Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK) Empty Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:30 am
Oh Lord! This village is going to be a HUGE work in progress! So much to clean up, so much to sort through and so many bodies to bury? Or maybe stack them all up and burn them. Yeah...sounds better! "The things we do for people!" She sighed as she sat ib a nearby chair. Suddenly, the chair collapsed! Now mind you, Tori only weighs 110 pounds so if the chair collapsed then it is probably as delapitated as the bakery it's sitting in front of. Or was that a deli? A restaurant, maybe? It's so rotted out and in disrepair she couldn't tell. And is that a body on the light pole above her? Damn...the is going to be a lot of work!
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK) Empty Re: Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:12 am
The smoldering remains of the village lay before him. After noting the landscape zaled even wondered if it was merely wise for a village to simply be in such an eviornment. No shock to the deizens that lasted here. He was wisdom eventually caught up to each of them. The leader was all but wise to simply leave it to the elements.

But here he still searched. Hunting for the killer of the hoshi jouninn. It had been several weeks. The man gazed about as he wandered through the decimated village. His gaze noting the miserable state. If there were survivors. They would hole up in homes long since abbamdoned.

Yet his sharp ears caught an unmistakeable sound. The small shreik of a girl and the snapping of wood about several good dashes ahead and to his left. Down an dark alleyway amid a glow of red sunlight. Zaled made his way at maximum speed, and glanced in the doorway as a girl landed on the ground of a decimated shack. At least its state was much more appreciative then most buildings covered with burned holes.

Still with a deft speed matched by few he would suddenly appear before the girl almost as if he gad been around the corner perhaps. The girl would find that his hand would gently rest on her shoulder from behind her and his voice would be soft.

"Looks like you the ground caught you miss. In such a place like this? You best becareful."

His voice was soft and rather had an accent of the north. Stark and yet calm. Zaled reached his hand out above the girl and knelt down.

"Now there take my hand young lady. Itll be allright."

Zaled confirmed as much that the girl's levels of chakras by his sensory alone were rather tiny so he did not worry as much on the dangers she would fully posess. Besides thus was not his prey. By a long shot.

Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:34 am
Tori Uzumaki wasted no time as soon as she felt the man's hand and heard his words she was in front of him with two chains already extended out, ready to fight in case he would attack her!
"And you are?" She said as she dropped her guaed a little noticing he did not attack her. Chains still out and ready to fight in the case of him attempting to attack her. Volcano was a dangerous place after all. He looked slightly familiar as though they had met or passed by each other before. In her time as a missing ninja, she had come across many many people. Surprised she even remembered Maku! 
"You look familiar." She said not taking her eyes off him in case he tried something.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:51 am
The girl had a bit of a defense some chains forming and to boot they emmited from her skin. But little threat to the man. With little concern he smiled and spoke.

"Relax. I am simply seeing thebsights and heard you fall."

Zaled spoke as he glanced over her. Perhaps she looked a little familiar. Like wise it had been a few years since the man had traveled fully abroad still he zaled did not forget a face.

"I have been around place to place in my time. Comes with a good military vacation young miss. Although i must admit what is a pretty doll like you in such a place? Wonderous yes, but you need a more fitting eviornment. I would say the ocean and a nice cafe for starters."

Zaled softly spoke as if they were chatting over drinks at the very table. Although in reality they stood amid a decimated shack.

"Quiet the location. The very place i habe not travled to in the continent. Was infact a place so firey. Who knew such a place exitsted. But now to the chase young lady. You can call me zaled. But i am searching for a lady of dark hair. Quiet dangerous this lady is, and formidable."
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:33 am
Tori let her defenses down. The man was no threat to her, or at least she assumed this from his words and actions. Doll? Is he hitting on her? Well she could take a compliment from a hot guy. He was older but not that bad looking. Zaled, huh? Interesting name. Maybe she had seen him in her travels as well.
"I am Tori Uzumaki, originally from the leaf village. But I have been kidnapped, and returned many times. This time I just stayed gone from my village. I have decided to help my team of misfits clea. Up Volcano and make this our home Village. So tell me more about this lady your looking for, is she your girlfriend, or wife or what?" Tori asked fishing for answers about Zaled. She broke her chains off as they kind of vanished and fizzled out without her chakra.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:33 pm
The girl introduced herself as,tori, but then again she had the more capacity to play a damsal in distress more than a kidnapped princess in childrens stories. If it was perhaps better for wisdom, or the fact to not burden others her explanation was to stay with "others" of her similar choices.

well at least it is better to be among others than alone out here. Although your survival chances indeed increased somewhat. But to build this up... i am not sure.

Zaled thought as he listened to tori countinue speaking now her curiousity onto the girl. Which zaled simply laughed and sat back on the bar table and shook his head.

"None of thoes miss. If she was either i would not be here. But she is a murderer yes. And well now my job is to track her down and well. Do as i must. As a younger brass i did this often for my land, and once more i will do so. But the land is large you see. Many people find all sorts of small places to hide. Earth country and its surrounding areas i have seen, and observed and now i find myself here. A good place,for a person to hide for certain, and so i will be doing a survey of the village, land, and the civilians."

Zaled stated as he glanced at the back of the bar. Rum bottles. Vthe distasteful nature. But well he was one to aquire a fine wine of course. That and he was more a light drinker. More like an aristocrats taste than a low,in out.

"Yeah this place would most defiantly need work. I would wonder what drove you to pick here, but i assume this was often where you were brought to as you were kidnapped tori. Granted people tend to lean towards familiar areas in their choices. Tell me a bit about this place? The air is much more difficult to take in."

That was for certain as the volcanos were active spewing all sorts of various gasses. An individual could get used to it of course. But then again there was an obvious risk to the environment as well as other prolonged health problems as he assumed.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:00 am
Tori listened closely to him. He did not look very old. Maybe I his thirties or close to it! He looked like he took good care of himself. Tori was taking a but of an interest in him at this point. It was quite lonely here. 
" One of my kidnappings landed me here, but I cane back in search of my team. And to try to fix up the place!" She said and explained as she began to smile. She hadn't smiled in a long time and it actually made her feel better. "Despite the dead and the ruins this could be a nice place if we just fixed it up. So, you have a last name? Or are just a Zaled?" Tori added and asked trying to learn more about this mysterious stranger.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:58 am
The girl defintly had some charm. Perhaps it was the heat. But still she spoke and then smiled. Something popped up. The warm smile. Still she was quick to lead herself wondering a last name. His reply was subtle but slick with a simple shifting to his sharingan as he softly smiled.

"Well i am merely an uchiha, but i also go by the name breaker. Ruins are fun you discover many things. So we can perhaps fix the place up. That smile i swear i have seen it on a beach in the south? You like to swim? Also where are your kidnappers now?that were here that is."

Zaled took a small hop on to the top of the bar and relaxed a bit. And he took a moment to observe the girl quietly.

"Hey come a little closer miss tori. Dont be afraid. Dont want you to fall or get hurt again."

Zaled kindly offered as he shot the girl a warm smile and had a small look of curiousity.

"In my time i was more a direct hand before shinobi hood came to my homeland."
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:05 am
Tori looked at Zaled closely as she got up and moved next to him. He was a interesting gentleman. She was beginning to warm up to him. He seemed very knowledgeable. Tori knew now from the way he spoke and what he said that he was an older gentleman, but there wasn't anything wrong with that! 
"You seem like such a familiar spirit to me I can't explain it! I shouldn't feel so comfortable with you, yet I do." Tori said blushing. He did feel familiar to her and she wasn't sure why! She was hoping that he wouldn't hurt her or anything, after all just because he felt familiar didn't mean she remembered him.
"I have had a lot of bad luck with relationships...My friends tend to vanish on me, guys tend to die when they are with me..." She sighed as she looked down. and then away. Her long thick red hair hung down  like a curtain beside her face. Tears welled up on her eyes. Maybe it was seeing Maku and then remembering Haru, but something deep down made her feel... vulnerable...maybe even lonely. She stifled a small cry from coming out and wiped away her tears.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 am
Tori seemed slightly entranced at zaled. But well he was quiet the charmer. Age came with perks. In his youth he did take time off from duty to travel. Seen many thinhs, and his honor as a knight of hoshi showed itself. He had kindness dicipline, loyalty, and a heart toprotect the trodden and the rich.

Now he was amid his mission and yes with the girl tori.

yes she is cute here in the light. Mby the volcano light.... ahhh she is blushing well bless me.

Zaled thought as he leaned forward as she spoke he was curious of the girl. What man wouldnt be. Still she opened up. Men had left her, abanddoned, disloyalty, and the case of her lonliness. He was the,sucker for this. Perhaps it was because of his heart.

But in that moment he saw a girl beginning to cry. Yet he was softly cupping her arms in a soft embrace from behind. It was nesscceary. And he spoke softly as if she needed. She could lean into him.

"Some men tori are the worse. I have seen many. Killed them too. I belived a man who breaks a womans entrusting her emotions, thoughts, and hopes into him. Is the same as hitting a child. Its lonely in the darkness. Even though it is you and itself. But."

Zaled gave toris shoulders a soft rub and smiled.

"We will wake up and the birds still sing. There is always another person. So long as they listen. And give you comfort dear tori."

Zaled spoke as he softly took a hand and brushed a soft tear.

"Your tears are soft. But i will not let you wipe them alone. After all it is a mans job to do that for you."

He spoke soothingly letting her not feel at the least not alone and softly sighed. Some people just needed the ear and heart to hold them. But zaled knew for he had been alone,for,a long time. Years in fact.

" i too know,loss. One was lost amid my campainge when i was in my early 20's. Enjoying a dinner. Just the next day my kingdom merely marched and set fire to her village."

He reminisced as he spoke and now his voice was a soft whisper.

An archer on my order fired towards the village. His,arrow struck her true. Straight through the neck. In her last seconds she held me. But told me one day i too will find love. Someday.... i"

zaled had a few tears and still had his voice comforting.

"I always swore i found love. Women, but perhaps as i look now. They enjoyed company. But here i want to help you find peace tori. Even if my wrongs would never be right. And my rights wronged."

He chuckled after a secomd at his stupid statement. Guys say dumb things around womem. Perhaps it was because emotions get called out.

"Well scratch that last part tori. I sometimes sound stupid. all im saying i will wipe your tears for you. When you cry. Till you are all better."

He was cheesy yes but she needed someone. Not wanting, but duty plays to the needs. This however he offered few.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum