Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Chunin Exam Registration: Kumo Edition

+10
Tottori
Taichi Uchiha
Noboru Kaito
Yoi Yuki
Rokuro Masamune
zentothejanitor
Ikigai Horaana
Rayul
Ghost
|Snow|
14 posters
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Chunin Exam Registration: Kumo Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Exam Registration: Kumo Edition

Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:10 pm
Thank you those who are choosing to participate! Added a few little things to the guidelines after reviewing your stat pages. If you could update them (if needed) I'd appreciate it and I'll give them another look <3

Due to adding NPCS to the mix, I will be pushing back the start date for this a little bit to begin Early March
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Chunin Exam Registration: Kumo Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Exam Registration: Kumo Edition

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:16 pm
Yeet, I made my NPC. I'm looking forward to these exams!

Thotslayer 69 of Kumogakure
Gidyne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:41 pm
Can I join the Chuunin Exams? Technically my character was never promoted from Genin.
Katsu/Masaru
Katsu/Masaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 pm
Character Name: Hashi Katsu and Hashi Masaru
Current Stat Points:120 hopefully more before this thing kicks off
Link to stat page: Stats
Why do you think you have what it takes to become a Chunin?
I don't, but I think it will be fun, and if it turns out I don't have what it takes, I will learn from it and return next time stronger then I am today.

OOC: Am I one character entering, or am I two seperate characters entering?

Last edited by Katsu/Masaru on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:25 am
@Kutari Only if you promote me to Princess of Kumogakure! >:0 

@Katsu, I guess two?

Also side note: To encourage those in the village to participate who believe they are not at a competitive level stat wise, caps will be made for any combative stages included to even the fights more. I want this to be fun for all and not a one sided rodeo <3 To those who have worked on their stats do not fret, I will still try to not make it so even to the point where the work you put into your character so far seems fruitless.
Aroma Viperis
Aroma Viperis
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medusa's Eyes
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 1350

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:38 pm
Character Name: Aroma Viperis
Current Stat Points: 157 + 25
Link to stat page: Stat page
Why do you think you have what it takes to become a Chunin?

"Despite just starting out, I am determined to train and condition myself to be prepared for this exam. I will not easily allow anything in my path for success. No matter what I must do."
-updated

Last edited by Aroma Viperis on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gidyne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:04 pm
Character Name: Kutari Uchiha
Current Stat Points: 325?
Link to stat page: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41371-9th-afkage-s-statistics-page
Why do you think you have what it takes to become a Chunin?: I've been told that I'm pretty good at organizing and controlling large groups of people, almost revered as being the strongest amongst them even. My character is already in a position where she has a lot of responsibilities to take care of and paperwork to do, and I'd personally say she's doing a fantastic job of it all.

Overall though I just feel she has what it takes to take the next step IC wise, she's trained a lot and gone through a lot of hardship and can certainly handle the extra work upon becoming a Chuunin.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 pm
Kutari Uchiha wrote:Character Name: Kutari Uchiha
Current Stat Points: 325?
Link to stat page: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41371-9th-afkage-s-statistics-page
Why do you think you have what it takes to become a Chunin?: I've been told that I'm pretty good at organizing and controlling large groups of people, almost revered as being the strongest amongst them even. My character is already in a position where she has a lot of responsibilities to take care of and paperwork to do, and I'd personally say she's doing a fantastic job of it all.

Overall though I just feel she has what it takes to take the next step IC wise, she's trained a lot and gone through a lot of hardship and can certainly handle the extra work upon becoming a Chuunin.
Tots Approved...

so long as you bend the knee and make me your wife >:0

Update: Registration will be opened until Feb 16, 23:59 EST, and close after. I will begin setting up the stages for the upcoming exams. If you are interested in joining, make sure to register before then!
Zan
Zan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1100

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:05 pm
Character Name: Zan
Current Stat Points: 60
Link to stat page: In sig
Why do you think you have what it takes to become a Chunin? Prior combat experience and a good work ethic.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:35 pm
Thank you to all those who have registered! Registration is now closed. First stage of the exams will be up soon!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum