Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK) Empty You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK)

Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 pm
It was worse than a D-rank mission this time, the messenger delivered a team letter. After he'd opened it he read the names and the order addressing him as the team leader of the unnamed team. Looking at the messenger he would remove his shades and stare into the depths of the profusely sweating messenger's soul. "Tell Shina, I'm going to kill her." He would say turning to go inside as the man dropped his bag with all of his other deliveries inside. Leading a team was something the man hadn't done in years, there were expectations of a team leader. Being in the village, making sure this time one didn't become a lunatic, and worst of all easy missions.

Looking over the files on each ninja he would recognize one of the group, Loghain. Well it would be easy to report the progress he had in person... with the team. Another was a Senju the possessor's of the Sage's Body kekkei genkai and wood release, interesting. The last was of a clan he didn't recognize possibly clanless or some undiscovered ability. If Loghain wasn't in control he could potentially hurt his allies, that would have to be monitored. With the medicine he had his nurses working on that could possibly become a non-issue.

Writing a letter to each of the new team he would introduce himself. "Good morning, I am Nova Officer Akabayashi Terumi I have been assigned to your team as its leader. I would like to meet at the hospital tomorrow at 1200 to do some introductions and to answer any questions you may have." He would add a line to Loghain's letter. "I'll meet you at 1130 at the gates."

He would head outside where he would see the messenger still around he didn't get far maybe he was chasing some dropped papers or something. Walking to the man he would pass the man the letters. "One of them lives outside of the village." Luckily, each file included the address of his new squad. He would head inside and promptly burn each folder he had all the info he needed and didn't want anyone taking them. Going to the kitchen he would be greeted by the maid, who had made coffee, he hadn't seen Miyamoto because he was currently stuck in his room. The other Terumi thought she was hired to clean, but in truth the doctor had hired her to keep his house mate trapped in his room. 

Within hours each letter would be delivered to the residences of his team. The next day Akabayashi would head to the hospital to prepare the days lesson. It took some pull to get what he wanted, but he eventually got it and would set it up in his lab. The man would then head to the gates to meet Loghain, before quietly walking to the hospital. Unless the genin wanted to talk on the way. Once, at the hospital he would look for his new team and gather them outside his lab in the hospital. "I am Doctor Terumi, wanderer of Hoshi. This is where I usually work. Would anyone care to introduce themselves before we head in? Just a name, what you specialize in, and any goals you might have."

WC: 541
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK) Empty Re: You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:17 pm
Loghain would be in a clearing, chopping some logs for firewood when a messenger would approach. “Sure are getting a lot of these. You are a brave man.” And with that said the man would wipe his hands and take the summons. With that done, the messenger would disappear as quickly as it arrived. It wouldn’t take long for the man to tear open the seal and read the contents. “I was assigned to a team?” The werewolf would ponder for but a moment whether or not such a choice was wise, but this was an order from his superiors - those far above his lowly station - and also a part of The Lord’s plan for him. If they have faith in his ability to control himself, who is he to doubt their divine wisdom. He would then finish his task and get some rest. It was going to be an interesting day tomorrow.

The wolf was up at the crack of dawn, well rested and ready for what the day had in store for him. He had plenty of time before he needed to be at the gates, so he would start the day with a large meal of seven eggs and ten lean sausage links. The protein was nearly essential for him to keep his physique in good shape, though this was not what some would call a healthy meal. Once finished he would wash it down with a pint of water, get dressed in his usual clothes and head to meet his instructor. They made their way through the gates without much being said beyond greetings, but as they got closer to the hospital he would ask the doctor, “Were there any breakthroughs in helping keep my transformations under control?”

Once met with the others, Loghain would offer up his answer to the officer’s question. “I am Sebastian Loghain.” He would take a moment before answering the other parts, “I guess my specialty would be close quarters combat, and my goals are simply to learn to control myself to better allow me to re-integrate with Hoshigakure.” The wolf was an exile at the moment, and for good reason.
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK) Empty Re: You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:28 pm
Youta was woken up early that day by a knock on the door. It was a young messenger with a letter from a jonin. He would run off without a word however Youta would say “thank you very much”. He would open the seal and read the letter. “I have been assigned to a team. This is awesome. It's a great chance to meet new people and make new friends.” He would go and train a little the rest of the day.

He would wake up early to head to the hospital. He made sure to eat a good and hardy breakfast. He was not sure what to expect from the hospital. Why would he bring his team to a hospital? It just seemed very strange to Youta. But that is what it said to do so there is no need to argue or question it. Soma would tell his parents that he was leaving and would head towards the hospital.

He would show up to see two more genin and a jonin there. Youta would bow respectfully and say “Hello everyone my name is Youta Shinkou.” He says his clan name with a little more hesitation. He was not sure how they would take meeting a Shinkou or if they even knew what a Shinkou was capable of. He was used to being looked at differently because of his clan’s ability. But he would continue “I specialize in Ninjustsu and I mostly want to prove to my clan and birth father that he was wrong for abandoning me. I also just want to help others and prove that I am not and my clan are not users of evil techniques.”

WC 282
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:30 am
It was a normal day in Hoshi, pretty much just like any other. Zeref was in the house reading a couple of books that he had got from the library. The books contained stories of some of the most legendary 2 man teams of all time. It showed how they always were pushing each other too get better, not wanting to let the other surpass him. Also how they bond would always be so close that no matter what happened they would always get through their situation. Zeref wanted someone like that, hell who was he kidding he needed something like that. Zeref never had anyone to work with him constantly to hone his skills, he also wouldnt mind helping someone hone they own as well. He thought it would be nice to have someone who could get stronger than him, it would always give him something to work forward to. Zeref knows once someone gets to the top they become complacent and to full of themselves. 

"What do you want ?" Zeref said as he opened the door to his home. He had been out in the training grounds most of the morning before coming home to read and wasent expecting anything from anyone, so when a messenger nin had shown up at Zeref home he was slightly surprised. "Just here doing my job bro", the messenger had said in response to Zeref question. The messenger had handed Zeref his letter and then left, Zeref was originally going to hold off on opening the letter but decided it would be best to just look and at least see what it could be. To his surprise he had been assigned to a genin team. "What the hell is this", Zeref said in disappointment. He wasn't the type to want to work in a 3 man group , but there was no way he could just turn something like this down. The village would more than likely not allow him to stay independent since being assign to a team is suppose to help Zeref get stronger as well. Zeref felt as though having too big of a team would not always work well during stealth mission , Zeref also wanted all the action to himself so having a 3 person would get in the way of that. He let out a sigh as he grabbed a water bottle and left his home.

Upon arrival Zeref was asked along with his fellow team mates to introduce themselves , and since everyone was quick in introducing themselves was finally Zeref's turn. "Zeref Senju and i specialize in ninjutsu as well. My goals are of no importance right now", Zeref said in a serious tone. He wasent a big fan of telling everything about him to people he wasent comfterbal around yet.

wc 464
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:35 pm
Akabayashi would speak to answer his question, while still moving quickly to get to the hospital. "I actually did, another kid with a similar condition was a huge help. You suffer from over exposure to natural energy. Most have to draw it in consciously, but your cells draw the stuff in and it causes you to lose your mind because it doesn't have an outlet. So, I've been working on some medicines to stop the process of drawing it in naturally. Another method would be to find a way to release the energy, but I haven't gotten far on that yet. We can talk more about it later when we have time." He would say responding to nothing outside of head nods and grunts until they arrived.

At the hospital everyone had assembled on time, which was a good start to the day. He would listen to each person in turn Loghain started first mentioning in code his affliction. That was one of the things he wished to speak to the wolf about whether he wanted to tell the team of the potential threat he carried. The second one was the person with the clan Akabayashi didn't know about, he managed to find out it was in fact a clan and they even used supposed 'evil' techniques. The last one the Senju was either shy or wished to move on, because he didn't offer anything besides his name and specialty. "Have you learned the wood release yet? Its a combination of water and earth element, both elements I can teach." He would say hoping he would respond either to the knowledge of his clan being in the possession of a Terumi or being taught the bases for his advanced element.

"Well onto why we are at the hospital. My specialty is medicine, I am fairly decent at ninjutsu and fuinjutsu. Now we can step into my office, I have a lesson for today." The Nova would open the door and let the three genin inside, once inside they could see a corpse on an operating table with some scalpels and other instruments on a cart. "Bodies carry secrets and it is my job to find out what they are. How did they die, what secrets lay in their veins, should what killed them be cause for concern. This is my role, however and not yours. Today your first task is to remove the organs from this corpse heart, liver, both kidneys. The reason you three are doing it is because you will have to get used to seeing the dead if you chose this as your profession. You will be ordered to kill on this job and hesitation can get your friends killed, I expose you to it now so that I don't need to worry in the field." 

Akabayashi would hang up his Nova cloak on a coat rack his lab coat was buttoned. He would take a marker and begin making lines for where they needed to cut to remove the heart, kidneys and liver. "These lines will show you where to cut. The body has been drained of its blood. Gloves and scalpels are on the table. You can use these clamps to hold the body open to get your hands in there. If you have any questions I will be here." He would then take a seat on a stool with wheels and watch as the three decided how to divide the work.
WC: 575
TWC: 1,116
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:36 pm
The young wolf would keep in mind the Terumi’s words and likely talk to him later. It wouldn’t be long before they were at the hospital and meeting with the rest of the team. They were… children? Well, not young children but still fairly young. These were the soldiers of Hoshi? Honestly such a thing pained the wolf a little bit to think about. Youta and Zeref, both shinobi and members alongside him on the team. Something about Youta resonated with the wolf though. Proving to those around you that you aren’t a creature of evil really hit home. Loghain didn’t really know a ton about shinobi history and lore, so when they stated their family names the wolf wouldn’t think too deeply into the subject, although it would seem as though Akabayashi was well versed in such things based on what he was saying to the one in the Senju clan.

The corpse was an odd sight, but a prepared dead body didn’t hold a candle to some of the things he had witnessed. The task they were given was something that the young wolf hadn’t expected, but he could see the value in conditioning them all to be accustomed to seeing the dead. Still, he was curious as to the specifics of the objective. “Why are we removing these particular organs? Obviously because that is what you tasked us with, but is there any further reasoning?” The wolf wasn’t sure about the specifics regarding bloodlines and these “valuable” organs for such purposes. “Also, does the condition of the rest of the body matter?” He would ask while would put on a pair of gloves. He would then pick up a scalpel, feeling its weight in his hand and then setting it back down while waiting to hear from their team leader.

“So, do either of you have preferences on what you would like to do?” Loghain would ask, allowing the others to pick their tasks first. The removal of organs didn’t bother him much, for he was used to doing such while hunting in the woods.

WC: 348
TWC: 710
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:46 pm
Youta looks around to see the other young genin. His team was made up of Zeref and Sabastian. He was excited to get to know these two new people. He wanted to make friends and allies in the village because you never know when you would need a good friend. Then came his teacher Akabayashi, a doctor of some sort and very knowledgeable. He is also a bit strange but seems to know what he is doing. He wanted to learn all the things he could but meeting at a hospital seems like a strange place for an introduction to us genin as a team leader. There were a million other places to teach us why did it have to be a hospital. They went down to what seemed like a morgue.

Youta sees the corpse with the lines drawn and stuff. The corpse itself did not bother Youta very much because life is a part of death. Part of his ability is realizing that there is no darkness without light, no good without evil, no life without death. He then starts talking about how bodies have secrets and there is stuff to learn from the dead. While all that came true it conflicted with the Shinkou culture of respecting the dead. They needed to respect the dead because that is something that could haunt them and that could lead to the Yuumei taking more control. He was not sure what to do should he argue with his teacher or not. “I am not comfortable disrespecting the dead like this. I would be more comfortable if one of you did the cutting I will help carry that does not bother me but I will not desecrate a dead body.”

The idea of doing this to a body he knew nothing about or the person did not sit with Youta. It made him feel weird, especially about his teacher. He wandered around the body and asked “which one of you guys would prefer to do the cutting?”

WC 336

Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 am
Once Zeref and his new team mates were done explaining who they were and what they specialized in their new sensei started to speak. Zeref didnt really care for much of what he was saying cause in all honesty Zeref wasent interested in hearing how the jounin could really help his team mates , he was more focused on how the new teacher could help him. So when Akabayashi had asked could he use wood release and that if he didnt he would be able to teach him what he would need. "This guy might actually be worth my time after all", Zeref thought to himself before looking staright at Akabayashi. "No i cannot at this moment im only able to use water release, but since you offered ill accept your offer and allow you to teach me earth release so that i may learn wood release", Zeref said in a calm tone. He wasent big on getting help from people but with something like that he couldnt pass up the opportunity As Zeref finished speaking he looked at both his team mates and thought to himself how much of a hassle this all might turn out to be. Zeref wasent going to be able to have faith in them until they prove themselves to him. He thought about just up and leaving but with the hope of learning wood release he couldnt bring himself to leave. 

Just as he was started to begin day dreaming he could hear Akabayashi talk about cutting open a dead body and removing stuff from it. Zeref face squinch up in disgust , he couldnt believe that on his first day with his new team they would be cutting open dead bodies for the fun of it. Zeref listen to his two team mates say what roles they would want , but Zeref didnt want any part of it. He looked over at Akabayashi, "Why must we do something as messy as this , i can see if it was apart of a mission but none of us here are medics, but if we must i suppose ill cut the body open". Zeref said in an slightly angry tone. He grabbed a large scalpel looking object and held it at the adams apple of the dead body and started looking at everyone before saying, "If anyone dont wanna get blood on themselves id advise you to back up", He said before slicing down the corps towards the belly button.

Wc;411
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:25 pm
"I can also teach you how to combine the elements. Even though I don't have wood, my lava combines fire and earth and boil combines water and fire." He would say to Zeref who now seemed interested in what Akabayashi had to say.

He would answer Loghain's question first as it was a rather good one. "These particular organs usually are what are transplanted onto others to give them new bloodline abilities. If you kill an enemy with one it will behoove you to know where these organs are located you can take the necessary and leave the body, unless you have a corpse storage scroll then take the whole thing. Yes, the condition matters if you damage the organs too much it will make a successful transplant harder." He would watch to see what each member of the team would do. 

Youta and Zeref seemed to have some moral complications or discrepancies with removing the organs, but they worked that out as a team. "I have no issue with you not touching the dead body for now, but know in the future I may not give the option. All of you will understand this soon, but the days of the academy are over. All of the shuriken training is done and the time has come to put it into practice. The straw dummies you throw kunai at are human shaped for a reason, its to condition you to throw it at a living target and that day approaches. When an enemy has a chance to kill one of your friends you don't want to be the one that hesitates."

Watching as Zeref put the scalpel on the Adam's apple he would stop him immediately. "Zeref! Color inside the lines, follow the instructions. Use the lines I drew for you, thats why they are there." The Terumi would speak directly to the one doing his own thing trying to create a mess in his lab. This exercise was one on who could follow directions so far Loghain was vastly in the lead, he did what he didn't understand with little prompt. Youta was opposed, but tried to work with the team, and Zeref tried to do too much and ignore direction. In a mission that would prove deadly. This was a flaw in many and the Nova knew he would have to break that flaw out of him. Hopefully, the Senju understood the directions now and didn't need further reprimand. 

Once, they had removed the organs successfully he would look over their work. Hoping no large mistakes were made like also removing the intestines. He would then make lines on the side of the head. "Doujutsu are bloodlines found in the eye these abilities are rare. Some examples are the Hyuuga Byakugan and the Uchiha Sharingan, both eyes have different abilities yet both are powerful. The eye is much more delicate than other organs." He would take the scalpel and begin removing an eye. Once he got around the bone he would gently grasp the eye in his fingers of one hand and a scalpel in the other. "See this nerve? This is the optic nerve its what connects the eyes to the brain. You need this nerve for the eyes to function after removal from the host. You want to keep about and inch and a half of that nerve so that it can be adjusted to whoever it is transplanted into."

Using mystical palm he would fix the eye back into place along with all of the cuts the students have made. "Does anyone have any questions for the day?" He hoped the questions wouldn't be a repeat of why did we do this. Honestly, the reason was simple this dude needed to be funeral ready and Akabayashi had a good idea for a lesson two birds with one stone. He could teach and get this dude prepped for the morgue.
WC: 650
TWC: 1766
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:12 pm
It would seem that this task was one that caused some issue with his team, something the young wolf hadn’t entirely expected. It was true that they were younger than Loghain had been, but he imagined that their shinobi military training would leave less room for these conflicts. The wolf would simply shrug it off, having no issue with a decision to refrain from disrespecting the dead. In fact, he would smile and offer a kind word quietly to Youta, “I understand your hesitation. Desecration of the dead isn’t something to do casually. I imagine that our team leader means no disrespect to the fallen. Nevertheless, worry not. If need be another can do the cutting.”

The other teammate, the one known as Zaref. He seemed to more agitated at the situation, his tone showing his displeasure with the task they were presented. Still he would pick up a scalpel, placing it at the throat of the corpse. Before Loghain could say anything their instructor would speak up, informing the Senju that it would be best to make sure he cut along the lines marked for them.

“I’m not familiar with all of the tools here, but removing the heart through the chest will require something that can break or remove some of the ribs. That requires a good deal of force or a proper saw.” The heart was a fairly protected organ, and while he could likely forcefully break the ribs by hand, such likely wasn’t the goal of this lesson. Plus, the wolf hadn’t wanted any reason for the Shinkou to get upset, and using tools felt far less like disrespecting the dead than breaking bone by sheer force. “It would probably be easier to reach the heart from just under the ribcage and working your way up. Of course this would have to be done without seeing your target organ. A corpse leaves more room for error in this.” He would offer up, suggesting the corpse being dead meant that rummaging around in their innards wouldn’t end up hurting them. The wolf would let the Senju continue to take the lead on cutting, hopefully following the doctors instructions. As organs were handed to him, he would place them on provided trays. If Youta wanted to assist in this Loghain wouldn’t stop him, but felt no reason to press the young man to do it, either.

Once complete he would remove his dirty gloves and watch the Terumi offer another lesson, this one about removing eyes for their doujutsu. He might not have known much about bloodlines and such, but the legendary eyes of Byakugan and Sharingan were hard not to kow about to at least some degree. He would take in the lesson, though he finds it hard to imagine this coming in handy. He would turn to the others, wondering if someone wanted to do something just like this to any of them. Loghain’s body only held a curse - one that he didn’t imagine others desiring - and he didn’t know anything about the bloodlines of the others. The idea that others would remove a person’s organs to implant them into themselves or others was… an unpleasant thought.

When asked about questions for the day the wolf would shake his head. He felt like he had a decent grasp of this lesson and what it was meant to teach to them. “When and where is the next lesson, doctor?” He would ask. Once the doctor was finished with his reply and concluded their lesson the wolf would turn to the others. “While it may not be what any of us expected, we are a team now. Perhaps we can keep an eye out for each other, and more importantly push one another to new heights.” The wolf would offer them both a respectful bow, his arm close to his chest and bending slightly at the waist. If they had no further tasks or training to do, the wolf would hold back before leaving to discuss with Akabayashi regarding those breakthroughs. He wasn’t entirely ready to reveal his condition to the others yet. Once he has a better grasp and control of the transformations it would likely prove easier to bring up.

WC: 706
TWC: 1416
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum