Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Holiday mission Rare Animals Empty Holiday mission Rare Animals

Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:43 am
Mission Name: Rare Animals
Type: Find
Character Requirements: Be an NRPG Character
Mission Location: Land of Iron
Word Count Requirements: 2000
Challenges: -
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? -
Reward: Choose Two: 3000 Ryo, 30 AP, Chameleon Scales, Rabbit Fur
Task:
Somewhere deep within the land of Iron is said to be a mysterious grove. This eden appears to be an oasis in the snow with fresh water and stunning beautiful animals. Walk through the forests in the land of iron and find this hidden grove.

As of the day of the Christmas lights could not get any worse. It was as if it would not stop. But to ne honest Flow was having the ball of his life. He was never really into the hype of things. So he saved that for the black and white. But now he heard of a place. So amazing it was like eden. But truth be told what could he really do there? Such a paradise was one for the books but damn he was ready to discover it. Flow would be waling along the dreams of the forrest that was the Uchiha. It was so cool to be able to walk through it. But this was a lottle different today. As he had his partner with him. Although the two never really did a mission solo. It was one of those things where you get to have one on one time. As Flow looked over to him as the two was walking. It was best to truly get to the person who just might save your life one day. This is what he would be thinking at the moment. As he looked on he would say to him.

" You know life is funny in more ways then one. But we never really got to here each other out to say the least. I am Flow Ghost Uchiha. But many think of me as a Sarutobi. That is because I told them I was one. It would be so odd that I would meet one. But still how do you like our rag tag team so far? If you was to ask me that I would say only time would tell where we would be going.  It but still is a very long or short thing if you look at it." Soon he would turn back to look straight a head. As with his eyes he will be able to locate what they needed to find. As he was walking he would close his eyes only to open it. His eyes would be dark red and the black of the night. As he just turned on his Sharingan. Flow could see everything he needed to. As he looked around. He could tell it was gonna be a long way.  But he had a long day to say the least. It was time to get to know the future Monkey King.

Wc405
Blaisa Sarutobi
Blaisa Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Blaisa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 11000

Holiday mission Rare Animals Empty Re: Holiday mission Rare Animals

Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:38 pm
The young Sarutobi was found walking through the snow as fell traversed throughout the Land of Iron, leaving small footprints with every step she took.  Approaching closer to one of her comrades of the leaf, Flow Sarutobi, she could not help but ponder on the fact that they were of the same clan.  ‘Hmm...’, she began to think to herself in silence, ‘It’s strange.  I never see him around the Sarutobi District, and he doesn’t look the same as my ancestors.’, she would go on to finish.  

Arriving at the spot that the two leaf shinobi had decided to meet at beforehand, she could see her friend standing off in the distance.  Turning her walk into a quick jog, she continued her pace until she was standing side by side with Flow.  After waving at the shinobi, Blaisa walked beside him as he began to walk through the snow, explaining to her about his true identity.  ‘I knew it didn’t make any sense.  He’s a Uchiha!  He resembles similar features as Azumi too, so I guess it’s no surprise.  The Sharingan is a prized possession in the shinobi world that we live in - no wonder he’s kept it a secret...’, she finished, eyes pierced towards the sky in ponder.  

“No worries, Flow.”, Blaisa would begin to respond to Flow after he finished speaking, “That Sharingan you have is relatively popular - It doesn’t surprise me that you would want to keep it safe.”.  Continuing her process of silent ponder, she began to search her feelings in relation to if she was bothered by Flow’s public appearance as a Sarutobi.  She closed her eyes and began to look down at the ground, letting out a small smirk out of the corner of her mouth.  It didn’t bother her one bit - she figured that he was doing that simply to protect his real clans’ special dojutsu that they had possessed.  

Looking up back towards Flow, the Sarutobi began to be overcome with a face of amazement as she watched her comrade use the Sharingan in order to start finding the animals that they had needed to locate for the mission.  Turning her head forward once more, she had a look of determination on her face.  “Alright, Flow.”, she would begin to speak towards the Uchiha, “Let’s wrap this up and go home - I’m cold!”.  

Turning her walk into a sprint, Blaisa began to move much faster than she had been originally, knowing that her jutsu capability combined with Flow’s Sharingan would make this mission a walk in the park.  Turning her head back around to the Uchiha, she waited in anticipation for him to see anything that she did not see - hoping that he would take charge in leading the mission to find the rare animals.

WC: 438
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:59 pm
With his eyes on the prize well road right a head. Flow would look on as Blasia was keeping up with him. Which was not a surprise as her clan was known to be able to do such things as counter things. So to match his speed even for a bit is something else. But he would not be distracted as he looked on to see many different chakra signals of nearby animals. This was not uncommon but still. It held little to no value to the duo at the moment. But to ne frank he did believe them to be in sync when it came to looking for this hidden grove. Flow and his team mate would soon be keeping a steady pace as as more then two hours went by and they was nearly on the other side of the forrest. He would stop hoping she would too. 

As he looked on he would point up as he pointed to a hidden path way at the beginning of the mountain. Flow would look around to see this was no regular path way but it was hidden. As in it was being covered by chakra. So this meant he would be missed easy by someone who was not a scout type ninja to say the least. But what made this a good thing for him was his eyes. Which would make up for his lack of scouting skills. Unfortunately he was a heavy hitter with his justu and using one could cause the tunnel to cave in. He would look to his friend as he would say." Yeah I believe the Grove is right through here. But the thing is I will need you to break down the barrier. As I know you could do it with your chakra control levels."

Wc705
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 9100

Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:17 am
Azumi had gone ahead of the two other shinobi as they made their way through the Land of Iron. Azumi decided to scope out the area in order to perceive their surroundings better. Azumi had opted for a more aerial view, hoping that this would give her insight on where to lead the group. Her bright Sharingan would light her path, slowing down the time around her as she leapt through the icy trees that had been above the two other Leaf shinobi. The mission that they had been assigned was a strange one but such seemed to have become the norm throughout the last month. The missions were admittedly whimsical but still stranger than anything that she had experienced in the past. Truthfully, being on these missions with her peers allowed Azumi to practice the leadership skills that she had honed for so long. Moreover, the experience on these missions gave the girl more insight on how to operate within the confines of a mission. It was an enjoyable experience regardless.

At the moment Azumi would be following a path of chakra clearly visible to her Sharingan. The girl figured that this was likely going to lead her towards the objective of the mission. However, it seemed to be stopping at a certain point in which she would look to the ground with a raised brow. The girl could not begin to conceptualize what the meaning of this was. As far as she knew they were to find types of animals. However, like most of the missions that she had embarked on recently, there was certainly more that met the eye, even if her eyes were the famed dojutsu of the Uchiha Clan. It would not be long before she would soon be joined by Flow and Blaisa. Dropping down from the snowy branch, Azumi would land right behind them. It seemed that she would require Flow’s additional visual prowess to perhaps see if he could pick up something that she could not with her own. “So there is a barrier. I thought that the trail of the chakra just stopped.” the girl said, confirming her theory out loud to herself. Turning her attention to Blaisa she would nod at Flow’s suggestion. “You certainly have the firepower,” Azumi said, acknowledging the girl briefly.

Word Count:
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 27000

Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:25 pm
It was a calm winter evening in Konoha. Benji usually ate his hot ramen and read comics. It was quite long and it was a tiring day. Benji is pretty exhausted. He can't sleep for weeks. He's pretty exhausted, he's only 10 years old. Maybe Christmas stress is causing this. He almost certainly knows that when he falls asleep, he will wake up at Holly Kagen again. So he just watched the comics. He didn’t even read that little text, just flipped through it and looked at the pictures in it. He was pretty bored, so he spilled the last few bites out of the plate and then drank the remaining juice. He grabbed his soft drink, drank it too, and then put the items on his closet. He lay down and just stared at the ceiling. He was really tired and depressed. He fled to his thoughts, daydreaming. But the thoughts soon brought a dream to his eyes. His dark brown eyes slowly closed and the boy fell asleep. He heard a strange ringing sound then. Not even who opened his eyes, he already knew that he had been brought away again by that annoying old man. He tried to ignore it and kept his eyes closed. He tried to sleep back. But the ringtone sounded louder and louder. By the end, he was speaking almost right next to his ear. The boy nervously pulled his pillow over his head and began to yell.
- Enough.. Enough... ENOUGH!!! JUST LET ME SLEEP! - the boy got stuck - Okay, what do you want? WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT FROM ME? Don't ring-ring, just tell me with say-say, you know????
Then the boy sat up on the bed and looked around. Suddenly everything passed away, just Holly Kage sitting there drinking hot chocolate. The boy put his face in the palm of his hand. He tried to calm down and handle the situation calmly. He slowly got out of bed. He reached out, then walked over to Holly Kage. He frowned, then raised his hand as if his head hurt from a nerve. He sighed heavily, then spoke again.
- So... What do you want? You have again a mission for me, am I right? I'm pretty sure. You need my help in one stupid thing. Sure? Yes, it is sure. - the boy burst out
- Ho-ho, hello my little friend! Yes I need some help, you right. But calm down little please.
- I am calm.
- No you not.
- I am calm
- No
- I am definetly calm, but if you continue saying no, I am gonna be angry.
- Okay, so first you need calm down, and after I have a good new for you. You will do this mission with your friends from Konoha. They are already in that place of mission. So we have to hurry. In Iron of Land there is a place, which has very beautifull and rare animals. You have to find it. Good luck! - said goodbye Holly Kage
- Okay, just do that finger trick...
Then Santa snapped his fingers and the boy immediately turned to fog. All that was left was smoke. The boy found himself in a cold, snowy place. It was pretty dark. He saw his companions nearby and began jogging towards them. When he got close to them, he started shouting.
- Hello guys, I am here! We will do this mission so fast. This Holly Kage old man is pretty annoying..
He then began to follow the others

WC: 596
Blaisa Sarutobi
Blaisa Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Blaisa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 11000

Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 pm
Continuing to follow Flow as he traversed through the forest, Blaisa began to slow down as her comrade seemed to be well equipped enough to find the Grove on his own.  ‘That Sharingan has a lot of potential....’, the Sarutobi began to think to herself in silence, ‘It’s just like Azumi’s...’, she finished.  She couldn’t help but gaze upon the Uchiha’s visual prowess as it moved in every direction imaginable, almost as if he was crossing off a list of viable options as to where the Grove may be located.  Blaisa began to turn around after hearing a familiar voice greet the duo of shinobi.  Upon further inspection, she realized it was no one other than her great friend Benji Uchiha, who she had just taught the Shadow Clone Jutsu Technique to a few days prior.  

“Hey!  Benji!”, the young Sarutobi would begin to yell, being excited to see her friend alive and well.  Closing her eyes and releasing a wide smile towards her comrade, she began to wave in an ecstatic manner.  “Glad you’re joining us on this mission - follow Flow.  He’s using you guys’s dojutsu to track the Grove.  We’re getting close!”, she would finish speaking.  Aiming her head back forward, Blaisa continued to follow Flow as she had a feeling that he was getting close to finding the destination that they were out to seek.  

A few moments pass as she recognizes Flow begin to point towards a direction that seemed strange to her.  “T-there!?”, she began to speak to Flow as they slowly began to approach towards the entrance of the mountains hidden pathway.  Stopping at the entryway, Blaisa took a moment to catch her breathe from her constant running.  ‘So many talented shinobi around me... The Uchiha Clan is really something else - I would start to feel terrible about myself if another one showed up’, she thought to herself, being overwhelmed by the amount of talent that surrounded her.  

Shrieking in a yell of fear, Blaisa was completely taken off guard as a mysterious figure began to leap from the trees.  Taking a moment to calm down and analyze the individual, the Sarutobi would conclude that it was no one other than one of her closest friends, Azumi Uchiha.  “Gah, Azumi!  Don’t scare me like that!-“, she would say out loud, “You’re on this mission... too?”, she would finish before being overcome with an expression of dread and embarrassment.  ‘Another Uchiha?’, she would continue to think, ‘Geez... why was I even summoned for this mission?  Three Uchihas is already enough overkill - they can accomplish anything.  What the hell am I even here for?’.  

Moving past the greetings now that everyone had arrived, Blaisa listened closely as Flow and Azumi began to discuss the analyzation of the barrier that blocked the pathway.  While listening, she began to sigh in embarrassment as she couldn’t even see the barrier that they were talking about.  As they finished discussing, Blaisa’s ears and attention peaked up towards Azumi as she began to compliment her firepower, implying that it was necessary to get past the barrier.  “Uh, me?”, she began to respond back to Azumi, blushing at the fact that she gained some acknowledgement while surrounded by a group of three talented shinobi.  

Nodding her head in understanding, she began to walk up closer towards the barrier before saying “Leave it to me!  I won’t let you guys down.”.  Forming the clone hand seal, Blaisa spawned in two shadow clones two meters from her left and right sides as they appeared in a puff of smoke.  “You know what to do ladies!  Let’s show the Uchiha Clan why the Sarutobis can compete!  You should have chosen a different identity for your cover, Flow.  My clan is still revered by other nations as well!”, she would roar in a tone of confidence, following by her shadow clones slight cheering towards her mini speech.  

The trio of Blaisa then began to plant their feet in the snow covered floor, all three performing a different string of hand seals for different kinds of jutsu.  “Katon - Goka Mekkakyu no Jutsu!”, the original would yell before blowing out an extremely wide and tall amount of constant, power flames towards the barriers direction.  “Katon - Gokkakyu no Jutsu!”, the left would yell before letting out a steam of fire that quickly formed into a massive fireball that headed straight for the barrier.  “Katon - Karyudan!”, the third and final clone would roar before emitting a stream of flames that quickly formed into a tall, massive, destructive dragon that was constructed of pure fire, with it roaring on creation - aiming it straight towards the barrier.  

The trio of Blaisa all focused on the precise accuracy of their respective fire based attacks, letting it be known that these were the most powerful jutsu in her arsenal - and that she wouldn’t let her Uchiha comrades down.  Upon contact, the barrier began to rumble due to the power of Blaisa’s techniques before evaporating into an array of mist that slowly began to fade away into the sky.  Dispersing her two shadow clones, she looked back over at the three Uchiha, closing her eyes and smiling before scratching the back of her head with a sense of humble personal pride.   

“Well - I think the barrier is down, but I can’t see it.  Shall I follow you guys if the coast is clear?”, Blaisa would ask in hopes that they would take the first steps into the Grove.  As far as she knew, her mission was complete.  She found the Grove and wasn’t exactly too sure what was so important about this place anyways.  

[EXIT]

Word Counter:

End Topic Results:

Last edited by Blaisa Sarutobi on Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added claims)
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:53 am
Soon enough Benji would show up. He is known to be a hot head and is one of the most powerful fighters out of the lot. As he looked on he would wave at him smiling as his group all came together. Soon enough Azumi would jump down out if the tree and would have been there before them. Flow thinking to himself that she was hiding good as besides her chakra. He did not know what was up there but now he do. This team was put together in a strange way but dreams are always strange. Soon enough everyone asked the Sarutobi to use her fire based power. Which was something even Flow wanted to see. As he looked on with his Sharingan he would smile to see her use her clone justu. Next thing next. She would do three justu all at once. As the barrier came crashing down. Flow would smile as he saw the smoke from it. As he walked up hearing Blasia talk. He would give her a smile. "I know your clan all to well in it's history. Your power in the Ash Release will do you justice. Bht thanks to you I got the drop on 3 more new fire based Justu."

As he said that he would start to walk to the barrier entrance. " Ok listen up Azumi and Benji I wll give yall a easy way to gain more power and that is with our eyes. Do you see that lion there. It is protecting the grove entrance and we need to get in it. But the thing is the animal we need to see is a reindeer with a red nose that light up. I will need for you all to pay mind to what I am about to do."

Soon he would walk up to the lion slowly but slowly. Flow eyes would be red as blood as the lion saw him. It stood ten feet tall on all four and damn it had a build of pure muscles. However this was nkt a game of might but one of wits and no one was smarter then Flow Uchiha. Flow would look on as he as the lion roar shaking the very cave. But the moment it laid eyes on him. It was game set match and that was all she wrote. As the lion would wobble back and forth before falling down. Flow would wave to the group to follow him. Soon enough he would walk pass the lion and made his way down the creek of thw cave. About twenty minutes later they was at the grove amd the rare animal they was looking for was a white lion cub. " Well we did it we found the grave amd damn we did it in record time. Now time to end this silly dream we are all having. Anyway I need to have a word with this HollyKage person. As he have some explaining to do indeed. 

Wc1205 

Exit post

Sharingan -10 Ap
Sharingan Genjustu -40 Ap

Claiming 

12 chakra stat 

1200 to this skill

Sharingan Genjustu Rank S 1200/5000

Mission reward 3000 ryo 30 Ap

Sharingan withness
 fire dragon bullet, great fire annihilation, great fireball 
50% Discount training
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 9100

Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:58 pm
A scowl came across her lips upon realizing that she would not be satisfied at all until she had confirmation of their whereabouts. In fact, she was practically driving herself crazy trying to figure out where they had been and if they were even safe. Taking several steps forward, Azumi would make her way towards the targets in her living room and collect the shuriken once again. Feeling satisfied in the progress she made, and knowing that she would be unable to focus on training much longer, she returned the shuriken back into the pockets in her sleeves. Moreover, she would also go around the room taking down the targets from their places around her foyer. The last thing she wanted was for her parents to return and see that she had indeed still been pursuing the way of Shinobi. It would surely put a dent in her future plans to continue growing stronger in secret. After removing the targets, she would walk over to a special place in her living. Lowering to a crouch, she would knock around the wood paneling on the ground before finding the set of planks that had a hollow sound to her knock. Azumi would lift these panels and under it were various ninja tools and training equipment. Placing the targets in there, she would replace them for the rest of her ninja tools, taking them into their designated spots in her sleeves.

Rising from the floor, Azumi would rise to her feet, eyes fixed with a new resolve. Azumi could not keep letting her mind wander to the worst or best possibilities. The lack of control that she had in this situation was flaring up her already neurotic nature. It was becoming increasingly difficult to think of much else outside of the welfare of her family. After all, they were all that Azumi had. Aside from her brother who was just as missing at the moment, Azumi was completely alone with this grief. Even though nothing had been confirmed, a deep sadness had already been dwelling in her since the first time that she had spoken with village officials regarding her parents’ disappearance. In fact, they had been just as confused by her questions. Leading her to believe that they themselves did not have much of an answer to explain her parents’ extended disappearance. It seemed that no one besides her would care to find answers to this conundrum. Of course she had more reason to look for them due to her close connection to them. Other Shinobi who were impartial and unbiased would likely be quick to attribute any mishaps to the way of Shinobi life. And yet, despite wanting to pursue this life herself, Azumi simply could not accept the fact that they had no information and no leads. They expected her to blindly put her face into the mission process and hope that all would be fine in time. Not only did she find this to be naive but it was not comforting in the slightest. Putting faith in the mission process also meant accepting that things could go wrong and casualties can occur. 

These were possibilities and realities that she refused to acknowledge and accept. It seemed that she would have to go out and find answers on her own, by any means necessary. Heading towards the door, Azumi would grab the deep purple cloak to wrap around her black tunic and skirt met with white thigh high stockings. The Uchiha crest would be embossed on the back of her cloak, waving as she left her house and went on to walk the streets of the Uchiha district. Expecting to be greeted by the typical warm smiles of her fellow Clansmen, Azumi was met by smiles but they had been significantly different from the ones that she had been used to. They were still smiles but they seemed to be more sympathetic than in a greeting member. Azumi had returned the smile but she could not shake the sensation that their faces struck in her heart. Analyzing their faces and muscle movements in them, they seemed to be strained and unnatural. This became visibly clear to her once she recalled memories of past smiles and compared the two. This memory played as the Uchiha spoke.

Word Count:

Claims:

Last edited by Azumi Uchiha on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 27000

Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:43 am
As soon as the boy saw the crowd he happily greeted them. As he approached them, the crowd also greeted him. He was greeted first by Blaisa, then by Ghost. Everyone was mutually happy with the boy, as they are all good friends. It was a pretty cohesive team. The others then told him to follow Ghost, as he was able to follow in the footsteps with the help of the Sharingan. Benji nodded, then he too slowly closed his eyes and opened them bloody red with 2-2 black tomoes. After a 5-10 minute walk, the boy began to detect an alien chakra nearby. Then Zumi jumped out of the trees. He was the 4th member of the team, he also appeared. The boy greeted him and then told them to continue the mission. After a good quarter of an hour, they arrived at a section where there was an obstacle and a lion. The young Sarutobi girl with 3 different fire jutsu demolished the obstacle. This young girl has incredible strength. Benji was very surprised. She amazed the boy. After that Ghost warned them to pay close attention now because he would teach something. 
- "Ok listen up Azumi and Benji I wll give yall a easy way to gain more power and that is with our eyes. Do you see that lion there. It is protecting the grove entrance and we need to get in it. But the thing is the animal we need to see is a reindeer with a red nose that light up. I will need for you all to pay mind to what I am about to do." - warned Ghost
- Okay my brother. I'll focus you now! - answered Benji confidently
Then Ghost's eyes turned red. But he had 3 black tomoes. It was the fully outstretched Sharingan. And that’s when he used one of the Uchiha clan’s most formidable jutsu. A Sharingan Genjutsu. One eye contact was enough, and the lion fell out. This jutsu had incredible strength. Benji thoroughly analyzed jutsu using his sharingan. But then, from the side, a lion suddenly jumped at them, which no one expected. Benji was able to react quickly, thanks to the Sharingan. Then he quickly formed the hand seals: Horse → Dog →  Ram →  Dragon → Tiger → Snake, and blew a huge plume of flame out of his mouth. This flame wall was 25 meter high and 25 meter wide  "V7 Great Fire Annihilation". The huge flame immediately engulfed the lion and destroyed it. Benji then eliminated the jutsu and turned off the Sharingan. The boy was quite scared, his forehead was sweaty. He wiped the drops of sweat from his forehead and sighed a big one.
- Damm, it was so close... - sighed Benji
They then found the place they were looking for. This completes the mission. Benji said goodbye to the others as he completed the mission. After saying goodbye to everyone, he began to walk back and waited for him to wake up in his bed, as is usually the case.

WC: 514

TWC: 1110

Rewards from Mission:

Word Bank:

End of Topic:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0