Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 12:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 4:46 amRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 12:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 9:29 amJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 9:20 amJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 pmShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Wed May 15, 2024 12:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Wed May 15, 2024 11:47 amSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 amSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Gazing Upon What Once Was - Page 2 Empty Re: Gazing Upon What Once Was

Thu May 30, 2019 4:58 pm
Max would listen to the wise counsel granted to him by his elder. He was doing his best and doing the best he could for the largest number of his people. It was just a shame that Jiro would have to now face this loss. Hopefully he will not choose to blame the young lord for his parents deaths. Only more pain and loss would come from such a thing.

"I do think that I am doing what is best, though I sometimes wonder if my inexperience and hopefulness makes me appear naive to others." Max was trying to spread a more positive outlook among his people, and he figured it was best to lead by example. That is why he tries his hardest to look for things that can restore the lost hope of Kumo, lifting spirits and bringing in the golden era. He tried his hardest to rule as a kind soul, though this world tries its hardest to sharpen even the softest of hearts. 

"I am sure, Kiseragi. You offer useful advise, and you treat me with respect not only as the Raikage but as a person. You are the first and only person I have offered this too, with exception to Kyson simply retaining his position." Max would add after the Jounin accepted, nodding lightly. "If there is anything you require for the position, please just bring it to my attention. Thank you for accepting. It means a lot to me. In this turbulent time I need people around me that I can trust, not only to direct Kumo on the right path but also to help keep me there as well." Max was entrusting a great deal in the Uchiha, as he worries each and every day that his steps will lead him down the same paths as those before him. This would be a lot of responsibility, but hopefully Kiseragi wouldn't regret this decision.

"I soon will be... undergoing a few changes. I need to fix my body before the enemy comes knocking on our door, otherwise I fear I won't be able to defend the village to my fullest." Max would look down, uncertainty in his mind. "I don't really know if what I intend to do will work... If it does, I feel like it would help..." His voice was shaky, full of uncertainty. If his transition into a puppet body had even the slightest mistake he could likely die.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 am
Kiseragi would give a small laugh for a moment as he thought about what Max had just said, knowing that many had been inexperienced before they had gotten the experience that made them greater," My friend we all are inexperienced in some things, but it is this inexperience that gives us light and passage unto a greater understanding. Hopefulness is good because it gives insight to a better future. People can take away your limbs and tongue, but the hopefulness that you can give to yourself and others? Is something no one can take from you. Cherish it as you would your own child or closest memory for it will steel you through the toughest of times," the encouragement he gave to his Kage was something, quite possibly he held deep within himself. He never truly took his own advice into consideration and yet after hearing it he would always come back to the same path," Even the sharpest of hearts can still be soft," the words were...conflicting. He could have been talking about himself and yet the words were pointed toward the male in front of him.

There was one other among the ranks of Kumo's anbu and the name wasn't too familiar but he would assume the two would meet in time. When the male had asked was there anything that was needed for the position the male had thought for a moment before finalizing a plan," I require very little. Just funds to make my Anbu attire and a pair of swords. I want to make sure that I am fully optimized to fight not only in the shadows of our village, but for the one I am sworn to protect as well," he knew what the male had meant in his word and yet he also knew his new duty. He would make sure that no harm came to his Kage and for those within the village that would want harm upon him, the blade of the Uchiha would find their mark. A small brow raised upon the male's face as he wondered what changes the male would be going through but he would be there waiting upon his return," Whether its good or bad will come from the results not the now, but I shall be here upon your return. Just do not lose your cheerfulness or your commitment to this village in your transformation alright?," He slowly stretched his hand out to the male, hoping he would return the gesture.

416 wc
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Mid thread claim

3541 toward MS

Using max stat discount so it becomes

6116/6000 for MS

116 toward Kamui: Left eye
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:36 pm
Approved
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:35 pm
Hope. It was something Max seemed to inspire in others, yet it was hard to truly quantify. He could see the renewed vigor and spark of life in the eyes of his people, and yet it still felt like there was so much to do before they were even close to fully realizing Kumo's collective dream of a better tomorrow. Kumo and its people were everything to the boy, the village finally ready to bloom into what Max knew it could be. He couldn't allow anything to disrupt such a thing, yet he feels as though things will only grow more difficult from here. It would seem as though Kiseragi was in tune with how Max felt, understanding it and reaffirming that things would be okay. 

Max would listen, nodding as Kiseragi spoke of what he would need to be properly equipped for his new position. Such would be no difficult task, as the Kumo treasury was vast and such a cost would barely impact their funds. "You can consider it done." The boy would say with a soft smile, one that helped show the joy he felt inside. This was a large step forward in his eyes as the Raikage. Such a thing brought him immense happiness. 

"I will do my best to not lose who I am, otherwise how would I help guide Kumo back to a golden era?" The boy would say with a light chuckle, though he was masking some of his fear. Was growing stronger really worth the risk of the procedure? On the one hand he could better protect Kumo, but on the other if it went wrong Kumo would again be without a leader. Well, he would just have to make sure he didn't die.

Max would also reach out his hand, meeting with Kiseragi's for a handshake. The boy had a lot on his mind, but hopefully his next inquiry would help ease his nerves. "So, any chance you want to tell me more stories about Kumo from before?" He would ask, hoping to hear more about the place he never really had a chance to experience fully. 

---Exit---

OoC: Based on how busy I am right now IRL, this would be a good stopping point. Kiseragi can tell Max stories about old Kumo "off screen" as they continue to befriend one another. 

TWC: To be determined
Claims: To be determined
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:26 am
There was an exchange of handshakes and smiles as Kiseragi took on his new role, and in all honesty it was something he wasn't expecting yet accepted with open arms. As their talking slowly came into its end, he offered a few more words of encouragement to the male before they had switched topics," Never lose sight of yourself or your goal. No matter the darkness. No matter the depth. These things will also show you back to what you truly desire," and on that note he began to think of a few interesting stories of the old days. One in particular stood out, the day that he had met his master and observed Kumo in a new light. As he sat upon the surface of the broken fountain he began to tell the story of the old days of their homeland with a simple smile," Well then let's begin from the beginning then," as the story always began, soon it would be adding another chapter to its never ending history.

[Exit]

171 words to Kamui Left eye
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:24 am
WC: 2450

Claims:
300 wc towards Human Puppetry (to turn self into puppet)
2150 wc towards Fuin Spec
24 ap
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum