Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

I might just have to shank a man Empty I might just have to shank a man

Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:48 pm
Mission:

Kita looked carefully at the mission report in his hands, scrunching his nose at what it asked of him. "They want me to interrogate a criminal? I suppose that I can do it, but it isn't exactly my strong suit." Kita sighed and set down the letter, and began tapping his fingers against the table in front of him. "It couldn't hurt. I need a bit more Ryo anyway. What even is this guy's record any who?" Kita looked back down at the letter, and continued to examine the note, searching for more detail on the man in question. "So he's a man in his early 30's by the name of Koga Ryota. His track record is a bit long... A couple of destruction of government property charges, some slight embezzlement, acts of vandalism, even a couple of highway robbery charges." Kita turned away from the paper and looked at the food that he was eating. Like other missions, this one had come underneath his door as he was eating breakfast. Kita finished his meal of scrambled eggs and bacon, before standing up and putting on his clothes. Kita stopped by the restroom and leaned into the mirror, practicing the art of looking intimidating for just a moment before going on his way. He did not succeed.

Kita proceeded to the police department that the criminal was being held in, and slowly made his way back to the holding cell. His shoes clacked against the tile floor as he walked down a pale gray hallway. Koga Ryota was supposedly being held in the third interrogation room, and it wasn't long before Kita found it. His hand hovered on the door handle for a moment before taking a deep breath. Kita opened the door. Inside, the room was a dull white room, almost surgical in nature. Dim lights hung from the ceiling, and in the silence Kita could hear a buzz from inside. In the center of the room sat a metal table, where on one side sat Koga Ryota, handcuffed to the table, and sitting silently. He sat in a small wooden chair, positioned facing a one-way glass mirror, where his reflection mirrored his silent form. Kita sighed and entered into the room, closing the door behind him. Kita made his way towards the opposite side of the metal table, pulling out an identical wooden chair, and sitting down in front of Koga. Kita cleared his throat, and spoke in the most commanding tone that he could muster. "Are you Koga Ryota?" The man looked up at Kita with a dark expression, not saying a word. "Did you hear me? I asked if you were Koga Ryota." Again, the man remained silent. Kita felt a slight bit of annoyance, and began tapping his fingers on the metal table. "I just want you to answer me a couple of questions. This doesn't have to be a long process. Just answer my questions, and we can both go on our ways." The man continued to stare stoically at Kita, and he had the sinking suspicion that he would be here for a while.

Kita felt himself growing antsy. He had tried to wait the man out, hoping that letting him remain silent for a while would make him speak. Kita paced around the room, slowly increasing in speed as he waited for the man to speak to him. Kita looked back at the man, who was watching him pace back and forth across the room. A slight smile had crept across Koga's face, amused at this attempted silent treatment. Kita looked at the man's face, furrowing his brow. The man was relatively average looking, save for a thin, ratlike look. He had thin frame, being smaller than the average person in width and height. He looked at Kita with raven black eyes through wide rimmed glasses, with cracks forming in the left lens. He possessed long, greasy black hair, which seemed to have a bedraggled look. He sat, leaned back in his chair, relaxed as someone in his position could be. Kita turned back to him, and walked over to the table, leaning over it to look in the man's face. "Are you ready to talk yet, or are you just going to continue to sit there looking smug?" The man gave a thin, nasally laugh, and looked Kita in the eye. "I guess that I'm ready to talk. It was just funny to see you riled up." The man, smirked, and examined Kita from top to bottom, sizing him up. "So what do you want to know? You wanna know my tragic past? Or why I did what I did? I've already explained all of this in court buddy, so if you could let me go back to my cell and wait for whatever punishment they have cooking up for me, that would be great." Kita felt his irritation and annoyance with the man slowly growing. His voice was just as nasally as his laugh, and Kita was beginning to hate Koga's face. "No, you can't go back to your cell. You're going to go through exactly what you did, as it happened, and if you had any help doing it." Koga sighed, and looked at Kita with tired eyes. "You're a Genin, aren't you? Don't they teach you in that academy of yours not to ask stupid questions? I mean, we both realize that this is a waste of time, right?" Kita felt his teeth grit. "Just humor me. It's not a stupid question, and I'm just doing my job. Now, please. Can you tell me what you were doing approximately two weeks ago from today, at 12:00 P.M.?" The man sighed, and scratched the top of his head. "Well, you should know this, since it was already in a police report, but yeah, I can tell you. I wanted some easy money, and I knew that there was going to be a trade caravan going through that area. I went ahead and stole a scarecrow from a nearby field, soaked it in pigs blood, and threw it in front of the caravan as they passed by. When they went to investigate, I tried to sneak around the back and swipe some goods. Turned out that the caravan had hired some protection, and I was caught. Now I'm here." Koga gestured to the room around him with the limited hand movement that he was allowed from the cuffs. "OK, well, thank you for actually responding. How did you find out about the caravan? Did you have any sort of informant?" The man raised an eyebrow, and slowly shook his head. "I mean it wasn't exactly a secret. I heard it from some guy in a bar. He was talking about picking up a job driving a caravan, and I just happened to listen in. Any other redundant questions, or can I go?" Kita was about to snap back at the man, before he realized something, and paused. He looked at the man, and slowly sat back down in his chair. Something wasn't adding up.

Kita looked at the man, crossing his elbows and leaning on the cold metal table. "So let me just make sure that I have your story straight. You heard a man talking about a job as a caravan driver in a bar, and you decided to create your plan after hearing that?" The man looked annoyed at this, and nodded. "Yes, that's exactly what I just said." Kita nodded back. "So how long ago did you hear about this caravan going through? From what I read on the report, the caravan was making a last minute delivery, so they had to get the shipment out quickly." The man nodded once again, shaking his head, and looking down at the table, looking bored and exhausted. "Yes, it was a last minute caravan shipment from a relatively big company. I don't remember much more than that, and I fail to see what your point is."
"Can you please tell me how long ago that you heard about this caravan?"
"It was about three weeks ago give or take. I don't remember the exact date. Again, this doesn't really matter. If you're trying to do some weird gotcha, there are witnesses to him talking about this in the bar, they testified to it in my court case."
"What was the name of the bar that you heard the rumor in? Please, be specific if you can." The man looked at Kita with genuine anger, and gave a snappy response. "Look, if you're going to just keep asking me questions that you can find in my court case, you're wasting both of our time. It was at the Toxic Brews bar. That's spelled T-O-X-I-C, and then there's a space there, then B-R-E-W-S. Are we done?" Kita narrowed his eyes at him, and stood up quickly, knocking the wooden chair back. "I've heard of the bar Mr. Ryota. What I want to know is how you heard this rumor. Not only did you make an entire plan to rob a caravan based on rumor and conjecture, but you also claimed to be at a bar located inside the city. You were a fugitive for a month and a half before you were caught Koga, and you'd escaped that city in the meantime. How do you explain sneaking into the city for a drink, and then sneaking back out without the gate guards catching you? How do you explain that Mr. Ryota?" The man fell silent for a moment, his eyes widening, before closing his mouth. "It isn't that complicated buddy. I didn't hear it firsthand, I heard it from some other guys who heard it from that guy. They were talking about it as they left the city, and I just so happened to overhear." Kita started rounding the table, heading to the other side. He saw a bead of sweat beginning to form on Koga's head. "That isn't what you claimed earlier. You said that you yourself heard it from the man in the bar, you didn't mention anything about hearing it second hand. If you did, that makes it even stupider that you would go out and attempt to rob a caravan, on information that you got second hand." The man looked at him, fury seething in his eyes. "Look, I'm just nervous alright! I didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want to get busted for it, but I was in the bar-" Kita interrupted him before he could speak any more lies. "If you were in the bar, why did you just lie and say that you weren't?! This isn't looking good for you Koga. If you continue lying, it'll just make your punishment worse for you. Tell me the truth, or else-" The man turned to Kita, and began yelling in his face. Kita could feel his dirty, unwashed breath blowing against his face. "I'm trying to tell you the truth! Maybe if you would actually let me finish, you dirty little Genin s-" was the last words he could make out before Kita slammed his fist into the mans nose.

Koga reeled back, hunching himself over and putting his face into his hands. Kita shook his hand, trying to restore feeling to his fist. He felt the man's nose bend like putty as he punched it. It was either heavily bruised, or broken. Either way, Kita knew that he wouldn't be smelling anything for a while. "I've treated you with respect so far, but I'm not going to just let you sit there and continue insulting and lying to me. Tell me the whole, honest truth, or I'm going to hit you again. Not only that, but you'll be put in prison for a long time. Think long and hard before you lie to me again. Now I'll ask you one last time, how did you hear about the caravan?" The man held his face for a moment, rolling back and forth in pain, groans emerged from beneath his arms as he cowered from blows that wouldn't come. Kita tapped his fingers of his arms, waiting patiently for the man to speak. When he finally did, emerging from the huddled ball on the table, his voice was difficult to understand, and his normal, nasally voice to seeming much worse than before due to his broken nose. "You can't do this to me! It's against the law!" Kita cracked his knuckles, and gave a very sadistic grin. "Actually, as long as I don't kill you, I can do whatever I want. That includes breaking a few bones." Kita was pretty sure that it was a lie, but it did the trick. Tears welled in Koga's eyes, and he began to speak in a trembling voice. "OK, I'll talk. I learned it from..." The man looked at Kita, debating for a moment on whether or not to tell the truth. "I learned it from a guy called Noguchi. There's other guys involved, I can tell you their names, just as long as you don't hit me. We were all part of a gang, and we worked for Noguchi. He'd go into the city, gather info, and come up with a plan for us to follow. He told us about the mission, and I was the only one who got caught. I didn't expect security to be watching!" Kita looked at him quizzically. "Noguchi? Noguchi Shinji? Isn't he the driver that you supposedly heard talking about the job in a bar?" Koga nodded, and informed Kita of the operation. Noguchi would enter into the city limits, posing as a merchant. He would acquire jobs from inside the city, and deliver the information needed to rob them to the gang. Koga Ryota was just the first one to mess up.

Kita finished writing his report late at night, putting the final details in as he finished his dinner. Kita made sure to downplay punching the man, but he was sure that it was going to come up again. Kita gave a large stretch, and placed his report in the same envelope that it had arrived in, slipping it underneath the door for whoever delivered his missions to pick up. He wasn't exactly sure who delivered his missions was, but he assumed that they would pick it up the next morning. Kita paused, wondering if he should place it in the post box, and shrugged. If they didn't pick it up, he could deal with it tomorrow. Kita dressed himself in his pajamas, and slipped into his futon, satisfied with another successful mission.

Word Count: 2445

Claims:

Stats=

Speed +18 (1800 words)

Vigor +7 (700 words) <- (Remaining total from this mission combined with 55 remaining words from I've always wanted to be a sea captain for a total of 700 words.)

Jutsu Claims:

Suiton: Mizu Senbon (1000 Words) (Was working towards the Jutsu, was originally at 257/1000, now at 1702 remaining words.)

Chakra Storage Seal (1500 Words) (202 remaining words.) (Kita Hajime can learn a B-Rank technique despite not having Specialty in it due to being a clanless ninja.)

Weaponry Specialty (202/2000 Words) (Kita Hajime is a clanless ninja, allowing him to learn his second specialty at D-Rank instead of C-Rank like clan ninja must do.)

Mission Claims:

2000 Ryo

Last edited by Kita Hajime on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up my claims)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

I might just have to shank a man Empty Re: I might just have to shank a man

Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum