Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageToday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Trafficking   Empty Trafficking

Mon May 11, 2020 10:48 am
Trafficking

Soma Shin woke up early today to get over to the palace gates for his mission today.  He was supposed to help people he meets there if they are lost or have any questions.  This kind of mission scared Soma Shin.  He was not the greatest at social interaction. He is a very reserved and shy kid.  So he gets out of bed and puts on his headband but decides not to put his hood up today. He thought that if he had his hood up it might scare away people and that might not look good if another shinobi passed by. They might think he is not trying at his mission.  Soma Shin wants to make a good impression and show the other shinobi, his family, and the village that he takes this seriously. So he eats his breakfast with haste and heads to the palace gates. 

He waits a little bit just looking around for people who are truly lost.  Waits a little while answering a few of the more basic questions about the city like where is this shop or that restaurant.  He guides a few people around to the specific place that they ask for and he thinks that this mission is going to be a breeze.  He starts to think that today is going to be a great day and it would allow him to learn a little more about the city.  

It is probably about noon maybe shortly after. The midday sun seems to be high in the sky so it is probably time to eat again soon.  He starts to pull out some of the food that he has packed for himself.  While eating he sees a man looking around clearly lost.  This would be a true test for Soma Shin.  He got up nervously and walked over to this man. “Excuse me sir, are you lost? Is there something I could help you with?”  The man looks at him with a little bit of a shocked expression.  Soma Shin thinks he might have scared him a little. “I am sorry to have frightened you.  You look a little lost, I grew up here and I can help you find something.”  The man looks back at Soma Shin “Do you know where the best place to buy my wife a gift would be? I leave back for my little village tomorrow and want to get her something.”  Soma Shin looks at the man and asks him “Do you know what kind of gift you want to get your wife?” He replies “Not really can you just show me around a few places?”  

“Of course I can. I have a few ideas of where we can go.” Soma Shin leads him down the main road back away from the palace towards the markets. They go to all these bigger stores with jewelry, books and a lot of other things. None of these items seem to excite him. The last place they stop at is a little stall that sells little statues and figurines of important places in Hoshigakure like the palace and a few temples. “How does a little wooden or marble figurine of the palace sound for your wife?” The man looks around the little stall and finds this little wooden statuette of a minor temple in town. “This is it, my wife would love this”. Soma Shin looks at him trying to understand but if it is, would this. He wanted to ask so badly why this man chose this little wooden statuette over something like jewelry or something more substantial. However Soma Shin did not want to be rude and then lead the man back to his inn for the evening and headed home for the evening after writing up his report of how the mission went. 

WC 636
Mission requirement 500

Claims:
Mission rewards 500 ryu +100 for Genin bonus and +1 AP
Learn Headhunter Technique 500/500
Stats +3

Last edited by Soma Misaki on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Trafficking   Empty Re: Trafficking

Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum