Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wait, what happened while I was gone?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait, what happened while I was gone?

Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:16 pm
It was what he had assumed, though when she spoke he would listen up. For one to save his friends in the battlefield was a remarkable accomplishment. However, also saving one's existence is far better than contributing nothing. He greeted his giant head facing towards her. The truth came out as she spoke as he would let finish her speech presenting his own composure and a pleasant manner. “So you saved lives whilst not preventing a destruction though your friend was in need, and you supported him pretty much. Do you know the reason Konoha and Kiri went to war?” Yasaki listened up to what she stated strong words from a young woman. She was actually a smart one. " You would take action and not allow the unknown to slaughter yourself knowing they will fill their hands with your own blood as you refuse for that to happen. My talk towards you is no disrespect but what I mean is… the act of killing is something to watch like the old saying goes by you kill one person it’s as if you have killed the whole shinobi world, and if you save one, it’s as if he saved the shinobi world entirely. Though of-course, there are different situations to this, and you have your point set.”

Her mission record was legit, though he did not question her. She was a little concerned. One of the top ninjas in the village, though her actions remained the same. " I agree with that and that’s a great feat to have for this village.” With her being hostile, Yasaki would cover it up by saying. " It’s all good no need to worry. You are perfectly fine. I’ve got plenty of time so it’s good. She quickly tracked down the young Nara who left the village.. his last location was the land of fire. But when she offered to take the risk to hunt down the Nara, he allegedly replied. “We’ll in your current condition no... but retrieving him, we can gather some useful Intel of him. The village hidden in the leaves is something to look out for.”  

He would see her in a state of shock to hear the news of Ayato becoming the next alpha. Yasaki would nod to what she said. " Of-course. I met him in a bar, and the rest became history.” He would chuckle a little. As he would see her reading the letter, he passed on to her, he smiled. “Yes, sometime ago. We'll. If you cannot locate him, it means he’s left the village. Through my understanding, I want him back too and need some answers from him. If he’s taken hostage or dead... we’ll well. I don’t want former ninjas lurking around.. they are too naïve and will give up quickly.” Yasaki would snap as he heard her say if Zaled was the one to set up all this. 
"No.. it cannot be the body was moved, retrieved by young Artimus.” He would say touching his head. “The body... is with me... somewhere safe. I... have it.” 

As she would talk about the squad who will hunt down them. " You cannot go alone... Hikari. Though if a squad is formed we will get it done. It’s up to you.. to take whom ever you wish. As you pose the power of the jinchuriki, please make your decision wisely.”

Her next request was up, though he would understand but why idolize a criminal. One who turned against his village, he nodded with a smirk. " It’s pointless. Bringing him back is useless. Only things you'll create for this village are more drama and chaos. I... do not want that.” Yasaki was furious he did not want it anymore. " I just want the best for this village... for us... for you. Our people need us.” His voice tone would creak a little. She explained her reason to why Valen needs another chance. He looked at her as he would say. " Where is he? For the sake of the village... he must do his time for the crime. He had his chance, but I’ll forgive him.” His head would face the table, nodding waiting for an answer.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Wait, what happened while I was gone?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait, what happened while I was gone?

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:15 pm
"Sir. I think you misunderstood me." Hikari would correct the Hogokage. "My entrance on the battlefield prevented anymore violence or destruction from occurring, saved lives, and saved my friends. All of those were accomplished from me entering the battlefield. I stand by my choice to do that. As for the reason why, I can only imagine it has to do with Kirigakure's desire for land expansion, and the fact that Suna and Konoha used to be allies and them wishing to free them from Kumogakure rule. From what I gathered from my time in Konoha, many of Sunagakure's forces relocated to Konoha after the fall."

As for the point about slaughtering one kills all, and saving one saves all, the blonde would respond with. "Sir, while it is all nice to say that killing one would be as if you killed the entire shinobi world, I have to disagree. As I have pointed out already my actions saved hundreds, if not thousands of lives. If you are going to be Hogokage sir, you are going to need to understand that. Perhaps you will not have to take anymore lives yourself, but from here on out you are going to need to order others to take lives. More importantly, you are going to need to order your own men, your own friends, those who look up and admire you, on missions where they may die. Are you going to be able to live with yourself if they do lose their lives by following your orders. Life needs to be protected, I can agree with that, but you must be willing to take life to protect those that are under your care or that are unable to protect themselves. If you are unable to do that, then you are asking for alot more death and violence down the line. You would do well to remember that, Lord Yasaki."

When the Uchiha explained what was going on with Mr. Nara, the Akari would nod. "Yes, I agree. It would be for the best to keep and eye out on Konoha, that being said, returning Mr. Nara back home should be a high priority. Satoru is in danger where he is right now, I fear if we wait to long Konoha may try to interrogate him for information. I feel confident that the only village secret he is aware of is my old Holy Mark technique, an ability that I could grant even the weakest among our ranks to grant them power equal to that of a high level chuunin or possibly a Low Level Jounin. I don't use those type of seals anymore as there were risks to them, but it still would be for the best to collect Mr. Nara as soon as possible."

As for the subject about Hikari going after Zaled by herself and the body being found, Namikaze would but her hand to her chin and think for a second. "Ok... if we have the body, if I may ask, Genki was born of the Uchiha clan, am I correct? As such he possessed a pair of Sharingan. I'm not asking you to remove the eyes of your clansmen and transplant it into another, I know your kind is unfon of transplants. But for my investigation I do need to know where the eyes are. You don't even need to show them to me to confirm."

Hikari would scratch the side of her head as Yasaki told the Kunochi she wouldn't have to go alone. He was a smart one, somehow figureing out that Hikari was a Jinchuriki without her mentioning it. It wasn't an impossible to put two and two together to realize this, but still, impressive. "I'll keep that in mind, however, there are very few people currently left in the village that would be able to keep up with me. But I will keep that in mind."

The Fuinjutsu Misstress of light would notice something Yasaki had said that would make the Hogokage think. Valen needs to do his time. "I have Akari detained in an alternate reality that I use to hold my belongings. However.... are you content to just having Akari to be punished by doing time in captivity, lord Yasaki? In which case, may I make a suggestion? Instead of tossing Valen away in a jail cell and throwing away the key, could I request that he remains in my custody for his sentence? I was requesting an assistant for a while before I left for Konoha and we just didn't have the manpower to grant it. This way, I can keep him as my right hand to preform errands I need done for me, he will still be useful to the village, and we don't have to waste the time or money keeping him locked up and paying for his room and board as if he was a prisoner. I really feel like this is the best of both worlds sir."

As she spoke this, this would cause another line of thought for Hikari to think about. "That reminds me.... I was removed from our military while the Fifth was in charge. It sounds like you are reinstating me, but I need to ask, what rank will you bestow on me? Am I to be demoted to Jounin for being gone from the village for so long? To remain as an Alpha? Or have I proven my worth to the village to the point that I would be awarded master rank? If I am to be honest sir, I have little care for these ranks at this point, most of the people in the village will follow my orders as if I was Hogokage anyways, and as long as I am still free enough that I can tackle on missions on my own as needed, I don't really care about the pay."

With that, the blonde would await the older gentleman's response.

WC: 990
TWC: 5409
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:46 pm
After a few seconds turned into a few minutes, Hikari would realize that Yasaki had entered into his own world. It must have been very stressful, being placed in a position of power of a village that was rapidly losing its assets. "It seems like I have grabbed you at a bad time, I apologize for that, Lord Hogokage. I'll keep Lord Akari in my dimension, we can discuss this at a later time."

"Unless you have an issue with it, I'll just continue with my role as Alpha. I will try to get in contact with Mr. Hyuuga fairly soon." With that, the woman would kneel to the shadow of the stars . "I hope to get to know you much better in the up and coming days."

And with that the woman would get up and turn away and make her way to the library. She had a lot of work she needed to do.

[exit unless interrupted]

WC: 157
TWC: 5,566
Claims:
2062 Words to Ego Autem Exspiravit Learning it with the max stat discount
504 words to mastering the same technique, starting to learn it without the max stat discount (Don't worry. I the rest of the words from this will come from Missions, I won't be pulling an Kumo and do a mixture of both.)
4 AP
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:30 pm
Approved
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:04 pm
twc: 2311 
[exit]

Last edited by Yasaki on Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:29 pm
Current ap already exceeds 2x base amount
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:48 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum