Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Food Shopping (E Rank Mission/Solo) Empty Food Shopping (E Rank Mission/Solo)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:14 am
Mission Details

Isemori had woken up, getting dressed and ready for the day. He also had a mission, which involved the old lady that lived next door. Her back has been acting up lately. Her Social Worker had other duties at the moment and could not help her, which was why Isemori had personally volunteered for this mission. Not only that, but she was a kind lady, and Ise couldn’t turn down someone’s call for help. His mother had already left the house to work at the Pharmacy, so by the time Ise was downstairs, she was gone. The young Uchiha had quickly gone out the front door, locking it behind him, and then immediately had gone over next door to his client’s house. “Ah, well hello Ise! What brings you next door, darling?” She had asked. “Well, I took up your request that you placed,” Ise had smiled brightly, while his shinobi headband firmly sat on his forehead. “Oh, that’s right! Well, I didn’t know you had become a shinobi to the village, but regardless, I am truly grateful that you’ve come to my aide dear. I can’t go down to the Market area because of my feeble old back. Here’s a list of groceries that I need as well the Ryo you’ll need to pay for everything as well.” She had said, giving him a small piece of paper to him as well as the money, while smiling at the young Uchiha. Ise had quickly scanned over the list thoroughly after he had said his goodbyes. The list had read as followed:

Grocery List

Half a dozen carton of eggs
Half Gallon of Milk
One Loaf of bread
Bag of Apples
A hand of Bananas
Bag of Tomatoes
A Head of Lettuce

“Well, this should be easy enough,” Ise had said to himself, stuffing the piece of paper in his jacket pocket. He quickly made his way to the Market area, not sure where to start on the list. He just simply shrugged and decided to get whatever was closer to him, which was the carton of eggs and the milk. The next thing on his list was the fruits and vegetables on the list, however, he didn’t get them at the small grocery store. Instead, he actually got them from the farmers who would come to town, selling their own produce that was freshly grown. Ise had to spend a little more, however, instead of using the old lady’s money, he had ended up using his money instead. Ise didn’t mind at all. After all, he felt that was something he should do for her. Not only that but the fruits that were freshly grown always seemed better in his opinion than what the Grocery store had.

Once Ise had made sure he had everything on his list, he headed back to his neighbor’s house, knocking on the door before being told to come on in. “I got everything on the list for you! Also, I spent some of my money on the farmer’s fruits and vegetables at the market for you! Here’s the rest of your money as well,” Ise had smiled, handing her back the money. “Oh ho ho, bless your heart! You didn’t have to do that Ise, dear,” She said, feeling bad that he had spent his own money for her. “Oh, it’s not a problem at all! Don’t worry about it,” Ise had said, smiling at the elderly woman warmly. “Well, please, take the rest of this,” She had pleaded, handing him the money. He was going to turn it down, however, she insisted. Ise had taken the money, even though he had wanted her to keep it. Once he had helped her put everything away, Ise had said his goodbyes, telling her that if she needed any more help to just simply ask. With that, he left, feeling satisfied with a job well done.

WC: 651

Claims:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Food Shopping (E Rank Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Food Shopping (E Rank Mission/Solo)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:25 am
Congratulations on maxing Vigor. Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum