Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13300

Trip to the emergency ward - Medical assistance  Empty Trip to the emergency ward - Medical assistance

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm
Medical Assistance

Today the mission board area wasn’t crowded. Akarui started to wonder if there just wasn’t work on or that everyone is on holiday. That last thought made he smile, as if Shinobi had holidays. It was either on mission or waiting for the next assignment with small tasks in between. Life was always busy for Shinobi. When Akarui got close, he saw the new mission posting. It was medical related and that available Shinobi with medical knowledge report to the hospital.

When Akarui got to the village hospital, he approached the nurse behind the front desk to ask where he was to report in. She told him the location of the injured Genin and that they had been injured on a mission outside. Akarui was to assist the medical staff in treatment of the patients. Apparently a few four man cells had run into trouble and they were ever understaffed. He bid the lady goodbye and took the stairs and down the hall to the treatment room.

After washing up and changing into scrubs, Akarui walked into the room to assist in any way. Inside the room were three Genin laying on beds with 2 civilian nurses and a medical Shinobi attending one of the Genins arm. It looked as though it had nearly been hacked off with the wound down to the bone.

One of the other two Genin was unconscious while the second was groaning about his leg that looked to be twisted. All three had cuts and bruises all over them. Clearly they had been through a fight, And a rough one at that.

“Genin Akarui Kōtei reporting for duty.” Akarui hit a salute before walking over. “I’ve been sent to assist. What do you need me to do?”

The medical Shinobi didn’t look up as he worked on the poor Genin’s arm. Her hands were ablaze with green chakra as she lay them on the wound. Visible to the naked eye, that Genin’s arm muscles were knitting together under that green glow. As far as Akarui could tell, it was a medical Ninjutsu similar to his own but at a far higher grade.

“Oh? Good. I need you to treat the unconscious one if you can. Do you know any sort of medical Ninjutsu? We are heavily understaffed today and I will be sitting here a while.” The medical Shinobi sighed as she took a break for a drink and to look at me. The nurses were washing down the other Genin.

“I know basic medical Ninjutsu, I’ll be able to treat their cuts and bruises but that’s it. he replied as he made his way to the unconscious Genin. They had cuts all up their arms and torn holes in their shirt. Akarui grabbed a pair of scissors from the tray next to him and sliced the shirt off to see the cuts underneath.

After his second attempt he started to use the medical Ninjutsu he knew. It didn’t take long for the treatment as they were only cuts and scraps. The rest of the day consisted of helping the nurses tend the Genins and getting medical supplies.
“Alright lad, you have helped all you can. More medical Shinobi are onsite so you’re dismissed.” The medical Shinobi told Akarui as she finished up. “And thank you”

“It’s my honor Ma'am.” Saluting Akarui left the hospital to go report back then go home.

WC 576
Claiming 1 stamina
E-Rank Mission 1AP
500 Mission Ryo + 100 Genin Salary = 600 ryo
500/500 Nukite Spear Hand

Last edited by Akarui_kōtei on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Trip to the emergency ward - Medical assistance  Empty Re: Trip to the emergency ward - Medical assistance

Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 am
Approved of jutsu, link the mission above the first paragraph of the post and I will approve the rewards
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Trip to the emergency ward - Medical assistance  Empty Re: Trip to the emergency ward - Medical assistance

Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:55 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum