Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zentothejanitor
zentothejanitor
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Standing Against Human Indecency (Destruction) Empty Re: Standing Against Human Indecency (Destruction)

Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:32 pm
Zento was walking around the village and was enjoying his day. It was a pretty peaceful day. Partly cloudy covering the sun and giving them a nice cooling shade to rest under. Zento having just left his favorite restaurant and exploring the village a little bit. He wanted to see what was going to happen today. If there was any excitement. He was hoping not. He didn't want to do anything today. Zento just wanted to goof off and annoy the people of this village a little bit. But, he felt like that might not be the case anymore. Something was telling him his day was gonna be full of work and he would keep walking down the empty streets. The village quiet as normal and people inside their homes or off at work. He pulled out his fan and began to cool himself off. Having five senbon hidden in both sleeves and a weapons pouch holding two kunai, six paper bombs, and twelve more senbon. He scratched the back of his head with his closed fan. Reaching back to scratch the middle of his back and groaning. Popping his neck and looking around. Still pretty quiet. Zento sighed as he couldn't find anyone. Zento was approaching the gates and couldn't think of anything to do. Maybe he would take a trip somewhere else? see what the big old world had for him. He wasn't sure. But, he needed to do something. The boredom was killing him. Leaping up and landing on the roof tops of buildings Moving around from the top of one roof to another. Trying to get a better view to find something to do or someone to chat with.

Zento got a little closer to the edge of the village. He saw... "What the fuck?" Zento said squinting his eyes. Someone off in the distance and he was getting closer. Staying to the roofs to stay hidden. He didn't recognize who it was. But they had, a sword and some weird clothes. Zento nodded to himself. He wasn't sure how to approach this. Can he just ignore it? Maybe someone else can come and handle it. Looking around, Zento wasn't sure he saw anyone. Sighing a bit. Why did it have to be him? Zento didn't know what he should do at this point but, it seemed to be up to him to deal with someone holding a sword. Zento jumped off of the roof and landed on the ground. Standing about ten yards away from the person in front of him. The dust from the road lifting under his feet as he hit the ground. He would stumble a little bit and regain his footing quickly. Dusting himself off and opening his fan back up revealing the Yuki clan symbol. Fanning himself off and giving a soft smile. Zento spoke loud and clear for the person to hear. "Hello. My name is Zento Yuki. I'm with Dateline Kumogakure. Can I ask what you're doing here?" Zento said pointing over to the random lawn chair by the gate for guards. "Have a seat right over there." Maybe this person is friendly. Never met this person and nothing looked familiar. Zento gave a friendly smile and keeping his eyes on the person in front of him for any movement.

Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Standing Against Human Indecency (Destruction) Empty Re: Standing Against Human Indecency (Destruction)

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:05 am
Spoiler:

Luckily for him, his lunch had not rested well in his belly, and he had abandoned his post in order to evict the unwanted meal violently. Exiting the barracks toilet with an acid taste in his mouth, Kaito looked through the rations to find beef jerky and a single small bottle of sake. He exited the barracks in time to hear the scream about crimes against humanity coming from a would-be intruder.

Just as he hid stealthily in the shadow to avoid being detected, he enabled his byakugan, and saw not only the pygmy waltzing into the village to his left but also Zento walking across the rooftops, and he was about 10m away from the middle of the street where soon the confrontation would unfold.

With his back against a southern wall, clad in shade conveniently as he wore all black, sporting two weapon pouches on his belt with shuriken, kunai and smoke bombs, the jagged claw and the wakizashi at his left side, the pygmy walked northbound, and Kaito enabled his Sharingan: now his sharingan observed Zento's motions, and as he fell, the pygmy moved, and Kaito moved as well. Energizing his body with unholy speed and stupor, he rushed the tiny being from her blindspot as though he were a blur which she would not be able to perceuve due to the gap between their speed and the fact she would only enable her byakugan after attempting her strike at Zento which had yet to happen, at the back and to her right, and just as she was about to unsheath her katana, he would aim a jagged claw strike so fast and violent, if it were to connect, it would lop her legs straight off at the mid thigh, all the while conviniently making sure his forward swing would avoid Zento's trajectory downward.

Spoiler:

zentothejanitor
zentothejanitor
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:21 pm
Zento watched as the intruder began to charge at Zento's location. Thinking of a few ways he could deal with this, Zento noticed someone coming up from the side to help Zento out. Preforming the hand seals needed, Zento would reach his hand out. Noticing the intruder taking a knee to be cut. Looking to die? Zento knew his fellow shinobi would be safe and work with Zento. Preforming the water prison jutsu to trap the opponent. Reaching out with a kunai. With the stop in motion and ready to fall by the blade, the intruder wouldn't bother defending. The prison would close in to seal around the person in front of Zento. Knowing that the fellow kumo shiobi with red hair would follow with the idea of keeping someone alive. "Sorry, death won't come to you that easy." Zento gave a half lazy smile and a bored look in his eye. This had no sport from someone wanting to die. What better way to handle that than to deny her the eternal rest?

----

Jutsu used

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t31898-water-release-water-prison-technique
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:34 pm
When the pygmy crouched and accepted her fate, Kaito's red eye shone into hers and tried trapping her in an illusion where the blade would release her from the mortal coil. However, death would be a gift too sweet. Instead, as a water prison formed around the crouching pygmy, Kaito used the speed burst around him to circle the prison and forcefully slice through the technique; it proved no match to his immense power. On the pygmy, only a small incision would be made, on the spine between the shoulderblades: it wouldn't kill her, nor would she feel pain. His blade would cut strongly through armor and the tip of the serrated blade dig just enough into the flesh and bone to tear it apart without completely mangling the body, and would leave her alive but unable of performing any motion except moving her head. She had now been cut into quadraplegy.

Following the comment of his Kumo comrade, he stated "Should've run away, pygmy. Nothing but pain here."

Spoiler:

Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:21 pm
Crouching down at the feet of the fallen child, Kaito couldn’t help but wonder what would lead such a young soul to attack them in this fashion. She must’ve been younger than he was when he even started in the academy, and yet here she was, in a complete suit of armor, ready to throw her life away at such an early stage of existence. Kaito would’ve felt pity, if he didn’t feel ashamed she had made such a stupid decision. Veins still bulged on the left side of his face, he could see her heart beating wildly, adrenaline and perhaps confusion at what was happening. However, the wound on her back might put her in danger. “Shit.” He whistled hard, and from within the barracks came the figure of Otoya Musashi, one of the fastest ninja Kaito knew. Unfortunately, he was also one of the most stubborn ninja Kaito knew. What he was about to do was perhaps unforgivable, but necessity was the mother of invention, and as such Kaito had try something. With his crimson eye, he gazed deep into the mind of Otoya, and the lad would be seeing a broken Kumogakure headband. Kaito then spoke. “Otoya, a ninja has been attacked. Please, go get Lord Maximillian, post haste!” With a flash of red in Otoya’s eyes, he looked at the wet ground where his mind tricked him into seeing a Kumogakure headband, and without questioning why he felt such an urgent need to find someone he knew only was a former Raikage, he departed in the blink of an eye as though he had never existed in the first place.

Kaito closed his crimson eye, and when he opened it again it bore the black eye of the Uchiha he had once met at the gate and whose death had served Kaito’s climb of power. That, however, reminded him of why he needed Lord Maximillian. He looked at Zento, his former student, his current superior. “There was a very specific reason not to kill this one, but we’ll need to wait on Lord Maximillian. Check this.” He started undoing the clasps of the armor from the girl soldier, and as armor came off, her petite and fragile figure started to make Kaito finally feel pity for her. A child. Still alive, but forever doomed to never grow up and experience the world. She would rot underneath the Kumogakure in the dark cells. As he undid the armor, he started stripping her off her items, leaving only her ninja attire that she wore underneath the metal. She had a lot of stuff on her, and Kaito started taking inventory while waiting for Lord Max. In the Kumogakure, you keep what you kill. She was not dead, but her destiny was far worse, and all her claims to earthly possessions were now forfeit, leaving to Kaito and Zento the spoils of war. “This armor is shabby, you can keep it. I’ll stay with the items. You’ll probably want one of those eyes though… Byakugans. Extremely rare, and extremely useful. We’ll wait on Max to dig through her mind and perform the field operation. I’ll explain why the probe when he gets here.”

He snapped his fingers, and the contents of the pygmy’s inventory, sans the armors, disappeared from thin air and into Kaito’s storage displacement, while at the same time, a corpse storage scroll popped into his open hand. He stayed as he was, crouching the at the feet of the girl, waiting for anything out of the ordinary to happen if he needed to react.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:55 pm
Awakening from his "slumber", the young lord would find himself no longer lost in his own thoughts as there was a visitor rapping at his door. Standing, the grotesque puppet would be hidden behind a simple transformation jutsu as he opens the door to find out what was going on. It didn't take long for the messenger shinobi to give him a quick briefing, enough to understand that his homeland had need of him. If a Kumo shinobi was in need of aide, he would do everything in his power to do so. In his simple white robes, Max would make his way to the gates.

As he approached he saw a familiar face, that of one Noburo Kaito. There was another, one that he had not recognized. It was no matter though... these days the boys mind drifted, his memories foggy and seeming to slowly erode away. It may have been nothing more than his imagination, or it could be unintentional consequences for his transgressions against mortality itself. The young lord would see the girl laying there unsure as to what he was made witness to.

"Good to see you again, Kaito." He would focus his gaze on the injured girl, another unfamiliar face now in the rotting canals of the Lich's decaying mind. "What is needed of me? Am I to fix her? I must say that even I find difficulty in repairing a severed spinal cord." While his particulars were a bit different, it didn't change the fact that not long ago he too was immobile, trapped in a body he could no longer control.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:35 am
In retrospective, slicing the spine in just above the shoulderblades might've not been the best of ideas, considering he did not have the medical training necessary to stop the bleeding. Kaito would take off his shirt, careful not to disturb his knotted mane or allow the eyepatch strap to be dislocated and reveal the white eye of his former student. With the shirt now off, he moved along the side of the girl's broken body and crouched next to her, his heels planted firmly on the ground for more support and less stress to his calves. He bundled the shirt up into a makeshift gauze and pressed it onto the wound so as to slow down the bleeding. That was whrn Maximillian showed up; though he appeared as a boy to the world, the white eye underneath the eyepatch was able to see the grotesque puppet that housed his consciousness; he was lucky to have found this out on that fateful hospital visitation, lest he freaked out right now.

He knew Zento would likely be only able to see him as a boy though, and he decided to introduce them after Maximillian's salutation. "It is good to see you as well, Lord Maximillian. This here is Zento Yuki, Jounin of the Kumogakure. Zento, this is Lord Maximillian, the former Kage." Introductions out of the way, Kaito would respond to the Lordling's worries regarding his healing prowess. "We don't need to fix her spine; as it happens, she's a foreign ninja who tried to invade us. Quite a silly thing to do, but I believe I know her reasons. I only need you to heal the wound so she doesn't die of shock or bloodloss."

Kaito would take a step back, and allow the Puppet Lord to do what he knew he could do: fix most of the wound so as to allow the pygmy to live. While Max worked his healing techniques, Kaito bring everyone to speed on his theory.

"A week ago, an unknown adult made his way to the gates; I was on duty at the time and tried to figure out his motives for approaching us, and something in my gut immediately made me distrust this stranger." Kaito wasn't sure how to broach the subject of his newfound ability to peer through solid material and find out concealed information. He took a deep breath and went on. "I was able to infer that this individual had three seals in his body which I was not able to identify, and that made me worried. Soon after I interrogated this individual, a new one showed up atop a caravan we had been expecting: the pygmy now on the floor. She had two matching seals to this individual." He would kneel besides the girl, and point once at behind her ear, and once at the exposed lower back. "I assumed the one behind the ear was meant to communicate or identify the individuals, but it's the one at the lower back that worried me. I thought it might be meant to destroy the village from within. I killed the man at the gates and readied myself to fight this pygmy. However, she escaped."

"Fast forward to today, and here she is. I decided against killing her and Zento played a pivotal role in her capture, for we now have an opportunity to interrogate her and hopefully find out what these seals mean and why these people tried to infiltrate the Kumogakure."

Though he had planned on tracking down the elusive Master Yaju for his knowledge in seals, he had not been able to do so. Hopefully Maximillian would help them, in ways they could not yet realize.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum