Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Ghost [PRIVATE] Empty Ghost [PRIVATE]

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:40 pm
After his meeting with Misaki, Kira would go back to what seemed to be his 'resting place' beforehand. This 'resting place' would seem to be the Mountains of Kumogakure. It was late, a full moon rising to shine through the darkness. Despite this light, however, the area was nearly pitch black. Only the glare from the mountains could be used for safe travel. It was from this point onward that the Genin would decide to do some training, the first training exercise he would do since becoming an official Genin here in the Hidden Cloud.

Kira would practice utilizing chakra to form at least a cool breeze, using both Ninjutsu and Fuuton. However, his attempts didn't even seem to last a single second as the Genin would keep practicing. He would make more attempts as they would only get worse. In frustration, Kira would decide to take it to the next level as he would start running up the Mountains, manipulating natural wind to aid him in his Fuuton techniques. Albeit, he would fail once more. It irritated him to the core. Kira would stop as he would drag himself back to his original destination, on ground level. It was at this point that he would hear a sudden voice.

"Need any help?" The voice would ask, chuckling. Kira would question how he was spotted. The voice didn't seem familiar. Additionally, it seemed quite fearsome. It was only a matter of seconds before Kira could see a sudden Fuuton technique take a chunk out of the Mountains, the technique completely unseen. However, Kira could notice something. The utility of the technique seemed to be shaped into that of a beast. He would stare at the chunk taken off the mountains as the voice would begin to laugh. Annoyed, Kira would shout.

"Who goes there?!" The Genin would shout. A delayed response would come as he could sense another technique take an even bigger chunk out of the mountains. Upset, Kira would begin utilizing chakra. Although his attempts would normally fail, he would use his knowledge on Psychology to come up with a theory, a theory that would aid him in this circumstance. It was known that, while in great danger, humans were known to push themselves and become capable of doing things they wouldn't normally do when sane. It would seem to work as Kira would notice a whiplash expel from his hand, the whiplash causing the unknown to make its way out of the shadows, thus revealing itself completely.

"Well done, Tadashi Kira." The voice would comment. It would be clear now that the voice would be from that of a man. Judging by his appearance, the man didn't seem that strong physically, yet his face gestures made him look insane, another sign of his fearsome activity. Kira would begin to chase this man as he would only counter. Before he knew it, Kira would be foolish enough to have himself pushed away several feet, and not by another one of the man's techniques, but rather his hand alone. "If you're done..." The man continued, "...I would like to introduce you to something you have always missed: The Tadashi Clan."

The constant chuckling, the laughing, the superior attitude; all of these things would really piss the Genin off. "What would you know about the-" Kira would interrupt himself as he could begin to recognize the face before him. He had seen it in the past, during his times of loneliness. He would ask "Who are you?" The man before him would laugh even more as finally, he would pause, only to introduce himself. "I am Tadashi Sora." The man greeted. Startled, Kira would assume this was some kind of trick, thus he would continue to chase the man, only to call the same outcome, his body pushed away once more, receiving another small bruise.

"Quit chasing me!" The man would shout, "Can you not see that we have a resemblance?! We are cousins!" Kira's pupils would shrink as the man would reveal himself more, his appearance completely familiar in the Genin's eyes. "So you really are him..." Kira would comment, "Tadashi...Sora...my...cousin."  Kira would try standing up, only to see his cousin once more, falling to his knees. "Stand up!" Sora would shout once more, "We expect no weaklings in our clan, especially after the tragedy you went through!" Kira could see a tear running from Sora's right eye as he too would be depressed.

"Why do you speak of the Tadashi?" Kira would ask. His cousin's personality had really changed. It had reversed from fearsome to sympathetic as Kira would feel guilty, but for what reason. "You abandoned it..." Sora would reply, also falling to his knees, "...the Tadashi clan." Agony would fill Kira's mind as he would begin to shout, "Who am I to possibly remember this clan when it fell before my eyes?! Huh?! The only ones who raised me were my mother and father, and they never spoke to me! I had to use the leftover money they had to hire caregivers, teachers and chefs! Tadashi was but a name to me...nothing more! The only reason I remember you is through a simple picture I found at the outskirts of the Volcano village, a picture I kept at my apartment down at that dreadful village." Kira would sigh as, while he would try to utilize his chakra even more, he would feel himself being patted on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Kira's cousin would cry, "I didn't know what was going on. I missed you." Kira could see his cousin cry even more as he could see his mouth open once more. "Believe it or not, we are the only two remaining in our clan. My brother gave into the dark side as, once he experienced the light, he committed suicide. The same thing happened to my sister, which eventually led to my parents' death, all due to misery. I will speak no further about these people, as you can see the rest for yourself." Both would pause as Kira would bend over, place his hands on the ground as he would try and grasp his hands upon the grass below him. Even his cousin had broken his feelings as he could sense the relationship between the two. Only another family member could break Kira's silence, his cold heart, his cold nature; his cold existence.

Minutes would pass as Kira would once again stand, only to see his cousin still lying on the ground. As he remained looking down on Sora, Kira would question the importance of the Tadashi clan. Was it really a clan, or possibly an idea made from the man before him. The Genin would continue to think, channeling chakra into his hand as he would be halted. "Please stop for a moment." His cousin would suggest, "Have you ever heard of a bloodline called 'Ghost'? I'll tell you about it as you would probably recognize it only from its Japanese translation. Albeit, it was the bloodline I used to crush the mountainous areas behind you. You should notice by now that only sound can be sensed from these techniques. Despite this, however, the forces of the techniques cannot always be identified. The 'Ghost' bloodline refers to the mastery of assassination. In fact, judging by your facial expressions, I could sense two reactions from an assault I created. Little did you know, you only suffered one technique. This is known as the Maelstrom. This is something I'll allow you to master. Based on its nature, the Maelstrom can divide into more than one strike for the cost of a single technique. It's true strength revolves around a clockwise rotation. If mastered, the Maelstrom can do a double crossfire, meaning its attack will circulate both clockwise and counter-clockwise simultaneously. The speed of this technique relies on the user's chakra capabilities. In fact, if mastered, you can manipulate it to rifle through the opposition in all directions. Will you train this technique completely, or abandon me along with your family's will?" It was quite simple to cease the persuasion behind Sora, his anxiousness rotting Kira to the core. However, as it was only between the two, from someone who could help the Genin clarify his true capabilities, he had no choice but to accept Sora's offer. To show this, he would nod, now noticing an immediate smile from his cousin.

"Is this my prophecy, to follow the way of the Maelstrom?" Kira would ask Sora, his eyes staring his cousin down as all seriousness would be shown. For a moment, he could see his cousin cower in fear as he could see his cousin question his presence as of now. Kira could sense a grin come across his face as he could see his cousin standing up again. "What are your jutsu capabilities?" Sora would ask the Genin. "My jutsu capabilities are equivalent to that of a Kage, yet, due to a certain system, I am only permitted to use up to C-Ranked jutsu. The people say it for goodness' sake." Having said this, he could see his cousin chuckle as, after a mere two seconds, could now see him clapping. "With these capabilities..." Sora would comment, "You can reach the 3rd hour with your Maelstrom." Kira would sigh in disappointment, expecting more from the technique, at least for his level. "You do realize it would take the skill of an SS-Ranked Ninjutsu to perform this to the 12th hour, a full rotation, don't you?" Kira would question his cousin. He could already sense the confusion behind his cousin as it seemed Kira was discovering more about the Maelstrom than Sora himself. However, a sudden smirk would seem to prove otherwise.

"You are right." Sora would smile, "However, the average Maelstrom is but an icon in this clan. The ordinary Maelstrom can only be mastered to the 12th hour in a clockwise rotation. You will see now that there are different levels to the technique foretold. The Maelstrom requires evolution, thus you must constantly increase your jutsu capabilities to recreate it in your own image. As I say this now, the Maelstrom will be your main objective as a shinobi. All of your jutsu, all of your skills; these will all revolve around the Maelstrom. Do this, and the Maelstrom inside you will grow infinitely, recreating itself into a divine state." Kira's pupils would shrink as he heard this. "DIVINE?!" This word could only be spoken by a god. Could this mean that this prophecy sent down to Kira, no, by his ancestors, actually contained the power of a god. Only wind could tell as Kira would begin utilizing his chakra, mixed with his Fuuton element as he would push his arms towards the mountain before him. What seemed to be a miracle would occur before his eyes as he could see the image of his Maelstrom conquer a huge chunk of the mountainous area, devouring it as, for once, Kira had trained his own jutsu. "I know this is not the end..." Kira would smile as he could now see his cousin vanish into the shadows. A strong wind would blow as Kira's cloak sleeve would pass his right eye, his right eye capturing a glimpse of something new on his sleeve. It would be an imprint, signifying allegiance. "So this is the power..." Kira thought, "...The power of the Tadashi"

WC: 1950
[Requesting 7 Stat Points in Chakra, 3 in Speed, and 20 JP]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Ghost [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Ghost [PRIVATE]