the water and hay and considered what he had said to him. He was sure he had said he would take care of the sand after Kazue got the sediment but oh well. He didn't mind getting the dirt and pouring it in while Kazue stirred. Regardless of what either of them were doing, they were doing boring manual labor that was far from what they had been trained to do.

Putting his hoe down he listened to Kazue as he walked over and shoveled dirt into the bucket. As he finished filling it, he brushed off the excess dirt on top and walked back, pouring the first of the seven buckets into the water that Kazue was stirring. The bucket had some weight to it when it was full but not anything that Sukotto couldn't handle. Seven trips or one hundred probably wouldn't have really tired him out. While he was nowhere near strong in the shinobi world, compared to an average citizen he was strong as hell. 

"So he's a doctor. Probably deals with a lot of blood. Is that where he gets his brains from?" He struggled to hold in a giggle at the thought as he walked back to the dirt and repeated the process a few more times before Kazue had finished speaking. 

He walked back to fill the fourth bucket and laughed as he said, "So you have probably seen your fair share of blood then? I know I have." He paused then quickly followed up with, "Because I am a shinobi of course, you know... comes with the job." "Smooth Sukotto, that wasn't weird at all. People are always talking about how much blood they see. Dumbass."

He poured another bucket into the water and went back for a fifth. "I am happy to say I have not spent a lot of time in the hospital. I don't think I would do a very good job at fixing up folks, so I think it best I just keep my distance. I am what you see. I am a shinobi. Didn't grow up with, well, anything really. This was something that let me make some money and get a roof over my head." He poured another bucket in and went back for the sixth. "Hell I guess now I am working to get a roof over someone elses. Shit now I feel bad for mocking this mission."

He finished the sixth trip, and then filled up a seventh bucket and poured in the last of the sediment before taking up the hoe and joining Kazue in the stirring process. "It's nice you got a family here. Suna's my family." He continued to stir and then smiled, "Bet you didn't know you were going on a mission with your older brother? You may address me as oniisan." He said that last bit as a joke to undercut what he had just said. Deep down he meant it though, all the shinobi of Sunagakure were his family. They took him in when he had nothing, when he had been desperate, and more than anything when he had been scared of himself. The wariness about this weird guy without a heartbeat finally fell away. He was a shinobi of Sunagakure afterall, he was family, and if push came to shove, he would die for the weird zombie boy.

[WC 569] [TWC 2117]
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:13 pm
Kaz was starting to feel bad for the young boy. It was a momentary feeling as he quickly got over it. Life in the sand village was not easy for a lot of people. Kazue understood he could throw some sand and it would hit someone with a sad story. The fact that Sukotto had one and was still able to breath said much about his character. A lot of people went mad or simply left the stage of life early. It was one thing Kaz had to experience many times in the hospital. Mental and spiritual pain was often more deadly than physical ailments. The non physical stuff was harder to notice and harder to heal.

“Mocking a mission is fine. As long as you make it back with your team alive. Is what my dad would say.” He gave a quick response as Sukotto went on another trip. The stirring became slightly easier when there were two of them working on it. Kazue was not having a hard time, it was just dull. Having a conversation while working was harder because he was still practicing. If he gave up the practice for his chakra control it could have been going a lot easier. He cleaned some sweat off his brow before going back to stirring. It was a practice that he was going to feel the benefits for later.

“Nothing wrong with thinking of Suna as your family. The only thing I have to disagree with is being the younger brother. I am clearly more mature, developed, and suave than you. It would make me the older brother in that respect.” Kazue started stirring with one hand so the other he could put up to his chin. As if he was a great sage dropping wisdom. It was more of a smarmy stuck up look that would make a lesser man pop a blood vessel. “If you want to call me Oniisan I will understand. I may be an only child but I did want a little sibling.” Kazue was shaking his head as if Sukotto was already agreeing to it.

When Kazue thought about it. Having a little sibling was not the worst idea he ever had. As long as Sukotto was the adorable sibling and was not the stab in the back type of sibling. Since puberty Kazue believed he was less likely to die. He just did not want to test the theory. “This batch is perfect. We can transfer it to the buckets to be moved out. Not sure if you had plans of moving to any of the other sectors. We can if you want the experience. Not that we have to or I am pressuring us to move. I can let my little brother decide.” Kazue was asking with a crap eating grin on his face. He was fine with making tub after tub of the brick mixture. After pouring it into the slats it would take a day anyway. As it was not their problem tomorrow they did not necessarily need to handle it themselves. All the building was a team effort. As long as they worked it did not matter which area they worked in. Production only stopped at night, and at the time of high sun, giving everyone a chance to eat and switch shifts. The mission had them report to the second shift and as genin they did not have to stay late into the night. It would just look better if they did.

“Uhm. Excuse me! You seem like a scrappy young man. Would you mind helping out in the shifting section. We are running low on basic materials and could use a hand. We can assign your new found friend to another area.” The foreman came while he was waiting on Sukotto.

Kazue gave a nod of agreement. A mission was a mission and as long as they finished it Kazue did not mind what he was doing. The entire time he was working on the chakra flow in his body. Trying to saturate certain organs and muscles until it reached a certain point. Then he would try to recall the saturated chakra back out. It was a medical training that Kazue felt he was rapidly improving in. At this point he was able to keep his body saturated for longer times. Making him feel more refreshed than he should at this point. It could have been the reason he caught the foreman's attention.

Kazue did not feel bad working by himself. As long as neither of them ended up dead Kazue believed they would meet again. Suna was only so large with a set number of ninja. It would be harder for them to not run into each other again.

Kazue made it to his new section and started to get to work. He shifted the sand granules to become finer. It was a part of the process he skipped with Sukotto earlier as there were a bunch of people working on it. It was an easy job for Kaz to complete while he practiced. The process took up less brain power. It made it easier for him to work on his chakra control the entire time.

A bell was heard after a set amount of time. It signaled the end of the day. Kazue was filled with sweat and was glad to be heading out. Even if he was practicing he was still working in the sun. His body became filthy and now it was a good time for him to clean up.

WC: 929 TWC: 2,500

[Exit]
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48186-mission-construction-help

WC: 2,500 (gained 25 stats)
Ryo: 2,100
AP: 10

Chakra: 25
Picked up Chakra Enhanced Strength (A) for the 2,500 words for this thread.

Claiming the 5 Gennin pay from this date May 7th- to June 4th as well. 1,250 Ryo (3,350 in total)

Last edited by Kazue Kenkō on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : The previous colors were terrible and made an exit.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum