Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better! [I.O Ghost] Empty Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better! [I.O Ghost]

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:43 pm
Emerging from the ground for the first time after finally using his 'Mayfly' technique, Wan found it a little unsteady at first with the emergence. Slowly rising from the ground, he found himself a few feet away from the small village he first arrived at when he came to Wind Country. He thought he would be able to make it directly to his brother with the use of that skill, but as do all things take practice before they can be perfected. This was close enough, and now that he was even closer to Ghost he could more accurately pinpoint it. Wan brushed himself clean of any dirt or debris that might've clanged to him and shuffled over to the small town. It seems as if business increased since he was last here, the number of townsfolk appearing to be double what it was when he was here months ago. A few familiar faces could be seen, the same ones greeting the Senju with open arms as they recognize the small-town hero. He could feel that Ghost was within the Inn of this village, probably eating or tormenting the children with his monster-like features, since Ghost never slept. He was super excited to finally reunite with his brother after all this time, the last time being when he and Bright were all together at the temple. Wan began to wonder just how strong Ghost had gotten since they last spoke.

Stepping within the Inn Wan was greeted by the Innkeeper as a loyal resident. At first, she assumed that the Senju returned for a room, offering to allow him to stay free of charge as a curiosity for last time. He kindly refused, telling her that he was only returning to see his brother, Ghost, in which the Innkeeper also knew. She told him that he was in their old room as he has been for the past few months, apparently, this is where the Tau was this whole time. Wan began to think if anything had 'changed' for Ghost if this was the case. Has he ventured out of this town at all? Explored new heights and tested his capabilities? There was only one way to find out: asking him in person. After thanking the rather beautiful Innkeeper Wan made his way up the stairs behind her and down the hall, taking two lefts before reaching a room with a door slightly ajar. He knew that Ghost was in this room, both by it being the room they both lived in at once and how potent the chakra of his felt at this state. Chakra-wise, Ghost seemed to be much closer to the same level as Wan now, the Senju easily being able to feel how immaculate it was. This, of course, didn't mean much. For it was the skill and shinobi behind the chakra that determined a worthy opponent. Pushing the door open slightly Wan peeks his head in with a smile on his face. "Missed me?", he'd ask, taking a good look at his long lost brother.

[WC: 508]
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better! [I.O Ghost] Empty Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better! [I.O Ghost]

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:00 pm
Earlier that day

"What is a monster? What is a human because the far side of right is left. I've seen humans do foolish things as well but for right now I must be difficult to be either or. A human nor a monster I will become a creature to say the least and all those who look down on me. I'll take them out of their fucking glory." Ghost would say this as he held a Boulder over his head which was twice as big as he was. Soon enough he would simply let it fall down on him but slowly. Not with the intent to kill but more or so harm. This will help him to understand how toaster his current justu of medical. Not much will be done as of yet. Buy he is hoping he could get a better understanding of the situation he had put himself in. This is because by having mastery over this justu he will be most likely hard to kill if even beat. Not many people would understand such a thing. But as they say no pain no gain and Ghost could not feel pain but he was all about that gain and damn was it good. Looking on as the Boulder he fall upon him right on top of him. He would watch it as it broke down on him. This was all so crazy to even think about. But just what was Ghost planning on doing. This was crazy all by itself. But as he laid there under the pile of now rock pieces. Ghost would smile as he have received scars from such a thing. From a few wounds to a broken nose or so. However things started to look up for him when he started to cough heavily and hurting. This was all in due part as he looked up and smile at the sky as the rocks fell off his face. This was without a doubt a good thing because his body would start to heal itself. It was healing without a sign of a justu being cast. Yet a justu was clearly cast and it was imperative and imperfect but still. This was something to think about because of how slow he was healing. But he was healing and that made him very happy. To be able to heal from wounds without casting signs how very odd it was.

But at last Ghost was not one to think such a thoughtful way to long. Seeing as he was only a monster surrounded by humans. This is what he believes himself to be. This is what the world branded his kind so long ago. So what better way to act like a monster then to be one. He even know of rumors of a Tau so long that people branded him the God of monsters. How cool was that it would be a big deal to meet such a person. But at last he had his work to do.

Back at the inn Ghost would be in his room chilling. After a long day of training. With his threads all over the room. He would hear his door open some. He would hear a all to hyper of a voice." Did you miss me?" This would get Ghost to turn around and say" Like a baby missing his mama tits."

Wc564
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better! [I.O Ghost] Empty Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better! [I.O Ghost]

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:04 pm
After fully extending the door and walking in Wan would watch as a smile formed on his brother's face, a similar one on his own to match it. "Like a baby missing his mama tits." Ghost would say, causing the Senju to immediately be thrown into a train of thought. "Nani?" he would think to himself, then he repeated the words in his head. This time those words weakened the knees of the young boy, causing his stomach to flutter as he rolls on the floor laughing his guts out. "Ghost you are entirely too much." the Senju would say in a playful matter, the laughter caused by his friend is a feeling he hasn't felt in quite some time. After gaining his composure he looks around the room, the feeling of 'home' gradually overlapping him as he can finally let his guard down for a minute or two. Taking a seat in the chair, Wan rests his body as he lets out an exhale, casually kicking off his shoes as he leans up to remove the backpack from around his shoulders before setting it beside him. "I can't believe you've been in this area this whole time. You wouldn't even fathom the adventure I've had so far." The Senju would think about all that had occurred in his life after meeting with Bright and Ghost at the temple, eager to get his brother caught up on everything. "I made it to Sunagakure, the heart of this Windy Country, and was about to meet with the Kazekage himself about obtaining some transplants. Oh, and to sell those bodies I showed you guys before."

As the two would talk Wan would continue with everything that has happened in his life thus far, overall giving Ghost a very knowledgable understanding of the things he missed in his absence. Eventually Wan would begin to wonder about the Tau's life without him, questioning the things he has done since the Senju was away. "What about you, Ghost. Don't tell me you've been shut up in this room since I left. Whatever happened to Bright?" he would ask, Bright is the '3rd' member of their group that was never truly disbanded. Wan would also ask questions in regards to Ghost's current skillset, hoping that he was also training himself as Wan was. "Have you advanced yourself past your prior skillset?" he would ask, "All this time you've had to expand your knowledge in medical ninjutsu, you better have found out how to become the Ultimate Tau already!". This was all but a mock, the 'Ultimate Tau' being a statement Ghost himself would use to refer to himself as in the past. The young prodigy had faith that his brother could indeed on day obtain this 'ultimate form', but of course, this would only happen if Ghost constantly pushed himself to new limits every day, just as Wan had. The Senju began to use prior goals that they had set forth as a means to 'boost' the ego of Ghost, hoping to get him excited to continue becoming stronger. "How do you expect us to conquer the world when I'm the only one capable of challenging a Kage currently?" the Senju would tease, holding his stomach as he laughs to ease the pain caused by what he thought was such a hilarious comparison. This, however, was all too true. The two of them used to talk endlessly about becoming Kage on their own, taking on the top Shinobi in an attempt to showcase their dominance. The only way that would ever happen is if they continued to push themselves to exceed the current levels of those they oppose. Wan hoped the statement will get the old threads in Ghost riled and amped up, ready to put his actions where his mouth was.

[WC: 529]
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 pm
Ghost would smile as his brother said that. Such was they dream which felt like years ago. Looking on at him. Ghost would give a happy smile as a tear fell down his face. " Brother her name was Yara Saurtobi and she was my wife. Yeah I know young to have been married but still. I have trained every day to to make up for not being able to protect her. She was killed brother right in front of me. As i was too weak to even protect myself let alone her. Bur you know what I have been training none stop since then. But guess what i will be ok." Ghost would look on as he said such a thing. But then he would say something else." This is a book i am writing i call it Can A Ninja Get Some Love. Tell me dies it sound good?"

Looking on as he put his threads away. He would flex his muscles as he looked to Wan." That is true brother you could take down a kage level ninja. But I can make them think twice about fighting me. So what is next? Without Bright Yaga will be only us two and if that is the case. Then we might as well be the Gold and Sliver brothers yet again. But this time we make freaking noise. I got three hearts and need two more. Lets go get me some more hearts. Not just any hearts but from strong people." He would look on as he put his hand in the air. Ghost would smile to himself than back at Wan." Say brother we can do two things to get us a bigger name. A take on a bijii and tame it or B go kill a Kage of a village." He would say this with a serious look and voice. As he looked at his brother will fire in his eyes.

Wc887

Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:15 pm
The story Ghost told was one that Wan had yet to hear. He would've never guessed that the Tau was married, especially at such a young age. The emotions were mutual as the Senju watched a tear fall from the eye of his brother, something he had never seen before, causing a mouth-dropping moment for the young boy. So was this the motive behind Ghost training so hard? A past full of hurt guiding its creator towards a life that'll counter any moment identical to it. Boy, the universe sure does know how to heal. Wan was relieved to hear from his sibling that the training on his part had never stopped, the both of them keeping their promise of becoming truly unstoppable forces of nature as they tried vigorously to out pass one another. Hearing that Ghost was writing a book was such a funny thought, seeing that the nature of someone displayed as a monster didn't fit the occupation as an author. The name is what drew out a few chuckles from the Senju, Ghost deciding to call it 'Can A Ninja Get Some Love?'. "To be fair,", Wan would say while trying his best to contain his giggles, "it does have a nice ring to it. I can already tell what the book is about just by the title, so that's an automatic plus. Sounds good to me!"

Ghost began to flex his muscles as he gassed his self up, telling Wan that he would prove to be a challenge to a Kage, something that made Wan smirk with joy. He loved seeing friends and family feel accomplished, the thought of everyone in his close circle 'winning' at life was something he longed for a day in and day out. It sucked that Bright disappeared all of a sudden, the three of them could've finally begun seeing results from the harsh life they had to endure in the past. Some might say that they were now weakened since they were out a member, but just as they once found Bright they can find more people dedicated to their organization. "It does count as a minor loss with the absence of Bright, but just as we once found him we can always find another. We've grown much stronger than we once were, if in all honestly, I'd think it would be safe to say that us two alone can account for 4 versions of Bright." Wan quickly remembers the inhumane and ungodly amount of power displayed by Bright when he couldn't control the amount of nature chakra he absorbed. "Then again...we might just be able to make up for 2 of Bright, but the point is our strength no longer has to lie in numbers. We have grown strong enough to handle all deeds as we see fit without the need of help from outside sources. However..." he would begin to think, stroking his chin with his index finger and thumb as he paced around the room. "This cannot go without saying that there is a considerable amount of strength in numbers. The more we have the easier things can go for us, and we always did talk about branching out our group to attract like-minded individuals."

Around the time in which Wan had finished his last sentence, Ghost through up a very captivating question of the past. The Tau believed that it was finally time for the two of them to showcase their strength, and two options were thus thrown on the table: Either hunt a bijuu or hunt a Kage. Both sounded as dangerous as the other, and would surely be no simple feat, but a feat it definitely would be if accomplished. The two of them previously discussed hunting a bijuu constantly, and the group as a general has forever dreamed of one day being Kage of their village. The thought of taking a village as it currently was and branding it as theirs was something that was not heard of until now, but was a rather interesting one for the young prodigy. He had to take a seat on the bed as he thought about how to answer those questions. Truthfully, he wanted to do both, having a bijuu to defeat a Kage would be the optimal answer but Wan was not entirely sure if the two of them could handle a bijuu in their current forms, let alone where a bijuu was, to begin with. Wan answered as he thought of the answer, a testament to the fact that he is someone who tackles problems as they arrive.

"Well, if you want my honest opinion, both will still prove to be a challenge in our current state. A Bijuu itself will prove to be troublesome since we don't know the location of one, and when we do encounter it will be a battle without any prior planning since the environment will not be one of our choosing. However...a village? Killing a Kage? I know we always discussed owning a village of our own and having one of us as Kage, but the thought of basically rebranding one of the existing hidden villages as our own is...". A brief pause was given by the Senju as he thought about what to say. "...is truthfully something we might be able to do. I mean, it would eliminate many problems that might've come with starting our own, such as cost, finding a location, and even gathering an audience big enough to have a decent population. This alone brings along new ideas in which we have never considered." Wan would rise out his seat, the number of ideas surging through his head seeming endless as he procedurally generates a future for himself different than the one he planned before. "We can still have our village, or at least have our organization remain discreet as it is. Operate from the shadows as we appoint ahead to serve as Kage as the rebranded village. This way we can effectively remain in control of territory from a secure location in which members of our organization will only know. And if we do this with multiple villages..." the thought of an empire forming in his head suddenly burst into realization, "we would effectively eliminate the need for there to be '1 true rule'. If they are operated by us under the disguise as normal villages with 'normal Kage', then nobody would suspect any retaliation from our true force if needed. We would always have the shadows to shelter us."

The very thought of sparking a rebellion with the murder of a Kage sounded all too good to be true. This would be a text-book feat, one that has proven in the past to cause the remembrance of powerful names. If their organization wanted to be known, then they would need to do something to put themselves on the map. Sure, they could remain as they were, since as of now nobody knew they existed. The thought of someone knowing you exist and wishing you didn't, pretending you didn't, and then thinking you don't exist for a brief moment before you reappear and showcase more dominance just sounded better. "If we take the time to develop a plan, I believe we can take a village like ours. Of course, we'd need to think about what village." Sunagakure was definitely off the list, since without Ghost knowing Wan had considered Sunagakure a home away from home, somewhere he knew that both of them could go to without the need of feeling 'unwanted' and also the place where he knew he could expand his knowledge, not even mentioning the transplants he still needed to get from the man known as 'Kenshin'. That chakra he felt in Suna was extremely powerful anyways, and if that was the Kage then Wan did not want to go battle that thing right now. He begins to think about history he learned at the academy and recent history that passed as well. "Hmm...was not Konohagakure subjugated by Kiri a while back? I wonder if that's still the case. I mean, the way I see it if you've belonged to another village for this long without even having a timeframe in which you reclaimed it, then you must be weak in some areas. If this is the case, the Konoha might prove to be an easy starting point for our plans. You have any input on this?"

[WC: 1,408]
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Ghost would look at him when he said Konoha. With a smile on his face all he could think of is his dead wife. Yara Sarutobi a very big smile would come across his face. As he started to think of the land of fire. Ghost knew he could get his revenge if he goes there. Looking on at Wan he would start to think of all the things they could do there. No one would be able to stop them like at all." Brother yes Konoha we go we kill they kage we take over. But we must kill the kage it is the only way to show our power and compete take over. You say a kage to control but who can fill that role? We have much to do and i truly believe this is what greatness is all about. If he is the kage there. Then he is the strongest there."

Ghost black threads would start to move wildly. He was in a happy move as one could tell. Ghost was all to ready for this. Matter of fact he knew what he wanted to do to prove this point. He looked on at him as he smiled." Not many people would run up on us. Lets go hunt down a person or five to get our name our name out more. Leave one person in every group alive. To go back and tell the tale of how the end of the world is." He would look on with such fire in his eyes. He knew now was the time to act and boy was he ready. Looking back at Wan Ghost would smile a serious smile. " Once we take over this village then we start the hunt for the tail beast and once we do that. My dear boy we start to take over everything and when its all said and done. The Gold and Sliver Brothers will go down in history as GODS." He would say this as he meant it. It would not come easy. But the thing is it will be worth it.

All they needed was a very good plan and then they could move along. Looking up at his hand he would make his fingers spread out with his black threads. Looking back at Wan he would give a smile as always."So when do we start our life as kings?"

Wc1287
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 pm
"So...when do we begin our lives as Kage?"

Hmm...If not now, then it might not be ever. And If not us, then who? That one question deserved more answers than both Wan and Ghost probably anticipated. The short answer would've been 'now', but that would've also been the most illogical one. It was clear that Ghost's chakra wasn't as immaculate as Wan's, but it was however on the verge of being so. "If I were to say now," Wan would say, "I believe we'd probably have more complications than need be. The more solid answer I feel is why haven't we already began our lives as Kage since that question in itself holds the answer. The reason is that we aren't as prepared as we thought we were, let alone being smaller in numbers than we were a few months back. Truthfully, there are new techniques within my arsenal that have to potential to heighten our success 10 fold, the only problem being that I have not had enough time to master such skills. Dethroning a Kage and assuming leadership is a big step coming from two mercenaries of Wind Country, and if we were to lead a village then we must be fully educated on what it takes to truly lead people into the direction we radiate towards them. Maybe taking some time to understand what a Kage is would help us as well, even if we choose not to follow the same principles as a normal Kage would. The background knowledge itself will help us develop a population full of like-minded individuals who are strong enough to defend more than just themselves, but the nation they hail from in general." With that being said, Wan decided that he would spend the night at the Inn, taking time to rest and catch up more with Ghost as he studied works of diplomacy and Kageship, hoping that the knowledge would one day prove to be helpful in his position as a Leader.

After spending a few hours reading various works regarding diplomacy and leadership Wan decided to call it a night and rest. It had been a long day, and after all of that studying his brain was nearly reaching its maximum capacity. The dreams he had were more vivid than ever, full of what seemed to be Wan in a position as Kage. He had the robes and hat to match and watched as an older version of him looked out the window of his office over the beautiful village he and his brother must've formed. The world seemed to be at...peace. Finally. Was this a prophecy being formed in front of Wan? In his dream he explored the village, wandering around as he socialized with villagers and made his public appearance. What seemed like hours was mere seconds in real life, Wan in his dream going to various press conferences and such before he would awake. Once he finally woke up he felt more refreshed than ever, that dream seeming to be an eye-opener for what was soon to become. Ghost seemed to already be up, which was expected since the Tau rarely slept, but this was good for both of them. Hoping up eagerly from his bed Wan took to the floor for 15 minutes as he began his daily meditation, thanking the universe and spirits for another chance at life. After rising from the floor, he quickly begins to put on his clothes as he readies an adventure for both of them today. One that was well overdue and deserved.

A Spar.

Stretching his arms after putting them through the holes on his shirt he tells Ghost about the dream he had last night, ready to explain everything he had planned for them today. "I feel closer to achieving what we dreamed about already, brother. I had a dream last night that was so vivid, it was as if I was already in a position of leadership with the village we built. I didn't even want to wake up with how good it was!". The ambition could be shown by Wan's face alone, the young child bursting with energy as he remembers every single detail of the dream he had, something he rarely does. "The only reason I decided to get up is that I know we can turn this into reality. If not us, then who? And if not now, then WHEN?!" he'd look at his brother with a sudden burst of vigor, ready to tackle any problems outlined in the world if he could. "We need to start getting as much knowledge and training in as we can because truthfully I want us to be in positions of power by the end of this week. What do you say, Ghost? Think a spar would serve us justice? We can step outside and test out our strength against each other, surely a crowd will gather to help boost us on." Wan would set the question out on the field, hoping that Ghost was all for a friendly spar so that they both could get some decent training in for the day.

[WC: 856]
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:41 pm
Ghost looked on at Wan as he seems to be more glee up than normal. Ghost would listen to what Wan had to say and boy was he getting excited to hear more and more of it. " You know they say dreams are a wish the heart makes. Now that you have dreamed it we need to make it happen. We need not to fall back not anymore." He would say this as be stood up and clearly ready to leave. But just then Ghost would watch as Wan made an amazing offer. A spar between a Senji and a Tau. One clan who is said to rival the gods and the other clan who is said to live for 1000 years. That would be an epic sparring match. Ghost would look on at him." Wow to think if we was to fight you just might win but. Brother just like them bandits who tried. They just could not kill me. So I say to you let us do combat. We need to test each other might anyhow."

As he said that he would head outside to wait on Wan. This was going to be better then a real fight. Ghost would look up at the sky as the wind blew passed him. Ghost would be ready to show off his new skills. Seeing as he could take hit after hit. This was his hidden ability. Looking on he would wait til his brother came out. This was going to be epic as he looked on. A battle for the ages Ghost would be wondering what have he learned since he been away? This was going to be to fun as he ready him self." Ready ole brother of mines." Just attack when you are ready. Just as he said that Ghost would be casting a sign.

Wc1595
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:00 pm
A sudden...thought crossed the mind of Wan, more-so a voice of some sort. Wan was suddenly frozen into position after hearing the unknown.

"Take Konohagakure by yourself. Do you want to prove your dominance? Then do it alone, why are you looking for assistance."

"Huh?" the Senju would way, looking around the room he stood in with Ghost as to check for anyone around him. The voice he heard was not coming from the Tau, rather more feminine and soft-spoken. Yet so commanding, so asserting, so...comforting.

It Spoke again.

"That was a beautiful dream I wove for you last night. Did you fail to realize that only you stood as a Kage in that vision? There cannot be two of you at once."

"I know this. Who are you?" Wan spoke, surely causing a look of confusion on his brother's face as he talked to the unknown. Somebody must've was using some form of voice projection of the young boy, but the voice sounded so clear, so vivid as if it was his conscience talking to him. A supreme entity?

And It Spoke Once More.

"Look at what you've become alone. Do you honestly believe that numbers are the only way for you to claim your destiny? You're weaker than I imagined."

The thoughts had now grown to aggravated Wan, causing the young prodigy to grip his head in frustration before releasing a loud shriek, causing his voice to echo between the rooms of the Inn. He hated being called weak, especially when he knows the torments of life he has endured since then. He had come too far for just any and everyone to call him 'weak'. Who was this speaking to him? Was he being watched this whole time? How did they know about the dream he had? So much was unfolding without explanation.

And then it spoke a final time.

"I can help you become what you wish to be. You just have to show me you dare to continue the journey alone. Are you brave enough to conquer a village alone, descendant of Six Paths?"

Descendant? Six Paths? These were words that Wan had never heard before. Whoever was talking to him was clearly at this point someone who knew more about Wan than he did, and apparently, they wanted him to prove his worth to 'them'. But for what reasons? Untold power? The promises made were nothing but as they sounded, a promise, but the fact still stood that he always had a feeling within his heart that he was not at his complete form. There was much more to the amount of power he could manifest, and if this 'thing' knew what it was talking about, then maybe it could help him. They wanted him to prove that the road he walked alone was still as such, one that he can handle by himself.

If he had to prove that he was determined to be greater, then so be it.

Without ushering a word Wan would take a final look at his brother, knowing that he had no way to fully explain what he just experienced. Wan began to slowly merge with the bottom of the floor, sinking in slowly as he grabs his backpack before he is fully emerged with the ground. Proving himself to be more than capable of handling the universe's harsh reality has been something he has done countless since he was born. If we needed to do it once more, then so be. They wanted to see if he could continue his journey alone, then so be it. Using his Mayfly ability, Wan would emerge from the ground once more, near the docks on the edge of Wind Country borders. There was a small pier full of boats coming too and fro from various countries and borders, all of which anyone could catch passage to their destination. If they wanted to see if he could take the village alone, then Wan and 'them' would witness together the sheer amount of discipline he's accumulated over the years. He found out about a boat leaving to the borders of Fire Country rather soon, and upon purchasing his ticket he stepped foot on the boat with all of his belongings, taking a seat under the deck as he began to hear the voices again, this time more soothing as the waves crashed against the hull of the boat gently.

"Your destiny is one that is far more special than others. Unlike them, you've been given the chance of writing your fate as you progress. Show me that you're 'The One True Senju'."

As he peered out the small window of the lower dock he could watch as the boat was put into motion. "I will." he said, making his first journey from Wind Country and into the country in which Konohagakure no Sato is hearted.
[EXIT]
[WC: 811]
------------------------------
TOTAL WC: 4,112
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 1,875 WC towards Five Elements Seal (Original cost 2500. 25% Max Stat discount applied.)
•Claiming 2,237WC towards S-Rank Nativity (2,237 out of 3,750 using 25% Max Stat discount)
STARTING TRAVEL TIMER FROM WIND COUNTRY BORDERS TO FIRE COUNTRY
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:51 pm
Anything start from last to first
Ghost would wait and wait as his brother would just up and leave. This was odd as no such thing as this happen before and now Ghost was pissed off. Mad at himself. For his brother was just in pain and he could not do anything to help him. Ghost would watch as time went by and yet Wan still did not come back. His bag was gone as well. This was starting to get oddly scary. As he had a feeling his brother was in dire need of his help. Ghost would start his very on traveling to the boarders of the country. It took a few days but he made it there. However he could feel that Wan was here but not anymore." Where could you have gone brother of mines." Looking on he would sit down to take a quick rest. As he closed his eyes he wouldn't see nothing at first. But then a giant tree would appear.

It was burning down and on top of it stood Wan. He clearly was some sort of power beyond a kage one can say. But what was he doing. Ghost would continue to watch as he would then see himself. Wan was standing over him. But why as he looked on Wan had feeling of regret in him in his face but why? As Ghost gotten closer he would see himself laid out dead. As if he was fighting somebody. But was it Wan or did he get here to late to save Ghost? As Ghost looked on he could see fury in Wan eyes. But why why was he anger? Ghost would think surely there was a reason. But then he would wake up to come to realize. That Wan was heading towards konoha. Or at least around it.

Ghost would stand up as he made his way to a the road ahead. Buying a ticket was too much but he would head towards the land of fire. He needed to ask Wan a question only he could answer. Ghost needed to know just what the hell was going on. On top of that he was going to train a bit more to get stronger. As he could tell he will need too. Because things were about to get ugly for them. Ghost had a feeling he needed to save Wan. But he did not know who he was saving him from. This had him thinking in more ways then one. Yet he could not come up with an answer to save his life. Things were starting to look too crazy for him. Holding his head up high as the he walked off. Ghost knew he was in for a long long summer. But he had to save his brother or hell die trying to. He wonder if Wan knew he was screaming out path over and over again. A path but to what. He himself did not know but maybe wan do and it was only one way to find out. That was to Find Wan

Wc2100

Gainig 21 stats to strenght

Using 1500 to unlock A rank level to

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t41390-earth-grudge-fear-black-threads?highlight=Black+threads

Last 600

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t31842-poison-mist
600/1500

Starting travel
WIND COUNTRY BORDERS TO FIRE COUNTRY

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum