Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

The Cake Is Not A Lie [I/O] Empty The Cake Is Not A Lie [I/O]

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:26 pm
Mission Details::

Naturally taking from the lesser fortunate was something you'd only do when necessary. A small town in Wind Country had someone fortunate enough to afford a wedding, and with such a celebration comes gifts. This town wasn't too friendly to outsiders, but Wan was able to get a small delivery job for a few Ryo. Naturally, he wasn't a smooth talker, but over the years of having to feened for his own the Senju learned to become rather charming, persuading the orderer of the cake to pay him ahead of the delivery, just in case 'things went wrong along the way'. Arriving to pick up the cake, he notices how big and beautiful it is, the desert is a lavish lifestyle to the wandering ninja nowadays. He licked his lips as he watched the baker finish packing it, and after exchanging quick dialogue he gripped hold of the box the cake was in. "Nice, I'll make sure this cake gets there ahead of time, that way it'll have a chance to cool off from all the heat outside. It'll be a shame for such a beautiful cake to melt!" the Senju would tease, thanking the baker for their services as he exited out the doors of the bakery. A quick and simple lie, his entire intentions being to take the cake back to the small village he and his group were currently residing in, ready to split the profits of both Bright and Ghost. 

After making his way from the bakery he notices the cake beginning to slip. "Shit.", he'd think. He didn't think a wedding cake would be this huge, this being the first one the Senju has ever seen. "I don't think I can carry think of cake back before it melts. I'm gonna have to cut it up and salvage what I can manage." After making it a distance away from the bakery, he pauses a building inside the town, He sits the box on the ground and squats, performing quick hand seals as he uses his wood style to make little carry boxes for 6 slices. "Two slices apiece. That should be enough to at least get a good taste of this cake." He'd cut the cake into 6 giant individual slices, placing a slice in each of the wooden boxes. After he was done, he'd take a moment to eat a slice himself, the hot cake tasting pretty good even while melted and falling apart. He'd take his backpack from around his shoulder and open it, placing the boxes of cake inside his back and securing it back around his shoulders. He'd leave the rest of the cake there for the sun or critters to get, the Senju thankful he was able to get what he got to begin with. After leaving behind the building he exits the town, taking the hour's journey back towards the small village The YAGA was currently situated. In his pockets were the cash from the delivery, and his back was full o cake. A rather simple yet effective day if anyone was to ask the Senju directly. 

[WC: 518]
-----------------
TOTAL WC: 518
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 500wc towards 10AP
•Claiming 500 Ryo, 1AP
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default