Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

My heart is cold - Page 2 Empty Re: My heart is cold

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:17 pm
“There is particular rogue imprisoned there. Who before he fell in decline was our Kage’s teammate. This much is known. He had left the village, which was known too. He might be able to get close to a certain missing-nin. Closer than you and I can.” Shina had the Eye Mind of the Kagura still activated to make sure that nobody was closer to their proximity. Or close enough to make out her words.

“He has barely said any word since the start of his captivity a couple of months ago, near Amegakure.” Shina began. “To us anyway.  Apparently, the jailor heard him talking to himself multiple times. The boy has been damaged goods for a while now.”She hesitated despite herself. “killing him would be mercy at this point. But...if he is to die for his treason, an opportunity might as well be created.”

You knew the types that would come in and join up with a missing-nin organization. They almost always dressed in black, sometimes even a ridiculously expensive suit. Their eyes often looked through you, held a blank gaze, a stance that radiated an air of ‘don’t mess with me.’ They were there for a job. They came, they went. Civilians feared them for a reason they knew. 

That person of interest might not miss this opportunity to recruit him if Miyamoto popped his head. It was definitely raising the steaks but worth the shot. Both Akabayashi and Ayato were fine soldiers. However, this wasn’t enough to take out Jack Skellinger as the Nova Medic had come to realize. The Rogue never tried to match Hoshi’s power, sword for sword. But used Guerilla warfare that outmaneuvered all of those sent to exterminate him.

As they arrived at the entrance of the dungeons the guard tensed upon their sight. She couldn’t blame him. The clothes on her person as well Akabyashi’s looked as if the two veteran shinobi had entered a local slaughterhouse without any safety wear.

“Oi, Alto - how is our former hero doing?” She greeted the white-eyed youth with a smile, trying her best to pretend there was nothing out of ordinary with her outfit.

The twenty-something-year-old had a puzzled looked on that scarred face of his. Yet he managed a nod in approval when he realized who the Head Jounin was referring to. “He is awake, I think...He does not seem to be able to tell the difference between night and day.” Of course, Lord Ayato Hyuuga had placed his own kinsman to guard the Terumi kid, to make sure nobody would hurt him.

WC:426
TWC: 2875

Exiting with Shina here 
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 am
Based on what it seemed Shina was alluding to it sounded like the prisoner was only being kept alive to serve a purpose and not due to some favoritism by the current kage. The fact he was the former teammate of the Hogokage didn't seem to afford the man much privileges' if he was kept so secluded he was forced to talk to himself. The only wonder Akabayshi had about the guy was why had he deserted in the first place and the details of his capture, but that could wait for later. It would be enough at the moment to merely get a name.

When they approached the guard close enough it became evident he was a Hyuuga just like the kage. While some may see it as preferential treatment, the Nova saw it differently the guard could see a problem coming a mile away. He could leave with his life and the prisoner before an attacker would arrive. A good strategy. It was good Shina knew the guard it would be easier to get in, especially with how shady the two looked. A bit of praise seemed to escape Shina's lips as she called the prisoner a former hero. 
WC: 201
TWC: 2110
Claiming 21 stats and 2110 wc toward Empty Disaster
Exit into the same thread as Ayato
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:42 pm