Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen
Stat Page : Databook
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 33400

The E-Ranked Adventures of Asahi Empty The E-Ranked Adventures of Asahi

Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:34 am
Pulling Weeds [E Rank]

Mission Name: Pulling Weeds
Type: Gardening
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Any Village
Word Count Requirements: 500
Challenges: N/A
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 500 ryo

Asahi had left his village and gardening behind to return to Sunagakure and the way of the shinobi. The irony that his first such task as a fully fledged Genin was to pull out weeds was not lost on him.

So it was the the ninja rose with the rising of the sun over the Hidden Sand and made his way to where he was bid to begin his very first mission. A light breeze was about, kicking up sand and threatening to blind those who did not shield their eyes. Asahi wasn't yet used to such things since his return and he worked some dirt out of the corner of his eye as he walked. The weather was nothing to the other inhabitants of the village and they went about their day as usual, unhindered by the "sand storm". I'll get used to this again, eventually, he told himself.

The rounding of a corner and a short trip down an alley brought him to his destination. He had wondered how he was going to find a garden in a place such as this, but the see-through building before him answered all questions. A greenhouse, he thought. What a treasure hidden in such a desolate place. For a brief moment he longed to return to his old farm, but he had business in Suna and a new path to walk on. He got to the glass door and turned the handle to find it locked. His hand went to a pocket to retrieve the key he had given for the task. The lock clicked open granting him entry.

He was hit with the many lively smells of nature as he entered the greenhouse, a stark contrast to the bleak environment outside. Asahi took a moment to take in the smells before he set out to work. It was his job to tend to the gardens in the absence of their normal caretaker. He had needed little instruction in this regard, so natural was the act of gardening to him. The house was back tight with tables filled with a variety of plants. He filled a watering can and checked the soil of each flower one by one. Where it was dry he showered it with water, yet where the soil was still moist he moved on.

With that done he then started from the beginning again to check the leaves of each and every plant to ensure that they were healthy. Many of the plants were in good condition and a simple spot check was all that they required. Yet some were in need of care, and Asahi's keen eye to their plights was put to work well in caring for them. A few plants had leaves which were dried out and dying: for these Asahi trimmed them where possible to make way for new and fresher leaves. He rearranged the placement of some of the flowers which were blocked by larger ones so that they could get a better share of sunlight.

After all that had finished he went around to the last task: one that required even more particular attention and a knowledge that few in the village likely possessed. Many of the larger plants had extra flowers growing in their pots, something that even the civilian taking care of the greenhouse had failed to spot. Weeds. A weed is but an unloved flower, he thought to himself. But this is no place for them to grow. They'll hinder the growth of everything else in here and soon make it their own. Out in the wild that was just the way of things, but in a greenhouse was a different matter entirely. He felt sorry for the little plants in a way, but he had to do his task.

It took him another hour to rid the house of the infestations. When he was finished a large stack of green stems and leaves sat next to him on a table. Then he went back to each of the plants and fed them a fertilizer mixture that's use had evidently been neglected. After that he was done. The sun had started to make its downward arc to sunset and it would only be a few hours before night fell upon Sunagakure. For a first mission it was easier than expected, and too similar to his previous life. He hoped that his next task would be more ninja-like, but he was satisfied for now with what he had accomplished. Asahi was about to step out of the greenhouse when something caught his eye.

On the ground had fallen one of the weeds he had collected. He had thrown the rest away but somehow this one had been forgotten and escaped the fate of its comrades. Asahi bent to a knee to pick it up.

"How'd you get there?" he asked the weed, turning it over in his hands. He thought for a few moments as he stared at it. Finally he rose and looked around the greenhouse. He found a small spare pot and filled it with some soil. Then he placed the same flower into the soil. It only stood an inch high when it was buried, but Asahi knew that with enough care it would grow exponentially soon enough. The soil was moistened with what remained from the water can. With a smile he picked up the pot and his new friend and left the building.

With the door locked he returned home with the weed held close to his chest. The streets of Sunagakure were winding down by now, and many of the residents were closing their shops for the day or also returning after a hard day's work. Even the sandstorm from the morning had ceased and things were eerily calm in the Hidden Village. It didn't take long to return back to his room. He had just recently moved in and it was sparsely furnished. This is what the place needs.

Asahi sat the plant on a small table next to his bed with a smile. "Flowers are just weeds that are loved," he said quietly to himself, promising to give the flower everything it would need.

---

E- Ranked Mission Complete, 1022 WC + 600 Ryo (500 + 100 Genin Bonus)

Spending 1000/1000 WC towards Great Fireball C-Rank and +5 to both Strength and Speed Stats

22 WC leftover, putting 22/2000 WC towards Eight Inner Gates (Skill) and 22 WC towards next Stat increase
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

The E-Ranked Adventures of Asahi Empty Re: The E-Ranked Adventures of Asahi

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:22 am
Photo OP Protege [E Rank]

Mission Name: Photo OP Protege
Type: Assistance
Character Requirements: -
Word Count Requirements: 500 Words
Challenges: -
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP

Task: A photographer needs an assistant for the morning doing basically menial labor. You’ll help him with lighting, placement, and whatever else he may think of during your 4 hour shift. The subject matter he’s shooting is completely up to you.

"When they said you needed an assistant I didn't think this is what they meant," Asahi said with a sigh, hands on his hips.

"Oh come on," Jin the photographer replied. "You can't expect to be given the fun stuff right off the bat."

I guess not, the Genin thought. But I thought pulling the weeds would be it. "Let's get to it, then."

Jin put him to work for the next four hours. Asahi knew little and less of photography but that didn't seem to matter to his master. He just needed someone to help set up and arrange the various scenes he was to shoot for the day. Asahi started with unpacking all of Jin's equipment from the back room. There were a dozen different shelves filled with all manner of tools that the ninja could not name on his own. Luckily the shelves were marked and labeled and he was able to get everything that was needed into the main space outside without too much trouble.

He suddenly wished he were back gardening in the greenhouse as he was the other day. At least I knew what I was doing there, he thought. This is out of my element. But still he pushed forward, despite the boredom and tedium. I was set to this task and I will finish it, to the best of my ability. It wouldn't do to slack while on the job, no matter how menial or routine. That is when things are most dangerous, Asahi knew. When you let your guard down that is when you are most vulnerable.

The photographer next had him set up a tripod and place the camera on top. When that was finished he was ordered to bring a small wooden table outside and place it exactly six meters from the camera lens. It took longer to find a measuring tape than to do all the rest, but soon enough it was finished. Jin than came outside with a bowl filled with a variety of exotic fruits. Asahi knew that the fruits would fetch a pretty penny in a place like this. He figured the photographer must have been well off to afford such a luxury in Sunagakure.

"I will call this piece "Life in Desolation," he told Asahi. "Now stand over to the side here," Jin pointed near the table and handed Asahi a large white board meant to reflect light.

Pretentious, Asahi thought, but he did as he was bid and stood next to the table with the fruits, just out of shot of the camera. Jin had him holding the reflector for what must have been hours. Sometimes he was ordered to move a little to the side, or tilt the board just a degree up or down. Asahi found the whole task quite difficult, it wasn't that the thing was heavy, but rather it was the act of holding still in such an awkward position.

"Beautiful, beautiful," Jin proclaimed finally at the end of the shift. "This will be my new masterpiece. The composition, the lighting, the subject matter, it is perfect!"

Asahi was a little taken aback by the man's eccentricity. But I suppose this means he is pleased with what I've done. The fruit was starting to wilt under the heat of the hot desert sun. The ninja thought it was a shame that the food was to go to waste in such a manner.

"You will be well spoken of for your work here today. Have no doubt on that," the photographer assured Asahi as he bid him to put down the light reflector. "A good word will be put in, this I promise you."

Asahi gave him a short bow. "Pleased to be of service." He was about to make off and return home for the evening when the man stopped him.

"The fruit," Jin told him. "I have no need of it any longer and it will not last after the ordeal we've put it through today. Take it home and enjoy it. You've earned it."

With a smile Asahi returned home. He chomped on an apple with one hand while the rest of the fruit was tucked under his other arm. Things could be worse, he thought to himself, pleased the day that had started off so rough ended on such a high note.

---

E-Ranked Mission Complete, 713 WC + 600 Ryo (500 + 100 Genin Bonus) and 1 AP

Spending 250/250 WC towards Genjutsu Release and +7 to Speed stat

463 WC leftover, putting 485/2000 WC towards Eight Inner Gates (Skill)
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:46 pm
Food Shopping [E Rank]

Mission Name: Food Shopping
Type: Delivery
Character Requirements: Genin
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 500 Ryo and 1 AP

Task: There is an old client that needs someone to do grocery shopping for them. Their body is aching, so they can’t do it themselves, and their social worker is off handling something else for the client. She asked for someone to do the food shopping for her today as she has a list prepared for those who accept this mission.

"Thank you sonny," the old lady said. A shaky hand passed a scribbled piece of parchment to the ninja at her doorstep. She went back inside and then returned again with a small sack containing the ryo to make her purchases.

Asahi took it with a smile. She reminds me of my grandmother. The paper contained a list of about twenty or so items that the lady needed for the week. She was too old and frail to do the task herself. As simple as this mission was, it was one Asahi felt good about doing. This is something that somebody truly needs. I am really making a difference here, he thought. Compared to pulling weeds or taking pictures of fruit for a crazy photographer, this was the most meaningful mission he had been given to date.

"Don't mention it. I'll be back as soon as I can."

He walked down the streets of Sunagakure towards the nearest store. There were a few in the village but he hadn't gotten acquainted with them all yet in his short time back in the city. It'll have to do, I'm sure it'll have everything she needs. A short stroll through the town brought him towards the doors. He held them open as a couple exited the building and then he entered himself. The air was a lot less stifling inside and he was glad to be out of the heat. He was thankful for a job that allowed him to work inside.

Asahi picked up a small cart at the front and started from one end and made his ways up and down the rows in a criss cross pattern. It was easy going at first to find all the things he needed. All the rows were marked and he was able to cross off the items on her list on by one. Eventually he got all the way down to the bottom yet there was one item he had not yet been able to find. Can of Beans, he thought to himself as he tapped the pencil on the paper over where the item was written. Is the store really out of an item like that?

Just as that moment a man strolled by in a cart of his own. Asahi's eyes locked onto the can in the man's cart instantly. He has the last can! The ninja waited for the target to pass him by and then slowly started stalking him around the corner, leaving his own cart behind while on his mission. The man was browsing an aisle absentmindedly, looking at the backs of certain packages. When he strolled a little too far from the cart was when Asahi took his chance. He jolted from around the corner, grabbed the can and returned back to his cart in seconds, all without making a sound.

"Can of Beans. Check." he crossed off the last item on the list.

The shopping was complete. He made his way to the checkout and started placing all the items on the counter while the woman bagged them up and tallied the prices. He managed to haggle with a few items and even saved the customer he was shopping for a few ryo as well. Asahi hooked his arms through the bags and thanked the woman before leaving to return to the old lady's house. The streets were still busy and their were plenty of hours left in the day.

All in all, not a bad day, he thought. This didn't take too long and she really needed the help. Plus I managed to save her a few coins. There's still lots of time left in the day. Maybe I'll be able to get in a bit of a training session before dinner, his mind wandered as he body returned him to the destination on auto pilot.

"Here you are," he said to her when he returned. She let him and thanked him while he placed the food on a table for a her. "And here's your change," Asahi returned the sack as well. "There was a good deal on the beans, I managed to save you some money." The bag jingled in their hands as it was passed back.

"Bless you," the lady had said. "You are faster than my usual shopper," she looked through the bags to ensure that everything was there. "And you didn't miss a thing!"

---

E-Ranked Mission Complete, 725 WC + 600 Ryo (500 + 100 Genin Bonus) and 1 AP

Putting 725 WC towards Eight Inner Gates (Skill), leaving it at 1210/2000 WC total and +7 to Strength Stat
Asahi Igarashi
Asahi Igarashi
Citizen

Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:25 am
The Sneaky Cat [E Rank]

Mission Name: The Sneaky Cat
Type: Capture
Character Requirements: Genin
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP

Task: The client has requested help to find her missing cat. Well, the cat isn’t missing, but within their large establishment, it is running around outside as it doesn’t want to be found. The client needs you to catch her cat, so that she can take the cat to get its annual checkup, which the cat hates. Capture the cat, and return it to the client.

"It's somewhere in here?" he said incredulously, looking around the large estate. "This won't be easy, there's plenty of places he could be hiding."

"That's why you're here," the client said. "You ninja specialize in this sort of thing, don't you? If you can't catch a cat how can you be expected to catch another of your kind?"

I suppose that's true. "Well I'm going to need some more details. What does he look like? Where are his favorite hiding spots? Is there anything else I need to know?"

"He's orange. His name is Harry. Oh yeah," the client paused for a moment as if in thought, "he especially likes high places."

"You don't say," Asahi said looking around the grounds. There were plenty of tall buildings where Harry could be hiding. "That should be enough, I'll get to it, then."

"One more thing, he doesn't like being picked up. He'll bite."

Just great, Asahi thought.

Asahi started at ground leveling first, simply walking around the estate and shouting Harry's name periodically. It was unlikely to work, but it was worth doing at least, to ensure that he wasn't in a simple to find place before searching the harder spots. Thirty minutes of circling the grounds twice and looking under every nook and cranny bore no fruit. Perhaps it is time then to look up not down, the ninja thought to himself. There was a three storey tower just across the way and he decided to look there next.

He checked the door but found the heavy iron door locked. There's no way Harry got in that way at least. His eyes scanned the tower from top to bottom. There were small ledges that looked as if they could be climbed. If not by a human at least by a feline. Up I go then. He took the ledges one by one, taking his time as he attempted to summit the mountain before him. There was only a single window on the top floor, and luckily it was open. My destination is obvious. He reached the top with little trouble but sore arms and hopped through the window. The room was empty and the door was shut. There's nothing here. No Harry.

Asahi leaned an arm out the window to catch his breath and plan his next course of action. It was there that he saw an orange tail bobbing up and down in the distance. It was in the next building over, roughly the same height as the tower, but its walls were almost completely flat and devoid of any hand holds. How the hell did that cat get up there? It was a thought for another time though, right now he had spotted his target and he had precious little time to close the gap before it moved on.

The Igarashi leapt from the window and landed on the rough ground below in a roll. He was covered in dirt but relatively unharmed from the maneuver. He ran over to the building and began concentrating his chakra in his feet. I'm still not very good at this, but it's the only way up. His feet left the ground and began sticking to the wall as he continued running in a single motion using the surface climbing technique. He reached the top and spun forward into a front roll at the same instance he released the hold of his feet with his chakra. Asahi landed and came face to face with a very startled kitty.

Harry bolted immediately. The ninja went running after him towards the opposite end of the roof. Evidently it wasn't Harry's first time coming face to face with a shinobi. Asahi did not think that it would be his last. Troublesome bugger. He realized then that if the cat made it to the other end of the roof first it would have nowhere to go. Harry might jump, Asahi thought, there's nowhere to go but down. He could kill himself. Suddenly the cat and mouse game was very real. He knew he couldn't fail.

He concentrated all his energy into his feet again, but this time inside of focusing the chakra to the surface he was pushing against it. The energy released at the same moment he lunged forward. Asahi smacked into the roof hard but he managed to keep his arms outstretched. They latched onto the cat who gave a loud hiss of annoyance in return. Got you. He tucked Harry under his arms and made his way down the building, this time taking the stairs. The cat fussed and fought the entire way. You know it's time for your check up, don't you?

"I'm sorry buddy, it's for your own good." He tried to soothe the cat but his efforts fell on deaf ears.

Asahi returned home later that day with another mission complete. The scratches and bite marks on his arms came with the territory on this occasion.

---

E-Ranked Mission Complete, 812 WC + 600 Ryo (500 + 100 Genin Bonus) and 1 AP

Putting the 812 WC towards Eight Inner Gates (Skill), finishing it off at 2000/2000 WC. +3 to Strength and Speed each, and +2 to Vigor stat, discard extra 22 WC

---

Thread Roundup

4 E-Ranked Missions Completed, 2400 Ryo Earned +3 AP

Great Fireball C-Rank Learned
Genjutsu Release Learned
Eight Inner Gates (Skill) Learned

+15 Strength
+15 Speed
+2 Vigor
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen