Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Something wicked this way comes Empty Something wicked this way comes

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 pm
“Oh, the world, unhappy day. Curses the spirt of fire, where will he stray? Burn the ashes, salt the field, dry the sun. Feel. Watch the world turn time and time again, though I have known its roots. Call the names you will, the deed is done, though sad walks the child of the sun. To live, to die, to learn again, rise from the ashes, the phoenix flame. Dragon’s breath, and scorching fire, make the pillar, light the pyre. Seek out the flame, far away, and know that your friend has not died this day. Though removed not is the burden of guilt, felt through pain, hardship, suffering, I will not wilt.”
Kasai sat on the surface in the middle of a small pond, around 5 or so feet deep. His clothes folded neatly in his lap, and his mask placed upon them, he sat naked gazing into the sun, burning his eyes. He had been sitting there since the fight with Makussu ended. He thought he had killed his friend, burned him to a cinder, drowned him under a lake. Yet, he had been watching the mark that had been placed for hours on end. It had been a complete twelve hours since the demon had taken away the wind, and said he would die. However, Kasai watched as the mark traveled. He knew he would be able to see the mark if his friend was dead, but, the mark was moving; something a dead man could not. Yet, his friend was very far away, and he was not yet sure if he would live or if he would die.
There was another mark in his interest as well. Another which he watched to see if it still moved, or not. This one belonged to the shadows; Tatsuya. He too was in a fight of life or of death, and Kasai watched this intensely as well, far away in his small, hidden pond in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the plains of Tengakure.
He did not know how long he could remain sitting there, as it slowly drained his chakra gradually over time, yet, very little. So, he burned his eyes, and he watched the marks, waiting to see what happened.
“Fire, burning cross the sky, give me not wings, I wish not to fly. Allow me to burn, fuel with no end. Fire to surge, flames to begin. Burn the eyes, scorch the flesh, crack the skin, do what will, but forge this flame. Weak, small, ember no more. Feed, fuel, add, replenish, heal, rebuild, repair.”
Kasai could feel something within him breaking. He had just killed one of his closest friends. The reality of it had not struck him until that moment. At first, he had not believed it, but now, with the mark so far away and threatening death, he saw what he had done. His gaze at the sun did not falter, but every other part of him did. He felt ripped apart. He felt lost. He felt the heat. He felt the fire.
“The flame has always been. The flame will always be.”
He suddenly lost himself in a strange world, where there was only light. He was burning, slowly turning into ashes. He knew it would engulf him, yet, he felt that was how it was meant to be. It was as he burned, that he felt it. He was burning in the flames. He was becoming the flames. Yes, that was it. This was it.
“Light, brighter guide than any, away away, show the day.” Kasai stood up, placing his clothes and mask back on. “Fight for you, light for you, only one and one only true. Show me, find me, fly with me. Through all and all through, flames burn, brighter than you.”
Walking off the surface of the pond, and back onto the ground, Kasai felt different. Altered by what had played out. He felt lifted, strange, different. He knew he would never be the same again, but he felt this was how he was meant to be. He could hear the chanting of fire in his head. He knew it was calling him. He knew he would follow. It called to him, to him to only him and him alone. He smiled.
His friend was dead, and it had broken Kasai terribly, any could see. However, it may have broken him so much that he himself could no longer see it.
“I will not fail you, or the world, friend.”

With that, Kasai began to walk from the pond and its seclusion. He had thought, and he had learned. All that was needed now was for him to grow. And grow he would. However, he needed to grow stronger faster, as a rate that he could not do so on his own. He would need a team again.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Something wicked this way comes Empty Re: Something wicked this way comes

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:31 am
The Demon and his other had found the boys chakra signature and made a beeline for it once they had finished their conversation with Xyxer. It was time to send the boy to the same village that he had sent the other to get them ready for what was about to happen. The boy would be more than likely excited to see his friend alive and well. Sadly when they met each other it would be a very harsh reunion because they would be killing a lot of innocent people in the process.

The idea of these little kids getting their hands soiled by the blood of innocents was something that sent a small chill down his spine the more he thought about it. He would more than likely have to do something with the other ninja as well because Maku hadn't said anything about actually taking them with him. Which sadly would mean the demon was again tasked with baby sitting all of these genin again. As he made his way to the filed that the boy was in he cracked his knuckles under his armor. This would be the first time  that the boy would see the Demon in his full armor with the bones that littered its pauldrens and waist belt. Meeting the boy finally with his sharingan activated behind his demons mask covering his face he would begin to speak to the child who was now standing in a field doing some kind of play with his words.

"Boy it is time for you to begin on something that I have been planing for some time now. I will be sending you to a village that you will be destroying along with the help of another agent of mine there. Once you arrive you are to find Kozai and tell him of my arrival, he should already know by now. However you will be sent again to harold my coming. Remember your place, you are not and have not ever been to Konoha, if I find out you've spoken out of turn, well you know exactly what will happen."

The Demons other would walk from his side and stand next to the boy performing the hand seals for the teleportation jutsu.

"Is there anything you would like to say before I begin?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:14 pm
Kasai turned as he felt another entering his field of seclusion. His tiny little field, why? It was ever so calm and peaceful here. No blood, no dead bodies for sure. Not there. Not then. 
It was the demon priest, he knew. He had learned to recognize a chakra that powerful. But why now? He must have another task.
Kasai watched as the man approached him, and he stopped his senseless speech to listen. 
Destroy a village, burn it down, light it up. Why must the innocent die in this world? 
At the end, Kasai had no questions, and the whole thing seemed quite clear to him. 
"No questions, so answers, from this one, not now. Lead on, away, I ask now how."
His speech was quick at some parts and slow at others. He was not sure if any of it even made sense to himself. He did not mind though. It did not matter to him. He was meant to say words, and so words came out of his mouth. He did not need to make sense, the demon would know what he meant.
[possible exit w/ Youka. If so, then, 1k words, requesting 5 stats, and 1k towards genjutsu binding (1.2k/3k)]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 pm
"Very well. Once you get there you'll know who your contact is tell him what the job is and to begin right away."

With that the Demons other began performing the hand signs before the dark blue light took over the boys body porting them both to Iwa.

(exit with Kasai to Iwa)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 pm