Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Winter Wonderland[i/o] Empty Winter Wonderland[i/o]

Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 pm
Spoiler:

It is that time of year again and boy was it going to be a happy one. Well at least better then last year. As this time Flow had a feeling he will nit be spending it along. As the snow fell it would slowly hit the ground and soon enough. It will slowly cover it. Yep it was there I say it Christmas Time. It is the time you spend with family or alone. But all in all he would have an ok day. Looking on he prepare his day. He was still tripping off the fact that his cousin was still around. He would be thinking of this over and over again. But at last he would head out to start his day. But to his shock there was a large bag in front of his door. It had a letter on there. Regardless he did not remember ever bringing in a bag this size if at all. But at the end of it all. Just how did it ever get in his house? This was something very odd to him. As he looked on he would go to it then he would get the letter and start to read it.

It simply said to spread the christmas cheer signed the something kage. He has never heard of this kage person before. But at last, " how odd is this but I suppose I could pass this so called joy around. This bag clearly has boxes full of cookies. The thing is it is best I have help with this. I will go to my cousin and hopefully she remembers me. It is best we reconnect anyhow." Soon enough he would leave out with the bag. He was going to go see Azumi Uchhia. A girl in which he is kin too. But to make matters even crazier. They are of only a few uchiha who are pure blooded to the leaf. This was crazy to say the least. But it was the truth and maybe thorough this holiday season. The two of them could form a bond once again. That was the plan as he made his way out of the house.  He would start to walk thorough his family District to say the least. It was truly empty then when it was full of hopeful and now the only thing he had was hope how funny right.

Wc400

Azumi Uchiha likes this post

Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 9100

Winter Wonderland[i/o] Empty Re: Winter Wonderland[i/o]

Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:31 pm
The sound of bells would be echo throughout the home of Azumi Uchiha, bringing a look of confusion upon her face. Azumi had gotten used to the sounds of her house settling and the sounds of the hustle and bustle of her neighborhood. However, this sound was completely foreign to her. It was reminiscent of ‘jingle bells’ or whatever they were called. It was just then when she realized what time of the year it was. While she was walking down the stairs, Azumi would lean against the wall of the stairway for support. The realization that this would be her first Christmas without the presence of her parents was a reality that hit her entirely too hard. The holidays were always times where she felt the happiest. The overall mood in her home and the entire village as a whole was much brighter. It made her fantasize of the day where she could help share her personal holiday traditions with the rest of the village. Yet today, she didn’t have the energy to spread any kind of cheer. In fact, she truthfully wanted to curl up in a ball and cry herself to sleep. The only reason why she continued down the stairs was to investigate the strange sounds that she heard.

As she made her way into the den, the sweet aroma of vanilla and chocolate greeted her nose. It reminded her of when her mother would bake treats for the holiday. This was a significant moment because she hardly ever did things of that nature. That showed her that this time of year was truly special. It was what made her fall in love with the holiday. This was what made the acknowledgement of her loss so hard. It would be the first time that she would be alone without the presence of her family. The smell of the baked goods was enough to bring her to tears. Azumi quickly found the source of the scent in the form of a golden sack. Raising a brow she approached the bag slowly, carefully unfurling the string attaching it. Confirming her theory, she saw the warm cookies placed generously into the bag. Along with this she found a note penned by someone calling themselves the ‘Hollykage’.

The name wasn’t familiar by any means but whoever they were, their instructions were simple enough. Any other day she would have found the ‘mission’ annoying but considering the time of year she was somewhat comforted by the thought of someone going to such lengths to spread the holiday spirit. However she wasn’t sure how comfortable she was that someone had practically broken into her home to leave her this note. Regardless, the girl was in desperate need of a distraction and figured that she could use this as an opportunity to distract herself from the loneliness that this year’s festivities caused. Exiting her home, she would begin walking down her block and onto the main street of the Uchiha district. Quiet as usual which only made her sadder. Who better to share holiday gifts with than her own clanspeople? However the district was much quieter than it had once been in its prime and she did not have many to share this time with. Luckily, she would see the shape of another which caused her heart to race. It was rare to run into others in this area. Narrowing her eyes, she soon made the figure out to be her long lost cousin, Flow Uchiha. A small smile crept upon her face, his presence reminding her of the past. 

“Oi...Flow-kun.” The girl said softly, nodding in acknowledgment softly to the boy in front of her.

Word Count:
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:48 pm
Flow would look on as he saw his cousin. She seem to be holding something as well. It appears to be the same thing he had hiw odd was that. Looking he would walk up to her to meet her half. As the duo finally reached each other. He would give off a smile. " Hey there you happy holidays. Say dis you get a weird letter saying hand these cookies out? I woke up amd thought that maybe it was you who had left them in my house." He would start to laugh it off hoping she knew what he was talking about. As he looked on at her he would then look around to see most people were starting to put up thier christmas lights and what not. As he looked on to her yet again." How crazy looks like I just might be spending my first christmas solo. What about you do you have any plans for this year christmas?" He would ask this as he wanted to k ow what she had going on. He truly wanted to build up a bond with her as they was all that the two had. Looking on he would go i to the bag.

He would look at the box if cookies and take one out and start to eat it. Crunching down all into it as if. It was a lion biting into its prey." Never you mind me eating these here cookies. We got to make sure this holly kage person not trynna poison us." He would say this as he was stuffing his face whole. Boy was it a good time to be alive as christmas treats around Christmas sure was the best and he truly loved it to say the least. He would look on waiting on his cousin to reply. 

Wc705

Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 9100

Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:58 pm
Azumi’s eyes fixed to the matching sack that he seemed to have in his hand. His question seemed to confirm what she thought. He seemed to have the same exact pouch with him which meant that he had gotten a similar mission—well, she wasn’t sure if this had qualified as a mission considering it wasn’t given by a village official but instead by this alleged ‘Hollykage’. The girl wasn’t sure how reliable this source was and truthfully she was beginning to wonder if she would even receive compensation for completing the aforementioned mission. 

Azumi was happy to see her cousin nevertheless, especially considering the time. At his statement her heart skipped a beat and sadness would become clear on her face. Unfortunately, she could relate to the sentiment of spending the holiday alone for the very first time. This would be the first time since her parents’ passing that she would have a holiday. The only reason she had taken on this mission was to distract her from this fact but it seemed that fate wanted her and Flow to find each other during this time. Azumi could only imagine how considerably more upset she would be had she not had the knowledge of other members of her family living in the Leaf. It must have been some kind of divine timing that she and Flow had found each other. It felt like if she had gone any longer without her, loneliness would have completely consumed her. 

Spending time with Flow was enough to help her forget the new found loneliness that she felt. It became difficult for her to slip back into the state of sadness that she had been in the entire day. As she went with him throughout the village completing their 'mission' she had much more positive regard towards the holiday season. Handing each cookie out made her feel as if she was imparting joy onto others and that feeling was a very satisfying one. It almost made her feel as if she was giving herself happiness by complying with the terms of the mission. Azumi was not able to think of all that she had lost when she was in the middle of helping others feel the spirit of the holiday. Perhaps this was the alleged Hollykage's intention behind the strange mission.

Word Count:

Claims:

Mission Rewards:

Last edited by Azumi Uchiha on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Ghost
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:44 am
As the winter snow started to fall finally. Flow would look on as he looked up to stick his tongue out. He always loved to taste the fresh snow. It was something about it. He just loved doing such a thing. Looking on at Azumi he would see she was a bit sad. To which he would give a small smile. Taking his two fingers he would poke her forehead in a gentle way. Looking on as this was a show of love and a sign of not being alone anymore. Flow would look on as he smiled at her. " It's true we are alone in this. So that means we might as well be lonely right. So if that is the case then we might as well be lonely together. I promise we won't feel so alone.  But to be frank it will feel a bit different to say the least. But to be honest we are who we choice to be. So you got two choices here and that is you either sit back amd relax and have a good holiday season. Or you tear up and have a sad one. The choice is really yours my cousin."

Soon enough as the time went on the cookies would be delivered box after box. How odd was it to say the least. He wonder will he even get paid to do this? It did bit matter at least he got a chance to get out and spread. What they call Christmas joy or so it seem. Flow would look on as he smiled. It was fun to spend time with Azumi. As to rebuild the clan was a gift all on it's on and the gift he had for her. Was going to be one she might love or even hate.

Wc1000

Claiming 10 stats for my chakra

Putting 500 wc to B rank version to gain access to it
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45353-sharingan-genjutsu-v7#354647

And 500 to unlock this

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22305-body-flicker-v7#170810

Rewards for the job 2000 Ryo, 20 AP, Leather

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 am
@ghost approved

@Azumi you cannot hold your words in a WC Bank. Please edit your post to allocate that WC to a technique/skill for your claims to be approved.

Edit: Thank you for editing, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum