Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Ramen Time  Empty Ramen Time

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 am
Focusing on getting to the ramen shop was all Sun wanted to do at the moment. The sun itself had seemed to be happy, shining on the whole village with its heat rays."Darn why it have to get so hot all of a sudden, now I'm gon get dehydrated if I don't get there soon! Ahh where are you shop ?! " Spotting a lady with a blue dress standing near the nearest weapon store. Her mind seemed to be focus on something else however, she kept looking towards the sky. Almost as if she saw something, what was it? A bird? 
   Sun looked towards the same direction, hoping to see a sign of a object or living thing of some sort. "Huh? I see nothing what is she staring at? " It always seemed like Sun was always in this predicament, asking himself stupid questions. It was obvious she was interested in the clouds, or was she ? 

"  Hello Ms. Sorry to disturb you but why are you just standing there with a dress looking at nothing ?" The lady eyes where now on the ape boy. She wondered a bit thinking why was a strange looking kid with a tail asking her questions. If anything she should be the one asking questions, like why did this kid posses a tail , or why was he dirty like a monster had attacked him." Sorry but um run along little boy, you have no business being here." With great attitude the girl walked away, it was strange however cause she looked like she had something to hide. Sun didn't bother much however, the ape boy knew maybe one day they meet again, strangely he felt it. This girl was not normal she possessed such chakra monkey boy could just feel it. 

Hmmm.... The bodies in the area started to fade away as it had began to get a little dark outside in the village. Sun sighed thinking bout his whole day from fighting a scorpion, to passing his exam. "Wow what a long day! Now time to treat me to some delicious old spicy ramen. "
Continuing his walk Sun spotted a light. It's shine gave the light significant brightness, this made it easier for the ape boy to follow its direction. "Hehe I found it! Time to feast! "
Dashing in its direction Sun noticed his old pal Yaji, this man was the type to Evan offer Sun free noodles out of gratitude. He had felt Suns pain not being accepted by everybody treating him like some sort of animal because of his tail making Sun diffrent.

"Hey Sun! Welcome back, I kinda expected you here around this time. Ramen old spicy chicken noodle on me hehehe. " His old voice was quikly felt when speaking. The monkey boy smirked to his statement. "Wow Yaji you really are the best ! "Hehe anytime Sun."
Sun took a seat and patiently waited for his free meal. Yaji quickly using his legendary cooking skills created his old known spicy platter. This is one of my favorite dishes you'll enjoy it lil monk. Smiling winking at the ape boy Yaji served his dish. Here! EAT! 

Drooling to its beautiful sight, the spices all looking fabulous, its great spicy heavy fume hit sun right in the face! "Incredible aaahhhhh... "Sun grabbed his chop sticks and started to feast.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum