Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

A Montage of Contracts  Empty A Montage of Contracts

Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:19 am
A Rowdy Group:
A Lesson:
(Don't) Shoot the Messenger!:
Not so Safe:

The Demon once again found himself in a town, a town so small that it barely even existed outside of its walls. Sand dunes and seas of grinded rocks made it an island veiled from the eyes of man. It had an air of untrust, and unease. Murmurs and whispers lingered the town. Cold stares and sharp tongues greeted the Demon upon his arrival of this place. Odd...this was almost similar to a town he had happened upon near the mist. Though those people will never be able to welcome another again. That went for the elders, the men, women and even the children. Aokidanza slaughtered them all. Left their homes and shops a scene only best described as a nightmare made reality. One can only hope that this town does not provoke the very same expulsion.  

The Senju would find himself finding comfort within a tavern. He sat at the back of it, his back against the wall so that his eyes may observer all that they could, no time for surprises of any sort. This particular tavern was quite noisy he would admit, perhaps even a tad more than the usual for a pub. From what he could see... there was a group of men sitting at the bar - five of them in total. They were the loudest source of the noise that was taking place there. Their behavior was a bit barbaric, harassing the female waitress with cat calls and disgusting slurs. The vacancy of comfort blushed her face.  

At a table across from him there was this man who seem to be struggling to keep his composure. He drinked, taking a shot after shot. Aokidanza found this to be quite impressive, he made it look like it was nothing more than water. The man murmured, not completely so low that the Senju was not capable of picking up on the words. "How could she? After all that I've done for her, after tge sacrifices I made to support her? And with that son of a bitch of all people?? Why?" Looks to be a lovers carp. The Senju had his fair share of those...at least he thinks he has. It was rather odd, his memories flood and drain often when it came to his past.  

From the left, exiting out of a door that could only lead to a section meant for employee access, a distinguish man stepped into view. Looking over to tge group of drunkards and the timid waitress he simply shook his head. In his discord to their pressence. He would notice the Demon. Not so coincidentally...the demon noticed him also. The gentleman would take another look at the group and then proceeded to motion over to the demon. Aokidanza observed his approach, wondering what this all could be. "You're that stranger from earlier, are you not? " He inquired in a stern tone. Their eyes would lock, but the man would immediately disengage after noticing how infernal they are. "You are not wrong, yes, I am the outsider. What may I may I benefit you with?" He challenged. The gentleman would pull up a seat before the Senju. Aokidanza would raise a single brow, finding the man's intrusion of his table to be imperious. "Oh?" He queried.  

"My name is Itsuki Tanaka. I am the owner of this tavern. Do you see those fools behind me, near the bar? They have been causing a scene for some time now, about a week and three days to be precise. They come in here and refuse to leave when they are asked. They harass my workers and even try to strong arm free drinks. One cannot practice a good business with such rowdy interference." He disclosed. Rich receivers would take a two moments to analyze the few near the bar. Replacing his attention on the owner he would sign. "And...?" His question lingered in the air between them. An expression of uninterest. "I would like for you to get rid of them for me. I've noticed your sword at your side and assumed that you must be a shinobi or even a mercenary. I would gladly pay you. One thousand ryo for your trouble. It matters not to me how you dispatch them, so long as I do not have to worry about them returning... Please, I beg of you." His words sat on the ears of the towering man for only a few seconds.  

Aokidanza would outstretch his hand to the owner. "Payment first. I wouldn't want you to change your mind if things take a turn for the worst. That would be most unfortunate...for you." He made himself clear, and of course the payment was given over. Weighing it in his hand, he determined it was of proper balance. Shifting his attention over to the group, Aokidanza stood, making his way over to them. The closer he got, the louder they grew. "Please, that's inappropriate. I have a boyfriend." "Who said anything about your boyfriend? We're talking about you and us! How bout it, eh? It'll be quick, let's go around back." They pushed the issue. "No... I-I said not to talk to me like that. Please stop." She pleaded in a shaking tone. "Listen-" He was interrupted by a placing of a black clad hand on his left shoulder. Looking up in a drunken stupor he would see Aokidanza condescendingly staring down at him. "Oh no. Do not mind me. There is nothing I enjoy more than a group activity... but do you want to know what I enjoy far more?" His grip strengthen and his smile morphed into a more malicious one. The drunk would eye him, while expressing the pain that he was undoubtedly experiencing. His buddies eyeing Aokidanza with disgust on their faces, as if they were wondering what gave an outside the right to barge in on their fun. "That... What you are doing right now, what you are experiencing at this moment is-" His words cut short as one of the men aim to slam a stool against the back of his head. Aokidanza sidestepped the attack. He acknowledged the effort of the surprise attack. The waitress screamed and ducked behind the bar. Aokidanza slammed his foot into the face of the drunkard guiding the back of his head into the ground resulting in a stomp to the face. He landed there unconscious. "Oh, you're out already? I actually liked that one's method of thinking. Can't be helped, who's next?" Noticing that the one he was gripping was still in his grasp. The Senju would smile and swing him overhead - now upside down face-to-face with the demon he would see that this was beginning to become dangerous, no it was becoming overwhelming. Aokidanza rotated his person three times into a rapid spin clockwise to deliver a powerful and punishing heel kick to the torso. Which sent the drunk rocketing out of the window that was directly behind him, zooming pass his crew and onto the streets of the town. Rolling and thumping to eventually come to a sleeping stop.  

There were but three left, two of which looked to each other - nodding then rushing him simultaneously. One aimed to punch, while the other aimed to tackle him. Catching the fist with his left hand and raising his knee to crash into the chin of the one trying to tackle him - immediately rendering him unconscious, he fell to the floor with his eyes rolled back. Aokidanza twisted and snapped the wrist of the other and yanked him in. Releasing his fist only to replace it with his face. At which point he proceeded to raise him off his feet and slam him into the bar counter. His arms and legs hung off the sides of said counter. Now there was only one left. He looked over his buddies. His nerves were getting the better of him, his fear was crawling up the back of his throat. Aokidanza was smiling, almost so much so that his eyes looked to be brightening as he did so. "Haha... You should see your face. I love that look. Are you no longer having fun? I thought you all enjoyed overwhelming odds... let's continue with our game. I'll give you a free shot. I will not budge. You have my word. Here, I'll even close my eyes." Doing exactly as he said he'd closed his eyes and outstretching his arms he would wait for the man to take his free hit. He wondered where the man would aim his attack! Would he be the head, or maybe the eyes, perhaps even tge throat. Joints? Those cannot be trained, oh my the thoughts would take him into a realm of intoxication. Suddenly he would feel pressure in his lateral lower quadrant. The sound of gasping from all over. There was a grunt, not from the demon, but the man. Blood spewed over the knife that he used to pierce the flesh of the Senju. Calmly, Aokidanza opened the windows to his twisted soul. His gaze would hold the man with a potency that could be felt within the entire tavern.  

With an apathetic eye he would see the position of the blade. Discontented by the end results. "I extended to you a open move and you spit in my face with this futile attempt. I would have aimed for the upper right, or upper left. Both very fatal attempts. You've managed to disappoint me." His gaze would return to the man. Abruptly there was a chop to stomach 9, a pressure point located on the neck adjacent to the adams apple - the vagus nerve. The man's eyes whiten and his body went limp. Crashing into the floor he lied there knocked out. Aokidanza removed the knife from his torso and tossed it aside. Turning back to see the owner was looking on in awe. Motioning over towards him he would take his seat. "There, now leave me..." He demand as he glared intently. The owner nodding and giving his thanks he would do just that. Turning to drag the remaining few out of his tavern.  

The Demon thought the he would enjoy what little peace he gained, but that would be short lived. Another approach him, upon analyzing he realized it was the man with the female problem. He wondered what exactly he wanted. Did he not just bare witness to what took place a mere few moments ago? "Hey man, that was amazing! The way you handled those bastards like that. They didn't stand a chance. I wish I could manage something like that. Sadly, I'm not that kind of guy." His tone was had a sadden touch. One that particularly did not interest the Senju, however he felt that if he did not inquire, he would not be rid of this rambling fool. "Is there a point to your vexing?" Clamored the Senju. The man would nod pulling out some money from his pocket and sliding it over to the demon. "Yes, yes, there is. Here take this, its yours. I would like for you to do something for me. My wife have been sneaking around behind my back while I'm at work. She's been screwing the merchant over at the shop across from here. I got off of work early, today, maybe an hour or two sooner than usual. I noticed her walking down a path that did not lead to any shops, only residential. So I followed her. There I found her being taken into the arms of the merchant. She entered his home...and to make it clear, she didn't leave until quite some time. I want you to go over there and do to him what you did to those guys. I want you to beat the living hell out of him. But do not kill him, i only want you to teach him a lesson." Taking the ryo he would amass it within the depths of his inner coat pocket.  

The Demon would sigh and stand to his feet. Proceeding to the exit, stepping over one of the unconscious men. Glancing over to the waitress as he did so. He would exit the tavern and informally make his way towards the shop that accommodated the merchant. Stepping pass the drunk he kicked out tge window he would find himself at the merchant's door, opening it and closing it behind him. "Welcome, is there anything that I can do to be of assistance to you traveler?" The merchant asked. Aokidanza did not give an immediate response, instead he locked the door behind him. This was deemed suspicious to the merchant. "Uh, what do you think you're doing? You can't lock that." He exclaimed as he walked from behind his counter towards the Senju. "But I just did. You and I going to have a lecture. You see, it has come to my attention that you covet the wives of other men. Is it true, I do not know. Do I care, absolutely not. I've been tasked with demonstrating to you what the consequences for your actions are. Now... let's get this over with." The merchant's eyes widen out of fear, he didn't know how or who sent this man, but he knew that he was suffocating on his own breathes to muster a way of avoiding this. Stepping back he would stumble over his own feet, falling into the side of his counter. Turning to crawl away towards the back. Aokidanza groan as he nonchalantly followed behind him.  

As he crawling it register in the mind of the Senju that this guy was pretty quick, he was really good at frantically crawling. It was so astonishing that he stopped following for a moment to tilt his head to the left and smile. Chortle did the Senju as he renew his stride after him. "Where are you leading me to, you incubus?" Queried the Demon. Suddenly the door that the merchant was crawling to opened and Aokidanza's face met with the fist of a massive man. This sent the shinobi back three feet. Shocked, he would look over the massive man as he stood to his feet. Noting the merchant closing the door behind him. Aokidanza beamed at the thought of a challenge. "You've came to the wrong shop to do some shit, little man." Said the monstrous being without a neck. All muscle, it was freakishly visually pleasing. "That's quite the line, its hold more of a punch than your actual fist does. Come dance with me a little, let me see if you have any rhythm." Demanded the demon. His words only pissed the man off. He charged the Senju and threw another punch. Side stepping with grace, it was avoided. His eyes would stray to locate the man's right knee. A light would metaphorically shine in his eyes.  

Pivoting his left foot, he would deliver a swift and heavy blow to the knee of his aim. Thus breaking the knee cap beneath the flesh. The pain that tge man would feel would be enough for him to holler in agony and fumble to the floor. Wanting to grab his knee, but the pain was too much for him to bare. Peering at him Aokidanza would begin to laugh. It was sadistic to behold. "All of that muscle and it took a single kick to do you in? Hahaha, you are so fascinating! Did you know, that pressure points can never be trained. No mater what you do, they will always be a weak point. Knees are considered pressure points, they are very vulnerable...I suppose you know that now, don't you?" He jest, walking around the man as he cries in pain. Now standing behind him, he would crouch down until he was in ear shot. "Let me show you another...this one may or may not be as bad... here's to hoping that it is." A ominous chuckle escaped from him. Returning to a full stand, he would send his left fist to slam into the left temple of the man causing a fracture that would deliver so much pain that he eventually passed out due to the pain he was experiencing. Aokidanza would innocently look down at the man and shrug his shoulders. He felt this was going to happen. Another boring display of brute appearance.  

Stepping around the man he would motion to the door that he saw the merchant run into. Trying his hand at opening it he would notice that it was locked. He sighed as he stepped back, delivering a kick powerful enough to swing the door off its hinges. Met with a shrieking from the merchant. Aokidanza gave him a disgusted look. "Please! Please, I'll do anything. Anything you want, just don't hurt me!" He brings his hands to a praying manner. Bowing and rocking back and forth. The Demom stood still for a moment. Perhaps he was contemplating it... "Perhaps that would have been possible, but your friend over there managed to destroy that option when he attacked me. So my answer is...too bad for you." With that being said, he would do what he wss paid to do. The scream of the merchant would pierce the walls, but not making it too far to reach other. He was beating badly, even though the Senju was holding back as much as he possibly could.  

Leaving the room, he maneuvered his steps to navigate around the man on the ground and to the door. Unlocking it and stepping out while closing it behind him. Noticing a sign he would flip it to 'closed' and motion back over to the tavern. Now on the street the rest of the drunkards that he dealt with earlier. Entering the tavern he would spot the man who hired him still sitting at his table with a bottle of whisky. Aokidanza would motion over to sit in his original spot. The man looking upon him with anxiousness all over his face. "Well...? Did you take care of my problem?" He asked. "I did, not leave me to my thoughts before I show you exactly what I did..." His tone was heavily submerged in bloodlust at that point. It was too difficult to defeat someone without killing them, he was feeling a bit withdrawn about that. The man understanding stood and began to leave, attempting to grab the bottle. "Leave the bottle." Barked Aokidanza. The man did not test him, he left it and went on about his way.  

After some time, Aokidanza had had his fill of the whisky and the tavern. He would stand from his table a final time and make his way towards the exit. He was waved off pleasantly by the waitress and the owner. Showing now interest to them he would leave the establishment. Upon doing so he was bumped into by a shady individual. Aokidanza would look at the man with aggravation setting in his eyes. The man looking paranoid would see that the black clad demon before him would be some trouble and the last thing that he wanted was for that to occur. "H-hey, my bad, my bad. Listen, I don't want any problems. I'm just trying to- uh... get someone? Yeah! Get somewhere. So uh, how about we make a deal and I pay ya some ryo and you act like you...possible, hopefully, theoretically never saw me? Eh? How about it? Yah yah yah, here take it, take it." The man was clearing holding something between his arms, but managed to hand the Senju five hundred ryo, which Aokidanza took and pocketed. The man smiled nervously and ran off.  

Shaking his head, Aokidanza would walk off into the opposite direction with his thoughts on reminding himself to never take walks in the morning again. They always seem to lead him to odd places. As his stride lead him to the town's entrance, which was also its exit. He could hear the hastened steps of someone approaching him. Halting, he would turn to see the incoming person. To his surprise it was the waitress of the tavern. She came to a gradual stop before him, five feet exactly. She pant, aiming to catch her breath. "Are you following me?" He questioned. She shook her head. "N-no, of course not... well, kind of, I wanted to thank you personally for what you did for me back at the tavern. Those jerks been coming in there for a while now and always made me feel uncomfortable. You really stepped in at a good time, thank you." Smiling, the girl bowed. Aokidanza scuffs and turns to leave her. "Wait, there's one more things." He stopped, glanced over his right shoulder waiting for her to speak. "North of here, about a mile or so there is this house. From what my boyfriend tells me, its full of these thugs that are safeguarding a stash of money. I don't have much myself to give, but I think that what you find there will be enough to show my gratitude. My boyfriend is usually pretty accurate when it comes to his information, he isn't the type to speak on something that he wasn't one hundred percent sure of. Which is why I fallen for him. I'm sure this is going to be dangerous for you, but then again it might not be. I just hope that if you do go there you'll leave there safely." The demon would gaze over at her, taking in all that she said. Contemplating on the reliability of his intel. Narrowing his eyes, his black scleras pronounced his golden irises boldly. Turning his head away from her he would continue east towards the exit of the town. Walking along the path for some time. The girl would watch him as he walked. Her eyes would sadden as she noticed that he continued east. Suddenly she widen them. Aokidanza had turned left along the path now heading north. She smiled with great pleasure. As if a weight was lifted from her chest.  

Withing fifteen to twenty minutes of walking the Senju happened upon a rundown house, it looked vacant, despite the lights that were shining through its windows. He smiled, it would seem that her information was correct, the girl's boyfriend knew his stuff, but it was too soon to be so sure. There was only one true way to determine this. Calmly he motioned over to the front door. Testing his hand at the doorknob to find that it was unlocked - opening it he entered. Perhaps they assumed no one would be eager enough to enter. Hm, it didn't really matter. The house was a one floor home, he could see straight down the hall to the back. He walked, as he did he would begin to hum a tune that was in his head. Passing an open door that held s few men inside, Aokidanza simply continued to walk as he tuned his humming. The men noticed him and immediately ran out of the room. One of the placed their hand on his right shoulder at which he used his right hand to grab theirs and rotate their hand and wrist clockwise as he turn to deliver a swift kick to the jaw of the first fool. Sending him flying back. The other two pulled out blades and rushed the Senju, slashing and thrusting. He would maneuver with such ease as they telegraphed before every strike. He read them like a book. "My goodness, you are terribly obvious. Here, let me show you how it's done-" His left foot rocketed and missile dropped down onto the head of one of them. They crash into the floor unconsciousness. He would then close tge distance between himself and the other to he would disarm him with minimum effort then used his right fist to land a blow at stomach 6 - the jaw, the pressure points there would trigger to cause an immediate knockout. The man thud into the floor.  

The one that he kicked earlier was back up and rushed in on him. Aokidanza would tilt his head to the right, confused, he was sure he added enough force to render him immobilized...oh well. "Oh?" As he aimed to deliver a superman punch, the demon stepped to the left out of the path of the attack. Once the man was just pass him Aokidanza delivered a knife hand chop to gull bladder 20 - the pressure point located at the base of the skull just two inches adjacent to the spine on the back of the neck, in the hollow places there. Instantaneously the man passed out and hit the floor. It would seem his studying of the human body turned out in his favor, finding a way to subdue his foes without taking their lives... he dreaded it already. Turning one hundred eight degrees he would proceed into the room at the back of the house. Once inside he would noticed a safe. He immediately knew that trying to force his way into it would be too bothersome, so he would have to resort to more tactful methods.  

Approaching the safe the Senju would place his left ear to it, his right hand on the the dial. Turning it delicately clockwise until he heard a subtle click, counterclockwise for another click and finally clockwise again for the last click. There, Aokidanza would open the safe to find its spoils. Collecting it he would secure it and exit the room. Stepping over tge fallen men and out of the house he would fade into the distance as he departed. After some time of walking the Senju would noticed that he was happening back upon the village of the wind. He's been away for some time now ever since the starting of the summit and he would regret not admitting to wondering how it was going. Was it all going according to plan, or was there some obstacles that would lead to disagreements. The mere thought of it would summon more possibilities, more plausible outcomes. On top of which he would need to factor in the personalities of each kage in attendance - only knowing of one personally, with little depth in their's.  

He had no real time to sit and piece together a puzzle such as that, its complexity was far to hazy for him to discern through. Approaching the clefts and guard tower he would present his ID pass to the man, old and grumpy looking - the name of his badge displayed 'Han'. He was permitted access to the village once again. He would stride streets of Sunagakure. As he did he would wonder what exactly ever happened to Raian...It was like he vanished from his side the moment the entered the dome of this place the first time. Odd... no matter, he was sure that he would turn up eventually, perhaps before they departed from the sand back to the mist. 

[Exit - MISSIONS COMPLETE]
[Total WC: 4,516]

Missiom Claims -
4,500 ryo
+100 ryo x4 (D rank bonus)
12 AP

Character Claims - 25% Max Stats Jutsu Discount 
187 wc to learn Fire Release: Fire Stream
375 wc to learn Scattershot Technique v7
375 wc to learn Fire Piercing Darts v7 adding 750 wc to advance it to C and B rank
750 wc to learn Great Fireball v7
1312 wc to learn Great Dragon Flame v7
750 wc to learn Phoenix Flower v7
17 wc towards learning Fire Release: Demon Lantern v7 - [17/1312]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default