Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:27 pmGoto SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

The Mongrel  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mongrel

Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:01 am
The wolf could think at the very least as he nodded the appropriate number of times. His stance became one of decreased aggression as he rose, his hands loosening, arms laying at the creatures side, and nose sniffing the air. Unless the vocal cords had changed with the transformation then the creature should be able to perform some form of speech, but control was enough for the day. Now that Loghain and the Terumi knew it could be controlled it would be easier to get his permissions into the village changed.

"So, how do you feel comfortable one nod, uncomfortable two, or neutral three nods?" Akabayashi knew going through all of that growth in seconds had to cause some sort of pain, the muscles stretching, bone elongating, it was like growing pains but in overdrive. But it likely wasn't something Loghain was unused to. 

The only thing left for Loghain was he had to figure out how to turn it off. "So, how do you get it to stop. Maybe meditation?" He would ask Loghain looking for some sign from the wolf to aid him in this endeavor. "It can't just be knocking you out or going to sleep, if stress got you to this form then the opposite should bring you back. Do whatever it is you do to destress at least as far as this area goes anyway." He would say still looking over the form of the wolf.
WC: 240
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:17 pm
Loghain would listen as the Terumi doctor question him on how comfortable he had been. In reality, the transformation was exactly as the man might expect. It was often intense pain as his body rapidly increased in size, but despite this short painful experience he was feeling rather comfortable. The struggles for dominance were getting less and less intense, to the point where he would consider himself completely under his own control. Considering that he was able to control himself for the first time, Loghain was able to reflect upon how this form made him feel. It was… good. All of his senses were sharper, and his body stronger and faster in this form too. With time and effort, he may be able to perfectly control the transformation. This bestial aspect was the form of a hunter and predator, not the fragile form of prey.

A single nod would occur, answering the man. He didn’t know how to return to his former self though since that was something he was never really conscious of. When the beast took over he often had no recollection of the atrocities he had committed. While pondering what he would do, Loghain would let out a howl. His form would begin to shrink, his limbs condensing and his wolf-like snout condensing back into his head and his teeth returning to the normal size for those of a human. His fur would retreat, leaving bare, exposed skin all that was left. He would take deep, heavy breaths as he readjusted to his human body. 

“I am uncertain what happened, but it seems like I am back to normal. Would you be so kind as to lend me something to cover myself with?” He would say as he strategically hid himself from the eyes of others. Loghain had no shame in his naked form, but children were in this area as well.

WC: 315
TWC: 5367
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:14 am
So, Loghain was comfortable within his transformation. This report would be good news for him if his progression continued along this route. If he could remain in control of himself then he wouldn't be forced to live outside of the village. The wolf would then howl and the form of Loghain would begin to reallign so as to look like his original self. The man stated he didn't know what happened, but it was a clue to the ability. Likely there was a chemical when produced in too much of a quantity forced a change, but due to the nature of this particular transformation one forced by fear the required chemical was not present to maintain such a great change int he body.

"Your days of living in solitude may soon be done. Especially, if I can pinpoint the exact cause of your transformations. That way they can be prevented." The Terumi would say removing his Nova  Haori and then his Lab Coat revealing an expensive suit underneath. Akabayashi would hand the wolf his lab coat after quickly removing everything from the pockets. He would then put his Haori back on over his shoulders. Most found it strange how many layers the Terumi wore, especially because regardless of the weather the man never seemed to sweat. 

"Give me some time to find out what I can from the samples I took and I'll send you whatever it is I can gather." He would say to Loghain writing furiously in his notes once more. He would then move toward the exit of the training grounds. "I can take you back to the gates, unless you have anywhere else you would like to go." Akabayashi would say ready to store the samples within his lab to study.
WC: 294
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:56 pm
The Terumi’s statement would resound within the mind of the wolf. Perhaps his days alone in the woods would be over soon. While this was great news, it was also not something that he would put his hopes into. Even if he got a better grasp of his transformation, it would take a great deal of practice and effort to keep the rage at bay. Loghain would need to be able to ensure that he wouldn’t lose control again, for the safety of not only others around him but for himself as well. If he would end up killing innocents, he may end up being hung for his crimes. “I hope that you are right.” That would be all that he would say regarding this subject as he took the coat from the doctor and put it on, making certain to close it in the front to avoid any indecent exposure.

He would look around, trying to avoid any of the crowds of students and shinobi practicing their skills. All it would take is a misplaced technique from a rookie shinobi to startle him enough to drive his adrenaline levels to the maximum, possibly forcing yet another painful shift and rampage. “I hope that you make some breakthroughs on my condition.” The wolf would offer the Nova officer a handshake, a sign of respect and thanks for the man’s effort in helping the young wolf. “You can take me back to the gates, though I hope to purchase something of my own so that I can return your coat.” He would let his handler take lead, going wherever the man suggested to get some new clothes before returning to the gates.

Once at the gates he would again thank the doctor before making his way to the woods and towards his cabin.

---Possible exit---

WC: 302
TWC:5669
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:04 pm
Akabayashi would take Loghain's hand to shake as he offered. The grip was firm for someone of the man's fragile frame, but not nearly the vice grip of Loghain's. "Next we meet I hope to have an update on things. If I can find what is making you transform maybe I can create a medicine or something to block whatever is making you change." He would say before leaving the training grounds along with Sebastian. 

"A good set of clothes lets see how about a suit? I know a guy or perhaps just something to get you through the village." Akabayashi would take the wolf through the shop district where he had purchased the food earlier and stopped in front of a cart with tie die shirts and shorts. "One, I heart Hoshi shirt and a pair of the Ayato Hogokage tie dye shorts that can fit this man." The shop owner would quickly assess Loghain and hand him the items that were asked for. The shorts had an image of Ayato across the ass and the I heart Hoshi shirt included a red heart in the center. The Terumi would pay for the items and then bring Sebastian to the gate.

He left putting on the items to the wolf if he wished to use one of the stalls to change or just do it on the walk was up to him. The Terumi would stay nearby as the man changed either way before taking him to the gate. "I will see you soon, Loghain I'll contact you whenever I find something either in person or through correspondance." He would then walk to his home.
WC: 275
TWC: 1336
1336 WC toward Skilled Mist Technique making it 2353/2650 and 13AP for max stats.
Exit

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:45 pm
The words spoken would breathe a bit of hope into the man, as control over this curse was looking to be closer than ever thought. The handshake was firm, much more than originally expected from the frail man that had to weigh less than the young wolf had despite being over half of a foot taller. It was good that they had seemed to be of the same mind. Getting this creature under control was a top priority.

The young man would follow the doctor out of the training grounds, making their way back to the shopping district they passed through earlier. While the saying was to not look a gift horse in the mouth, he couldn’t help but question the choices of clothing the man had picked out and bought for the young wolf. Looking around to ensure there were no younglings nearby, he would find none and begin to put on the clothing, making sure to put the “Ayato Hogokage” shorts on first. The shorts felt much more akin to something that… well it just wasn’t something he would have ever thought to wear. The shirt was the cherry on top, and the man left the gates looking like some sort of tourist that wanted to wear all of the ridiculous Hoshi merchandise and souvenirs.  The coat of the doctor would be returned as promised.

From there the two would make their way to the gates and part ways for now.

---Exit---

WC: 243
TWC: 5912

Claims: TBD
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:27 pm
TWC: 5912

Claims: 
59 Stats
2500/2500 wc to learn Wild Slash (A-Rank)

1500/1500 wc to learn Poison Mist
250/250 wc to learn Wind Release: Quiet Footsteps
250/250 wc to learn Ventriloquism
252 wc towards Scent Masking (combined with this thread finishes the tech)
1095 WC towards Clan Pureblood: Werewolf (combined with This thread finishes the skill)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:30 pm