Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jamie Delamore
Jamie Delamore
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Train the Messenger [Mission] Empty Train the Messenger [Mission]

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:29 pm
Mission Link
stats:
So.
Random person running.
Darting back and forth. Between crates. Boxes. Like... mate. You're not being stealthy. You're literally humming the theme song from that one movie.

And you are humming it wrong. Like seriously, fuck you mate. If you were going to be stealthy, at least do it right. If you're just PRETENDING to be stealthy... at least pretend decently.

And your moving about is not even close to timed either! Like, at LEAST five people have seen you darting around place to place.

Jamie sighed. She really wanted this day to be DONE. But this looked like it was going to become a thing. Like, she was going to have to be the one to stop that girl if it was something nefarious going on.

Jamie began to move towards them, and then had the BRILLIANT idea of asking a local. So Jamie turned around and walked towards someone who looked official enough. She started up a little small talk, fully expecting the random girl to take just as long as she had taken previously.

Sadly, the guy really did not like small talk.

Or maybe he just does not like me.

Nah, I am super fucking likeable!

Oh who am I kidding? These people hate outsiders. There is literally no world in which it maters how likeable I am in this situation: this guy would not talk to me anyways.

Jamie took a deep breath and decided to cut STRAIGHT to the chase. She raised up her hand, turned to the darting girl, and pointed at her, and then turned back to the man. Jamie asked if that girl was doing something suspicious, or if this was some local game, or what.

The man... actually smiled! And let out a nice laugh. He would explain that her goal in life was to be a courier ninja. He continued saying that it really sucked for the girl, since they had no ninjas in the village, nobody who could teach her the first thing about chakra. And how he had heard that if someone was her age, it was too late to learn ninja stuff, that the body was set in that regard and unable to progress. Jamie practically laughed at that last bit, but thought better of it and instead gave a thinking "hmm" to the man and walked away. She stood slightly inset in a doorway, and waited.

It was not long before the girl darted towards and past the door in which Jamie stood. When this happened, Jamie gave a simple whistle. The girl froze in her tracks. So suddenly did she freeze, in fact, that she fell flat to the ground.

She turned around and immediately grabbed a bag from her side. "Take this and tell no one you saw me."

"I'm not taking that deal," Jamie replied. The girl looked horrified, as if she had failed.

"But I'll take the money in exchange for me giving you some jutsu lessons. Does that sound fair?"

(exit)
[500 words]
10 stats
1000 words to Doorknocker (1200/2000)
Mission rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum