Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 11:43 pmKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 8:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 7:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 9:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 8:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 7:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 6:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 6:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13400

Capturing a Mediocre Graffiti Artist Empty Capturing a Mediocre Graffiti Artist

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Spoiler:

Kizaru stared blankly at the mission board in search of something that interested him. He was tired of cleaning and lost cats. He was going to give up when one of the listings caught his eye. Someone wanted a prankster captured for vandalism by graffiti. Kizaru had seen some graffiti showing up over the past few days and honestly he wasn't a fan of the artist's work. He didn't hate the art form whatsoever, in fact he considered himself a fan of street art. The problem was, whoever this prankster was, they sucked at painting!

He knew what he needed to do. If this nuisance wasn't caught then the whole district might end up with drab and boring painted designs all over. He would need some help. He thought about who he should ask when he noticed someone walking towards the board.

(WC 144)
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Capturing a Mediocre Graffiti Artist Empty Re: Capturing a Mediocre Graffiti Artist

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:04 am
Walking into the missions department was the last resort for Chuta, he had always waited for a ninja to come to him with the missions, but today he was taking his life into his own hands. He was going to pick a mission that he actually enjoyed. Though, as he got closer he noticed Kizaru standing there, “he what’s up man?” He asked as he flipped through some of the loose pages that hung from the tack-board. It has been a mission or two since him and Kizaru had seen each other, “what are you planning on grabbing?” He said, not seeing anything interesting.

Today was going to be fun. After he gets off work, Chuta and his uncle, were planning on spending some times down by the lake. Sit back, maybe have a wine or two, remember the old times. Life was so much more simple back then.

WC: 149
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Capturing a Mediocre Graffiti Artist Empty Re: Capturing a Mediocre Graffiti Artist

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:33 pm
Yoi was wearing his usual attire. A light blue t-shirt with white pants, dark blue sandals and a navy blue scarf with the Yuki symbol stitched on to it. He was breathing deeply, balancing on the end of a rooftop. Breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out... As Yoi finished his breathing exercises, he then started thinking of what jutsu he was gonna learn. He had had an idea in his head. Being able to infuse his Ice Release into water/wind techniques, while at the same time letting all Ice Release jutsu have freezing capabilities.

Yoi was walking down to the mission board when he saw Chuta there, “Hello Chuta, wanna do a mission?”

WC: 124/333.3
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:46 am
Kizaru smiled when he saw the person walking up to the board was Chuta. They had gone on missions before, maybe he would be up for catching this lousy artist.

"Well I was planning on this one here" he said while handing the flyer he was holding over to Chuta so he could read it, "but I think I might need a little help, if you're down?"

As he spoke another shinobi came up and began speaking to Chuta. Kizaru figured if this new figure was looking for a mission, they could get a three man cell going for this capture.

(WC 101)
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm
"Yeah man, lets do it. I think Yoi here is going to join us." Chuta pointed to the kid. "Yoi, this is Kizaru, if you haven't already meet." He would gesture for the two ninja to shake hands and meet each other.

After the pleasantries Chuta looked down at the page. Apparently the artist was a ninja. Walking in the footsteps of the trouble makers, Chuta already didn't like him. There wasn't any specific locations where he would be or any clues on where he would be. Though, it was possible they could solve this quickly.

"You know.." Chuta thought, "If this guy is an academy student, he might just be down the hall in one of the classes. We can look at their hands and see who the culprit is. He would be bound to have paint on his paws or clothing." He suggested.

WC: 145
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Kizaru would shake Yoi's hand if he offers it. He always liked meeting new people in the village. A mission was a good way to get to know someone.

"That's a pretty sharp idea Chuta. They're bound to have some kind of evidence on them." He wondered where they should look first. He figured they would just have to go door to door until they found whoever this hack job of an artist was.

If they were all in agreement that this was the plan to follow they would begin going door to door entering the classes under the pretense of observing the students progress.

(WC 105)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:36 pm
Yoi saw Kizaru offer his hand, so he went ahead and shook it. "It's nice to meet you Kizaru, as Chuta said, I'm Yoi."

"So we're heading to the academy? I kinda miss those days. But at the same time, I like my new freedom. How about you guys?"

Yoi will start walking towards the academy.

WC: 56
TWC: 180/333.33
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:22 am
"Oh, the academy, those days were interesting. I think all I did was study and practice jutsu... now that I think about it. That is all I do, other than missions." He said as they got to the academy. Once inside he would go to the front desk. A young lady sat across from them. She wore red horn-tipped glasses and blue bubble gum bubbles that popped loudly. If Chuta didn't know better he would have thought she was an academy student volunteering for the position, she was actually a Chuunin.

"Excuse me. Do you have the attendance records for the students?" He asked. The thought was if this kid was a trouble maker, and if the paintings were done during the day, he had to of skipped class once or twice. He would focus on those who were missing with no excuses.
"Here you go." A printer buzzed and the young Chuunin handed Chuta the paper with a flimsy hand. She never made eye contact and was engrossed in a book that she held with her right hand.
"Ah." Chuta skimmed the page. "Lets try class A-2. Out of everyone he has missed 5 days with a questionable excuse."

WC: 200
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:10 pm
"I'm still in touch with one of my teachers from here. He helped me with my first puppet." Kizaru said as they walked through the halls, all reminiscing.

The group got Intel on students without excuses absences and Chuta spotted a questionable kid from the list. He was their top suspect. Cutting class to put up work and he couldn't be bothered to make it nice? Theyd make sure he learned his lesson.

The three walked to the student in question's classroom and entered. There was a young boy causing a scene over another student touching his bag. All eyes in the room were on him and the teacher couldn't seem to stop the two from arguing.

"How much you guys wanna bet that's our kid right there?"

(WC 128)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:27 pm
"I bet he is. I can deal with him." Yoi made sure to keep his voice quiet, so that way no kids could hear him. Looking at the scene, the suspected person had just shoved the other kid to the ground. He judged the gap between them. Around two thirds of a meter. That was all he needed. 

Yoi walked over to the suspect. Yoi picked up the bag opened it, and saw spray paint inside. Their were also some drawings of the graffiti they had seen. Well, their guess was right. Yoi said, "Thank you. I'll be taking this." As Yoi slung the bag over his shoulder, he walked away with his back facing the suspect. The boy didn't notice, but Yoi was performing the handseals for a jutsu, Freezing Aura. He was only using the E-rank version, as he didn't want to freeze anyone else besides the boy.

The boy lunged for his bag. As he did, Yoi clapped his hands together. The instant that he did, the boy froze in place. The jutsu had been effective. He hoisted the boy over his shoulder and said to the teacher, "Sorry for interrupting your class."

Yoi brought the boy up to his teammates. "This seems to be him. He'll unfreeze any minute now." He made sure to keep a meter distance from the others, as he didn't want to end up freezing them. The other boys would definitely notice cold coming off of the Yuki. He tossed the bag towards them. "Spray paint and everything inside. It couldn't have been clearer. Where do you wanna bring this boy?"

WC: 269
TWC: 449
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum