Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen
Stat Page : Databook
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 33400

What Lurks Beyond [Hunter] Empty What Lurks Beyond [Hunter]

Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:51 am
Intruder Detection D-Rank [Hunter]

Mission Information:

Asahi Igarashi's Stats:

Asahi approached the gates of Sunagakure with a scroll bearing an important seal.

"From the Sensory Squad," he informed the gatekeeper. "They've picked up a chakra signature somewhere outside near the boundaries. I'm to check it out."

The guard took the parchment and gave it a quick once over. He nodded in understanding and handed it right back to the Genin. "Good luck. I'm sure it's just a false alarm. An animal or something of that sort."

"Yeah, hope so."

With that the shinobi exited the long, narrowing pathway that constituted the only entry into Sunagakure. He was outside the dome now and the harsh elements beat down upon him. The ninja wore a simple set of black clothing with his jacket opened to cool off. His brown hair blew in the breeze that gave the Land of Wind its name. He didn't have much to go on, only that the Sensory Squad of Suna had detected a signature somewhere to the east of the village, just shy of the boundaries. These sorts of readings weren't uncommon and tended to be handed off to the lower ranked of the village. It usually ended with a false detection or an animal tripping a sensor, and generally just required a simple check of the surroundings before returning back to give a report.

But not always, Asahi thought. He had learned that when you think yourself safe is when you are the most vulnerable. He did not aspire to be one of the horror stories taught to scare new Academy students on their first day.

His hands quickly made a series of seals. Tiger, Horse and then Clone. Just two meters beside him spawned an exact mirror image in a puff of smoke. Two sets of eyes is better than one. The Shadow Cloned version of him would help make quick work of this mission. They walked side by side, separated by about eight meters and started to survey the surroundings. The land was mostly flat and rocky, covered by a coarse layer of dirt. Dotted amongst the terrain were little hills and rock formations that jutted out from the grounds. If something was hiding here, those locations would be the best spots given the landscape. He would likely need to check them. He didn't think his target would be so kind as to expose itself and let him go home early, animal or no. Asahi and his clone's green eyes scanned all around. They made sure to keep a good watch over one another, covering the blind spots of the other and making careful that they were not caught unawares. Their eyes looked all around for any sudden changes to the terrain in case of an ambush.

The pair kept their distance from the hills and rock formations, a good twenty or thirty meters, and started to walk around them to see what was on the other side.

---

Jutsu/AP/Calculations:

---

479 Asahi WC
479 Asahi Total WC
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

What Lurks Beyond [Hunter] Empty Re: What Lurks Beyond [Hunter]

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:28 am
NPC Sheet:

Not one, but two...two boys, identical to each other, gradually emerged into visual focus of a woman with dark brown hair and matching eyes. She wore a upperclassmen attire, white dress shirt, black tie, black slim fit blazer and dress pants with black shinobi boots. Her facial feature were compelling, flawless to say the very least. The symmetry of her eye were alluring and her lips captivating. Her body, at first glance resembles that of a man's, but upon closer inspection it is clear to see that she had enchanting features - her choice of clothing best suited her for its comfort.  

As the boys, eight meters apart from each other motioned closer, they would find her conspicuously peering in their direction from thirty meters ahead of them. An aloof air exuded from her, lazily she analyzed the them... "Hmm? What's this...have I triggered some sort of alarm from within the boarders? Damn... and here I thought I was being careful." As they stepped within twenty eight meters of her, stood to her feet, brushing the sand from her legs and back area. Her long hair entertained a dance with the wind. Her right hand raised, aiming to acquire the attention of the two. Once she was sure that it was indeed grasped she would part her lips to speak. "No need to come any closer. If I am to speculate, my pressence alerted your village...Sensory perhaps? It doesn't really matter, I'll leave, there is no need to concern yourself." Her tone was unequivocal. She could understand how venturing too far, or close to a village could cause a stir...it happens.

Lowering her right hand she would then have a though... what if...what if they weren't with the village at all...what if they were sent to hunt her down, bring her in or worse? Within that very moment her nonchalant expression shifted to that of scrupulous nature. Cautiously shifting her eyes from left to right, looking for some form of threat... It's been quite the event for her these last few weeks and the last thing that she desired was a hunter tracking her down...with one simple guesture she would invoke that she was no longer being careless, that guesture was her tilting her head fully to the right. Her fixed eyes would pulsate three times, shifting from brown to and flooded crimson with three matured tomoes resting around her pupils. The shifting would hue revealing her scarlet eyes. The very tone about her shifted dramatically. Those bloodlust eyes would hone in on the chakra that blanket them both, upon discovering that they shared the same chakra as well as the same nature, fire, she immediately knew this was a clone, shadow clone. What made matters worse, she now truly believed that this one was not here to let her go, however... she will give them one last chance to turn away. "Return to wence you've came, I don't want to hurt you." He exclaimed. 

[WC: 501]
AP Used:
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:55 am
Asahi Igarashi's Stats:

In the distance they spotted a figure dressed in whites and blacks that clashed with the backdrop of the harsh environment. The person was low, and as they approached rose to a standing position. At first Asahi thought it was a man, but on a second look realized it was a woman. She was striking and dashingly dressed. They were too far to determine specific features, but it was obvious that she was attractive. The woman had an allure of confidence and danger about her. Her dark hair blew in the gentle breeze, a foreboding calm before the storm. When she was finished rising both Asahi and his clone stopped closing the distance, leaving her separated from them by twenty eight meters. The woman raised her hand and spoke.

"Nor do I wish to hurt you," the real Asahi called out in response. "You are correct, our sensors have picked up your signal."

She's sharp, this one. Asahi thought over what the best course of action was while they spoke. It was village policy to take someone caught by the sensors in for interrogation. The village would want to know who they were, what they were doing outside the boundaries, that sort of thing. Usually those caught complied, Asahi knew from talking with his compatriots, but not always. He hoped this wasn't one of those times. Still, the situation was calm for now and he saw no reason for force. She has to be as surprised as I about this whole situation, he thought. I should give her some leeway. He turned to look at his clone and give him a nod towards the intruder.

Slowly, he mouthed to the shadow. The copy began to walk towards the woman, closing the gap between them. The clone was moving at a leisurely pace so as not to spook her. It was shortening the distance that divided them to twenty meters. Asahi stood where he was, still at twenty eight meters from the woman, simply watching the clone and her to see what would happen. As the clone moved closer it watched as her eye's pulsated and transformed from brown to a captivating scarlet. The shadow found it hard to keep its eyes from her gaze, so alluring were the glowing orbs. His arms raised up with the palms open faced to show that he meant no harm. Step by step the shadow continued to inch forward.

"I'm afraid I can't leave," Asahi continued to speak to diffuse the situation. "I am Asahi Igarashi of Sunagakure. What is your name, stranger? I've a duty to my village, just come back with me for a talk. I swear, on my honor as a shinobi, no harm will befall you. It's just our convention with newcomers, for our safety. You understand, don't you? You'll be back on your way before nightfall."

---

Jutsu/AP/Calculations:

---

473 Asahi WC
952 Asahi Total WC

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:19 am
Deft was the words of one of the boys, Miu tentatively observed them both. He spoke of not wishing to hurt her, or possibly do her any harm for that matter, yet...she could not, as hard as she wished, shake the feeling of this boy being a possible threat to her. Although, as her eyes focused on him she felt chastity from him, a purity that she has not seen in a very long time. Despite it... she learned that not even a handsome face belonging to a sweet boy meant a happy ending. Eyes narrowed as ears honed in on what he spoke. So she did in fact tripped the sensory line. She silently scuffs at her own negligence. 'I was careless, and now I'm faced to face with a stumbling block...' Echoed her voice within the confines of her mind. Something did not seem right to her. 'He doesn't seem to be lying to me about the Sensory ninja of his village; how else would he know where to find me? But... if they sensed my chakra, then they should have been able to determine my level, or assume me to be more of a threat. No, I'm not the strongest, but even I know that my chakra level is slightly intimidating. So why only send him? Why not take the precaution to send a full cell? Do they place that much faith in him? Or is it something else...?' Her mind rattled.  

At this time one of them began to motion closer to her. Her eyes darting from one to the other. To her assumption, the original boy, the real one, must be the one staying back. It was reasonably, sent the clone to face the possible dangers that await. She must admit, it was tactful. This birth the reason that this lad was in possession of a high IQ. She liked that... it was rare to come across a male who used his head rather than his impulse. Would it been any other, they would have tried to pincer her. Was this all an act though? What was he trying to prove, or gain? Was it his word held high truths, or her trust to comply? It was too complex and easy. Though part of her was done running, eager to trust and comply - she was also too deep in her past trauma that came with foreign ninja...  

"'Can't leave'? Or won't?" She inquired. She could now see, understand more clearly. The chakra that was exuding around these two were low, much lower than her's. The sharingan analyzing them and their movements and stillness. 'Why send someone with so little chakra to approach someone with more? ...I don't get it. Unless... unless he focuses on physical feats instead. At which case... Chakra difference wouldn't... wouldn't matter once... once he's close!' She deduced as the clone gradually closed in. It was at this point that the two made complete eye contact. The two now within six meters of each other, eye contact held, though the original stayed in her peripherals. Her heart would drum, it was time. From the depths of her mouth shot a translucent cinder that burst into a total of ten spheres of fire, three inches each. These reddish-orange flames traveled in a line at jutsu speed of 50 in the clones direction. Miu fully still, one hundred percent given to her stillness - should the clone aim to defend, counter, avoid or even flinch he would find himself incapable of such. Perception was placed on this boy from the moment eyes were locked and she maintained their gaze. His senses were at her whim and mercy. Precisely as the flame escaped her lips her Sharingan kissed his mental rendering him completely paralyzed.  

Ten flaming orbs would find the skull, the nose, chin, mouth, eyes and face of the clone with a power of 50. Should this happen the clone simply disperse breaking the hold of the Sharingan, relaying the information of the sensation to the original. Miu would shift her eyes over to the boy and then narrow her heavy gaze. "You should have just left like I asked of you... you leave me no other choice." Her hands clash, weaving the tiger seal. What would his next move be?

[WC: 721]
[Total WC: 1,222]

AP Used:
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:59 am
Asahi Igarashi's Stats:

"Can't," Asahi replied to the woman. "I have things I need to accomplish here in Sunagakure and they depend on my success and my rise." He thought back to his goal of changing the village, rooting out the rot and the illicit activities that seemed to thrive under the current administration. Asahi wanted to return the new Sunagakure to the better ways of a long gone past, if such a thing were possible. I can't do that as just a Genin, I must become stronger. "I'm sorry we had to meet under such circumstances, but I cannot let you go." The ninja seemed sad that the world had forced them into conflict.

He watched intently as his copy came within six meters of the intruder. He observed in surprise as she shot spheres of translucent flames out of her mouth towards his clone. Dodge it, he thought to himself, and prepared to move forward. We must disable her. The shadow froze mid-step with his arms raised as the flames blazed towards it. They made contact with its form, causing it to disperse under the pressure. What happened, why didn't you move? A surge of energy and insight rushed back to Asahi from his clone, returning the chakra he had split with it and filling his mind with the memories of its last seconds. He saw how the clone looked directly into her eyes; glowing scarlet orbs with black spots, and became enthralled under their power. It wanted to move, but was unable to, he felt. There's power in her eyes, some sort of jutsu I've not yet seen. The woman was incredibly dangerous to be able to perform such a feat. Her eyes, he repeated in his head, do not look directly into her eyes. One misstep and I'll end up like my copy.

As the clone dispersed he rushed forward to attempt to close the gap between him and the woman even further. He only made it ten meters, with eighteen meters total now separating them. The stranger turned to face him after dispatching his clone and he skidded to a stop. I gave her my word that I would not harm her. But the Genin realized that this foe was a powerful one, and his promise might mean his death. Damn it! he swore to himself. I will not go back on what I've said, no matter the consequences. He knew though that he would likely have to harm her to some degree to get her to give up the fight. The way she had dispatched of his clone assured him of that. I can minimize that as much as possible. Wherever he could he sought to disable. She's coming back to Sungakure with me. Alive!

"Yield!" he yelled angrily, much unlike the calm and centered quality he had previously exhibited. "I don't want to hurt you!"

He could see at this closer distance that she began to form a seal. It looked to him like the Tiger Seal, one commonly associated with the element of Fire, his own natural element. But not necessarily, he knew. This could be anything. At any rate, he needed to counter with something of his own. He had little time to weave intricate hand seals of his own, but he had a trick up his sleeve, literally. Through use of the Hidden Arms technique he produced a single Shuriken from a small pocket under his sleeve. With the ninja tool now in hand he threw it in an arc towards the woman. He aimed for her right foot, hoping to slow her down or injure her enough to call an end to the conflict. Yet he had a feeling it would take much more than that to stop her.

He placed his arms in front of him in a martial arts pose and awaited what power would come his way.

Jutsu/AP/Calculations:

643 Asahi WC
1595 Asahi Total WC
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:13 pm
What was this...? Asahi seemed to be dealing with inner strife, his words were heavy, overcast with depths that even Miu felt from her standing. "I, too, am sorry about the fate of our union...Asahi... But I will not allow you to take me to 'that' village. Not even if it is a request from someone...someone such as yourself." The ending of her sentence left her in a tremble. It pained her dearly to have to engage in conflict with someone as sweet as him. Her eyes revealed to her that he was only doing what was asked of him. Momentary her gaze feel to the sand... the dissolved smoke of the clone's proof of destruction was carried away before her, not so dense that she couldn't pierce through it to see the boy running at her, but stopping upon seeing her noticing and forming a seal. 'I really do not want to harm you... yet you keep pushing and leaving me with little choice. If I run, you will chase me. If I try to negotiate, you will not hear me. If I engage... you will probably kill me. You're faster than me...I notice the ground you covered in just a few sprints. Your muscle reacted in such a way that betrayed your strength to me. Figures...I'm truly left with no choice.' There was wavering in her eyes, the sat on the boy with despondency. If her emotions could be felt then one would truly understand the twist and conflicting she was burdening from this mere encounter.  

He required her surrender. His tone was not like it was previously. No longer was it amiable and enticing. It was now impassioned and contested. Was he going against his better judgment to please those of his village. His claims of not wishing to hurt her only left a vacancy in her heart... "I see now... What have you been through in your past that placed you un a realm of absolute obedience? Tell me, was it a promise to a loved one? Did you see something corrupt and vowed to change things? Or are you simply doing this to please your own darkness? ...or is it because you...just like myself at one point in time, saw a glimpse of hope lingering in this world? It doesn't matter, you're going to have to either let me leave, or kill me. Because I'm not stepping foot in your village breathing." Her words were stern, heavily tinge with her resolve.  

The sharingan honed in on the boy in all his movements. They spoke to her like a script with multiple formulas that all concluded to the same thing. As his arm swiftly swung to launch a projectile in a arch the crimson eyes of the Uchiha would ready the trajectory and speed of the Shuriken. Her eyes would spin the tomoes around her pupils to discover his aim. Speed being relative, with him being eighteen meters away and the force and speed of his projectile arching she she hand more than enough time to avoid the point of impact that he was hoping for. She calmly slid his right foot back an entire foot, at that time the Shuriken clashed with the sand right where her foot center would have been. The force of the weapon made it clear that he was extremely powerful, much more powerful than she was, but she had her skills and nimble movers to aide her. The sand would erupt from the impact, her foot sliding forward and knocking the Shuriken flat, stepping in it while focusing her chakra to the sole of her foot to magnetize the weapon perfectly under her foot.  

Miu would then dart in a zig-zag pattern in Asahi's direction. Closing the eighteen meters to simply ten meters she would do a twisting forward flip where she would kick her right foot at him, thus returning his Shuriken using her eyes to pinpoint the best accuracy allowed to her to send tge Shuriken towards his left inner elbow to cut into the joint, tho this was meant to be a distraction for as it closed in and should it hit or is avoided she would complete her flip to land on her feet at the ten meters and expel from her lips a stream of reddish-orange flames six inches wide, swiftly detaching to reform into something more massive - five meters in diameter. The spiraling flames would rush for the boy at a speed and power that was scaled by her mastery of the technique - 60 power and speed. The five meter sun would go on for a total of twenty meters should this be avoided, while dissolving into nothingness should it not find its path impeded. However, should it find contact a one meter fiery explosion would occur, engulfing said space in flames that would quickly die into a scorch spot and black smoke.  

Simultaneously as she shot her jutsu, he would pivot and dart to the left while maintain a ten meter spacing in a clockwise fashion to circle around him. Her hands worked together to weave another set of seals. "You really meant what you said...about not wishing to hurt me. You aimed for my foot to slow me down, or worse. You must know, with these eyes I can read you." She spoke, waiting to see what was to happen next with her eyes fixed on him and any sudden movements.

[WC: 918]
[Total WC: 2,140]
AP Used:
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm
Asahi Igarashi's Stats:

"I was born in this village. My parents died serving Suna when I was young and I moved away and stopped my training. When I heard of the changes and the rebirth of the village I was horrified at the stories. This is not the place I grew up in, I remember thinking. Or maybe I'm just older now and understand the true way of things. But this is not how I want my village to be, this is not how my people should live. I came back here to finish becoming a shinobi and bring about a change to the old way. To a better way." As Asahi was talking he was starting to doubt himself. The questions the woman were asking him weighed heavily on his mind. Am I doing the right thing? "Please, just come back with me. I have to do this if I want the power to enact change." Part of him wanted them to just end their conflict and go their separate ways. He could tell from her tone that she meant to defy him until her last breath. She's coming back, breathing, he told himself again. I swear it. He wanted to know more about her and her past, and how they had come to this point. The Genin couldn't shake the thought that to bring about his change he was starting to become the very thing he was fighting against.

She deftly stepped out of the way of his shuriken, sliding her foot out from harm. The stranger's foot slid back forward to the shuriken and knocked it flat against the ground, then stepped back on it. He paid no mind to that now, for she went on the assault instantly. She came at him in a winding manner and when the gap between them was ten meters she flipped forward in a twist. As she was in motion, from her right foot, came the shurken he had thrown at her. The attack surprised him and he had little time to react to the trick. The weapon spun towards his left inner elbow. Is she pulling her punches too? Or is this just a distraction? He flexed his muscles at the incoming steel and flooded them with chakra at the moment of impact. The shuriken cut through his jacket and left a gash in the material, but his skin was unbroken underneath due to the Tank technique. Through sheer strength and precise chakra control (for what little chakra he had), he was able to stop the weapon. It still hurts though, he winced.

The stranger landed on her feet and then started to spew a stream of flames from her mouth. The stream started to detach and produce a construct that was five meters in diameter. He knew this technique, having learnt it and used it himself, but the speed she was able to perform it at was much greater than what he could do. There was no time to stare in amazement, however. As the stream started to form into a sphere of flames he started his counterattack. With his arms held outwards he took a deep breath, inhaling the air all around him. He then exhaled all at once, forcing the breath towards the flames. The pressure of air he produced, via the Breath of the All-Father ability, moved towards the fire to counter it. He timed it so that it would make contact with the sphere at a distance of three meters away from him. As it did so it overwhelmed her attack and caused the fireball to explode. Flames licked the ground below and left a scorch mark all around in a diameter of one meter. His hair blew backwards from the explosion and he could feel a rash of heat across his face. Were he but a few meters closer the impact would have left him with serious burns. Or dead, he shuddered. I need to stop her fast.

"I don't!" he replied to her comment about him not wanting to hurt her. "I wont! But I will subdue you. You're coming back with me. Alive! Even if it costs me my life!" She mentioned something then about her eyes. Yes, those eyes. Do not look directly at them. Do not look at them, he repeated the mantra within his head. How is she able to do that? He wanted to know more about what power they held but he had to focus on the task at hand. With how strong she was it could all end it an instant.

She started to dart around him while still maintaining the ten meters difference between them. I've got to get closer. While she moved in a circle around him he erupted towards her and made to cut her off. Asahi curved towards her as fast as his legs would carry him. From underneath his sleeves on top of both his arms he produced a pair of Kunai, one in each hand, via the Hidden Arms technique. He could see her starting to begin to weave more seals. I may not be able to stop another attack, he thought. Whatever comes next could be the last thing I see. She is not using any more jutsu! With a Kunai gripped in each hand he sprinted straight towards her, attempting to completely reduce the gap between them and bring himself within one meter of her location for a strike. He lunged at her hands with the weapons, trying to pierce them both and stop her from performing any more jutsu. The swings were wild and less controlled than usual, so desperate was he, and he couldn't be entirely sure that he would hit her hands or something else.

Jutsu/AP/Calculations:

954 Asahi WC
2549 Asahi Total WC

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:37 pm
Sharingan -

Scouring... Converting... The crimson eyes acknowledge the tightening of the body, along with the broadening of Asahi's chakra. Recording and understanding that he used some form of technique that allowed him to use his muscles as a sort of armour...? Thus rendering the projectile impractical. Following the expulsion of Miu's fire ball jutsu, the boy released a force of overly condensed pressure to counter and overwhelm her jutsu. What these eyes did take note in was the precise range of releasing it to meet with her sphere of flames.  

"Don't be foolish! You have nothing to gain from throwing your own life away, Asahi! You're young, still room to flourish into a sturdy tree to plant your roots to influence your people, to help them see a better path!" She scorns. To hear him speak of risking his life to bring her in did nothing more than sadden her. She almost wept. This boy, not older, nor younger than herself... willing to risk it all on orders given. "You remind me...a lot of myself. That is when I was tethered to a village. I took pride in my assignments, I too desired to make a difference for the preponderance of my people. It wasn't until I was on one of those cherished assignments that I began to understand- " She cut her words little, the shinobi rushed her, in the middle of weaving her seals no less.  

Scuffing at the sudden approach broke her concentration. She knows dodged and weaved his strikes... her eyes realizing that they were not fatal, yet aimed for her...hands? She understood, he believed that if he halts her ability to weave sighs then he stood a better chance of subduing her as he desired. This also betrayed to her what she was already pondering in her very head..."I see... you focus on Taijutsu." He tongue was sharper than the very kunai he held in his grips. There would be a convergence of strain, the subtle scent of metal would fill the air. A trail of hemoglobin would rise into view of them both. Her left hand was impaled by the kunai in his right, the sensation was both cold and hot as it dug through the very bone of her left hand. She winced, but only softly from the pain. Her gaze and expression remained firm as she thrusted her palm further along the kunai to grab his gripped hand with her fingers. They were close now, almost face to face, being a foot apart. "This is part of the process when you become a shinobi, Asahi. You are placed into a situation where you are to make an executive decision... in most cases that decision is not always the one you want, but it's not always the poor choice." Her eyes danced between both of his, if he was looking into her's. No tricks, no reason for them. Her words would carry a weight of stern and sincerity. Upon closer inspection of him... she could see his pain, his chakra fluctuating from his inner turmoil that this mission bestowed upon him.  

"Asahi... you poor, sweet hearted boy... you make my heart mourn. Never have I imagined to be met with someone of your quality. It's uncommon in this star-crossed world that we know. You hold a different air, a light that I, under different circumstances, would have gladly followed... But." He right hand phased into view of them, before her lips. Single handedly she weaved - Bird, Snake and finally, Bird. Abaft of her, 2.1 meters, out of focused and semi-transparent - 4 ords around 3 inches manifested out of pure air, nearly naked to the average eyes. Her right foot would swiftly shoot to make impact with his inner right knee joint to cause him to buckle, in that same light she would use her left foot to rise and press on the top of that same knee and push, propelling her in the opposite direction of where she was facing. The kunai would slide from her flesh collection more of her blood. She twisted and turned whiping her hair into a few back flips perfectly avoiding all 4 spheres of wind as she did so. In tge midst of this, as she was now behind them she would release the jutsu to strike at the shinobi. Their targets were one of his legs, in order to reduce his mobility some and the immediate ground around him at the power and speed of 50. She took precise care not to make any of these bullets fatal, as the moment one would come into contact with his leg the pressure would be there enough to cause a minor limp and some bruising to keep him from rushing her yet again. The ones aimed for the immediate ground would release a small impact full gust of wind that would push him back however amount of feet to meters his strength would allow them to.  

Miu landing away gaining 3 meters from her original positions, she would dart and skip back in a zig-zag pattern an additional 4 meters. Her eyes would glance to her blood trailed hand, the pain was bad, but not unbearable. She would turn her gaze over to him. "I will ask you this, one last time... Turn back, go home and allow me to leave. If you...if you persist any more, I will cease holding back against you." She announced. 'Please...do not make me do this...Asahi.' She thought to herself. 

[WC: 928]
[Total WC: 3,068]
AP Used:

Asahi Igarashi likes this post

Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:35 pm
Asahi Igarashi's Stats:

With kunai gripped tightly in hand he rushed towards the woman and swung at her hand to halt her ability to weave seals. The blade pierced her skin then continued to move through the entire hand, completely impaling it. The flesh gave way easy enough to the weapon. He could feel the steel grating on her bone as it slid in. It made an awful sound and he shivered at the sensation of what he had done. It was not a feeling he ever wished to experience again. Asahi gasped in surprise as she moved further despite the weapon, thrusting her palm down upon it and allowing her to grip his own hand, locking them together. She was tenacious and wholly unwilling to surrender. The Genin was getting the feeling that this conflict would only end in one way for either of them. Only a foot now separated them. She began to speak and he desired to look into her eyes and see the woman for who she truly was, but he stopped himself before his eyes could meet her gaze. Do not look at them, he repeated again. I cannot look at her eyes until I've defanged her.

"I refuse to make such a decision," he replied to the woman as they were locked together. "You're right that in this world there are tough choices, and sometimes what we get is not always what we want. But I will not be one of those ninja. You are coming back with me. My people will not harm you," he told her, but he wasn't entirely sure of that. He had no clue what Sunagakure would do with her if he brought her in alive. I can't worry about that now. Was he still able to make good on his promise? Could he truly subdue her without harm and without throwing his own life away? She was incredibly powerful and bent on defying him, not that he could blame her for that. She has no clue what will happen to her. She's afraid. What has happened to her to make her this way? The blood from the wound on her hand ran hot over his as they were linked together. He shuddered at the sensation. "Just... stop this," his words trembled. "Don't let either of us make the choice we don't want to make." Try as he might he couldn't go against his duty and see to letting her go, anymore than she could lay down and cease the resistance. Did they even have a choice in this? Were they fated and forced into a conflict by forces beyond their control? Asahi didn't know what was what anymore.

Her free hand moved into his vision and began to weave seals without the other hand that was locked tightly with his own. She was creating the seals one-handed, an extraordinary feat and one that Asahi had never seen in action before. She can do that!? Asahi wasn't able to see the orbs being formed behind her, but he knew something was about to happen. With a kick to his knee and another to push off it she spun in the air around her creations. The woman landed with a twist and a whip of her hair. Her kick to his knee left him unable to react to the series of events. He could see now what she had done with the hand seals. Orbs of air, nearly imperceptible, floated between them, seemingly waiting for her command. Shit! They shot forward instantly. Contact was made with his leg, causing it to buckle even further. He could feel the spheres battering his appendage and he knew it was surely bruised or even worse underneath his pant leg. Other orbs hit the ground in front of him and the force of the impact blew him back a few meters, increasing the distance between him and Miu even more. He watched as she skipped backwards. About twelves meters were between them. The pain in his leg was intense and he put more weight on it to see how bad it was. Pain instantly shot up it and through his back, tickling every nerve on the way up. Damn, he realized, she got me good.

He looked in her direction, careful not to look directly into her eyes so he glanced over her full figure instead. "I can't. I'm sorry, I truly am." Asahi dropped the kunai, wet from his enemy's blood, on the ground. "I have to do this. Please, just stop this. I... don't want to hold back either." The threat of his opponent was a very real one. With his leg in the state it was he knew he wouldn't be able to throw his punches any longer. Maybe I can scare her off. There's got to be something I can do. With a thought he released one of the Inner Gates within, letting the welled up energy burst through the barrier and fill him with chakra. He could feel his strength returning to him and surpassing his previous limitations. Suddenly the pain in his leg didn't feel so bad. "You said your eyes can read me, didn't you? Read this, I cannot back down." The energy from the Gate of Opening surged inside him. "Surrender now. Don't make me go back on my promise. Don't make me hurt you." His eyes started to well up. "We're not so different, we don't have to do this." But they did. The world and the fates conspired against them.

He could feel their fight coming to a crescendo. The pivotal moment was upon them. He prayed then that she would come to reason. He hoped against hope that she would give up the fight. One more attack from her and I could be done for. His fist tightened in preparation for what she would do next. He was running out of options with his injury. With the energy and strength from the Inner Gates flowing within him he was less restrained than normal. Don't make me do this, please don't. I don't want to kill you. He wondered if she right, if the decision that was about to be made was not the one he wanted. Asahi dreaded what he was about to find out. The muscles in his body tightened and he prepared to counter her next move swiftly and bring an end to the fight.

Jutsu/AP/Calculations:

1067 Asahi WC
3616 Asahi Total WC

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:15 pm
There was a boy... 2, maybe 3 years old. Big beautiful brown eyes, a patch of hair on the top of his head. Freckles in a mirrored pattern, 5 dots on each cheek, directly under his eyes. Shimu was his name, Uchiha Shimu. Miu's younger brother. Its been years since his death, his passing...his unjustified murder. She could remember it distinctively.  

Flashback
- "Hey, Miu. I hear that you were hand picked to lead a squad of chunin on an important mission for the village." A boy, oddly resembled the man that she was fighting now. Only...only he was more dear to her, he was someone that she was in item with. Hey brown eyes met with his green orbs. She smiled, embraced him in a hug that lasted for twenty seconds. She stepped back, her arms still lingered around his neck as her fingers caress the nape of his neck. "Intel travels fast here in the village hidden in the rivers. Yes, Satoshi, I was selected to lead them. I'm nervous, if I succeed in this, I'll be promoted to chunin." She replied, her words noticeably worried. Satoshi smiled, he acknowledged her stress on her shoulders. "You overthink too much, my love. You're the best shinobi we have, I even wager you're better than the jounin of this village. You got this, and besides, everyone here respects you." His words always had a way of lightening her concerns from her. They seemed to find the right strings to pull to flip her into a pleasant mood. A peck in the cheek was what she left him with before setting out to meet her squad.  

It was morning when she departed, several days past and she left behind her lover, her family and her dear baby brother. She lead her team with excellence and grace, they followed her command to the word. Their mission was a success. It was late at night upon their return to the village. Expecting to be greeted by the guards as they did, but no such thing happened. Miu, curious about this she peaked into the guard tower to find it vacant. Her attention shifted to her squad, there was a strange feeling setting around her gut. "This is strange. Fan out and find vantage points and search tge village. I fear something is a midst." They immediate moved.  

Entering the village she would noticed that it was strangely quiet...too quiet. However, he primary focus was returning to her home to her brother. Navigating through the streets she would route her way to her home. With eyes widen she found her home door off the hinges. As she entered the smell of blood reached her nostrils and the sight of...of her mother and father without life on the floor froze her. She looked about the room for her brother. She searched the house from the lower level up to his room. There she found the worse. Satoshi...he was there with her brother. He held him in his arms and he was covered in blood. The both of them were. Moving closer she found them both dead. But what was more chilling and unforgivable was her baby brother was without his eyes. They were murdered. But before she could process any of this she was attacked by a barrage of kunai from the window.  

Present Time
- Stepping back a mere step, she watched as Asahi's chakra was bulging within him. She would have to admit that this sudden increase left her uneasy, however, she would not show any signs of weakness before him. Her step forward would regain what she lost. "Sato- uh, Asahi... you went back on your word the moment you made that promise to me. Surrendering is not an option for me, it never was..." Her right hand formed a series of seals. "You can feel it too, can't you? Your body tells me that you too sense the end of this all drawing near. There is only two options at this point. You're death...or mine." He chest swelled as she spewed from her lips 6 sphers of flames, swiftly expanding to a range of 1 meter in diameter as they traveled the distance. She made sure to shoot them as he moved, if he moved to either cut him off, or to maneuver him into a path of her choosing, a path that would lead him directly to her in a detoured manner, depending on how he avoided them. She had the ability the alter them them 90 degrees in any direction. So if he was to move to the right it would alter its course to attempt its hit at the speed and power of 50. Should it hit the ground or him an explosion of 4 diameters would occur.  

Should he avoid this serving her hand would weave another set of seals. 5 six inch cone-shaped fiery projectiles would manifest around her person by a meter. Each dart would release from her side at the speed and sharpness of 45. These could not be altered in course and so she would not bother. Though she would fire them one by one, upon firing them she would form another seal as the last one left her side. A deep breath was taken and she followed him with her eyes as best she could. The chakra within her was refreshed and strengthen as she expelled a stream of wind from her core in a arching motion that expanded outwardly, growing un size to a maximum of 15 meters from her. She made it so that even though he would not be able to see the streams of wind, he would feel the force of it before it grew closer to him. Consciously giving him fair warning without speaking. This stream whipped like a blade as she arched her head and body. Once she was sure that he was now where she wanted she would release the jutsu and form one last set of seals. Her hand was coated in chakra. She dashed for him in her usual zig-zag pattern as she closed the distance, keeping his soon to be revealed speed in her forefront as she swiped her right hand in a chopping motion towards his throat at a two meter distance from him. She was blatantly obvious with her intentions, so much so that it would force him into a instinctive situation...he would have to duck. The wave would pass over his head with such force that even the sand below before reaching him would be brushed aside with a gust of its passing. As it did, as he hopefully ducked he would find that she was before him with a another seal in her hand. Her expression was stern and her eyes fixed on him...but this was a bluff, she no longer had a jutsu at her disposal...nor would she have used it if she did. She wanted one thing from this moment...she wanted death. Even if it meant to trick him into believing she was about to point blank release a technique in his face. 'NOW ASAHI! DON'T YOU DARE HESITATE!' Her mental echoed as she longed for this very moment after seeing his persistence. 

[WC: 1,218]
[Total WC: 4,286]
AP Used:

Asahi Igarashi likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum