Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Clean the Orphanage (P, Skadi) (E-Rank Mission) Empty Clean the Orphanage (P, Skadi) (E-Rank Mission)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:07 pm
Link
Yoi, even after his last mission, wasn’t close to having enough money. However, he did start to find this line of work a little enjoyable. Yoi stood there, under an overcast sky, looking at the mission board. Desmond has been right last time, an E-rank mission was appropriate for his skill level. As he peered at the board, he saw very few E-ranks. There were 2 on the board. One was about cutting grass with scissors and a ruler, the other was cleaning an orphanage. Yoi thought, “Why would anyone take the task of cutting grass with scissors and a ruler? That’s almost torture. Cleaning out an orphanage isn’t too bad though. It sounds short, simple and easy.” Yoi took the paper for the orphanage and stepped back from the board. 

WC: 132
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1750

Clean the Orphanage (P, Skadi) (E-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Clean the Orphanage (P, Skadi) (E-Rank Mission)

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:26 pm
Another day, another mission. Or at least that was what Skadi wanted it to be. Reality was that he had only completed a single mission with the help of his brother. Not quite the results the young Yuki had hoped for after he had decided to put more effort into his life as a shinobi of Konohagakure. Less time spending at the hospital, more time spending at the field. And that's why the young Genin was about to pick a mission from the board. Not only would it give him some extra money he could spend on materials, he would also gain more experience as an actual shinobi doing actual shinobi things.

So there he was, about to decide which mission he would take, only to be interrupted by a familiar face he had seen before. Skadi was trying his hardest to remember the name of the person standing in front of the board. Finally it came to him as he remembered the young boy's name, Yoi. The two first met a couple of weeks ago and had lead to Skadi teaching the element of water to Yoi. It was also one of the first steps the young Yuki took in opening up to people other than his family. "Hi there Yoi, funny seeing you here. Looking for a mission as well?"

(WC: 222)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Clean the Orphanage (P, Skadi) (E-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Clean the Orphanage (P, Skadi) (E-Rank Mission)

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:51 pm
As Yoi was reading over the contents of his selected mission, he heard a voice to his left. As Yoi was reading over the contents of his selected mission, he heard a voice to his left. “Hi there Yoi, funny seeing you here. Looking for a mission as well?”

Yoi turned to face the boy approaching him. To his surprise, it was that boy he had met a few weeks ago. He remembered the face, but not the name. Yoi, with a smile on his face, said to the other boy, “Hello there. I remember you from a few weeks ago, but sorry, I forgot your name. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it was something like Skadi, wasn’t it? Well, I remember that you taught me Water Release, and thank you again for that. And yes, I do happen to be looking for a mission. I was hoping to have someone help me with this one, unless you wanna be cutting grass with scissors and a ruler.”

WC: 152
TWC: 284
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am
It took Yoi a moment to remember Skadi's name but after a while it finally came to him. The young boy even remembered how Skadi had helped him with mastering Water Release. "That's right, it's Skadi." Just as he expected Yoi was indeed looking for a mission. Skadi would take a look at what the mission file said once Yoi had handed it over to him. "The orphanage is in need of a good cleaning, with all the children and lack of staff you are in charge of taking out the trash, and cleaning the rooms." While reading the mission specifics Skadi did recall how the orphanage looked the last time he visited the children so it didn't come as a surprise they needed help. Speaking of help, that was exactly what Yoi was asking for. 

"Sure, why not? I know a couple of people from the orphanage so it'll be nice to see them again." As someone who worked at the hospital it was normal for him to come into contact with some of the orphanage's residents. It wasn't out of the ordinary for one of the children to get sick or hurt so he knew all too well how difficult the situation they were in could be. It was exactly why Skadi wanted to help them out this time as well. "Let's go shall we? I'll lead the way."

(WC: 231, TWC: 453)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:49 am
Yoi breathed an inner sigh of relief as he realized he got the name right. He was never good with those.

Yoi handed the mission to Skadi, letting the other white haired boy read over it. “Sure, why not? I know a couple of people from the orphanage so it’ll be nice to see them again.”

“Lets go, shall we? I’ll lead the way.”

Yoi said, “Sure, let’s do this. May I ask how you know the people at the orphanage? I have nothing against visiting orphans, but I don’t know many who do.”

If Skadi starts walking to the orphanage, Yoi will follow.

WC: 111
TWC: 395 / 500
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:21 pm
As he was leading the way Skadi would answer Yoi his question about how he knew some people of the orphanage. Whenever he had some free time Skadi was helping out at the hospital, so it wasn't out of the ordinary for him to come into contact with some of the children of the orphanage. After all they needed their check ups as much as the other people did. And when one of the kids got sick they always asked for Skadi to come by and have a look. "You could say I help them out from time to time."

The two of them had finally arrived at the orphanage and were immediately greeted by a couple of the orphans who of course had recognized Skadi. The young Yuki would take his time greeting them and explaining to them why he was there. After he was done he would lead Yoi to the office where they would inform them of their presence. Once the formalities were out of the way he would grab some of the cleaning equipment and proposed to Yoi he would do the same as well. "It will probably be faster if we each take a side of the rooms."

(WC: 203, TWC: 656)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:21 am
Yoi stood back and watched the other boy greet a few children, and after a little bit of working with the administration, they got to work. Yoi grabbed cleaning equipment as well and Yoi started to work on a separate part of the orphanage, so that whey they could do it quicker.

Yoi swept the floors, dusted the furniture, mopped the floors as well. He had quite the experience from cleaning up around his house. As his job came to a close, he said to Skadi, "Well, it was nice to see you again. I hope you and I one day can fight, as two equally strong shinobi."

WC: 108
TWC: 503/500

Guess I'm claiming with the old rules because we started before the new mission changes:
500 Ryo (3000 + 500 = 3500)
1 Bonus AP
497 wc to Hidden Mist, completing it previous WC here
6 wc to mastering (no handseals, less AP) Hidden Mist (6/500)

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 pm
Armed with all the cleaning equipment he could carry Skadi was about to begin with the first room on his side. Some dust and dirt was nothing the young Yuki couldn't handle. Spending most of his time at the hospital between the sick and elderly he was used to seeing some less appealing environments. No time to waste he grabbed a brush and started to clean the floor, making sure he didn't miss a single spot. Once he was finished cleaning the floor he would turn to the windows, Skadi would take a wet rag which he would use to swipe the fingerprints off of the windows. Last but not least the young Yuki would make the orphan's beds.

When he was finally done with everyone's room he would meet up with Yoi and see that he was done cleaning as well. They would return the cleaning equipment and inform the director that they were done cleaning the orphanage. Before he would leave Skadi made sure to stop by some of the orphans to say his goodbyes, promising them that he would come and visit them soon.

(Exit)
(TWC: 843)
Claims:
- 643 to finish Bull Rush C-Rank (previous progress here)
- Mission rewards (500 ryo, 1 AP)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:06 pm
Skadi approved.

Yoi, please link the thread where the other three words for Hidden Mist are coming from.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 pm
Added the link
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum