Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Time is Money (Kyoki) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time is Money (Kyoki)

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:45 pm
Making mid thread claims:

1300 for 13 stats

Learning: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42545-scattershot-technique 500/500

Putting the rest towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22718-chakra-suppression 883/2,000
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 pm
Ichigo would listen to the girl as they continued their walk. Climbing the hill almost as if there would come no end to it. He wasn't struggling but he could notice how her little legs had trouble keeping up, but he would keep quiet about it to make sure he wouldn't hurt her pride. Slowing down his pace he made sure to pay attention to what Kyoki was saying. It seemed that she was indeed interested in this sort of stuff. From what she was telling him it already started at a young age since she often got told scary movies. "I guess you are the brave one out of the two of you siblings" he'd say with a smile. 

It started to look like she was beginning to open up more since she would ask Ichigo a question of her own, similar to the one he had posed moments ago. "Well, I like to play the guitar and I help out at the blacksmith shop of my father." Just now he had shared his two biggest interests with the young girl. He assumed it probably wasn't really Kyoki's cup of tea but it wouldn't hurt telling her about it. "But don't worry, I won't whip out my guitar and play a song." He had almost forgotten about her slight remark which she had let out while lowering her voice. "I heard that you little brat" he'd say while giving her a soft tick against her ear. 

As they would go further along the path Ichigo decided to ask more about her reason for becoming a shinobi. It would be different for most of them, but maybe he would be able to relate to her depending on what made her decide to become a shinobi of Kumogakure. "So, how does a girl like you end up as a ninja?" The Drunk would hope she didn't take offense to his question, it was more of a means to keep their conversation going and to find out more about her. 

(WC: 338, TWC: 2183)
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 155

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:32 am
Kyoki Shokukou wrote:Making mid thread claims:

1300 for 13 stats

Learning: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42545-scattershot-technique 500/500

Putting the rest towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22718-chakra-suppression 883/2,000

Scattershot is a Fire Technique, you have Lightning Affinity. Can't learn Scattershot. Let me know when you reallocate words.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:39 pm
Mid-thread claims (2183 WC):
- 2000/2000 Eight Inner Gates
- 21 stats
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:13 am
Time is Money (Kyoki) - Page 2 Imagee24
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:17 am
Just going to exit since Kyoki is inactive
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum