Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Gaining Knowledge (P, Kozai) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaining Knowledge (P, Kozai)

Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:02 pm
The Uzumaki continued to watch as the librarian sat down, taking a seat before handing Akaboshi a scroll which contained the formula of a certain technique. Which one would become clear as soon as he opened the scroll to learn whatever it was inside of it. Of course he knew better than to open it when both of them were still talking, it would be quite the view if the redhead suddenly started learning it now. Akaboshi listened attentively to Kozai's advice as the man guided him in the right direction, telling the shinobi to apply whatever was in the scroll as results would surely follow. The red haired Uzumaki gladly accepted the scroll, believing it would enable him to gain both knowledge and power which he could then use to grow stronger and protect his ideals. "You have my gratitude, I'll take good care of it and make sure the result will be successful". Considering it was something given to him by Kozai could only mean that it had to be something incredibly powerful, regardless of the librarian keeping the true extent of his power still a mystery. A secret, if you may. But one Akaboshi would keep between them as he was asked.

Putting the scroll away, the man wondered if there was anything he could do in return. "Although you didn't ask for anything in return, it's my nature to at least try. Is there something I could offer you in exchange for your gift? Besides my promise to keep everything between us of course". Perhaps the librarian wouldn't see it the same way as he did, but for the Uzumaki it felt like at least some form of trust had carefully started to develop. 

(WC: 288, TWC: 5245)

Accepting scroll containing Kanade

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:30 am
As already expected there wasn't really anything Akaboshi could offer Kozai in return for his gift, there would hardly be something that a man like the librarian could want from someone like the Uzumaki who still had much to achieve before he could consider himself capable of offering something of value. But at least he tried and showed willing to pay a debt, if that was what you could call it. "Of course, if it's within my ability I'll answer your call for help, it's the least I could do". In all honesty the redhead doubted that he'd be of much help the way he was now, all the more reason to improve himself and what better way than use the scroll given by Kozai?

The night would start to fall down on Hoshigakure, the sign for Kozai to start closing down as it would be early day for him in the morning to come. "Ah yes, apologies for keeping you so long. It was very interesting talking to you Kozai". The Uzumaki would grab the scroll he received as he said "I'll make sure to pay you a visit once I made this my own, I hope to see the results soon". If there was nothing else to discuss Akaboshi would make his way out of the Archives and head home, the evening would fall and he had a lot of studying to do .. 

(WC: 235, TWC: 5480)

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:56 pm
On his way home, Akaboshi made sure no one saw him leaving the Archives, nor that someone was following him. If anything, the Uzumaki wanted to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to him, Kozai or the Archives. Knowing all too well how news traveled fast, the redhead decided it would be best if no one knew about the unplanned meeting between the two men. At least not considering the hour it took place. With the scroll tucked away in one of his side pockets, Akaboshi took a brief moment to dwell on everything that happened that day. Looking up to witness the beautiful sky above Hoshigakure, the village he swore to protect even if it meant using ways one would consider to be dark. But the time where the redhead thought everything could be solved by talking alone had long since passed.

Having arrived back home after the interesting events that took place, the Uzumaki would hide the scroll before finally call it a day. Just like Kozai would have an early day tomorrow morning, such was the case for Akaboshi as well. Once he'd wake up, the redhead decided to start with learning whatever was in the scroll. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 5678)
Claims:
- 2500/2500 Chidori
- 2000/2000 Nature Chakra Proficiency
- 1000/1000 Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
- 112 AP (using max stat discount)
- scroll with Kanade
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:03 pm
Approved @Akaboshi Uzumaki

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:44 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum