Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shizuka Namikaze
Shizuka Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : TBA
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto)

Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:09 pm
Guren would be a bit embarrassed from his very big oversight. He hoped not to do it again, especially since the higher-ranking Kisaragi seemed to be quite a strict teacher due to his word choice. The Hyuuga was curious about what Jiro specialized in, but he probably missed the bandana man's explanation due to Guren's tardiness. Kiseragi would make it clear to the boys that he would send someone to find the apparently lost kid, which made the Hyuuga less guilty. It lifted Guren's spirit to some extent. He shouldn't be that worried since the mountains aren't that hard to climb up.

After that, the braided-haired man proposed a paper test for the two to try. The Chakra Nature test. Oh, how I yearned for you... Guren sardonically thought. While recalled traumatizing flashbacks of Kagami, his surrogate brother brutally training him to learn a new chakra nature, the Hyuuga would be somewhat grateful of Kagami. It was extremely harsh training, but, Guren couldn't deny the new things he learned. As Kiseragi threw them the papers, the teen caught it with his left hand that was dangling next to the side of his thigh, before transferring the other piece of paper to the right hand.  Guren suspected that Kiseragi would want to teach the boys some new element due to the nature of the test, but he wouldn't pry.

With a small smirk, the Hyuuga infused chakra into his left hand. The paper would let out a crackling yelp as it began to crinkle loudly, as if Lightning was being forced into it, proving that Lightning Release was the boy's affinity. Immediately next, the paper held on his left hand would turn damp, as if a sea of water washed the paper thoroughly. The smirk would cease, replaced with Guren's casual face. After Jiro announced his Chakra Nature, the boy would state his, 

"My affinity is Lightning Release, and I am decent in Water Release. I have started to learn Storm Release, but I can perform some jutsu of it."

If Kiseragi did teach the boys new elements, the Hyuuga hoped that he could learn Wind Release since he liked the element to some extent. He heard about some people being able to learn Ice Release if they used Wind and Water release, but he wasn't sure what clan it was. It would be highly unlikely if Guren could learn it, but a boy can dream.

WC: 418
TWC: 1121
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto)

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:52 pm
"So they both use Lightning as a primary element...Weird considering i've not known an Uchiha not to have Fire as their soul element. What a weird bunch this has turned out to be after all...," the male thought to himself for a moment as he hummed to himself due to the results of the paper test. There was only a single element he could teach the both of them, his other element they already knew and his own personal element...That would take time to trust most people with after all. After a small moment of silence he nodded now knowing what he was going to do with the both of them," So you both use this lands native element though it surprises me that one of you know it and not what is more common among your clan members. Seeing as it is a rather useful element to be had, I shall teach you both the element fire. Much like its counterpart lightning, Fire is something that burns brighter and harder. Lightning can singe and burn, but not like fire can. As you might know its weakness is to Water, but excels against Wind. Used in an offensive manner you can get results like a sea of fire, but used defensively you can create a wall of flame to impede your enemies. Observe," and if on cue he would begin to perform a series of hand seals. Horse. Tiger.

Kiseragi would inhale a significant amount of fire before arching back and the result would be a stream of fire that would travel twenty meters away from him. Of course after showing them the hand seals he would have turned so that his back was facing them and the flames were targeted in the air so that he did not burn the compound as well. Shortly after releasing the stream of fire, he performed the same hand seals and instead of a stream of fire, a fire ball would form and soar through the air before dispersing. Turning back to the two of them he would begin to explain to them the jutsu," That was a demonstration of the Great Fireball technique. A jutsu that was used among the Uchiha clan in the old days and a rite of passage for majority of the clan as well. In its more commonly known form, it is projected as a fireball, what i did last. In a more alternate, but advanced form you can produce a stream of fire. The fire is molded from the core of your stomach and slowly moves up, forming into source and strength. Once you release it?," to prove his point once more he would release a stream of fire into the air before quickly dispersing it," you achieve this result and effect. I want you two to first try to regulate your chakra into your core and then using that to make the element come to life. Once you feel like you have the grasp of it, do the hand seals I had shown you and try to complete the jutsu," he wasn't going to see if Jiro was going to use his Sharingan for this, but he figured the male was since their eyes were amazing at recording and producing jutsu that they had seen.

549 wc

TWC:2108

Mid thread claim:
2108 toward MS (2108/8000)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:36 am
Approved
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:13 am
Jiro’s eyes turned to Guren as he took his turn showing the group his elements. The crackle of paper was identical to his own, this clearly meant that Guren could use lightning, but for some reason the ninja held another paper and it started to become wet. Water and lightning. The Hyuuga would then explain his own elements. Lightning and water become storm release. “Is storm release your clans special element? I wonder what it looks like when used through the chakra paper.” When Jiro was in the academy he’d seen what the paper would do with the five basic elements, but he had never seen one used to test an advanced element. Would the paper crackle and turn wet? That is all he could think of with the name storm release.

When Kiseragi mentioned his surprise that one of them did not know their clan element, Jiro knew he was talking about him. The Uchiha were known for the strong connection to fire. “Yeah, I’m a bit weird I was told my body didn’t have a strong connection to fire. Luckily, I didn’t stay in the leaf village.” When Kiseragi said observe Jiro would activate his sharingan if it was about learning chakra natures something that could help to see how the element forms would be useful.

Jiro would watch as Kiseragi made the seals before turning his back and launching a stream of fire through the sky and then repeating the seals a ball of heat. One jutsu that has different effects is useful, no wonder this is a signature of the Uchiha. When their teacher gave them the go ahead Jiro would move chakra to his core, it didn’t feel warm like he thought it would. It just felt like energy. I’m not sure if this is right. The Uchiha would fly through the seals taught to him by Kiseragi and inhale deeply, but when he exhaled nothing was produced. This is embarrassing. He would think, he would use the seals once more. His eyes would change form into the red and black bio-hazard symbol they would look to Kiseragi and then Guren hoping to see the element once more.

The unique form his eyes took, drained energy like no other. He had only evolved his sharingan a couple of days ago. This level of the sharingan was rare. Produced by the intense sadness of losing a loved one. The mangekyo also came with an ability to drag him into another dimension something that Jiro would soon need when he went to Suna. With a deep breath Jiro would once more exhale and again nothing would happen. “Should the chakra feel warm, sensei? It just feels like I’m holding normal chakra.” Jiro did want to learn another element, but it didn’t have to be fire.

“Would it be okay if Guren taught me water element? As long as he is willing to anyway.” Jiro felt strange when Guren used his chakra to flow water into the paper, almost as if the element resonated with him. If allowed he would very much like to learn the element and possibly even a few techniques of the element. Unfortunately, this would take more out of Kiseragi’s lesson, but maybe with a taijutsu and weapon user they could move into close combat training. Though it was a hope it would be rude to cut Guren’s training short merely because Jiro was not proficient in fire element.   

WC: 575
TWC: 2238
Shizuka Namikaze
Shizuka Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 pm
Guren softly chuckled as Jiro asked him a question about Storm Release. "Nope, at least, not to my knowledge. I am from the Hyuuga clan," The teen eyes would turn pale as stretch marks formed on his eyes, creating the esteemed Byakugan of the Hyuuga clan as a form of correcting Jiro. A second after, he switched it off, easy enough for the bandana man to grasp what was happening. "I believe Storm Release is an element that anyone can learn if they have Lightning and Water Release. Though I'm not too sure if I can efficiently charge it into a piece of paper yet, I'll try it out." Guren said sheepishly, once more embarrassed at his lack of ability. Throwing two pieces of paper away, he would use another sheet of chakra paper before concentrating with all of his soul. Combine. Compress. Refine. He thought.

The warmth was felt across the paper, Guren reopening his eyes immediately. Lightning sizzled across the paper, yet upon a further glance, it didn't feel like Lightning. The color of sky blue instead of a dark blue hue was apparent, and the Lightning was wet, malleable. Its surface was merely water. Within a second, the substance enveloped the whole paper, before turning the ash. What the hell was that?

As Kiseragi was teaching the two about Fire Release, the Hyuuga felt weird. Since the day his Akari Complex was burnt to rubble and cinder, he hated fire. All Akaris were required to learn Fire Release, yet Guren could never grasp the feeling of burning things to crisps. It felt... unnatural. Ironically, he was considered unnatural for never learning Fire in the first place. While keeping an open mind, he couldn't shake that feeling off of him.

The Hyuuga paid attention to the handseals Kiseragi performed, and with the help of his Byakugan, he could analyze the specifics of the stream of fire the man spewed out. He would try to replicate the steps Kiseragi told them, trying to make the element come to life.

Nothing came out.

No catharsis of feeling an element, nor any form of nature transformation happening in the chakra he focused in his solar plexus. His Byakugan which was still active didn't help in the least bit. What am I doing wrong? With the corner of his vision, he saw a rather troubled Jiro, his eyes changed color and shape. "Jiro, what happened to your eyes?" Guren asked in bewilderment. Was this some sort of Kekkei Genkai? Or perhaps some sort of weird disease that was a result of Jiro using Fire Release? 

After discovering the answer, he would continue with his handseals, still to no avail. Guren huffed, he just wasn't attuned to it. It seemed Jiro was in the same boat as the Hyuuga, appearing to struggle the same amount as him.  A few seconds later, the bandana man asked Kiseragi about him learning Water Release.

Guren was fine with it, anything than trying to achieve something virtually impossible. If Kiseragi agreed to it, the Hyuuga would begin teaching Jiro.

WC: 512
TWC: 1633
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:11 pm
There was something to be said about the situation at hand as he watched the male use the paper to conduct his element through. The sight of seeing both elements intertwine and dance made a simple thought come into mind that he grabbed two pieces of paper for himself. The one on the left after he properly focused began to catch fire and turn to ash before his very eyes, while the right simply began to crackle with lightning before becoming that same ash. Pulling out one more sheet he pondered on something for a moment before sending his chakra into the paper. For a moment nothing would happen and he would simply wait in anticipation while keeping his focus on his students as well. After a few moments lightning and fire began to dance on the surface of the paper, sparks of green and white meeting in the middle before it crumbled to ash and dust. A small smile appeared on his face as he brought his hands together in a dusting motion and cleaned them off, his full attention being back on his students.

One would think that he would be fine with Hyuga's being about his company, but being around one often felt...weird for some reason. Not wanting to bring it up he looked at the eyes of the male for a moment before simply nodding and watching their display or lack thereof for the fire element. He almost expected the Hyuga to fail at this training, but watching Jiro, whose entire clan thrived on the aspect of Katon made him pause for a moment. The look on his face was masked with a deep urge to delve into the situation, but he knew better and thus he wouldn't. For a moment he thought his eyes had been playing tricks upon him, as he observed Jiro's eyes and after a single moment of processing he knew what it had been. The boy had unlocked what many had desired and thought of to be the clan's strongest doujutsu, the Mangekyou Sharingan. To Kiseragi it was a secret he might have been able to obtain one day, but for the moment he wouldn't answer the Hyuga on the subject.

Clearing his throat for a moment, he would look to Jiro first to answer his question while also sharing some insight to his predicament," It should feel as if you are warm all over. If you've ever been around an open fire you know that it is hot, as fire should be, almost flickering. If you cannot muster it then your inner chakra may not be suited for such an element. Such a shame honestly, but we all have our own paths don't we?," for a moment he would ponder on divulging a secret that only a few knew about him. After a moment or two of debating he turned to Jiro for a moment specifically, the amber in his eyes slowly changing shade into red as the three tomoe state began to form in his eyes," While you may not be able to properly form our clans ancestral element, you seem to be able to manifest its more potent form in other ways," as he finished his eyes would once again return to their amber state before shrugging.

"Go ahead and teach him the Water element. It'll be interesting to see what you can come up with. Maybe i'll teach the both of you a few lightning jutsu afterward if you can successfully learn what your peer is about to teach you," at that moment he merely sat down cross-legged and watched the two interact with one another. While this was going on he slowly charged his body with Plasma release chakra, causing green sparks to fly from his body occasionally to try and focus it into a central point.

641 wc
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:51 pm
It would seem the combination element could be discharged into the paper and it came with its own odd and unique effect. “Interesting, the paper holds both elements separately before the effect is combined into a new one.” I wonder if that is due to a lack of skill with the element, Guren did say he was not a water release expert.” It seemed Kiseragi had something he wished to test after seeing the demonstration. A piece of paper in both hands he sent an electrical current to one, before burning the other with fire. Both were turned to ash and soaring through the air within seconds. The man then pulled out another piece of paper.

“Are you going to fuse lighting and fire?” The Uchiha would ask the answer to his question evident when the ninja sent fire and lightning into the paper, where it met something different formed. A similar reaction, perhaps the paper detects the combining elements before the product of the elements. “I wonder why the paper doesn’t immediately fuse the two. Maybe it is the nature of the advanced element or even how the element is formed. Lava for instance if you fused the two and shot lava from your body opposed to melting an already existing rock down.” He would have to study the phenomenon deeper another time.

Asking what wrong with my eyes, thats rude. Jiro watched Guren activate his byakugan and veins were ready to burst from this guys forehead, yet the Uchiha didn’t say a word. “My sharingan evolved into a unique pattern with its own abilities, the sight is beyond that of the three tomoe state but I can’t keep it up long. I was hoping this would aid me in using fire, somehow but the eye only detects and sees chakra without knowledge of what kind or element.”

When Kiseragi began saying he just may not possess fire, there was a pause before them man’s eyes turned red and their sharingan met one another’s. The chuunin would divert his gaze immediately. I know the rules, I don’t want to get beat up. The jounin mentioned that even though Jiro couldn’t use fire the clan’s higher level abilities had shown themself in other ways. “The raikage wanted to know about Maku and Youka’s unique sharingan, I didn’t know it existed until he told me. After that it was simply emotion.” Jiro wouldn’t go into further detail if the jounin asked he would, but the emotions that caused the evolution he didn’t wish to go into.

With permission Jiro was ready to learn the water element, he would hold a piece of paper within his hands and be ready for the instruction Guren was going to give. The sharingan would return to its three tomoe state as he prepared to learn the new element. Water was a very versatile element there was much utility within the stuff, something the chuunin greatly enjoyed in his deployment of jutsu.

WC: 496
TWC: 2734
Shizuka Namikaze
Shizuka Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:14 pm
"Then let's get started." Guren would be delighted to hear Kisaragi's affirmation to let the Hyuuga teach Jiro Water Release. A metaphorical ton of weight was lifted off of him, but distinct marks were still there. This would be his first time teaching someone something new, so it was a new experience for the boy. What if I mess up with the explanation or something? That'd be SUPER awkward. Guren was nervous as his hands were sweating bullets, softly gulping as well. There would be no room for error now if he were to present a good representation of himself.

"You should get more chakra papers, Jiro. After you're done with that, sit on the ground so we can begin our training." The Hyuuga sat down crisscrossed whilst holding a clear piece of chakra paper. When Jiro finished his preparations, Guren would begin after motioning the bandana man to sit in front of him. I have a feeling this guy will do a great job, he seems to be attuned to Water Release. Guren pondered for a short moment. 

Outstretching his right arm while holding a piece of chakra paper with his right hand, out enough for Jiro to see clearly, Guren emitted a surge of chakra through the paper. The paper's white color turned into shining blue for a moment before reverting back to white. Drip. Drip. Drip. The methodical sound of raindrops softly dribbled out of the paper. The paper was wobbly and grew damp, almost tearing up if Guren moved it.

"Water is the element of change, a steadfast element for adaptable people. You'll never know where it'll take you for a ride. Unlike Lightning Release, do not try to control it, let it control you. A tip that I've learned is when you infuse chakra into the paper, try not to force it to infuse, rather, imagine a surging wave, and let that cloud your mind. You only need a little bit of chakra to unleash Water Release, so it can work on its own." Guren would explain in a soothing tone, trying not to overwhelm Jiro with too much information. 

After explaining, the Hyuuga would cross his arms, discarding the chakra paper, studying Jiro's movements. He was interested in which route the water would take him. 

WC: 381
WC: 2044
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 am
The young Jounin spent some time watching the two as they conversed and trained one another, at least happy to see the shinobi learning among each other instead of just relying on the norm to get stronger. As the male sat crackling with green and white energy he couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment within himself at the mastery of this new element and for sure he was going to complete his training on it, but that would come at another time. While the two decided to continue their session he would stand and begin to roll his shoulders," You two can continue with your lesson and when you are done you may go home. We can convene at a later time to continue training if you'd like,"and with that he would go toward the main compound but not out of ear or eyesight range of the two less they choose to wander around to areas they shouldn't be in.

Exit

804 wc

334 towardthis finishing it off
470 toward Split Second (470/1125)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:24 pm
Jiro would take a seat on the ground as instructed, Guren would produce more of the chakra papers holding them in his hand as he gave a detailed explanation on the differences between lightning and water release. Don’t control it let it control you. Holding a paper Jiro would relax his approach to lightning was to tense up and force it out. This was water however and given the explanation was different. Let it flow. He would think channeling his chakra into his arm and into the paper. Jiro’s fingertips began to cool as the paper began to drip liquid onto his arm. “It worked.” 

Jiro would pick up another paper doing the same thing this time without closing his eyes. It produced the same effect and this time he could see the process behind how the chakra flowed. Incredible. “Thank you Guren, I will be sure to use this in the future.” 

It seemed their meeting was coming to a close as Kiseragi stretched his shoulders and said once they were finished training the two could go home. The jounin walked toward the compound, but he didn’t go far Jiro’s sharingan could still see a large source of chakra in the distance. “I’m going to run by Sugimoto’s house to see if he made it back safely.” He would say to Guren before making his exit the same way the ninja had entered.

It was a long way down and a farther way back to the village, Jiro would have to be careful not to fall. He had to check on his comrade when he made it back and the sun will have already set, but the chuunin had to make sure the kid was still alive.

WC: 288
TWC: 3022
Claims: 15 stats, Kiseragi and Guren's chakra signature, 1000 wc toward water release was taught by Guren. 500 wc Hidden Mist Technique, 1000 wc Water Clone Jutsu, 500 wc toward Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum