Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

No Rest For The Wicked  Empty No Rest For The Wicked

Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:45 pm
This was some of the hottest weather Wan has ever endured. He had never been to Sunagakure, let alone the Wind Country itself. Finding a passage to it was not easy and journeying through it began to prove to be a task on its own. The Desert was flooded with scorching sands, the wind not aiding at all since the air itself was hot. It seemed to serve only the purpose of blowing the sands throughout the lands. He was dressed in some desert gear he picked up upon reaching wind country, a small cloak to wrap around him to protect him from the sand. Ever so often he'd seem to wander mindlessly, walking ahead as he felt no need to look behind him, as he was surrounded by a sea of nothing. The sun was shining bright and fiercely, something he'd have to grow used to if he planned on sticking around for a few. As of now, the young boy could hardly take it, going through his ration of water fairly quickly. He tried his best to conserve it, knowing that water would probably be an issue for him. Nevertheless, this never impeded his growth. During his first few days in the desert, his food supply was running thin, causing him to look around the desert for small wildlife, only taking what was needed to mask his hunger, nothing more. As he ate small, seasonal Desert game he'd take his time plucking away at the meat on the bone. Giving thanks to the universe before taking his time eating the meal.

After putting something in his stomach he'd begin his meditation again. Sometimes Wan would wander with his eyes closes, periodically stopping as he began to focus on the energy around him. Natural energy was different than Chakra in a way that it was everywhere freely. It surrounded the atmosphere that he lived in and was in abundance, being touched only by those who take time to seek it. The young Senju would also think about the vegetation surrounding him. As he looked around he noticed no trees, nothing but red sands and small cacti serving as the plants to the lands. Nature was scarce here, yet still beautiful as the universe showed her way of creativity. With each footstep he made he concentrated on his breaths, removing the cloak he was wrapped in as the day grew older. The heat intensified and was not as hot as his first day there, this possibly only being the beginning of his body growing to attune to the elements. Pulling a small canteen from around his shoulder, the container nearly flew off its strap as he went for a swig. It was less than half full if only 1/4th's remaining. Being young, his mind wanted to fear the thought of running out of food and water. His wisdom and meditation aided him in avoiding such thoughts, being happy for what he was given and maintained as his resources ran low. He knew it would happen eventually, and was more happy that they were happening as he thought they would.

He had always believed he was heading forward while traversing the mighty deserts of Wind Country. Sometimes he'd stop in place and fall on his back, stretching his arms out as his cloak served as a cushion between him and the hot sands. He'd lay there for a minute, no more than 60 seconds, taking a break as he caught his breath as efficiently as he could. As each second passed, he paced his thoughts, allowing his body to convert as much Chakra as it could during the moments of its exhaustion. Wan saw this as a way of conditioning his network, attuning his entire body to be able to recover in some harsh conditions. As soon as a minute elapsed, he'd rise back up, brushing himself off and shaking his cloak to get the sand out of it. He'd continue his tread and would not stop for at least another hour, sometimes going as long as 4 without taking a break. To keep his mind occupied he sometimes thought about his old home of Kiri. How he left his parents without telling of his departure. He was fleeing a lifestyle that caused him pain while pursuing the fleeting image of a perfect world. Still in his teens most would call him a child. He was far ahead for his age, shown in the way he carried himself mentally and physically. This served as a testament to his clan lineage, a Senju with diplomatic ties by blood. 

Before night would fall, he would set up a small camp with no fire. All it consisted of was his cloak, a canteen, and his backpack serving as a pillow. The nights in the desert were extremely cold, but luckily inside his bag was an extra quilt. A campfire would be nice, but would surely be visible to anyone from a good distance. Being seen to him wouldn't be a bad thing since he came on this journey in search of people who would help better him. Wan just felt as if doing it in the light under better conditions would offer better results. He was alright with the weather at night, to be honest, the cold being favored by him rather than heat. He remembers sleeping outside in the cold and wet weather of Kirigakure, growing to love it after enduring it for so long. The cold to him was comforting, and as his dad always told him, he could always cover up with a blanket but lighting a fire would use too much effort. He's only trying to make it through the night, taking his journey one step at a time to learn from it in its entirety. Learning from the universe while teaching himself has been a hard aspect of his life, but he's grateful for the chance to do so. He covered himself with the quilt and laid his head on his backpack, sleeping in intervals before he'd get a chance to catch some Zs without interruption. He woke up during the night, feeling restless and decides to meditate, hoping the calming of his mind and body would soon relax him enough to get some more rest.

[WC: 1048]
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

No Rest For The Wicked  Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked

Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:13 am
He held his hands up high as the wind blew right pass him. This was a cruel place to be as of now. He looked on as his small frame body walked against the wind. But even with all his complaining the wind would not stop blowing and to make it worse sand keeps getting in his mouth. Talk about a dry spell. But he was being cool about it seeing as the sun was now starting to go down. This was a good thing for him as it was so hot. But Ghost was use to strange weather here and there. Seeing as his lifestyle caused for him to run every so often. But truth be told this was starting to get on his last nerve. He was even starting to run low on cash as he so much needed. But how could someone as such as himself even get more money. When he was being hunted for money. Then it hit him he could hunt more people for money.

But how could he do such a thing as of now? He would need help or some type of team. But he really could not trust people that did not understand himself. Ghost would think this very thoughtful thought as he looked at his hands and what not. Seeing his threads came out. A monster he was not but a monster he could be. Ghost would say to himself. Looking on he didn't even realize that the sun had went down. He really couldn't feel the strongest NG of the cold hitting him. But Ghost was indeed tired of walking. Looking on he would arrive to a small camp. A boy was here not much older then himself. But just what was he doing? He was sitting up with his eyes closed. Ghost would see this and realized he was doing meditation. 

This was odd as he never saw someone doing such a thing especially in the middle of the night. He would kneel over to see if he really was doing such a thing. Ghost would look on and start to laugh as he saw this. Not sure on how to react to such a thing. Ghost would look over towards the dude bag and think to himself on what to do next. The cold desert air was starting to hit him again. It was all to crazy for Ghost at this time. So as he looked at this dude who was clearly left in the open. Ghost would smile as he had his threads to come out. If allowed he would walk behind him and have his threads rub the dude nose. Laughing at himself as he did such a thing. His pranks were all the range for him. But how will his new friend react to this? It was only one way to find out what was going to happen. But one thing was foe sure. He hope this guy was not a ninja of the law.

Wc501
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:04 pm
As he sat in his zen-like position, a sudden ruffling across his nose elapsed while his eyes were closed. It's been a while since Wan sneezed, and sure enough upon letting out said sneeze the force of I nearly blew him backward, causing his body to slightly making contact with a foreign object. Knowing that there was nothing behind him before starting his meditation he shifts his upper body around, turning his head as he looks over his shoulder. Noticing a leg he quickly arises, taking a few steps back as he makes a full stand. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!" he shouts, looking at what appeared to him a man, silver hair down to his ears. His ears were flooded with piercings, but facially he looked much older than Wan did. Height wise they stood nearly identical, and as the Senju took his first look at the boy he spoke again. "What's the big idea, pal? You got a knack for playing with noses, or something!?". He hoped his questions would deliver a quick response. The man in front of him laughed, a sign of him just teasing the Senju. Soon Wan himself would begin to laugh, a prank was played on him. It's been a while since he's had fun, his youth being deprived of him ever since he was 5. He fell back into the sand, stomach hurting from laughing so hard, trying his best to regain his composure. 

He really had no place to sit properly, but he offered the man a seat in front of him. He laid his blanket out in front of them, it being long enough so he could sit at one end and the guy at the other. They stood at first just starting at each other, Wan tilting his head sideways sometimes as he examines the man more. "Well, my name's...Wan.", the Senju finally says, extending his hand out towards the guy. Truthfully, the guy looked like trouble, his entire appearance was the factor. Wan learned to never judge a book by its cover since everyone has their own walk of life in which they must traverse. He didn't feel any negative energy being transmitted between them, but he could feel that this was a lost soul such as himself. Soon he learned the name of the man, and they chatted for a while, eventually asking each other their reasoning of being here. "Well, I'm a Senju from Kirigakure, I left my village a few years ago. At first, I stayed close to home, keeping in touch with sources I knew would help me out while remaining anonymous, until eventually, my well began to run dry. I had to start venturing out to different areas in search of better resources. I heard about Sunakagure being some sort of haven for rogue ninjas and the universe decided to test my skills. Hopefully, I can make it there, if only to see if the tales I've heard were true. What about you? What brings you to the Wind Country?"

The two talked and chatted all night, enjoying the company the two provided as it's been a while since he's communicated with someone on a friendly level. It reminded him of his much older friend Kobo, remembering how it felt to have someone you could call a friend. He was interested in learning more about the guy, his origin, his people, and everything. He also wanted to know what it was that tickled his nose earlier. "Was that a feather you used on my nose? I haven't sneezed like that since I got curry spice stuck up my nose as a baby!" He was never one for pulling pranks, but he definitely had a wonderful sense of humor, a side of him that showed whenever he wasn't in need of his maturity. Very few have seen him act that way, and the ones who did are the ones he considered to be close. He had been questioned about what he was doing before he was tickled, in which Wan was happy to answer. "Oh! Yes, I was meditating. Taking time away from time to assess my inner spirit. The universe needs her moment to talk to us in silence, so I provide her with as much time as I can. It's very relaxing, and a wonderful way to pass time in a place like this. There isn't much to do out here other than meditating if you ask me. Doing anything else would most likely be a waste of time. Nevertheless, it helps out a lot with my chakra control and everything. Feeling energy is an amazing tool for any Shinobi willing to master it. What about you? Do you have any ways you train? You don't look like a very bulky soldier."

As the morning begins to rise, the two were still engaged in conversation. There wasn't much else for them to talk about, as of now, but the two could at least stretch their joints together. Wan stood up and stretched, loosening his bones as he began jogging in place. He could tell by the face the man-made that he was unsure of what Wan was doing, but that was soon cleared up. "There's no better way to start the day than with exercise! It's not fully morning yet but nobody ever said it had to be! Finding someone to train with was always a challenge when on the run so you have to make do with what ya got!" he says as he continued to sprint in place, the man following Wan with his eyes as his body shifts left to right. The Senju wondered to himself if this man had anyone to train with, let alone anyone at all. They both seemed to be far from home, both on a quest to discover their true destiny. He came to Wind Country in search of like-minded people, and it seems as if the Universe was already telling him that she was thinking just as he was. 

[WC: 1009]
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:29 pm
"The slugs of Shikotsu Forest is where I was headed. You see I made a wrong turn somewhere down the road and silly of me I ended up here. My name is Solomon Ghost Tau. I am a Tau you know the infamous monsters in human skin. You see what brings me here is I am looking for a old woman. A really really really super duper old woman. So old you would think I was telling a tale of her age. But what if I told you in a way I can not die. What if I told you my clan has discovered a way to not cheat death but beat him. Yeah pretty cool right I know. But I am on a journey to look for one thing and two people. The first being my grandmother she is a really old Tau who is two hundred and fifty years of age. Yeah yeah I know sound crazy right. But that's what my clan is all about. Going in and out of wonderland my dear  fellow lost boy. He would smile as he was interested in his threads. Usually people who see them get freaked out and kick rocks. But not thus guy he clearly been having a bad luck with life or what not. But then again that would make two of them as Ghost too was in the very same boat.

Looking on he would smile at the dude next to him as he took a seat. Lifting up his right hand he would make his threads come about. These threads would start to move in a snake like matter. "Hey Senju my body is full of this stuff. It's like another part of me. It keeps me safe and what not I can do almost anything with this stuff. I been on my own for forever and because of this I was able to make it all the way up til this very day. You see people call me a monster for one reason or another. Maybe I can't feel pain like normal people do. Or could it be my body operate a little and by that I mean A Lot different then a normal person's would. But all and all I think this I wonderful as it have done wonders for me you know." Looking on Ghost would smile as he mentioned he did not look like he could be the bulky type of fighter. Or how do he train his body and what not. To which he would give him a a big on laugh as he said that. 

He would then stand up and take off his shirt. Soon Wan would be able to see what appeared to be stitches all over his body. The black threads would start to show themselves to him. As Ghost smiled as about ten came out of his body. "You see this is it my personal power house. The reason I am still alive is because of this KKG of mines. It has helped me out A lot you know and I am damn proud of that." He would say and show this off with such glee in his face as he would continue own. "I train just like you do my dude. However that's where it's goes a little bit different you see. You all could learn another Chakra nature by will and as you know I can not. I must take out my targets heart and put it in myself to learn their very first Chakra nature. On top of that that is how us Tau could live so long. You see the human body tends to die down. Slowly but surely from the day we are born. However my body is a bit different as it could break that very rule. As well that is explaining too much just know. I can pretty much replace my organs OK. Most likely the heart but I only got one heart. But soon I shall have five of them. Anyway. The reason I am on the run is I called a village chief wife fat and been pretty much running every since." Ghost would smile as he explained that and now watching the man as he stood up running in place. This was odd to him to say the least. But he explained it to him. Looking on he would stand up as well.

Ghost would smile at the Senju as he saw him doing this. "So you say train I mean I was training to get stronger cause it turns out my name is in the bingo book. Don't know why but yeah best I get stronger and fast. Oh by the way the land of sand is not a safe haven for people like us. This place is filled with bounty hunters and it is the whole reason I did not want to come here. But get this I have an idea. Starting today I will follow you. I don't know why but something tells me we could have been brothers in a past life. I mean just look at us we could be twins." He would start to laugh as he held out his fist to get a fist bump. This could be the start of something new after all. Every thing began with a gain of sand in the hand or so the story goes. Looking in as the sun came out it was starting to get hot again. To his happiness the duo would be formed on this very day. But what could this mean. "So I need you to help me find the other two things in my life a female ninja whom name I forgot but she is known for her medical history. Her might is one to be feared. The last but not least is the sikamo tree. It is very big and I have not a clue on where to find it. But you said it best Nature."

Wc1501
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:59 pm
"The slugs of Shikotsu Forest is where I was headed. You see I made a wrong turn somewhere down the road and silly of me I ended up here. My name is Solomon Ghost Tau."

Hearing the name Tau sends ringing throughout Wan's ears. He had only heard gruesome tales of the Tau clan, possessing a bloodline that most would consider the pure embodiment of evil. To be honest, the guy had an overall weird name to begin with. "Solomon Ghost Tau." Wan would say. He rubs his chin with two of his fingers, tilting his head slightly as a look of question elapsed his face. He was thinking of what exactly he should call this guy, hoping that Wan was a good enough name for himself. "What about Ghost, yea, just your middle name. I mean, it matches your persona, with the looks an all. Kinda menacing too, a perfect name for a Tau if you ask me!". Ghost would laugh as Wan finished the sentence with such excitement, the Senju soon laughing himself. Although it seemed like Wind Country wasn't Ghost's destination, it might've ended up being the opposite. The Tau told him that he got lost, making a few wrong turns along the way and got sidetracked here. "Shikotsu Forest?", Wan asked, "Hmm, never heard of it, but the name sounds beautiful. It's pretty easy to get lost when you don't know where you're going, to begin with, well, at least for me it was."

"What if I told you in a way I can not die. What if I told you my clan has discovered a way to not cheat death but beat him?"

"Beat him? I thought the Tau were already cheating death!" Wan answered jokingly. In all honesty, growing up in the academy he learned about the Tau and some of their secrets. Apparently, they couldn't be killed, something Wan fully didn't understand. The ghost told Wan that he had discovered an even stronger side of his bloodline, unlocking potential in the Tau that the world has never seen before. Shinobi from all clans tend to bear fruit that grows to be the best, so to Wan, he truly believed Ghost or at least had faith in him. "Sounds cool though, bro! I mean, if you've found out how to be the strongest Tau in the world, then, by all means, go for it! The best in the world have all outshined their respected clans, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. I want to be top of my clan too, and eventually, top of the world!". The motivation the two provided towards each other was needed, They both had no idea how far the history of each other went. Both of them were in the same boat, and although heading towards different destinations, it seemed like the boat was taking a pit stop. They both believed that they each could become some of the strongest in their clan, and with the right motivation and motives, they could push each other towards the correct destination to do so. 

"I am on a journey to look for one thing and two people. The first being my grandmother she is an old Tau who is two hundred and fifty years of age."

A two hundred and fifty-year-old Tau? Wan was amazed at the age Ghost described his grandmother, him not hearing people live pass 100 on rarity. This was a sign of blessings from the Universe. The spirits showed favor through aging. Those who lived longer were well respected by the Universe and Spirits, in which Wan believed. "Geez, she's pretty old." Wan would say without sarcasm, "She must know about you getting stronger too. I'm pretty sure she's powerful here self, regardless of age. I once knew a man in Kiri named Bozan who was like a hundred and something. We all used to visit him after lessons at the academy and listen to his war stories. He always tried his best to teach us about our different clans, which is where I first began learning more about the Senju. He was born in Konoha just like my parents." After they talked a few about their past, they eventually got more into Ghost's Tau roots. 

"Lifting his right hand he would make his threads come about. These threads would start to move in a snake-like matter. "Hey, Senju my body is full of this stuff. It's like another part of me.""

So this was what the Tau had to offer. Wan watched at thousands of threads wiggled from underneath the skin of Ghost. At first, he was freaked out, tossing his hands up over his face as he grunts in disgust. Soon he grows anxious about what he sees, lowering his guard as he closely inspects the man. "Woaaaaah, so you're like a living puppet? I mean, it's kind of freaky, but in all honesty, it's pretty cool. How are you even walking around, like, do you have bones?" There were plenty of questions Wan wanted to ask about Ghosts KKG, and many where answered as Ghost went over the basics of what his bloodline could do. It made sense to why Ghost said earlier he had found a way to beat death because he was surely already cheating it. Ghost was immortal, all he needed to do was sew new organs into himself whenever needed. He was a living puppet, and Wan thought it was the coolest thing ever. This was the kid's side of him showing, but he had only heard tales of the Tau and their Kekke Genkai. This was the first time he was able to see it first hand. "Well, I guess I can show you what I can do, although you probably know more about my clan than I did yours." Wan stood up and brushed himself off, standing over Ghost as the Tau looked up to him. Forming only two signs rather fast, He watches as his hair lifts from the chakra flowing around him, soon feeling the ground beneath them shake as roots begin to travel underneath them. In 10 meters every direction, Roots begin to sprout from the ground, growing up in the air at the control of Wan as he shapes them into various objects of sorts. "I have access to Wood Release, a very ancient and blessed bloodline if I do say so myself. I haven't mastered it fully, but I'm on the way there!" Wan says, releasing the jutsu after answering a few questions about his Senju roots to Ghost.

The two continue their chat as the day progressed. 

[WC: 1109]
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:21 pm
More or less Ghost was shock to see Wan not running from him. This was truly odd as he sat down and put back on his shirt. Not knowing what to think next as the Senju was more excited at his KKG. This made Ghost happy he have found a friend in this one. "Yeah you could say that. I am immortal in a way but. There are laws I must follow. Like you could cut my head off. But I could reattach it you know. To kill me one really need to know how to do that. If not that will be wasting their time."He would say this as he smiled looking up at the sun. He was truly happy to found a friend in thus lifetime. But then he would be in for a surprise as Wan would stand up and release his very own power. Soon enough the very ground would start to shake as Ghost looked around. He was in for one as the wind itself was in a panic soon green life would come about to which he was shocked. His KKG was something to be behold. But Wan was part of a very famous clan as he watched the Chakra come from around his body. "Wood release huh that us quite amazing. They say to fight a Senju is crazy. To beat a Senju is unheard of. To survive a clash with a Senju is nearly impossible. But to have one as an ally is a miracle. Wan you are a gosh dang miracle."

He would jump up with glee. So how about it Wan. I was thinking of getting money to find a place to call home. But first I need money and lots of it. But the first thing and fastest way to get that is bounty. Team up with me and let's go hunt down some of the most wanted people around. Together we can like become unbelievable in a battle. Unbeatable a Senju who could create wood out of the blue and me the life the grim reaper can't touch." Ghost would look on as he held his hands out as the sun was beaming down on them. He truly was in a good state of mind. Thus was the start of something new something more powerful to say so himself. Ghost would look on at the Senju as he was letting his might go down. "Say have you run I to any hunter ninja? I have nearly died but they ain't know how to end me so yeah. But the thing is I am tired of running all I do is run. My grandmother is waiting for me at the Sikamo Tree Wan. She said by the time I make it there I will be able to rival even the strongest of ninja and on my way their I will meet even more stronger ninja then myself. Clearly she was right. But the truth is I want to get payback for all the people who sent hunter ninja after me."

Ghost said this with glee and a smile on his face. As he pulled out his headband." So your folks are from the leaf village huh. How crazy do am I my friend." He would show him his head band. Which had the leaf symbol on it yet cross out. Now all Ghost have is his seal mark on his forehead. Which as they were talking he was starting to put on himself. This was something else in his eyes. Ghost was somebody that didn't forget or forgive easily if at all." So tell me what are you going to be doing from here on out? Cause the way I see it the universe you speak so highly of. Just answered your question and is what you should be doing next. Listen we can make a better tomorrow starting today. We don't have to keep on  being useless to the world let's go out and make it better. Let's go out and make our world a better place."  He would look on at him as he smiled with glee. Clearly Ghost been around more then a few times and was just plan sick of being plain sick. Everywhere he went people jumped him for how he looked and being himself. Then they would judge him as well. Cowards couldn't take him in a one vs one. But now Ghost was ready to take his life back and it all started today.

Wc2254
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:37 pm
"To survive a clash with a Senju is nearly impossible. But to have one as an ally is a miracle."

Those words were true. A Senju as a friend was amazing, to have one as an enemy was a death sentence. Wan was happy as he received the compliments of friendship from Ghost. It's been a while since he gained a friend, the world around him being riddled with more enemies than allies. He was happy that he found someone in which he could pursue a dream as well. There is always strength in numbers, and the best way to push yourself to higher standards is to have someone in which you compete while ascending alongside. "Hey, it's not too often missing ninjas get a chance to call each other a 'friend'." Wan would answer, falling back slowly into the sands, allowing himself to sink deeper as his body relaxes. He looks up at the fading sun, continuing as he accepts the request of a duo. "Nowadays the world is littered with the idea that there can be only 'one' powerful being. Do we as mankind fail to realize that Chakra, the very embodiment of power, has lived among other variants of itself for generations? The tailed beast is a firm testament to that, being that they once walked the lands amongst us as free creatures. They tore apart as well, friendships that they once had tarnished by the mind's greed towards everlasting authority. To have a friend in times like this is both a blessing and a curse. You cannot expect emotions to not have an influence on the energy around us." Wan takes a deep breath in, exhaling slowly as he smiles up at the world. "Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your principles, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes."

"Say have you run into any hunter ninja?"

Wan looked up from his laid position, intrigued by the question Ghost just asked of him. "I think I did, or at least not yet. I was at a small town earlier this week and stopped by a Saloon. I found an old friend there by the name of Kobo, and as I and he was talking these three men appeared. Claiming that they heard of some kid arriving in Wind Country and was a Senju." Wan went on, describing the story at the Saloon he visited earlier the month. "ThIs bAr aIn'T bIg EnOugH fOr tHe 4 oF uS!" he said, and I was all like "Dude, you have the right kid but I'm leaving!". So eventually I tried to walk out and they stopped me, I told them to move and they wouldn't. I ended up shoving the guy's head up his partner's ass since he drew his blade on me. They told me this guy named 'Doctor' heard about me and wanted me for I guess parts. I guess he's some sort of hunter who hunts others for bloodlines since the bartender told me he normally sends his gang around to look for people like me and you. I heard he was on the outskirts of a town I visited earlier, I assume somewhere along the Country Borders. I don't know how long this guy has been doing this, but it's something that could be a threat to ninjas like me and you who carry very special bloodlines. I visited the town and found two people there, at first claiming that they remembered me from a past encounter and were praying that I returned. They said the doctor had a hideout close to that area, but someone had to get a civilian to let 'em in. I was going to get the lady there to take me, but they both turned out to be henchmen of Doctor. It seems like he's been causing a lot of trouble around here recently. Somebody needs to put a stop to him, maybe that can be us."

"The thing is I am tired of running. All I do is run..."

"Yeah, me too..." Wan would answer, his head drooping over by the saddened words of Ghost. He knew exactly what he had meant. Even though he had only been on the run for less than 3 years, it was still an exhausting thing to do. Especially at such a young age, this was something that would take a toll on Wan's aging and youth. "I've been running for longer than I ever expected me to. I left Kirigakure in search of a greater purpose, something I probably should've waited to do when I got a bit older. It's very hard out here on your own and even harder when you put yourself in a position to only be alone. That's why I had said making friends was something both rare and needed out in a world like this. We can't run forever, but with someone by our side, we can at least catch a break to be able to run some more! Who's to say we have to keep running now anyway? Why don't we make it to where we won't have to run anymore? The world is ours, we only have to claim it to be so. Sure, we might have some more running to do, but that's fine. Trouble doesn't last always, and after every storm, there is a rainbow."

"So tell me what are you going to be doing from here on out?"

"Hmm..." the young Senju hummed while looking out the corner of his eye. That was a question he thought he had an answer for at first, but upon hearing it again he soon realized he didn't. "Well, I came to Wind Country seeking a friend, and I found one. I guess that's part one of my bucket list complete. I'm someone who usually likes to make their plans as they unravel, taking things one step at a time. I didn't know what I would do after I made it here, but I knew it had something to do with getting stronger. I guess now that I have someone to get stronger with, then that's what I'll do- yea! I need to do all that I can to improve my skills both physically and mentally, then once I'm at a level in life I'm partially satisfied with, I'll begin my journey of exploring the world to meet those who are also as powerful as me! I already met you, so you're out of the question, but I know the world is full of those constantly seeking power as well. I want to have a position among humanity that has the voice to will dreams into reality. I will slowly mold the world into a creation that no longer are governed by power but is governed by insight. We're gonna need somewhere we can call home as well, and it's too hot for me to make a home anywhere around here. Who knows, maybe we can find more people dedicated to furthering themselves as well and will join us. Who knows what lays ahead of us, Ghost."

The two would continue to converse for a while, soon deciding that they would begin their journey together, seeking somewhere in which they could call a permanent home. 

[WC: 1,215]
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:57 pm
"Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your principles, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes. That was such a powerful statement me. One I would love to live by but also one I know that don't exist in a world where people have no more honor. Well mostly in villages nowadays. But to think I would meet a Senju of all places. Let's get going my dear friend. We have much to do and this life time of ours as you can tell I have much to do as well. For one Wan we need to know what to do next. As you said we will need a hideout and this is true. But to be honest a hideout that is small will get us no where. We need one that could fit at least twelve people and n it. Or hell even these beast with tails you speak of." Ghost would stand back up as he saw the sun going do sky high. His eyes was beaming with happiness for once well even more or so. He looked on as he knew the time was coming for them to prove themselves at last. 

Looking over at him Wan he would smile as he pointed up at the sun."We need ton urn just like that big yellow thing in the sky. We need to shine just like that sun right up there. Because even us missing ninja are pretty rad you know. But we can't just go on doing stupid things like trusting a village ninja. Because I can tell what we about to do is about to get us put on the map either way. Even if the world don't won't us to. Compare to this universe you speak of it seems small. So small that it would be like a dwarf to a giant you know. How funny is that Wan. I want people to fear us and love us but most importantly respect us. So much so that if they see us they either bow or run. That could be a very good thing you know. I wonder even how our village will be but i got an idea. Hey Wan what if we bring back the Stone Village. I know it sound far in between but we can do it believe me let's get strong and level shit my brother."

Ghost would smile as he saw the sand start to get blown with the wind  itself. So hot it was but still he was cool Ghost was all set to do what he did best and that was cause problems for most. People that came his way that didn't like him. But that was just wishful thinking as he smiled at himself for thinking such a thing. Looking on he was ready to go. Slowly but surely he would smile at the way things were going for him this day. Maybe falling asleep in a pile of leaves was not so bad after all. But one thing was for sure and that was Ghost was ready for the world. Looking on he would pull out his black threads as he looked at them. This was going to be epic all in its own way. Thinking to himself then looking over at Wan. "Alright let's get this show on the road brother of mines But what will be our first plan of actions. Oh right you want to go take out this doctor of yours huh. OK. Cool the doctor must go. But first we need to track him down in this hide out of his."

He would smile as he saw the sun moving over as time went by. Ghost would wonder how strong this doctor was. A question he just might be able to know the answer to soon. Ghost would smile as he started walking in a world all on his own. This is his way to get out of reality but don't be foolish he guard stay up like all ways. This is how he get people. Smiling as the the new team was being form what was next for the duo most likely dying in this heat of they do not get out of it. 

Wc 2964
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:17 pm
"As you said we will need a hideout and this is true. But to be honest a small hideout will get us nowhere. We need one that could fit at least twelve people."

That was true, to an extent, Wan believed. Of course, a small hideout was not the greatest it might cause claustrophobia to those who have it. They were only beginning their journey, especially as a duo, and the two of them probably had little no Ryo to their names. Wan knew that they'd start small, but he also knew that with the right motives they would grow bigger. "Yea, a small base of operations would suck in the long run, but you gotta think about what's happening now, not what's happening in the future, my friend. We are just but two people beginning a walk of life that we both know not it's ending. I don't know about you," Wan said, reaching into his pockets turning them inside out, showing nothing but lint falling out beside a few Kunai, "but I'm just about broke if that's even the word to describe my monetary position. We're gonna need to get more Ryo if we want to even afford a hideout to begin. I say once we get more people along with us, then we start expanding, based on how many of us there are. We wouldn't want something the size of a village to begin with if it's only the two of us. How would we defend such a big place?!" Wan would laugh, talking to his friend Ghost as the two walked side by side.

"We need to shine just like that sun right up there. Because even us missing ninja is pretty rad you know."

Wan would smile to himself as he and Ghost looked at the sun. It was bright, even as it began to set, and full of energy. The sun was a beautiful creation by the Universe, something that was in itself a testament to her love. "You're right, man." the young Senju would reply. "The sun is the brightest star in the entire universe. Most people have these negative looks toward missing ninja. Branding us all as 'pure evil' and 'disgusting abominations to the ninja world'. At the end of the day, we were once loyal shinobi of our homelands, and some of us still are at heart. We aren't always seeking evil intentions and we all aren't trying to conquer the world. We are all humans, we were just fortunate enough by the Spirits to be blessed enough to make it on life alone. We do need to shine as bright as the sun, if not brighter! We have something to prove to the world as of now, and if the world thinks that missing ninja are nothing more than scum, then so be it! We will show them that we are more than just 'scum', and are worthy enough to be respected as we once were. Just because we chose a different lifestyle doesn't give them the right to brand us traitors. Some of us are still village shinobi at heart." Wan would reach out with his fist clenched, a fist bump offer towards Ghost. As the two touched knuckles, they'd both grin at each other. "As of now, our walk of life will forever be called 'The Taiyo', a testament to us becoming shinobi that shine harder than the sun itself."

"I want people to fear us and love us but most importantly respect us."

Fear.
Sometimes it’s a very helpful thing that keeps us from harm, but many times it’s an inner voice and barrier that keeps us stuck. That keeps us from getting what we want and becoming who we honestly deep down want to be. Fear was something Wan knew was a powerful tool in the hands of the right person. To evoke fear is to evoke the essence of God. Ghost was right in the fact that Wan also wanted respect from people, but the young Senju could be bothered lesson if it was given to him or not. He would continue to do the things in which demanded respect even if respect was not given. "Fear is a very powerful tool, Ghost. With power naturally comes fear, and the more power you have the more fear you can evoke. Trust me, whenever we become powerful there will be those that will fear us. We must remain vigilant to ourselves and not allow fear to be our only way to display our power. There are other means of showing how strong we are, and once we obtain it will be ours forever. Nevertheless, someday will become the most feared ninja in the world. I just hope we get the respect that is deserved alongside it."

"Wan what if we bring back the Stone Village? I know it sounds far in between but we can do it?"

"Iwagakure?" Wan would ask. it had been forever since he's heard the name of the stone village. It was destroyed many years before Wan was even born, him hearing tales of the once infamous village before it's downfall. "It's nothing but ruins from what I was told as a younger kid, but bringing it back to its former glory? We'd have to learn what it's former glory was before we could even do such a thing, but we could bring it back. Hell, I don't see why we couldn't! Probably not now, but, in the future, we most definitely could! We can turn it into a haven for those following a cause just like us, or make it a resort of some sort. Who knows?! Hell, I love the idea! We should visit it one day just to see what it looks like. Maybe even bring it back and call it something else. You know what, Ghost, I like the sound of that a lot."

"Let's get going, my dear friend. We have much to do and this life of ours."

Wan would smile to himself as he nodded towards Ghost, motioning that it was indeed time the two began their journey. As Wan gathered his belongings, Ghost would stand alongside Wan, the two eventually walking towards what seems to be nothing. With the sun now to their backs, the two would begin their journey together as they became brighter than the sun. 

[WC: 1,064]
------------------------------------
TOTAL WC: 5,445
CLAIMS:
2,000wc towards Remembering Solomon Ghost Tau's Chakra signature

•Claiming 1,500wc towards Suiton: Hiding In The Rain
•Claiming 500wc towards Hidden Mist Technique
•Claiming 250wc towards Ou Tsuba (Fish Spit)
•Claiming 500wc towards Taijutsu Style: Block, (previous 500wc applied via a refund on my stat page, bringing total to 1,000/1,000)
•Claiming 1,500wc towards Suiton: Thousand Needles of Death
•Claiming 1,000wc towards v6 Chakra Absorption
•Claiming 54 Stats: +15 Chakra, +20 Speed, +9 Stamina, +10 Health

Last edited by Wan Senju on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Citizen

Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:02 pm
All well it ends well or so the saying goes. The duo was now on their way and nobody was going to stop them not now not ever. This was a happy day for him indeed. As these two could be the next big thing. But Ghost did notice one thing. That was that Wan talked about the universe way more the a lot. How odd was it to put your faith in su h a thing. The Senju were a crazy clan itself to begin with. But he did Wonder why he talked about the universe so much. Could it be it was the only thing that kept him sane in dark times. This had him thinking about a whole lot. So much more then he used to to think about. He hope one day that Wan would explain things to him. He want to know how the universe helped him out in life so far. 

Because as he see it not much is known about this place. But it was just to big to even explore. Something like Ghost mind. It was a crazy place to be in. What he was thinking was nothing most of the time. He only just react to most things. He was however thinking about the way his body was starting to act towards him. Using his KKG more. After all it was something to be feared itself. As the two would walk the day seem to be getting shorter and shorter it seems. But for now the best thing they could do was travel to get stronger. Ghost knew he needed a bingo book. As he saw Wan had no money in his pockets. He could no help but laugh as they was just two broke boys. But he would be happy to share such a thing with his new brother. All seem to be going so well as of now. 

Looking on as the sun was starting to set and the desert. Would start to go from hot to cool real fast. Which was so odd. Ghost would wonder if the universe could explain such a thing. Like how such a hot place could become so cold at night compared to the morning? This was all that he wanted at the moment. Thinking on how he said the universe is this and that. Ghost had no idea how powerful such a thing could be. But all he knows is how fearful nature could be. Ghost would look on at this as he would smile now was the time for the duo to be on their merry way. As time would slow down for Ghost right in thus moment of time itself. Is he allowed to have a brother. A brother that will not be scared if his might. A brother that will accept him for him. Things were starting to get interesting fit sure. But one thing he did know and that was that he and Wan was about to get into some thing. 

But only time will tell just how crazy things was about to get for them. Seeing as they are two missing ninja and both had blood lines worth the effort to want to kill them. This was all to amazing to say the least. Ghost would smile as he knew his time was starting to come back now. Ghost knew he was getting stronger just by being next to a guy so strong. He would smile as the time was now to start to act. Nobody was going to stop them now. This is what he always wanted. A team who could test him to his limits and beyond it. Only a few people who have been hunting for a missing ninja might be able to take them down. But they best bring their A game indeed. Within Ghost head his thoughts were something else. But if anything it was the truth. Thus made him slightly laugh to himself as only he would get the joke. A joke about power was not so funny especially if you was weak. Thus had him thinking that as well. But the two could be a future kage of their own village.

He would smile as only time would tell and could tell. Just what would happen the way he wants it too. But one thing was clear and that was that he was ready to call it a night. Looking on Ghost would think on how he would enter his new life. Will it be in a good way or a bad one? The choice is purely up to him. He was just too happy to be working on a greater goal. One that was so big that it giant itself compared to him. This made him smile as he noticed that very thing. But Wan was OK with it as he was thrill to see that he was thrill as well. So thrill that they both had the same end goal. Ghost would start to think on how he could catch up yo him. All in all he knew he was behind for now. But it is what it is. A very big way it was for them to even meet. Ghost would think this very though as they was walking. This was something to be scene in the future. Ghost would smile as he was trying to imply the seal on his forehead. 

He was trying to ready himself for anything. He was not going to be caught lacking as he prepared to advance his might with his brother Wan. Ghost would smile as he continued to. Walk along side him. Now was the time to call. It a day as the sun was starting to set. They been walking forward for what seem like ever. He would smile as they made it to what appeared to be a broken down little village. It is not much but. It will have to do for now so until then. The two could rest up here as it will suit them well. At least for now it beast walking forever. Ghost would laugh to himself as he thought of this inside joke only he would know about it was all to funny to him indeed.

Wc4028

Claiming 40 stats

+20hp

+10 stamina 

+5 strength 

+5 Chakra 

Claiming following justu

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22922-yin-healing-wound-destruction
2500 wc

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42613-internal-severance

Putting remaining 1500 here
Permissions in this forum: