Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Sand in my Shoes (Village Entry) Empty Sand in my Shoes (Village Entry)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:46 pm
The gates of Sunagakure. While the wind was softly touching his skin, a tall man was standing in front of the entrance. A gentle breeze, more than welcome considering the temperature in the Land of Wind. Removing his hood in a slow and dramatic fashion, almost as if it were a scene from a blockbuster movie, the imposing figure revealed his face as he looked up to scan the village in front of him. Remarkable green eyes absorbing his surroundings, making sure he was aware of everything taking place around him. Wind Country, the next chapter of his story. Every tale needed its hero and in this case the main character would be a man going by the name of Sebastian Mikaelson. But whether or not he'd be the hero or the villain was still undecided.

Forced to play the part of monster up til now, the mercenary found his way to Sunagakure. Rumors had it the place flourished after it used to be different not that long ago, so he figured it might be worth checking out. Left and right people told him the village was housing monsters and misfits which made it sound like the ideal spot for someone like him. Sebastian, now a man of nineteen, had been spending the last couple of years roaming around. Getting his hands dirty as a means to survive there weren't any jobs he wouldn't accept. The darkness inside him kept growing, as did his thirst for power. Losing another piece of what was left of his humanity by each day, the young Tau was wondering how much longer it would take before losing control and giving in to his bloodlust. 

One hand rubbing over the top of his head, gently going through his short, black hair before placing it in one of his side pockets he would check how short on cash he was exactly. "Tsk, 500 ryo, that's it? Great." It had been quite a while since Sebastian took on a job and now that he ran out of money it was about time he found a place to crash. And for better or worse it looked like Sunagakure would be where he ended up. Carrying a bag around his right shoulder he started walking closer to the gates, hoping and expecting someone to show up sooner or later. "You've got visitors." If his presence wasn't noticed yet, it would be by now. 

(WC: 404)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Sand in my Shoes (Village Entry) Empty Re: Sand in my Shoes (Village Entry)

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 am
Crimson tinged violet eyes stared at the horizon with unwavering attention - or so it would seem as Mizuki sat glaring out the window on gate duty; instead of being fully aware she was in her head plotting and scheming with the most recent information she had gathered. This was her routine, using the quiet isolated hours of gate duty to hone in on the strategies she meticulously kept in her book. Everyone she knew had their section in that book with detailed reports on what she knew about them - strengths, weaknesses, triggers, etc the list goes on and on- its what she does with this information that is the most crucial. The book was a fail safe, her personal insurance that if she were to ever have to fight any of them for her life she would have some semblance of a plan. A last resort. Her focus seemed to return to the world around her as the black figure came over the horizon line toward the gates - Looks like another section is going to be added today…

Taking a moment to step to the side of the window so as to remain unseen she leaned against the wall in wait, sensing the chakra signature growing stronger as the figure approached the gates and the guard tower that was set into its base. She raised an eyebrow curiously as he spoke to the seemingly thin air - now how to play with the newcomer? Rolling her shoulders back she pushed her bangs out of her eyes and ensured the kunai was still set in place at the back of her head, holding some of her hair back while the rest flowed down her back. Still she wore black head to toe having been unable to accept the scarring left by the Wraith but unwilling to completely erase them as she was offered to by Kenshin - the only skin visible was on her thin fingers, neck, and face. In the outer walls of Sunagakure this would be a nightmare outfit, one of which she was sure to boil in, but the air inside the gates was temperature controlled lending itself to opening her wardrobe options. 

Having ensured her readiness she swung herself out of the open door and leaned sideways against the wall, just inside the gate while the newcomer remained firmly on the outside of the line. “And what do I owe the pleasure of this visitation?”, her arms were crossed over her chest and her legs were crossed in a casual manner as she stared him down - Tall though she found that was only a hindrance when facing a smaller opponent, his skin was darker with sewn together sections that reminded her of Kenshin’s true form and topping his head was short pitch black hair - all of these paled in comparison to the intensely green eyes that stared back at her. Her eyes zeroed in on the bag slung over his shoulder, “And you brought me something too, how thoughtful.” She nodded at the bag and raised her eyebrow, “Dump it out, I need to see what you intend to bring into my village as well as your name, origin of travel and reason for making the journey out this way.”, her tone wasn’t harsh but it held an undoubted air of authority with it that insisted she was listened to.

WC 561
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm
It appeared his voice was indeed heard as he witnessed someone coming out to greet him. Sebastian wondered what kind of welcoming party would be in store for him. Were the locals of Sunagakure going to receive him with open arms, or would they drive away an inhuman looking individual like himself? "It's not green, but it'll do" he thought to himself as a figure dressed in all black approached him. He wasn't one to be picky considering most of his clothes consisted of either dark or green colors, so he was glad to blend in perfectly if that would be the dressing code.

Sebastian's green eyes were staring intensely at the woman who remained inside the gates, leaning against the wall. Unexpected, yet interesting. "Oh, the pleasure is all mine Miss." A surprise it was, but a pleasant one. During his many travels the Tau occasionally came across a couple of female mercenaries, so the gate guard being a woman wasn't that out of the ordinary. She looked confident, fearless. "Good, good" he thought to himself once more while one of his fingers would be rubbing his chin. He wondered if she was one of the so called monsters residing in the village, or so he heard. "Empty stomach, empty wallet." Figuring it would be a waste of both their time if he were to tell his entire life story the tall man decided to keep his answer short and sweet.

Grabbing the bag on his shoulder to reveal its contents Sebastian complied with the woman's request as he emptied it in front of her. "Some leftover cookies, a small bottle of water and a map. I'd offer you some but I suppose it would look like I'm trying to bribe my way in." A small grin appeared on his face before trying to pick up what was dumped on the ground, unless he was stopped. Assuming he was allowed he would then put everything back into the bag and place it around his right shoulder again. "Of course, the name's Sebastian Mikaelson. I hail from Bird Country, unfortunate events forced me to leave and resulted in traveling from country to country. Food and money aren't limitless, and I need a place to stay lest I don't want to end up sleeping underneath the starry sky." None of it were lies, he ran out of jobs which in turn left him without food on his plate. But perhaps the lady in front of him would be able to get him out of his predicament.

(WC: 425, TWC: 829)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:01 pm
Her gaze was trained on his every expression as he complied with her demand and removed the bag from his shoulder, being called ‘Miss’ had not gone without notice either, though she was internalizing her reaction to the strange formal politeness. He was reminding her a bit of G, which was to say the mannerisms of his speech thus far, not so much his looks or the feel of his chakra. As he emptied his pack out in front of her she honed in on his familiar feeling chakra, she had come across a variant of this she was sure. Abandoning the line of thought she pressed her lips together to avoid the smirk the joke had almost pulled out of her - “Bribery might not be accepted but a donation would be advised.” , though she did not attempt to cross the threshold of the gate.

She drummed her fingers on her arm that was still crossed over her chest, he was even with his answering and forthcoming with the information - no hesitation or break of eye contact to persuade her he was lying. “I empathize with that sentiment Sebastian, food and money aren’t limitless. If you are looking to pass through after a few days the rules are simple - Don’t cause trouble with someone you can’t defeat because in these walls we harbor a variety of people, some of which might not like you. If you are intending on permanent residence within our walls then we have even more to determine…. Either way you must talk to the Kazekage so he is fully aware of your presence in his territory.” With the end of the speech she pushed off the wall nonchalantly and waved him past her, her gaze never leaving his as she continued to watch him with analytical eyes. 

“You may enter - and once you are done seeing the Kazekage of whom is at the top of the tower in the center of the village, do find me in the Academy library, ask for Mizuki.” She would continue to watch him as he entered, making it clear she was not one to be asked for directions - with a gentle smile she would turn and enter the tower she had slipped out of.

WC 373
TWC 934
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:31 pm
Sebastian had to chuckle for a moment as it seemed this one had a sense of humor. Even though there weren't many emotions left inside the Tau, he could still appreciate a joke from time to time. But giving a donation? Sure, out the goodness of his heart, pun intended. "Don't say I never gave you anything" he said as he reached into his bag for one of the cookies before throwing it at her. Assuming the woman knew how to catch something he continued to listen attentively to each and every word she was saying. He wasn't sure, but for some reason she intrigued him. Perhaps she possessed a darkness similar to his, or maybe it was simply because this person would be the first he came across after such a long time of wandering around. Anyway, Sebastian was glued to her lips. Well not literally, that would be quite the view.

The woman began to inform him of how things were done around the village. The first one being not to start trouble. Ah, great. He hadn't even entered yet or there was already something he had to promise but not certain he'd be able to keep it. "Only if I'm paid. Or provoked." A mischievous smile formed on his face, allowing her to finish the rest of her explanation. Regardless of his plans it seemed Sebastian would have to pay a visit to the Kazekage. Makes sense considering he would be roaming around someone else's village. He was then given both entry to the village, as well as the young woman's name. "Mizuki, lovely." For the first time in a while a genuine smile formed on the Tau's face, he had almost forgotten how it felt to smile. "After you, Miss." With his bag firmly around his right shoulder Sebastian would follow behind Mizuki as he entered the village of Sunagakure.

(Potential exit and entry inside Sunagakure)

(TWC: 1143)
Claims:
- 1000/1000 Black Threads
- 11 stats
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:10 pm
Exit Claims:
TWC 934 - 9 stats to Vigor 

855 towards completion of Blistering Web  [1000/1000] previous words from Whats in the Box?
throwing away the remaning 79 words.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm
Mizuki claims approved
Sebastian claims approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum