Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

A day for Ramen  Empty A day for Ramen

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:42 pm
On this fine, glorious, and yet ominous day Shinoskay found himself walking into a ramen shop. He was walking by when the smell of Dim Sum and Udon came wafting up into the air before plummeting itself down upon the boy like a great force that would drag him by the nose into the shop for some delicious food. it was a nice little shop, the typical kind where there is a lifting front that goes from a barricade into a shade with just enough room in the front for a nice row of seats. Just past the seats was the counter where the food sat and just after that was a see through barrier of sorts that displayed the fresh ingredients, beyond that was the space for the employee and cook, and past there was the cooking space where the magical happened.

The young, white masked, genin would enter and the ramen shop and take a seat, ordering shoyu ramen with an extra side of rice and a little pickled carrot.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A day for Ramen  Empty Re: A day for Ramen

Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:45 pm
A day for Ramen  Latest?cb=20140601135843

Unimportant Info:

"The perfect plot... Nobody would ever suspect this... After all, everyone loves some ramen.". The sweet old lady hid her wicked sense of humor (or 'murder' as more simple-minded folk chose to call it - a habit the sweet old lady just couldn't comprehend), behind a friendly smile and her slow, almost hypnotizing movement. After all, this was what she was best at. Blending in. She could be the sweetest, most innocent (well, on the outside anyway) person in the world. When she needed to.

She kept walking at the slow pace she had made herself and her regular customers used to, by months, and for some even years of conditioning. At this point, it had practically become a Genjutsu that didn't need handsigns or chakra. It was as if the prey loved being hunted. "Udon!" she said, in her loving and kind voice, "Dim Sum!". Nobody in the area could tell, since the sweet old lady had mastered the technique of pretending to have her eyes closed; but she was checking the customers. Her eyes landed on a young couple, drinking tea, making googly eyes at each other. "Oh my." she thought, "Now that's a Dim Sum if I've ever seen one.". "Ginseng tea!" she continued, as she kept walking. The young couple at the table turned the him, the girl gesturing the sweet old lady over.

"Could we have some more tea, please?" she said in a high pitched voice, as the old lady nodded and poured the couple more tea. She barely kept her grin back, instead keeping it a warm smile. She poured one of them Ginseng Tea alright. But to the other one, (and even if she didn't know which one - she always chose her victims randomly) she poured one with heavy laxatives. Through her deceptive personality and a simple show of sleight of hand; she was able to do it as if she had poured the same tea to both of them. If was a simple trick really, there was a hidden compartment in the teapot, only pouring what was inside when a secret button (that could barely be felt when holding the teapot - not visible at all) under the handle. She smiled and kept going.

"Table 4, Asuna-sama!" her young apprentice shouted at the sweet old lady. She was a young girl, one that Asuna was trying to educate under her wing, in multiple ways. Asuna, the sweet old lady, slowly glided on through the shop to grab the plate of Shoyu Ramen with an extra side of rice an two little pickled carrots; and made her way to Table 4. Seeing the figure sitting at the table, Asuna could barely keep herself from chuckling. "Another cosplayer, I see." she thought, as she put the table in front of the masked person. "Ah, if only they knew..." she thought, "The kind of people they think wear masks, the kind of people they aspire to... They would never dress in such a way to attract attention. They don't need nor want it. Ah, these kids... They'd never suspect the people they think they're like. They wouldn't recognize one even if one served food to them.". "Here you go, my sweet." she said in her welcoming, loving voice. "Anything else you'd like from your aunt Asuma?".
Anonymous

A day for Ramen  Empty Re: A day for Ramen

Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:05 pm
[ooc sorry man, I cant find the motivation for this. I wanted to try it but I'm just not finding the writing motivation for it. Please consider this my exit claim, I wont claim wc, and please feel free to claim your npc wc. I am sorry for wasting your time on this]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum