Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Mission Day (P, NK)

+2
Yoi Yuki
Nekrun Uzumaki
6 posters
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Mission Day (P, NK) Empty Mission Day (P, NK)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:34 pm
Mission one:
MIssion two:
Nekrun woke up just like any other day that he would wake up. He got up out of bed and quickly got ready as he actually had a job for the day, and they said there may be a potential followup mission he was warned. Nekrun got some food as he left, eating an apple as he walked out of the house and made his way to the training grounds. Nekrun expected a few other people as this was a B rank mission that seemed to be important, so he stayed at the training grounds and waited with his scythe on his back. Nekrun would wait for anyone to appear, and while he waited he decided to reread through his jutsu encyclopedia, refreshing his memory of different jutsu that he knew.
wc:131
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Mission Day (P, NK) Empty Re: Mission Day (P, NK)

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:46 pm
The Yuki stretched as he got out of bed, finding two letters next to him. He glanced over them, reviewing the contents of his mission. Good news: They were only B-ranks. Bad news: He was doing two in one day. 

Well, he could get stronger, and getting stronger was always an important part of life as a shinobi. The Yuki got dressed into his normal clothes of a light blue t-shirt, white pants, navy sandals and a dark blue scarf with the Yuki symbol stitched on the end with white fabric. He had bandages on that wrapped all around his arms and legs. The Yuki grabbed a quick breakfast of beef jerky and headed to the training grounds, were they were supposed to meet. Yoi saw the boy who had healed him standing their, with a scythe on his back. Yoi walked up to him casually, and said, “Hey man, I never really got the chance to thank you for earlier.”

WC: 161
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 13300

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:42 am
Akarui woke up early like he always did. Slowly getting up he got breakfast then got dressed. He was about to head out for the daily jog but he stopped at the sight of 2 letters slipped under his door. He hardly ever had mail and never in this fashion. Akarui hurriedly grabbed them with vigour, they were exactly as he hoped them. Deployment notices.

He had been assigned to a squad to carry out a B rank mission with a possible follow up mission. Judging by the content of the mission it was an investigation. He had to meet with the squad soon to head out so he got together his gear and into his standard black cargo pants, polished boots, knee guards, blue shirt and his lucky one sleeved red jacket with his Leaf headband attached. After getting prepared, Akarui made his way outside.

The mission said to join the squad at the training grounds so he made his way there. When he arrived, he was the 3rd person there. A teen with a scythe on his back and another teen in plain clothes. Evidently he was the oldest on the mission so far but he really didn’t mind. He wondered who else would be joining.

“Morning guys, I’m Akarui Kōtei of the Shujin Clan. I’ve been assigned to this mission. Pleasure to meet you both.” Akarui spoke to them as he approached with a friendly smile.

WC240
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1800

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:20 pm
The sun was shining upon the leaf village once more this morning as people hustled and bustled upon it's streets to get their morning's errands out of the way and clear up their schedule for better prospects of the day. This morning provided no relaxation for certain ninja as multiple missions were coming through to them on a near constant basis: Genin getting manual labor jobs while Chuunin getting the more skill requiring jobs. Only a select few Genin of the Leaf were granted missions of high rank due and there was one such ninja who was currently getting ready to undertake two B ranks in one day.

Vergil was within the walls of his home as he prepared for what was bound to be a long day. Having eaten what his servant Saori had prepared already he was now examining his family's sword Yamato, which he usually kept over his fireplace, to see if their was anything he'd need to straighten before setting out with it. This would be the first time he had brought it with him, having usually relied on a simple katana in the meantime, and he was a bit hesitant in bringing something that was centuries old. Examining it with his Sharingan he could see barely any scrapes or scratches along the blade's body which amazed Vergil due to the number of battles he had been told the blade's been in.

"Are you about to set out, sir?" His examination was interrupted by Saori as she was watching him from the doorway that led to the kitchen as he dropped his Sharingan and nodded while slowly putting the blade back into it's sheath. "Yes. I do not know when I will return. Please keep things tidy for me and don't bother with preparing supper. I'll more than likely get something to eat on the way back." He stepped over to the front door as she nodded and bowed while seeing him out. "Take care on your missions, Vergil." Walking away from the door he glanced back to see Saori excitedly waving him goodbye as he scoffed and had the deep feeling that she was up to something. Pushing such thoughts out of his mind he would make his way through the village at a brisk yet calm pace, the gentle breeze providing a bit of relief from the heat of the sun, as his blue coattails flapped gently behind him along with the ribbon strands that hung from his sheath which he held firmly in his left hand. Judging by the sun's position he would be meeting with his fellow team members for the mission right on schedule as he walked through the village gates in the direction of the training field where they were all supposed to meet.

Upon stepping through the entrance he noticed he was the last person to arrive as he saw two familiar faces, one vague in remembrance and one that was perfectly recognizable, and one new face he had yet to meet. This was a definitely older looking fellow apart from the others as Vergil walked over to the group just as he heard Yoi thanking Nekrun for something. He stood a few meters apart from the group while retaining a silent and emotionless persona unless spoken directly to. He wasn't one for greetings but if they were necessary to establish trust amongst each other then it was a necessary evil he'd have to get over.

(WC: 583)
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 pm
Nekrun, as he had arrived first, noticed Yoi, the boy he had healed, coming towards him. Nekrun would put his jutsu encyclopedia away as Yoi approached and thanked Nekrun for healing his wounds. Nekrun would reply to Yoi with "it's no big deal, just doing my job as a konoha citizen, but you can pay me if i heal you next time, it's only fair" Nekrun would watch as the other two approached and as he spoke. He noticed Vergil hanging back a bit, but paid it no mind. He could easily recognize Vergil from the chuunin exams, which he was still sad about, but nothing could be done about his own stupidity now. Nekrun would get done speaking as Akarui started to introduce himself. Nekrun would decide to introduce himself next, "I'm Nekrun Uzumaki, it's a pleasure." Nekrun would wait for the others to introduce themselves if they decided to. 

wc:151
twc:282
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:58 am
Yoi heard Nekrun dismiss it and hearing the boys comment, Yoi replied with, "Well, I had been interested in dabbling in medical ninjutsu, so I better get to that sooner than later." 

The Yuki noticed a boy who he had not met yet. The boy introduced himself as Akarui Kotei. Yoi thought it was strange to admit your clan right off the bat. From his knowledge, Nekrun and Vergil knew his clan. The only person who knew was Chuta. Of course, those fighting in the Chunnin Exams might have been able to figure it out, but that might have been in the brief times that his Hidden Mist had been deactivated or yet to be activated. Of course, someone could have had a Byakugan, but that was different. The Yuki knew most chakra vision, including even the Sharingan, could not see through his Hidden Mist jutsu. It was quite the asset to have, but it handicapped Yoi as well. The Yuki sensed the boy's chakra signature. It seemed pretty weak, but Yoi knew that one might have involved himself in the physical arts instead of the chakra arts. The Yuki introduced himself as Yoi Rintigo, using his mother's last name to hide his clan.

Speaking of chakra signatures, Yoi also noticed Vergil standing back from the group. He had met him at Ichiraku Ramen the other day and they hadn't done much talking. He also remembered the fact that Vergil had beat Nekrun in the Chunnin Exams. The Yuki hoped there was no bad blood between the two because the Yuki wanted this mission to go as smoothly as possible. Yoi gave Vergil a nice wave, and said, "Hey, how ya doing?"

WC: 282
TWC: 443

OOC note: Both of the original mission links are now archived, but the mission information at the top is what we will be going off for these missions.
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 13300

Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:54 pm
After a round of introductory greeting from most of the genin team present, Akarui looked over his team for the missions today gauging everyone’s strength. His colleagues Nekrun and the silent Virgil if he remembered correctly from reading about the chuunin exams in the papers seemed to be the strongest in the squad. Their bodies radiated with their prowess by just the way they stood. Akarui’s uncle and father gave him the same feeling, not that he had seen them in a few yeteam. Akarui gave his clan name out to his colleagues to subtly inform them of his potential combat strengths if they knew of his clan.

Nekrun said his clan name was Uzumaki, this gave Akarui an rough idea of the boys potential Abilities if what he had read about them was accurate. The other boy Yoi gave a last name he didn’t recognize giving Akarui less information to work with on Yoi's potential abilities. Then there was the silent Virgil. No information given to extrapolate any useful Intel to from any strategies with the team. 

Akarui overheard some of the last conversation about the pair knowing Medical ninjutsu. Now that is valuable Intel. Even though Akarui knew the basic technique, it made him feel reassured to know that he wasn’t the only one with that skill. Every genin should learn it in his opinion, it raised survival rates of genin based on his research into the matter.

“Before we head off, I’d like to let you all know a little about me so you know what to roughly expect. I specialize in close combat. I can use basic medical ninjutsu as well and basic fuinjutau if needed. So what can you tell me about yourselves? Akarui asked the group. If they were going to work together, understanding their strengths will be crucial.

(WC306)
(TWC546)
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1800

Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:43 pm
Two pretty powerful jutsu users and one close range fighter; the majority of information that was passed around the group. Based on what he had seen in the Chuunin Exam, off of watching Yoi's matches, he was a kekkei genkai user of the powerful element of ice which he used quite well against his opponents. From what he was able to feel of the boy's chakra levels during using such ice techniques he would certainly be an invaluable asset to the team. And Nekrun who he had his first match with was also highly skilled in ninjutsu of the medical variety which was also going to be invaluable to the team's progress. This new one, however, didn't give a lot of information about his specific specialties besides "close combat" and basic knowledge in other categories. Could he have been another weaponry user as Vergil was? The lack of Akarui carrying any special weapons, however, gave Vergil little hope. It didn't matter much. While he might've been able to work better with a weaponry user a Taijutsu user would suffice all the same.

He would notice Yoi having waved at him earlier but before Vergil had been unable to respond due to Akarui speaking up and interrupting. Now that Akarui had finished speaking Vergil apparently had the floor as he stepped over closer to where they were to mingle a bit, bringing his sword around in front of him and stabbing the end of it's sheath into the ground before him, before speaking in his usual low and seemingly uninterested tone. "My name is Vergil to the unfamiliar present." His eyes would shift towards Akarui after saying this before looking to the group as a whole. "My specialties align mainly on swordplay, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. While I also have basic medical knowledge it is nowhere near on par with Nekrun's and my ninjutsu capabilities are, at best, slightly above average. Apart from that I also possess the Sharingan so, if I had to state where my advantages in combat lie, the closer I am to my target the more proficient I become." After speaking he would address Yoi and Nekrun before his tones lightened slightly. "You both did well in your exams. I'm expecting great things from you." After saying that he fell silent once more, leaning against his Yamato slightly, as he listened to what others had to say.

(399 WC)
(TWC: 982)
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:04 pm
Nekrun listened in one his teammates answers to their specialties and took note that they all knew at least the lowest forms of medical jutsu. Nekrun liked that three of them shared a common fighting style that could most easily be stated as close combat. Nekrun had been watching the entire exams and believed he saw ice during Yoi's match, but wasn't 100 % sure of what he had seen, he had just been sliced through by a weapon at the time. Nekrun was pleased to hear that everyone was capable of completing this mission easily, he would rather be at home sleeping, but he was sent here for a mission. He was starting to get anxious to start the mission and he was the last to give his overview of his abilities. Nekrun decided that he would give a actual overview of his abilities, not trying to be vague or to lie as he spoke. "As I said I'm Nekrun. I specialize in the medical field, but I am confident, given the right circumstances, that I can take out any of our enemies today in one hit. Nekrun would take the 6 foot long scythe off his back, barely standing above it. I'm good at slicing through the enemy like a hot knife through butter, but I can help keep our friends from dying as well." Nekrun hoped that was a good enough assessment of his abilities and he was starting to get anxious as the time stated in the mission neared for them to appear at the delivery point. Nekrun would warn the group as he looked at the mission and noticed the clear time constraint again. "The mission says that we have to reach the point by 10 minutes from now, that's when the delivery is scheduled." Nekrun would look around to the other people standing around with him as if verbally and non-verbally asking the same question.

wc:320
twc:602
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:59 pm
The Yuki said, "Oh, sorry if I confused any of you. I actually have no medical knowledge, but I might try it out. I actually specialize in ninjutsu, so there's that."

The Yuki was interested by his squad. Most people he met, were interested in ninjutsu. However, the more people he fought and the more people he met, the more variance he saw. In his closest group of friends, Kizaru, Tadashi and Chuta, only 1 of the 4 of them didn't specialize in Ninjutsu. However, 1 of the 4 of these people did specialize in Ninjutsu. The Yuki wondered if this was an anomaly, or he had just been misinformed earlier in his time as a Genin. Yoi said, "Thanks Vergil. Good idea Nekrun. We should probably get going." The Yuki, not wanting to start moving then make a mistake, waiting for someone else to lead the way. 

WC: 148
TWC: 591
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum