Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Overwhem the Artist. Empty Overwhem the Artist.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:13 pm
Botai Stood facing the gates of his village for some time now. He thought he could envision something truly great painted on the walls and he felt a urge to stroke a brush over the walls smooth surface. But he had to train his jitsu, he didn't really know what to do or how to do it. Was he not suppose to have a teacher, to show him lessons? He felt very angry that he had to learn this without much help or support. He never had friends and the only people that knew of him hated him for something he had done to there walls. Alas he simply stood there for some time unmoving.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Overwhem the Artist. Empty Re: Overwhem the Artist.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
On this very day, within the sand village, our young hero, Sabaku, was currently jogging all throughout the village. Today was cardio day, the day where he would devote most of his efforts into building up his stamina. Sabaku had begun this practice not too long ago, since he was now allowed to go out earlier, with his parent s permission of course. “I don’t need my parents’ permission, I just had to finish up my chores”, of course it isn’t Sabaku, of course. But back to the cardio, all throughout the morning, he jogged endlessly in his new red jump suit, which had white streaks going along its arm and leg sections. Of course, he wore his shinobi headband, wrapped against his forehead, for all too see. As he came up along the tall defense walls of the village, nearing the entrance, he spots someone, well above his age, simply staring at the gate. Sabaku grew curious since he saw nothing up ahead except for the gate guard shed as he pressed onward. As he passed the gate, along with the gazer, his entire attention was drawn towards him. Even Sabaku’s head turned towards his direction, ignoring any obstacle in his current path. Wait…., Sabaku!, watch out! “Wait, what?”, Ka – klunk. He runs into the gate post shed, the freaking shed. He falls down to the ground like a star. The Sand shinobi, in the shed, on duty peaks his head out from the window, looking downwards on the downed kid. He nods his head as he stuck his mind and head back into the window, closing it all together.

“Owww…”, See?, that’s what you get for not paying attention . “Whatever…”, he pat his head, now full of dirt, while sitting down on the ground.

((The way I Rp with this character is a little different lol, so the only verbal speech that Sabaku makes will be identified with the purple text. The rest is just mental interaction with the narrator .))
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:09 pm
It was time for another topic involving the self acclaimed princess of Suna. For some odd reason, she seemed to spend a lot of her time so far at the gates of the village, especially considering since all of her topics had been taking place there. Any who, Kira decided to take an innocent stroll through the village, maybe even train a bit. She had done very minimal training since her arrival at Suna and she could feel herself literally getting weaker. The other day, she tired herself out just getting out of bed to get a glass of water. Well, maybe this was an exaggeration but still, she needed to get her lazy self up and moving! 

Just then, she spotted a messy haired kid blankly staring at the gates of the village, as if he was stuck in a trance.  Approaching him from behind, Kira got real close to the kid than most would prefer before snapping the kid from his daze.

“what’cha up to?”

Just then, from the corner of her eye, she witnessed the jogging boy as he headed for a crash course with the shed. Seeing that the boy had a village headband, she sometimes wondered how difficult the Genin exams must be if they seem to be allowing everyone to be a ninja these days. Before the brown haired kid could answer her question, she ran towards the boy who was not sitting on the floor.

" oh my goodness are you okay!" 

Kira seemed truly concerned for the boy but in actuality, she didn't really care a rat's shit about the boy's health. She was mostly just going for a good reputation. Whether the boy had a concussion or not was NOT her problem. She placed a caring hand on the boy's shoulder and looking at him with her heterochromatic eyes.

Last edited by |Snow| on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:17 pm
Botai Stood for a long while staring at the walls with a great longing. But he knew the kazekage would have his neck if he found out who did it. As he stared at the tall towering walls with a dreamy look he heard something. Peering around he witnessed a boy on the ground near a Guards shed and a female asked me what he was doing. The Dust was everywhere which meant that possibly the boy had fallen or ran into the shed at a jog like speed. Botai looked at the boy and smiled slightly at him. Seeing that this boy had a Shinboi headband proved him a Genin, which excited him. Walking towards the boy with slow steps he approached with caution. His hand extending in a gesture of kindness with obvious intention. " Quite a fall there." His eyes would close as he grinned at the Genin ninja. He gaze fell on the female as he spoke towards her briefly. " Im painting within my mind if thats what you are asking"?
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:45 pm
Grabbing the fellow villagers hand with his right, Sabaku was pulled up, now once again on his two feet. “Yeah, I’m ok”, he looks up towards the stranger, as well as the girl who joined in. The two practically towered over Sabaku, just like Koroshi. Sabaku was at a good high for his age, he was just, young basically. He shakes his head side to side, the dust flying everywhere of course, but, he did take a step back before doing so, so at least he was courteous to the other two. Sabaku simply started at the two, for no reason, other than the fact that he had nothing to say to them, when he should be introducing himself. “…”, I said when he should be introducing himself!!! “oh!”

He takes his right thumb and points it towards himself, tapping his chest as well. “Im… Captain, wait.., just out here doing…, you know, stuff?”, Sabaku said, um… Sabaku? Are you there?

“Who are you two, where am I anyway…”, a sudden noise escapes his stomach. “I’m hungry…”, he said, nonchalantly., while trying to figure out just where and who he was, this was going to be a difficult time for the sand village’s Captain Sungakure. He head also bobs back and forth at the two much older figures.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:24 pm
“I’m glad!”

Kira rolled her eyes quickly before anyone could notice. She got up just as the klutz did and that’s when she realized that the kid from earlier who spaced out had also come to the kid’s aid. Just then, he finally responded to her previous question. Well this was just perfect. To her left, she had a kid who seemed to have ADHD and to her right, a wannabe Picasso. As much as she was liking Sunagakure so far, it was filled with some very strange folk.

“umm, well my Name is Kira Akudachi! Pleasure to make you’re acquaintance!” 

That’s a lie. She really regretted taking the time our of her very ‘busy’ schedule to join this little meeting of the rejects club. Too bad she didn’t have a jutsu to reverse time. Man that would have been fantastic.

“Well, I’m happy your alright! You should stop by the hospital to make sure nothing got screwed up in your noggin!”

Kira poked the kid’s head playfully, hinting to the fact that maybe the kid suffered a concussion. If he actually did, the Uzumaki would’t have been surprised with the way he was speaking 

“Well, I’m off to go do some training. You two are welcomed to join me if you like!”

Kira had already been walking away before she even finished her sentence. She wouldn’t mind having a few practice dummied for her latest training session, but she didn’t want to be responsible if they got hurt either. Besides, Raphael over there would probably start ‘painting with his mind’ in the middle of a fight and get a kunai lodged into him, and need for speed would probably knock himself out by running into a tree. If they did decide to come though, it would sure lead to an interesting day.

OOC: trying to lead us towards actually training lol
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:40 pm
Seeing the girl was enough of a motivation for himself. But he assumed she was just acting friendly so he watched her start to walk away he didnt move to follow. " She was rather weird... Asking questions and acting tough. He glared behind her back and turned towards the wall. " Train... I've never tryed jutsu before."  Sighing deeply he looked at the boy as shrugged I gotta learn somehow?"  He saw that maybe if he just watched he could observe them and maybe that would help. He started to walk after the girl in silence. His foot falls so soft and deft that the dust barely stirred.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 pm
Looking down at his stomach, growling still as he at the same time trying to figure out what had just happened, he noticed the two making off. Too afraid to be left alone in this strange new place which he was now unfamiliar with, he slowly rose up on his two feet. He swayed a little as he jogged towards the two leaving, trying to catch up with them. There was no way he was going to get left behind like that. “Hey, guys! Wait for me!”, he yelled. There was no way he could even make it to the hospital if he even wanted too, since he had no idea where it was, when he should be in medical care after that little accident. “I’m ok, really, I just forgot…”, your name? “I’m…, hungry”, I know. Welp, this is going to take a while, to get used too. I hope you regain back your memory quickly, we can’t continue the story of Captain Sunagakure if he doesn’t even know his own name. “Captain who?”, my point exactly…

He wondered what the three of them would do in this little training session, hand to hand, drills maybe? Who knows, he barely knows these two at all, then again, what else was there to do? Sabaku haven’t had a clue from when the three of them first came together. “ha ha…”
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:49 pm
Well would you lookie here. both of the two odd kids had followed Kira along towards the training grounds. Now what was she going to do with the two ducklings he had no idea. She wasn’t used to training with other people. The only time she had trained with someone was her very own sister so what exactly were they going to do? Kira had no idea. 

It didn’t take them long to reach the dusty clear field known as the Sungakure training field. Kira turned around to face the two who had tagged along with her, putting her hands behind her head and looking up to the sky.

“ Soo I know klutz over he is a ninja unless he stole that headband of his. What about you?

Kira turned towards the artist as she waited for a response. For a ninja, Kira didn’t really like fighting, but she was itching for a spar. Though, she didn't know if she could expect much of a fight from the klutz or the artist.
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:50 pm
Botai grinned at her as he pointed at himself with his thumb. He Tapped the headband that lay tied around his weapons pouches strap. " Well im a genin too, Today was my day off but i figured i should get some training in." With that he looked at her as well. "Are you a Genin too?" Botai asked in a non enchantful way. His eyes studied her as he spoke to her, his lips closed as he awaited her response. When he assumed that she was a Shinboi who could probably beat them both up if she wanted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum