Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nagare Momochi
Nagare Momochi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6900

Mission A Rowdy Group [D-rank] Empty Mission A Rowdy Group [D-rank]

Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:31 pm
Mission Name:A Rowdy Group
Type: Removal
Character Requirements: N/A
Mission Location: A small town within any country
Word Count Requirements: 1000
Challenges: N/A
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 1000 Ryo, 3 AP

Nagare was excited to come across his first village in 2 days..after walking for countless hours from the south...it was a nice village close to a river and a nice small waterfall... Nagare wondered if this village had a spa house he could go to and freshen up but the first thing he wants to do is go eat.. he hasn't eaten in a whole day.. the life of a rogue ninja is hard... but sometimes rewarding... Nagare believes he will one day become the best ninja and take over his very own village...Nagare is a little nervous that someone will notice who he is and what he has done.. and upon entering the village people stared at him and made weird looks...
"This village must not get many visitors he thought in his head' as he was walking to the restaurant a woman came up to him and asked him if he wanted to have a good time ??
Nagare simply refused and kept walking towards this ramen shop where he intends to buy a huge bowl of ramen...when he gets to the shop he comes across a sign that says closed...
Nagare sighs and starts looking around for another restraunt...he starts walking towards this beat-up looking pizza shop...he walks through the door and sees a guy standing there cleaning the counters... Nagare asks are you open and serving? 
The person cleaning says yes we are how can we help you?? Nagare says I would like some slices of pizza.. the person says ok and says my name is yoki...
Nagare asks why is that ramen shop closed over there? yoki says it's hard nowadays to afford the taxes... and the guards will hurt you and destroy your stuff if you do not pay... it's very hard to get ahead when we don't get many visitors... and when we do they don't want to stop in such a beat-up place like this...
Nagare... I see... so why do the people of this Village not do anything about it?
Yoki said what can we do we are not prepared to start a war in our own town vs trained people.. there's nothing we can do without failure... Nagare says well its better to try to do something than do nothing as you are now... but whatever is the pizza almost ready?
yoki says I'm cooking it right now should be done shortly
Nagare thinks in his head maybe I should help them out? 
yoki walks up to the table and places the pizza on it.. and walks away back to the counter he was standing at before... Nagare asks where can I get a room around in this village?
Yoki says the only inn we have at this village is called the thunderbrew Inn... Nagare says thanks and starts eating his pizza.. a couple of minutes goes by and yoki walks back up to nagare and says if you decide to go to the thunderbrew be careful because that's were the guards enjoy to hang out... its the part of the village we all avoid
Nagare says that should be no problem for me...
Nagare finishes eating and put some ryo on the table and walk out of the restaurant... Nagare starts walking down the street and sees a sign that says Thunderbrew Inn in front of a fairly large building...Nagare walks inside and sees a group of 5 people sitting and drinking at a table drinking and laughing and being very loud... Nagare asks a man cleaning cups out is there a room I can rent for the night?
The man says yes that will be 5 Ryo Nagare hands it over and says no problem Nagare sits down at a table in the back corner of the room and asks for a cup of anything they had...
the man goes and gets a cup and pours a liquid into it and walks to nagare and puts the cup on the table and walks away... Nagare takes a sip and laughs.. its just water is this all this town has? water to drink and pizza to eat that was not the greatest.. this village has been ran into the ground.. but it is not nagares problem so he just goes back to relaxing and drinking his water... 
The 5 people at the table started break stuff and causing more problems but Nagare ignores it and just sits there... 15 minutes or so goes by and Nagare cannot take the 5 people and decides to go to his room... he puts some ryo on the table and goes to his room...
When Nagare gets to his room he sees a run down crapy bed and a door with holes in it.. he decides to sit down and start to write his plans for the future down... after a few hours go by he hears yelling and screaming but ignores it until someone comes knocking on the door of his room... Nagare opens the door and its the man who served him the room and drinks...
the man asks Nagare if there's anything he could do about the people downstairs causing problems and breaking all of our stuff?
Nagare says depends how much ryo do you have to pay me for it?
the man says... we can pay you only 15 ryo for this service for it is all we have to spare for taxes... 
Nagare says fine...Nagare starts walking out of his room and downstairs.. he gets down the stairs and sees 3 of the tables broken chairs smashed to pieces and the men standing there...
Nagare walks up to one of them and punches him in the face... the man instantly hit the ground and was knocked out.. all of the men grab their spears and point them at Nagare...
Nagare says.. we can do this the easy way or the hard way... the easy way no one dies and you walk out.. the hard way you all die and I take all of your stuff the choice is yours
All of the men laugh and smirk... Nagare heard them laugh and instantly pulled out his sword and cut all of their spears in half with multiple strikes.. it happened so fast the men did not know what happened... 
all of the men throw their spears down and start to charge Nagare with their fists up... 
Nagare slashes one of the guard's handoffs and cuts his throat in the same swing...
the last remaining 3 men look at what Nagare did and started to sweat very hard...
Nagare says are you ready for the easy way or do you all still want to die?
the men say fine we will leave just stop, please...
Nagare laughs and says it too late for that... he soon cuts them all multiple times with his sword multiple slashes and swings... cutting the guards into bits and pieces... the men had no idea what happened it happened so fast...Nagare seethes his sword and walks up to the man who asked for his help and asked for the 15 Ryo now...
the man says what have you done? the rest of the guards will come and see what has happened and will get me killed.. my family killed... Nagare says that's not my problem you hired me to take care of the problem so I did.. pay me now or you will be the next problem
The man grabs his money pouch and pays Nagare with a very concerned look on his face...
Nagare turns and walks to his room.. he opens the door and goes into the room and lays down and sleeps for the rest of the night...
Nagare wakes up the next day and walks out of his room and starts to walk outside when the man stops him and says they are outside waiting for you... they intend on killing you...
Nagare smiled and started to walk outside with his sword in hand ready to kill anyone in his way... Nagare gets outside and sees the men he let go last night...
Nagare says I gave you all the chance to walk away last night.. do you wish to die right now?
The men say we won't have any problems if you leave the town right now...Nagare says I was already planning on leaving right now... Nagare turns and starts walking away...
the men watch as Nagare walks away... Nagare walks off into the distance. Not knowing where he should head off to next 
he sits down and takes a second to catch his bearings and think about the next destination Nagare decides to head towards just outside of  Konohagakure Nagare will make many stops along the way and might decide to go another direction...
Nagares mind is still unclear of the next task at hand..Nagare is feeling extremely Excited about the future and what is to come..After traveling for a couple hours Nagare stops and starts to stretch out and then lay down on the ground under a tree... Nagare thinks in his head this is a nice spot to rest for a bit.. (exit)

CLAMING:

Word Count=1524
Claim Hidden Mist Technique for=500
Claiming:+3 Speed 
Claiming:(500/500) for learning Mastery of Genjutsu Release
Claiming:Hidden Trinkets TechniqueHidden Trinkets Technique  500/500
Claiming: Mission rewards:1000 Ryo 3AP
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mission A Rowdy Group [D-rank] Empty Re: Mission A Rowdy Group [D-rank]

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:20 pm
Mission A Rowdy Group [D-rank] Approv37
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum