Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Fruit Snacks and A5 Waygu [Invite: Fu] Empty Fruit Snacks and A5 Waygu [Invite: Fu]

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:57 pm
Taking his 2nd break from the office since his arrival Wan had finally begun to relax and open up to the village. It was not the worst of places, since people still lived there of course it had to prosper in its fashion. There were small quirks about the village as well, some of the things bringing a vibe of 'home' to any would-be tourist, and although he and a few others were soon to depart he did want to at least grab another amazing bite to eat. He didn't quite know how long they would be gone, since finding a suitable location for a new village would take time to perfect its security, and the pit-stop by Sunagakure would take a few days in itself. As the Senju walked through the village constantly thought about different formulas and calculations, the meaning of life and it's the tie to Ying and Yang were in a constant loop in his mind. He would always take the time to examine the chakra around him, capturing the various signatures of the civilians as he shuffled through how different energy could be between humans. He had his main attention on the chakra signature of Fu, hoping that the girl might want to grab a bite to eat with him before they were to head out of the hidden leaf. Arriving at a small townhouse he would ascend the steps, following the signature of the girl to locate the building she was residing in. Knocking at the door he would call out once her name, waiting for a reply if any would be returned. "It's Wan. I believe we're almost set up for a full departure. Wanna grab a bite to eat before we leave?"
-------------------------
[WC: 290]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fruit Snacks and A5 Waygu [Invite: Fu] Empty Re: Fruit Snacks and A5 Waygu [Invite: Fu]

Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:45 pm
Fu had just finished up her training session and had made her way all the way home almost when she noticed a person was standing at the doorsteps to her place. She recognized him immediately, it was Wan! He had told her that it would take a few days of preparation to set everything for their departure, but she was expecting to see him so soon. This was a sign of relief.

If she had gone unnoticed up until this point, Fu would wave her hand in the air towards him, “Hey Wan! Over here!” She would say- calling attention to herself. She made her way towards him and as she did- he would be able to notice that her clothing and skin was covered in dirt and sweat- proof of the hard work she had been putting in. He informed her that they were pretty much all set to go and asked her if she wanted to join him for food before departing.

Fu’s stomach growled with hunger. “Of course! Let me get ready real quick. I am already done packing.” Excitedly- Fu moved past the boy entering fully into the house practically leaving him behind. Fu quickly realized how rude her actions were and returned quickly- “You may wait inside if you’d like.” Fu offered- returning inside. She quickly showed and changed. Fu was wearing her black body suit underneath a light blue and white kimono. She figured if she was going to be traveling to the village hidden in the sand she would dress cool and civilian like not to draw attention to herself. Under him kimono resides all her other typical shinobi gear- hidden to the naked eye. Fu had her bags packed and sent to the dock several days ago so she would need not to lug them around.

Fu exited her room and to the area Wan was waiting or outside if he chose not to enter. “All ready! Any idea where you want to eat?” Fu asked cheerfully. Fu’s powder blue hair was beginning to get longer and her eyes were more orange than ever.

WC: 353

8/8 post
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Fruit Snacks and A5 Waygu [Invite: Fu] Empty Re: Fruit Snacks and A5 Waygu [Invite: Fu]

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:00 pm
"Oh, there she is." he would think to himself as his attention was diverted to a voice calling out to him. Turning around he would lay eyes on Fu, waving a hand back as he makes it over to her. The young girl must've was in the middle of some intense training, something Wan himself suggested that she would do before they were to leave. Fu's clothes were riddled with dirt and soaked in sweat, so she had to have been at it for a while now. "Seems like you've either been training or you just rolled down a 1000ft hill." Wan would chuckle at seeing the condition of the woman hastily before she would return to her home. She told him that she'd love to grab a bite to eat, but she needed to change clothes before doing so. "Take your time, I'll wait out here." the Senju would tell her as Fu closed the door behind her, Wan casually leaning against the railing of the home as he overlooks the street in front of him, awaiting for Fu to change clothes and return outside.

Hearing the door slightly open behind him Wan would divert his attention back to Fu's home, watching as the girl would step out looking like an entirely different person than she was a few minutes ago. Fu was dressed in a beautiful light blue and white Kimono, the unique color of her hair matching the vibes giving off by her attire as she stepped fully from inside her home. "Wow." Wan would say, getting a glimpse of the girl briefly as he is shocked by her appearance. "You look really nice, Fu." he would say, complimenting her on her style of clothing. He was not dressed in the finest of attire, the nicest clothes he could find in Konohagakure currently being the red and white garments/robes worn by the Hokage of the village. It wasn't the nicest of attire but it fit the mood, and if anything it would let people know who he was. Fu would soon ask him about where they were eating, Wan suddenly embarrassed on telling her he planned on taking her to some average noodle shop. She was dressed as someone who deserved more than a bowl of cheap noodles and knowing that they would soon have a long departure he figured they would need a decent meal. "Hmm." he would say, rubbing his chin with both his thumb and index finger as he 'pretended' to think of where to take her. "I heard there is an amazing restaurant heading towards the village gates that serves amazing steaks, burgers, and ramen. They call the steak 'Wagyu' and it's imported. How about we eat fancy there before we take off?" He would await the choice of Fu regarding if she wanted to try out the new steakhouse or not if she had her own choice of restaurant. If she agreed the two of them would make their way down the street, strolling throughout the village as they make their way to the restaurant to fill their belly.
---------------
[WC: 516]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Fu blushed at Wan’s compliment- reciprocating his appreciation. “You look nice too!” Fu said- referring to his white robes. “Well we are dressed fancy we might as well go to a fancy restaurant, especially because I don’t know what the food is like from Sunagakure- might as well eat good before we go.” Fu preferred to travel on a light stomach, but since they were taking a boat, she figured she would get the chance to relax prior to arriving to their destination.

Fu locked up the front door and followed Wan towards the gates where the restaurant was located nearby. As the two traversed the village streets, they would receive more looks than Fu was normal to receiving- probably because she was with the Hokage. They arrived at the restaurant- the smell of delicious food permeating from inside. Welcome to ‘Restaurant Yukihiria’! two women would say to the two as they entered. Fu had never been before, but it appeared that those working in the restaurant knew the Hokage had entered was and made accommodations immediately- putting together the best table in the house.  In fact- this was probably the fanciest restaurant Fu had ever been at. Now that the two had been seated- the waiter brought over two menus and laid them down. “We’ll take a bottle of your best Saki! Actually, we’ll take two!” Fu would say to the waitress, “Wow Wan I’ve never been to a restaurant like this before!” Fu’s eyes twinkled as she examined the menu. It was a small menu, but each place cost a rather significant price- far more than one would pay at a street cart.

Moments later the waitress returned with the requested rice liquor and was ready to take their food order. “I will have whatever this is.” Fu pointing at a plate referencing Waygu- ‘Tosa Wagyuu Sukiyaki’ was it’s name. Fu was unsure what kind of treat she was in for, but she had high expectations. She waited for Wan to order and the waitress to leave before pouring two glasses of saki and pushing one towards Wan. “I’m excited to get going, is there anything else we must do before leaving? Also, where’s the other person that is supposed to be joining us?” She inquired. Fu was eager to meet the other person or people she would be traveling with. She had also never been on a boat before either… Fu was already being exposed to many new things which meant this adventure was off to a great start. “Another drink?” a rhetorical question as she poured another round for the two. 

Wc: 435
Twc: 788
8/9 Post
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:47 pm
Wan would chuckle as he browsed the menu of the 5-star restaurant, happy when Fu explained that she had never been to such fine diners. He was hoping that would be the case since he wanted to set a good 2nd impression on top of making sure that she was well fed for their mildly long journey ahead. "Me either, if I have to be honest. Ramen was the best thing I ate since getting here but this..." the Senju would say as his eyes glanced back and forth at the various dishes on the pamphlet. So many choices...so many options. This place not only served lunch but they had an all-day breakfast selection on top of a late-night dinner menu. Looking at the prices he hoped that the quality would be worth it, but the aroma coming from the kitchen of the place was set off receptors in Wan's nose and mind that was almost making him ready to spend his entire savings here.

The waitress soon arrived to take their orders, and as chivalry would note the lady should always have the first choice of meal. Fu wasn't quite sure of what she wanted to order in terms of calling the order out to the waitress, either that or she simply couldn't pronounce what she wanted. "Tosa Wagyu Sukiyaki." the young Wan would repeat in his head mentally, gazing over to the picture Fu pointed at to allow the woman to know what she wanted to eat. After she ordered he was up next. "Yes, I'll take the 16oz A5 Waygu." Wan was then asked by the waitress of his preference of rarity for the meat. "Legendary." he would reply with confidence, the waitress looking slightly confused at the answer of the boy. "Would medium-rare suffice, sir?" she would ask, Wan, raising an eyebrow at her in confusion. "Do you not have legendary stuff here?" he would counter-ask. "No sir, I think you might be a little confused. How would you like us to cook your steak?" She would flip to the back of the pamphlet and show Wan various rarities of the steaks, a simple 'Oooh' coming from the Hokage's mouth as he gains an understanding of what was being asked. "In that case, I'll take mines medium-rare. My two sides will be Yakisoba and Takoyaki." After ordering the Waitress sped away with their orders, probably glad to get away from the duo after such a confusing encounter.

Two glasses of Saki were already being poured the moment the waitress began to walk away. To Wan it seemed like Fu always made sure she kept a drink on her, maybe that's why the girl was so used to the alcohol. After having his glass pushed over to him he would reach out and grab it, nodding his head slightly at Fu as he downs the shot in one go, much easier than the first time he had a drink. It still burned a little going down but he was expectant of it this time. Fu began to ask Wan about the other people joining them, Velvetine being the main one Fu was probably inquiring about. "She's...more than likely either going to remain in the village to oversee the cultivation of new growth here or she might leave, but I don't think we should continue to plan on them joining us. It's a mystery to me, so I wouldn't want to tell you any lie." He could tell that Fu was eager to meet the new people tagging along with them, however, things can always change throughout a night. Truthfully the others served no common interest to those shared by Fu and Wan, since both of them had some similarities that ultimately tied their differences together, making for a well-formed duo. "I do have some news for you though." he would say as he watched Fu pour up another glass of Saki. Reaching over to grab the next shot he would continue to speak. "At the end of the day, we will not be alone. I have plans on giving creation to two beings more-so resemblant of humans than clones. Once they are ready, they will travel with us. As of now, we'll either be leaving tomorrow or the next day. A promise to you." He would hold the small glass in the air, offering a toast to Fu to serve as a way of letting her know he vows to keep his word with her. Downing the shot afterward he would begin to look around at the various people eating, taking time to examine their chakra as they waited for their food to arrive.
-----------------
[WC:778]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:55 pm
Fu sulked momentarily when Wan told her that Velvetine wasn’t going to be joining them- she wasn’t going to get a chance to meet Wan’s other team member and she was looking forward to meeting new people. Fu could not tell whether or not they were close due to the way he spoke. He trusted her enough to leave the village in her hands but did not seem to have faith in her to fulfill the duty. Fu cheered back up because she was still going to be traveling with Wan which was good enough for her.

Wan then told her that he had more news for her. She wondered what it was and when she found out she honestly didn’t really know what he meant. “What do you mean ‘giving creation’?” This idea of his was completely taboo to her, but her reaction was more interested than disturbed. Fu leaned closer to the man as though the subject at hand was probably not meant to speak about in a public setting. Fu had read the book he had gave her multiple times at this point and she did not recall anything of creating life. Fu continued to get closer and closer to him until they were about 2 feet apart and she would whisper “Can you make me one?” Her answer was sure to be comedic for sure designed to produce a reaction from the boy that was probably not expecting it.

She moved backwards and sat back in her chair, “No really what do you mean?” Fu would inquire as her eyes shifted from their conversation to the waiter bringing them their food which was sure to prolong his explanation further. “Maybe you can tell me another time.” Fu would say- realizing this may not be the time nor place. If what Wan said to were to be true, she would soon be meeting these creations of his. Fu sat back in her seat and watched as the food grew near. The waiter was holding a large tray in his hand with a silver topper covering the meal to ensure their guests received the highest quality of service. The waiter was accompanied by another who would remove the topper releasing a wonderful that engulphed the table. 

WC: 380

8/10 post
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:30 pm
"Well, I suppose I might as well tell you now." Wan looked down at the scrumptious looking food they had ordered, his mouth-watering as the steam emitted from the silver platter the waiter brought their food with. "We can chat while we eat, and besides we're just relaxing before we leave." It seemed that Fu was more interested in knowing what Wan meant when he said 'giving creation', and in all honesty, the Senju very much expected anyone to question his words if brought up. It was a very unknown practice, even to himself, so he didn't have ample knowledge of it, to begin with. "It's a work in progress as of now, but the basis behind it is to create a permanent clone. One that won't dispel after being hit or killed, something that'll be able to live a life just like you and me. Imagine a clone that you wouldn't even know was a clone until you killed it and watched it disappear. The potential in it is beyond my thoughts." While Wan spoke he reached over and grabbed his plate, obviously the one with the massive steak he had ordered. He also grabbed the two small containers that contained his side items and picking up his knife and fork he began to cut the steak against the grain, making sure every bite would not be a chewy glob of meat but a tender delicate bite.

Taking his first bite of steak he could tell why the price was so high. Eventually, he had forgotten all about telling Fu about his living clone technique and was fully focused on the steak at that point. Cutting piece after piece every bite got bigger, the Senju tearing at the beef like a caveman as he gobbled the two sides down, the 1st real meal he had all week. Before he had known he had already eaten the entirety of the steak, only half of his order of Yakisoba remaining. "OH!" he would say, suddenly regaining his train of thought. "Like I was saying, these clones are more human-like than the average. They will be able to reach the same potential as you and me, given the proper training." He figured he had explained the technique enough, or at least the basics of her. Finishing up his sides he waited for Fu to finish eating, the Senju looking around the place as he watches others finish their meals, beginning to wonder just how fast did he eat his steak. "I could order another one but I don't want to get seasick on the boat." he would say, thinking about the boat ride to Wind Country. "Say, how about we go ahead and leave for Wind Country after these meals. All I would need to do is go grab my things from the office and we can be on the next boat there. I don't think we have much else to do here."

He would hope the sound of leaving for Wind Country would excite Fu some, even if it would only be the two of them for now. If she agreed, then he would wait for her to finish her meal. He would leave the pay for their meals as well as a nice tip on the table before he would return to his office, gathering all of his belongings before making his way to the village gates, meeting back with Fu as the two of them venture to the docks in Fire Country to board a boat to Wind Country.

Their destination: Sunagakure no Sato.
(EXIT)
[WC: 595]
----------------
TOTAL WC: 2,179 (Doubled 4,378)
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 1,875wc towards Earth Release: Multiple Earth Style Wall (25% off max stat discount applied. 1,875/1,875)
•Claiming 1,125wc towards Paralysis Seal (25% off max stat discount applied. 1,125/1,125)
•Claiming 1,000wc towards 20AP
•Using Skip Travel Item from event to travel to Wind Country(still waiting on all current exit claims to be approved before traveling)

Fu likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:36 pm
Fu watched as he devoured his plate just as soon as it arrived. She was rather impressed to be honest. The man’s appetite matched his ambition. She had never met a person quiet like him and although some of his interests were strange- Fu did not mind. She found it quite exciting to be involved in such things. The two kind of balanced each other out and provided a rather entertaining dynamic. He was always coming up with things and Fu was inclined to tag along- hopefully to lighten the mood.

Wan finished his plate and offered to leave which caused Fu to eat a pace that was faster than what Wan had demonstrated earlier. Her performance likely to impress not only him but other patrons as well. Fu made quick work of her meal in anticipation of getting the show on the road. “Perfect! I’m ready.” Fu smiled as she picked a dinner napkin off the table and began patting the areas around her mouth with pride. “I had my bags taken to the dock the same day you proposed we leave. I’ve been waiting on you.” She smirked. “Alright. Lets go!” She would stand up abruptly gathering her things and walking towards the exit, Wan throwing some money down on the table. Fu wondered how he had so much money- probably just another perk of being the Hokage. The two would venture off towards the docks- onwards towards a new adventure. What lies ahead for our heros? Find out next time on [Dragonball Z].

Wc: 257
twc: 1425
Final wc: 2850

Claim:

[Exit]  
-Claim/Use Quick Travel Ticket to Sunagakure pending claims
-28 stats = 209 stats
-2,500 towards Sacred Spear
-350/2,500 towards Deflect

Last edited by Fu on Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:38 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum