Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

trafficking(mission) Empty trafficking(mission)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:42 am
specs:

It's time once more my dear dear readers for a fun and exciting episode of how wil Ash and Rei screw up a mission! The mission today was simple, though it took an hour for the dark haired sibling to explain to her sister. After quite a bit of arguing and significantly more ignoring by the blonde haired girl they were off out the front door and headed to their destination: the village gates.

"Now. Ash. It's important that we do this one correctly. If we screw this up i dont know what will happen. I just know it will be really bad so here's how were going to do this. You are going to be completely quiet, sit in the corner and work on your puppets, and I'm going to do everything. Got it? " They stopped at the gate, Rei looking at a long line of people who looked completely lost as to what they were doing. This was going to be a long day. Ash, who'd been pulling a large metal cart with a satin red covering that hid the pieces she had been working on, She climbed into the art, finding a nice soft spot on top of a large pile of stuffing and cloth and began her work taking skeletal structures and wrapping them in dark brown faux fur.

Meanwhile Rei struggled to get a handle on the situation. The moment they arrived at the large open post the group of people flooded, each of their voices getting lost in the crowd. "Now now. Hold on. calm down. One at a... oh come on. I cant hear what any of you are saying because you're all talking at the same time.... STOP!"  The area went quiet after the girl's outburst, causing her to nod. "Now. everyone. Get in line. One at a time or you just stay lost. I want to help you but this isn't working. " Surely enough the crowd dispersed into a large group at her words, the first walking forward.

"Hi um... I'm looking for the temple of light" a tall black haired woman looked at the girl, her face weathered by age and drooping slightly off her old bones. Rei offered the woman a bright smile and simply nodded.

"Not a problem. Alright. So this village is built like a giant spiral. Thankfully I've made these neat maps. " Drawing a piece of paper from beside her she unfolted the trifold pamphlet and inside was a basic outline of the village done in pink crayon. She'd convinced her sister that it was for a competition for the princess academy opened by the cosplay  queen aios. Her best plan yet. "So you just head down this road, and then when you get to here, you turn left and it's right there. Got it?" SHe motioned towards the paper as she spoke and the woman immediately understood. Finally, she folded the pamphlet back up, handing it to the woman and allowing her to go on her way. The line dwindled  quickly using this tactic, simple explanations helping her explain to each person exactly where they needed to be.

As Rei worked on the mission Ash was hard at work doing other things. She had most of the pieces covered for the most part, unfinished wood threatening to splinter her fingers as she wrapped it in stuffing and cloth. She was nearly finished with her first piece, each of the parts of the puppet set in front of her on their own piles respectively. Now the only part was to putting them together, and that meant simply that it was time to break out the needle and thread. From the small pouch at her left she pulled her sewing kit, opening it and drawing her favorite needle before turning towards the opening in her cart.

"I wonder how rei is doing" She said as she peeked out the satin covering. She saw that there was now only a handful of people standing in front of the booth inhabited by her sister, which surprised the girl incredibly. "Holy crap. Soon she'll be able to get a break...." She watched for several moments, her fingertips working on muscle memory to put the dark black thread through the tiny hole in the needle. A lesser ninja would have put the needle through their finger a hundred time, but this girl with her perfect photographic memory knew exactly where every inch of the needle set, even with her attention fully on soemthing else.

"NExt" Rei called, looking out from the large opening that was far too high for her small form. This outpost was definitely meant for an adult, probably one of the queensguard members. Unfortunately she was not that. A tall young man approached, his clothes clearly very expensively tailored silks with gold trim. Rei was actually impressed, which was dificult for her. "How might I help you."

"Actually I was hoping to speak to the queen. I'm not from around here of course. I'm a traveling merchant of sorts, looking to open a very particular kind of store. " His hands flattened out the tail of his beautiful chartreuse shirt as he spoke, his smile a gleaming star of bright pearly white.

"Alright. Well I can give you a map to where the queen's castle is however I must let you know I'll need  to set up an apointment."

"You'll?" Rei blushed as she realized her words. It wasn't like her not to speak with poise, choosing each word carefully. That was one of the many things that she was always good about, a difference between herself and her sister. Unfortunately she wouldn't get the chance to respond.

"Go down the main road, follow this map, check in with the queens guard. Ur clothes look pretty expensive but I dont think that'll help. Your arrogance will be even more detrimental. Have a good day. Rei I finished it. Another of the Puppets check it out." Rei was fuming. Thankfully they were finished.

(twc 1003 claiming 500 ryo 1 ap each, one cd post with den, and one teddy bear puppet made exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

trafficking(mission) Empty Re: trafficking(mission)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:54 am

Well done on your village's geographical and cultural knowledge, approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum