Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Ramen God (open)

+3
Saizou Uchiha
Snjor Yuki
Kamari Uchiha
7 posters
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Ramen God (open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ramen God (open)

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:44 pm
Claims:
1,000/4000 words towards two tomoe sharingan
1,000 words towards false surroundings technique (full completion)
5 speed
3 stamina
2 health
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:54 pm
Sai felt as though the ramen shop was getting a little to crowded for him, He would wave and thank everyone new he met for introducing themselfs to him. Sai could tell this generation of shinobi was going to be one of the greatest every.

Exit. TWC:604

Claims:3+ stats, (2000/2000=Valks of Ventus) the rest is here Training
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:22 am
Tadashi would agree to helping train with Snow, which he could not be more excited about. He would thank Tadashi in between all of the words that were being thrown to and fro across the counter at the Noodle bar. As Snow listened to the different stories about all of the current events that was going on within their rather large village, he watched his teammate Saizou stand up from the counter and begin to leave the building after paying his bill. Saizou was probably being overwhelmed by the amount of people in the noodle shop.

"Hey wait up, Sai!" Snow would holler as he began standing up from the counter himself. Before leaving he looked at Tadashi, "Hey whenever you got some time, meet me at the Training grounds. I am pretty much there whenever I am not here." He then turned over to Kamari. "If you are at all interested in doing some training together, I would love to see you in the training grounds too. Just head on over and you will surely find me by the river toward the end of the training grounds."

Snow then waved bye to Yoi and he began running to the door so he could leave with his friend, Saizou. "Thanks for waiting for me brother. Want to head over to the training grounds to train?" Snow would ask Sai, being sure the answer would be yes. Both he and his teammate were extremely dedicated to the training grounds and always trying to better themselves. The two teammates would leave the noodle bar and they would both head over to the training grounds. 

Before arriving at the training grounds, he would look behind him to see if anyone from the ramen shop followed them out to train together. Should he find anyone following them, he would stop and wait for them to catch up so they could continue their conversation as they walked over to the training grounds. If he did not find anyone following them, then he would just continue walking to the training grounds to get a couple hours of training in before going home for the night, due to it being only a little ways into the afternoon. 

WC: 370
EXIT 
TWC:1455
+7 stats
+1450 towards Shuriken Giant Body (Completed) (Previous Progress)

Last edited by Snjor Yuki on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:23 am
Saizou approved

Snjor approved

Kamari, you can put another 164 into two-tomoe sharingan if you want, rather than letting the extra words go to waste. Nonetheless, approved.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:27 am
I’m saving the 164 up
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:31 am
Words from training can't be stored for later, sorry.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:32 am
Oh okay. I already unlocked two tomoe so I guess it’s too late now. I’ll keep that in mind
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:46 pm
"If you are at all interested in doing some training together, I would love to see you in the training grounds too. Just head on over and you will surely find me by the river toward the end of the training grounds,” Snow told the entire group before leaving the ramen shop. with Tadashi and Sai. Kamari slammed a wad of cash onto the counter before annihilating what was left of his ramen at speeds rivaling Naruto.
“Hey, Tadashi!,” he exclaimed. “I’m not leaving you until you teach me lightning release!”
Kamari then body flickered next to the two and said “If you do, I’ll prank one person of your choice however you want me to.”
Kamari then turned to Snow.
“Same goes for you, Snow, but I’m interested in Sai right now.”
He turned to Sai and said “We should spar some time. I need help with my Sharingan. I have to go do something right now though. See you guys later.”
Kamari then leaves for his house to sleep.
The day afterwards, this thread happens http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t43270-sharingan-trainging-kamari
WC 178
Claim: 178 words towards three tomoe sharingan adding to claim from "If you are at all interested in doing some training together, I would love to see you in the training grounds too. Just head on over and you will surely find me by the river toward the end of the training grounds,” Snow told the entire group before leaving the ramen shop. with Tadashi and Sai. Kamari slammed a wad of cash onto the counter before annihilating what was left of his ramen at speeds rivaling Naruto.
“Hey, Tadashi!,” he exclaimed. “I’m not leaving you until you teach me lightning release!”
Kamari then body flickered next to the two and said “If you do, I’ll prank one person of your choice however you want me to.”
Kamari then turned to Snow.
“Same goes for you, Snow, but I’m interested in Sai right now.”
He turned to Sai and said “We should spar some time. I need help with my Sharingan. I have to go do something right now though. See you guys later.”
Kamari then leaves for his house to sleep.
The day afterwards, this thread happens http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t43270-sharingan-trainging-kamari
total 990/6000 words.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:33 pm
As the group dispersed, Yoi sad his goodbyes, and turning to Tadashi said, "And may the best man win."

WC: 19
TWC: 1330

[exit]

Claims: 6 stats (6 speed, bringing me to 65 speed)
211 words to One-Handed Handseals (1500/2000)
526 words to Shuriken Shadow Clone (1250/2500)
593 words to Manipulating Attack Blades (593/1000)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:06 pm
bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum