Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ugh, not my new heels! (Kiseragi) Empty Ugh, not my new heels! (Kiseragi)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:35 am
For the first time in the week, the village was sunny and warm on a late summer day. The rest of the week before had been full of rain and a gloomy sky. The shore line was calm, splashing peacefully along the rocky structures that made the village hidden in the clouds. Speaking of clouds, the water formations were blank and fluffy like candy. They seemed more playful than they have all week. 

Due to the weather outside and the fact that Hato had been coped up in a lab or with dinner dates, Hato decided that a trip to the surrounding mountains for terrain training would be a splendid idea. It would also be an excuse to wear a new outfit that one of her boy toys got her for a gift. It was a black fit suit with red outlines and a red hood. It fit well enough for her to throw kicks and punches, so she accepted the gift. She would also wear the finger-less gloves that were constructed for her that allowed for stronger punches. After attaching all her equipment on, the vampire would exit her apartment and travel towards the mostly uninhabited mountain range.

The blonde hair blood sucker would soon find herself deep into the rocky terrain, unable to spot the village. It was also where the forest boarders the terrain. Hato thought that the trees would be excellent training targets as they were sturdy and were able to judge how well she was doing based off the damages dealt. 

As Hato continues her training against the trees, she suddenly would feel watched. She paused for a moment to scope out the area. Nothing in sight. However, with a quick sniff to take in her surrounding smells, she noticed it smelt of old animal blood and crummy dogs. It was the smell of wolves. Hato didn't realize that she must of stumbled upon the territory of a pack of native wolves. She continued to scan the area until she could spot one. It was too late however, low growling could be heard before a loud call was made from the beast. "Shit," She would quickly exclaim before the creature made itself known by charging at her. She had quickly reacted and punched the wolf in the muzzle. It backed off for a moment, whimpering. Another one charged at her, from the right side of the wolf before. She returned him with the same treatment she gave the other one. One by one, more had made themselves visible. The genin thought it would be the best idea to retreat into the branches of the tree while she had the opening. Using the body flicker technique, she transported herself on top of a branch that was 5 meters away. They soon caught scent and surround the tree trunk. They attempted to climb the trunk but it was in vain for they didn't have the biological structure to climb the trees. 8 wolves surround the tree, barking and growling at her as Hato looked down at them. If she was to try to escape, they would would just follow. Hato began to contemplate killing the wolves and just moving on. Who was there to spot her from doing so?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Ugh, not my new heels! (Kiseragi) Empty Re: Ugh, not my new heels! (Kiseragi)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:20 pm
"A sunny day huh? What will this bring for us I wonder...," the male thought to himself as he stared from a stall inside of the village. It has been a trying week for the male and he had honestly been better off staying in the mountains in his own personal opinion, yet here he was. The male was wondering what would come of the present situation in the village. The Rot fields. The Virtulent citizens. All of the mess still being cleaned up by the village as a whole. Their new Kage was definitely doing his best to change the village for the best, and Max had Kiseragi's support for as long as he stood for the village itself. The male had currently been standing among the villagers in a black hakama and haori combination with both of his swords on his hip, off duty for sure since he had not had his headband with him nor his Storm Anbu mask. Today was for every sense of the word his "chill" day and he was not going to compromise that.

Unfortunately his hyper attuned ears caught the sound of howling in the distance, somewhere west from his position which meant someone had tripped into the wolf territory. With a small sigh he paid for a single peach and disappeared in a flash of lightning. With his speed he would prepare to walk into the area, his amber eyes fixated on the wolves and the tree itself. With a small whistle he would garner the attention of the wolves who sat and looked to obvious alpha," What have you all drove up a tree? You know this area isn't for us, the mountain in our territory," his form began to slowly work its way to the tree before he had stopped by one of the wolves. His eyes caught form of a person inside of the tree and sighed," Stumbled into the wolves den? It seems you even punched one or two in the snout. Good thing I came just in time. Because two of these can climb trees...Wait I know you," his eyes locking onto the feminine form as he took a small bite from the peach in his right hand.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:41 pm
Hato virulently watched the wolves, seeing if they'd start to leave so she continue training elsewhere. Suddenly, she caught the scent of someone familiar. "What have you all drove up a tree? You know this area isn't for us, the mountain is our territory." Hato started to grow a grin out of embarrassed. The vampire had already identified the voice as Kiseragi, the jonin from the emergency S rank mission she went one. That was the first and last time she saw him

However, it seemed he didn't quite identify her as soon as she did. After seeing unique form, he would soon start to recognize the blonde. Hato gave a small wave while keeping her embarrassed grin, "Hey Kiseragi, long time no see." Hato found it odd, at first, that Kis was able to be around the lupine without them mauling him. Then she remembered that the wolves behaved differently with him around, like he could communicate. "Say, you seem to have a sort of connection with them. Mind giving me a hand so I can head back to train there instead?" It was a shame that she would have to leave the forest, because they were a really good training grounds.  

WC: 203
TWC: 769
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:05 am
The male began to raise a brow curiously as he ate the peach in his hand, eyes sat on the female above yet he could feel one of the wolves pawing at his free hand which caused him to look down and shake his head," No they are not food youngling. Go back to your parents in the mountain and stop playing with the villagers. I've told you more times than I can count that people aren't playthings and you can't hunt them nor try to claim territory that isn't yours. Now go. All of you," there were a few whimpers and looks at each other before one defiant one held his head up and growled intimidatingly, before going for the tree. With a small sigh he threw the peach into the air and with one swift movement latched his left hand onto the wolves throat and caught the peach in the adjacent hand," You will do well to listen to the words of your alpha and not try anything. Lord Yaju would not tolerate this and neither will I. This is your first and final warning. GO," dropping the wolf on its ass, it would begin to scurry off, the others slowly walking back into the shrubbery to go back to the mountains.

Only a small pup stayed behind, eyes wide and interested in Kiseragi. Sitting beside his foot, Kiseragi would motion for Hato to come on down," Hato correct? You should probably have a little more situational awareness for your surroundings. If I had not came when I did, you would have been in that tree for a very long time. The wolves here don't know what giving up is and will wait you out. Not saying that you couldn't handle them, but I would much rather my children and family be...mauled by people. None the less what were you training exactly?," he finished the peach and held the core in his hand for a moment, looking down the grey and black pup with a small smile and waited for the female to answer his question.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:34 pm
The female watched as Kisergai parented all the wolves. He literally sounded like a father scolding his children. Even stranger was the fact that they were listening. He also name drops Lord Yaju, a figure that seemed to get all there attention. He must be a power figure in the pack, yet he claims himself to be the alpha. It was a strange amount of information that she'd do best to ask about. 

Thankfully, a cute pup stayed behind while Kis started to talk with Hato. Hato gave an impressed look, "Wow, that was pretty cute." She gave a good look at the puppy while smiling. 

The Uchiha reminded himself of Hato's name, a feat that meant she actually made somewhat of an impact. He then began to lecture her a bit on being aware of her surroundings, which pissed her off in her head. Hato knew where she was and she was strong enough to handle herself. However, Kis knew how to appeal to her slight ego by stating he didn't think she couldn't handle herself. "Well, I'm glad you know how to speak to a lady."  He then asked what she was training out here in the woods. "I've been cooped up in a laboratory for a good while so I was practicing my skills, ya know? I can't afford to lose any fighting abilities."  

Hato kneels and starts to pet the puppy, trying to gain it's trust. "So, how long have you been the alpha of the wolves for? Seems like a very humbling title." She teases a bit, looking up at the jonin and smiling.

WC: 269
TWC:1038
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 am
A brow was raised at the notion, but he simply shrugged it off before slowly sliding his hands into the depths of his Kimono's sleeves. The question was indeed a curious one as he pondered on how long it had been since he had became the alpha of the group. "Its been quite a while to be honest since i've been the alpha of the wolves in our village. Since my master's passing I took up the mantle simply for the reason of if no one did they would simply run rampant. There must be order in the pack and- It is far from a humble position. Some of them are little shits and some are easy to work with. As you've seen some just need a little...physical reinforcement to get them to cooperate properly."

Kiseragi didn't prefer to go too much into the dailies of being the alpha, but hearing the female say she was trying to train was much more interesting that his conversation topic," So what were you trying to train exactly? Maybe I can be of some help if it is something within my realm of expertise?," there was a small raise of a brow as he awaited a response, though he wasn't quite sure what to expect from a woman like her.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:06 pm
The jonin explains about how he became the alpha and that being one was far from a humble position. "Some of them are little shits and some are easy to work with. As you've seen some just need a little...physical reinforcement to get them to cooperate properly." Hato chuckled amusingly. She saw him more like an older brother to these wolves than a father of some sort. It was cute, in a way. 

Kis also seemed interested in the part that she was training. So the jonin asks her what she was training and if he could help in anyway. Hato raised an eyebrow in surprise that the jonin would even spend time with her to train her. But it seemed he had nothing better to do. "Well, I was just working these rusty joints. I've been trapped in a laboratory studying the Virulent Citizens." She then thought for a moment on what the Uchiha could help her with. "I guess if you want to spar with me, that would be helpful. Maybe sparing a jonin like you, I'll be able to go all out." She hadn't sparred anyone in a long while. All her fights lately have been weak thugs that thought it was appropriate to cat call some one like Hato. However she fixed the problem rather fruitlessly. Let's just say that they can't cat call in a medically induced coma.

WC:233
TWC: 1271
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum