Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tane
Tane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open] Empty 17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open]

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 pm
Tane really does like the academy classrooms... in a vacuum. The main problem is the other students - behind her, in front, on all sides, jostling and noisy and distracting. After class has been dismissed and the girl is killing time before heading home, though, she can have this nice space all to herself to catch up on her studies! She never really got along with the concept of homework, but she's diligent enough to take care of much of it in the time she has now. 

The girl sits alone in the classroom, idly tapping a foot against the cool sandstone tile while she looks over the study resources on her desk. The contrast between the scrolls from her history classes and her ninja classes is stark - the small volume on the history of the royal family she's taking notes from is worn by many hands and many readers, whereas the provided scroll on genjutsu she'll be moving on to after is crisp, with stark unfaded inks in vibrant indigo and green.

While she focuses on the age of the texts, the actual contents swim in front of her. What was she looking for again? Maybe she'll have to take a trip to the library. Above all, though, she's... kinda hungry.

Specifically, for prawn crackers. But it's only once in a blue moon that she's able to get her hands on those. Ugh, this is all she's going to be able to think about now, isn't it? She sure is losing track of time - according to the clock the classrooms should have been empty ten minutes ago, so whether she decides to give up or not, somebody's likely to come kick her out soon.

[284]
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open] Empty Re: 17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open]

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:01 pm
Heichi has finally come back, with a tired expression and an alarming amount of sweat he returns to the classroom he was at earlier that morning. Moving back a stray piece of blonde hair back into his rather blasted back and subsequently flat wet hair he promptly knocks on the sliding door before entering. "Hey, sorry about missing clas-" his sentence is rather cutoff when he realises he is one of the only two people left in the room, "How long was I out again?" the short boy questioned while gazing around the room.
 His gaze stops momentarily on what he had come back to the room for, a pale purple flak-jacket, notably, the standard flak-jacket for Hoshigakure Nin. He quickly swoops in to pick it up from where it had fallen off the table, looking up to witness the other person in the room. "Oh, hey there, you're... um..." Heichi is promptly lost for words, realising that while these two have shared a number of classes together they've never spoke, let alone looked in eachother's general directon. Heichi proceeds to re-equip the fallen flak-jacket while making a variety of confused faces as he tries to think of his fellow students name.

(WC:202)
OOC:
Hey, names Yokamo Heichi, I can see we're both rather new here, have you made a character yet, and by that I mean a character and stat page, would be good to link those, get to see who we're working with you see.
 But besides that, welcome to Hoshigakure!

Last edited by Hilltopony2 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Tane
Tane
Citizen

17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open] Empty Re: 17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open]

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:53 pm
Tane startles at the sudden intrusion! "Oh!! I'm sorry for... oh." That's not somebody coming to tell her off for being in the classroom so late. It's... windy hair... kid! More like stormy hair kid, at the moment. She doesn't have a name for that face, only the vague sense from seeing him in detention a lot that they'd either get along very well or very badly. 

"Class got out an hour and a bit ago," she says, briefly wrestling with her pride on whether to admit that she should be making herself scarce. The fear of getting in trouble one-ups her instinct to be an ass, in this instance, but she's still not gonna make a big deal out of it. Casually, she packs away her ink set and gets up, bringing her scrolls back up to put away in the front of the classroom while her classmate recovers his flak jacket. Oh, how presumptuous. She tries not to make her derision for such a fashion choice obvious in her face, but, well... she's twelve. Whatever's going on with her face is, however, nothing compared to the face journey that the other student is going through.

She lets him suffer for a few long, awkward moments before the dark-haired girl introduces herself formally. "I'm Tane. What happened t'you? Been showing the training dummies what-for?"

[225]

[OOC: thank you for the warm welcome! n__n my stat page is linked in my signature, and I added a link to my full profile in the stat page as well.]
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:04 pm
After another long day of research, Masashi decided it was time to see if the academy could use some more assistance. He had enjoyed helping out the last time he had visited and was hoping he’d come across some more students in need of assistance. The summer heat had started to abate finally. Masashi didn’t mind, but the endless extreme heat can wear on people who don’t have the constitution for desert climates.

The walk to the Academy was fairly uneventful, citizens just going about their business. The Uzumaki Genin was running behind though, so he took the shortest route to the Academy so as to potentially run into some students that had yet to leave the grounds. It made no sense to take his time when he would potentially miss any of the people that he could help.

The Academy was almost completely deserted by the time he had arrived. There was a couple students outside, but they were already working with some of the academy staff. ‘Damn.’ He thought to himself as he examined the yard. ‘Perhaps I’ll have more luck inside.’ Masashi would quickly make his way inside.

Most of the rooms were empty from what he could tell. There was one room a little further down the hall that was ajar, so Masashi would try his luck there. As fate would have it, there was a pair of students in there. One was a male, standing just inside the room. The other was a girl, sitting at one of the desks. Masashi would step halfway into the classroom before saying “Hey there, don’t mean to interrupt, but are either of you looking to get some extra training done?

WC: 282
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:36 pm
A sudden shock of realisation hits Heichi as she states her name, "Oh, right, Tane, we've been in the same class for about a year now" Heichi zips up his jacket before rummaging around in his desk. "And, in answer to your question, it wasn't so much a training dummy as one of the senpais showing me the ropes, getting me ready for the genin exams later this week you know?" Heichi states rather casually before withdrawing a plastic bag of food, it appears to be chips of some kind. Heichi continues to talk while attempting to open the bag "You thought about practising for the exam, I could help if you wanted me too?".
 After a small tug or two, Heichi finally opens the bag, revealing that it contained simple chips, salt and vinegar flavour. "Damnit, was hoping for chicken, oh well" Heichi says rather dejectedly before proceeding to stuff his face with them, pausing momentarily to look up at Tane. "Yah wanf sum?" Heichi asks through a mouthful of chips, as he casually extends the bag towards Tane.
 It would be at this point that Heichi finally noticed the older man walking into the room, giving him a wide-eyed stare before finally asking "Who are you and why are you waltzing through the students classrooms?"

WC:218
Tane
Tane
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 pm
"...right, the exams," Tane says, glancing guiltily back to where she'd put those scrolls away. Maybe she could use a study buddy to keep her on track. A twinge of jealousy makes itself known somewhere inside her at his explanation - oh, big shot here gets private tutoring time, does he? "What was your name?" she asks, ignoring the obnoxious zzziiiip of that too-big flak jacket. 

"No, thanks," she replies curtly to his offer of snacks before her stomach even has a chance to growl. "...to the uhm, chips." Salty, crunchy, delicious chips. No wonderful seafood flavour, but is that really a dealbreaker...? The door opening again interrupts her second thought, and like Heichi, she doesn't immediately recognize Masashi as a shinobi! Her eyebrows knit into a skeptical look. Context clues lead her to the obvious conclusion that he is a senior ninja... but she's more than glad that the boy beside her was the one to ask the potentially-embarrassing question. 

"Yes, sir," she replies after a moment's consideration. Time to get caught up.

[173]
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:15 pm
"Who are you and why are you waltzing through the students classrooms?" The question was not one Masashi was expecting to answer. With eyebrow raised, he would answer the question honestly and bluntly. “I am Masashi Uzumaki-Akari, son of Countess Himari Akari. I am a Genin of the Village. Technically the classrooms themselves belong to the academy, and are available for anyone of the village to use, which is why you are allowed to remain when instructors are not here. As for why I’m here, I would imagine that the answer to that question is rather obvious. I came in here asking if anyone is in need of extra training. I imagine that since neither of you have a Hitai-Ate, you are both students here and in need of passing the Genin exam. I am here to provide pointers in how to perform the techniques necessary for passing the exam.

Masashi smirked at the boy in the room. “I’ve heard one yes so far.” He said, having heard Tane’s “Yes, sir,” “But what about you? Do you need any help with training, or are you here simply to keep her company?” The older shinobi decided not to comment on the boy’s appearance as he clearly had been doing something earlier, but he would let him have the same opportunity as Tane.

WC: 221
TWC: 503
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:26 am
Heichi recoiled the outstretched bag of chips from Tane, took another chip or two into his mouth before answering the older shinobi. "Well, I did just complete a long set of training, and I do have a few of the basic jutsu down..." Heichi ponders for a bit. Heichi then passes his eyes over Tane, taking in her clear expression of eagerness, and then turns his eyes to Masashi, deciding the man looks sincere in his offer, Heichi smiles. 
"Alright, I'll come with you two, but, you mind if I get some answers about a few things in return?" Heichi says with no small amount of joy. Heichi begins walking towards the still open window in the classroom he left through with Cole earlier, "Wanna race to the training grounds?" he says with a thumb pointing in the said area's direction.

(WC:140)
Tane
Tane
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:49 am
Tane studies Masashi, wracking her brain to try and remember if her aunt has ever mentioned the Akari name. She really wasn't paying enough attention to recall, but... her aunt's connections aren't really all that interesting anyway. Hey, shinobi warrior, wanna talk about ornamental chickens? On some level she registers that the other student hasn't introduced himself, but she doesn't care all that much about that either. There're bigger fish to fry, now - sharpening up the techniques that she will soon be tested on as the summation of years of work and study. Techniques that will mean life or death for her.

Even with her mind on that somber note, Heichi's challenge gets a wry smile from the girl. "Thank you for this opportunity, Akari-sensei. My name is Yamahara Toshino," she says with a bow, betraying her roots in the countryside with her half-conscious preference for the royal half of his name. Then she turns her gaze back to Heichi. "You can keep me company if you can KEEP UP!" and with that Tane is past him in a dash, planting a hand firmly on the windowsill and vaulting herself up and over while keeping quite a lot of momentum past an initial stumble when her feet hit the ground on the other side.

[214]
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:09 am
The boy had paused to eat a couple chips from a bag in his hands before responding. "Well, I did just complete a long set of training, and I do have a few of the basic jutsu down..." he pauses for a moment before speaking again. "Alright, I'll come with you two, but, you mind if I get some answers about a few things in return?" Masashi would respond as the boy makes his way over to the window. "You are free to ask me any questions. The answer you receive however, may not necessarily be to your liking." The boy would then ask "Wanna race to the training grounds?"

The girl would speak to Masashi first, "Thank you for this opportunity, Akari-sensei. My name is Yamahara Toshino," Bowing to him respectfully which Masashi made a mental note of. Respect always went well in his books. While he did not always go by the Akari half of his name, he was amused that Yamehara decided to use that half. She would then turn to the other student in the classroom and say "You can keep me company if you can KEEP UP!" before moving past him and leaping out the window into the training grounds just outside of the academy. Masashi chuckled as he waited for the boy to react. He would not participate in the race itself, as it wouldn't be much of a race, judging by Yamahara's pace, he would easily move past her. Should Heichi move out of the window, Masashi would follow them out through the window as well. 'Quite an interesting pair.' Masashi would think to himself with a chuckle.

There were a few open spaces to work with in the academy training grounds. They didn't particularly need a lot of room, so Masashi would allow Yamahara to pick a spot and follow the pair of students there in order to begin any teaching.

WC: 321
TWC: 824
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum