Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto) Empty The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto)

Tue May 07, 2019 1:03 am
Within the mountains sat a particular and rather well kept compound that had been owned by a shadow of the past. The Ametsuchi family had once called this place home and now, the Kumogakure Jounin known only as Kiseragi had made his sanctuary and training grounds. The ground and rocks in which this place had been buried held many memories and secrets that were untouched by the defiled filth that had been Youka and his regime and it was in the memory of both Kurisu and Misaki that he kept this place as such. It was here that he sat in the middle of the courtyard filled with training dummies and statues in solitude from any other person. To his left and right were the wolves that he had always found himself with and it was in their guidance that he found this place once more. Mist poured into the courtyard from the mountains that had surrounded the place, and in this filled the ground and sky with its watery embrace.

The cool temperature calmed his body and mind as he took in a deep breath and remembered that today was the day he would be meeting with the two he was supposedly going to train for the future of their village. Another Uchiha and one whom he didn't know, but in all honesty both were unfamiliar to him. At this point he began to drift into a state of controlled unconsciousness to allow his sense to stretch far beyond him, allowing the mind to take over and begin its expansion. When the two ninja began their arrival into the courtyard, his eyes would open slowly as he stood but he didn't quite look to them yet," I welcome you two into one of the few structures left from the old days before Youka...before the defilement. My name is Kiseragi Onomori, and per recommendation by our new Raikage, I have been tasked to train you both and better you for the future of our village. If you two could give me an area of expertise you both hold or want to expand on we can begin from there, or if you have any questions then please ask them as well," he wasn't...broken in to the whole being a sensei again ordeal, but through this he could hopefully get back on track and in the process build back what all he had lost.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto) Empty Re: The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto)

Sat May 11, 2019 9:49 pm
This is a bit out of the way for some training. The chuunin of Kumo would think as he reached high into the mountains the mist making seeing difficult without his sharingan. The wind blew the flaps of his jacket whipping them up and at times threatening to launch him off the mountain. The village of Kumo was far from this area a nice place to build a hideout if one were looking.

There is supposed to be a compound around here. Jiro would look around with his eyes, but the lack of signs made finding the place quite difficult. The man would continue his journey upward, he was on the east side of the mountain as the instructions specified. Though they weren’t exact coordinates and Jiro could only see so much of the east side of an entire mountain.

After hours of searching Jiro arrived at the compound hidden inside the mountain a small path leading to its entrance. The place seemed rather uninhabited. Jiro could see a few sources of chakra in the distance. That had to be who he was looking for. Jiro’s eyes would return to normal as he made his approach. His new teacher took little time in introducing himself, but he also mentioned Youka and his defilement. Not a fan of the old raikage. His methods were odd, but his techniques had certain qualities one could find  desirable. Jiro was actually hoping to replicate some of the formers techniques. On reputation alone the previous raikage now known as Youka held back the attacks of other villages.

“I am Jiro.” The chuunin would say driving his thumb into his chest. “I can use space and time ninjutsu, along with genjutsu.” He didn’t know what Kiseragi had access to. So, it was difficult to ask what he would like to expand upon though there were things every jounin knew that Jiro could learn. “I’d like to learn more space and time ninjutsu along with how to hide my presence.” There was more Jiro would like to study, but for the moment hopefully it was enough. If Max had chosen Kiseragi as their teacher it wasn’t hard to imagine that the man specialized in one or two of their areas. So a fuinjutsu user with space and time jutsu or genjutsu. Jiro was ready to get started, but Sugimoto had yet to arrive. Jiro hadn’t seen the boy, but he hoped the ninja hadn’t gotten lost. He would go looking if he didn’t arrive soon.

WC: 418
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto) Empty Re: The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto)

Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 pm
Only one of them. Well that was going to be a little weird since there would be only one to train, but none the less one was better than nothing. The young Uchiha went on to introducing himself which wasn't needed but formal which he had liked. He had only met a few Uchiha outside of himself and even then many didn't suspect him to be one given his surname. Turning toward the male he would give a small smile as he listened to what he could use and what he wanted to learn as time went on. One would definitely be doable since he had known something about Space-Time, but not enough to fully train someone in it. Kiseragi tapped his chin as he pondered on something for a moment and then began to speak," Since our other is late we will go ahead and begin, he can join when he arrives. My areas of expertise lie in the art of Weaponry, Ninjutsu and Space-Time ninjutsu as well. While my usage with the latter is more of an experiment than anything else, it has been proven useful in a few situations. With that being said what do you hope to gain from today and the future?," the question was simple and to the point, yet held a plethora of meanings behind it.

While the boy had pondered and at some point answered the question, he had rested his hand on the hilt of the sword as he extended his senses beyond the compound and into the mountains themselves. He wasn't trying to find anyone per se but he was trying to pinpoint exactly the other would have been. The route here was pretty jarring and if one had not been this deep into the mountains they would definitely get lost, but with that he probably should've put up a a sign or two. Thinking on that he simply shook his head in thought while paying attention to Jiro.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2019 12:21 am
A nervous tick of some sort? The Uchiha would think as Kiseragi tapped his chin before speaking. Once, the jounin spoke Jiro wondered how much benefit the jounin could be to Sugimoto. He only shared a single trait with Jiro in space / time ninjutsu and the man was admittedly a dabbler of the jutsu type. There was still value to be gained in that. What the jounin had to teach would likely be lost mostly on Sugimoto, though there were many things the genin could add to his arsenal that wouldn’t be signature attacks. For example things even Jiro could teach like weak genjutsu or things like spirit gun and chakra sensory.

What do I hope to gain from today and the future? A loaded question, the two weren’t even necessarily related. How far into the future was the chuunin willing to delve, to answer this question. “An expanded arsenal wouldn’t hurt. I have an upcoming trip soon, stealth will be a necessity. Close quarters is a weakness for me, so some training wouldn’t hurt.”

The future, what do I want for the future? There was much to think about would he want to stay in Kumo or retire to somewhere peaceful and far away to settle down with a pretty lady. A house with a farm, a dog, some kids. Just a normal place away from all this madness. The madness though it was compelling, it offered power if he walked the right lines. A power to cause fear and despair whenever his name was spoken. A name recognized by all, he could simply take what he wanted. That madness, this sickenly sweet rot. Once, infected it could fester and spread and it sure had begun to wrap up the Uchiha’s mind. The man’s face remained unchanged on the outside though his mind twisted with excitement for the future.

“I want power, a power that makes me safe. Along with those I care about. Being alone isn’t my thing.” If that power made him evil, he wouldn’t mind it. Sometimes a sacrifice had to be made, but sometimes that sacrifice of becoming evil only drew the resentment of those you tried to protect. That was the line somewhere between acceptable and vile. The temptation was strong, but he had to remain focused on not pushing people away and rather draw them in. “I guess, I just want to belong.”

WC: 400
TWC: 818
Shizuka Namikaze
Shizuka Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : TBA
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue May 21, 2019 4:45 pm
Dammit, I'm late. The Hyuuga thought in irritably while his tannish hands covered in leather gloves reached high for the nearest ledge up to the mountain. The odor of cold wind nearly froze Guren's nostrils off along with threatening to knock his average-sized teenage body off to an untimely death. His fingers no longer emitted natural heat, replaced with a glacial sensation.  Guren overslept today, a recurring habit that he could never get rid of. Upon reading his mail, he received a letter, detailing that he was supposed to meet up with two other people. Of course, he didn't know them, so the Hyuuga was going in blind...and late. 

He was almost there.

With two more well-timed grunts and ledge grabbing, Guren pulled himself up to the mountain. It had been nearly two hours, and he deserved a long break from exercise. While dusting himself off with his hands, he quickly scanned the mountain clearing without the use of his Byakugan due to his naturally gifted eyesight. It left clues of some sort of compound, yet there were barely any audible sounds. As his emerald eyes shifted to the far right, he noticed a man with braided black hair and another one who was in the middle of speaking. He adorned a black bandana on the top of his head. 

"Bingo." He muttered while walking towards the pair. As the man with the black bandana, concluded his statement, Guren halted, before giving the pair his attention. "Sorry for taking such a long time. I overslept." He said plainly. Yes, there wasn't an excuse, but Guren is an honest person and will stay true to such.

If there were no interruptions, he would assume his position 1 meter left to the man with the bandana, parallel to him.

WC: 297
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue May 21, 2019 8:02 pm
Listening intently and rather carefully, Kiseragi waited until the male had been done talking in his completion to actually make a response. It was sort of generic in the sense that you'd get it from most questions like that and yet he offered a little more to it as well," It is nothing wrong with wanting to expand your horizons and knowing what you lack is definitely an indication of growing in some parts. As with the close combat situation I can teach you a few things to help mitigate that though if you are going on a path that uses space and time, it might just benefit you more. If you can displace or stop an attack before it even reaches you that puts you at an considerable advantage. Though as someone who uses close combat along with ninjutsu and space time I will warn you there are some that can blend other and often more dangerous techniques into their arts. Though I suspect you won't have an issue with that should you continue training," speaking like an actual teacher? Things certainly were different this time around.

Kiseragi had been thinking over this for a while when it came to how exactly he could commence this training regiment and only one thing came to mind when he did. The act of simply going through what the male did and did not know would help when it came to building up his knowledge and the knowledge of the the teacher as well. In his response about wanting power, the males hand lifted from his hilt and pulled out a rusted coin and showed him," That is good and all but keep in mind that good intentions can go bad when it comes to power. With the power to keep those you cherish safe sometimes it can be perverted into a desire to do more and more until you cross a fine line. An equal amount... I guess would be a fair example. You're a little different than the others of your clan that i've had the pleasure and displeasure of meeting," though as if on cue his chakra enhanced senses caught someone getting closer to them.

At first he thought it had been Sugimoto, but when he eyes caught sight of someone that didn't bother to use the entrance he threw the coin at them and sighed," Someone who doesn't use gates and is late is someone that usually gets thrown off a cliff. Name? And what are you proficient in?," being late was something his master didn't tolerate and it could only be assumed that the trait passed down to his student as well. Tapping his hilt he would wait for the male to respond to his questions before going further.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2019 9:15 pm
Kisergagi offered up some advice for his student. That people that could blend their techniques efficiently are dangerous. It made sense, one who could blend long range with short range could be dangerous. Jiro would take it under advisement to learn how to blend his own techniques in the future. Possibly a genjutsu, with a hidden portal attacked to it. Though genjutsu that affected ones sight were far too common. A thought for later, there were other things to focus upon.

Kiseragi pulled his hand away from his blade and reached into his pocket and produced a rusted coin. Power corrupts. The advice was a bit cliche, but its proof could be found. Youka’s power likely went beyond his own control and that was how Kumo came to be. I’m only slightly different, well that sucks. He would think hearing the sound of steps coming from behind him. The voice that spoke however was not Sugimoto’s who the pair had expected.

Jiro’s teacher was clearly displeased as his arm raised and a coin was thrown hard at the unknown man. With his jacket still flapping from the wind Jiro would turn slightly to see the man who had come. Kiseragi was already reprimanding the guy for not using the entrance and being late. He won’t throw him off the cliff. It would be funny to see, but there was no way he would do such a thing for such a minor inconvenience.

Remaining silent the chuunin would wait for the person to introduce themselves. The letter didn’t mention this guy and he was quite far from the village to be here by chance. This stranger must have been looking for this place to find it, there was no other reason to be this high up into the mountains. Kiseragi was ready to train the guy, so he had to at least be familiar to the jounin.

Once, the unknown spoke his name and abilities. Jiro would once more say his name. “Jiro.” He would say looking at the man. “You didn’t happen to see a blonde kid who can’t match socks or clothes for that matter did you?” Hopefully, this guy had received the letter by mistake and Sugimoto was safe in the village. “Master Kiseragi could I look around the mountain for our missing member? I don’t like the idea of him being alone on the mountain.” If given the okay Jiro would activate his sharingan and begin his search by the entrance, he wouldn’t go far surveying the whole mountain would be impossible. Perhaps he wouldn’t need to go at all if Guren had any information.

WC: 438
TWC: 1256
Shizuka Namikaze
Shizuka Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : TBA
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Thu May 23, 2019 7:51 pm
Placing his hands in his trouser's pockets, Guren listened to the braided-haired man, it was common courtesy to be listening to your higher-ups, especially since the man emitted a calm, yet powerful Chakra that was far greater than Guren's, even if the teen activated his Byakugan. Judging by the man's expression, he was annoyed at the teen's lateness, which was understood clearly. However, something confused Guren, What do you mean gates? I didn't see any. He thought, cautious not to form a muddled expression on his face. Then again, there was a possibility that there are indeed gates in the mountain clearing. With a quick shift of his eyes, he scanned the area once more without the need to twist his body around... There was indeed gates in the mountain. Guren was simply far too careless to notice the oversight. He mentally noted for next time. After assuming his position, Guren would respond with the same voice he did earlier, albeit with more pride,

"I am Guren Hyakuya," The Hyuuga would move his right arm to be put flat on his chest, "I am proficient in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu." He used as little information as possible since he didn't want to bore the man to death with ramblings that would take a few minutes to explain. With that, the bandana man would introduce himself to the teen. His name was Jiro. Jiro is a name that Guren hadn't heard in his life, so the boy would be eager to note the name. At least it wasn't some overused name like Haruto. "Nice to meet you, Jiro." 

Jiro then proceeded to ask the Hyuuga about some blonde hair kid. The teen has met a lot of blonds in his life, hell, most of the people in the Akari compound were, in fact, blond. He couldn't remember half of the people he's seen in his life, and that blond could have been one of them. Even if, he would always have that bugging feeling around his head, telling that he forgot about someone and something, yet he didn't have that feeling today. "Nope, haven't seen him around." He concluded. After Jiro asked braided hair man, now known as Kisaragi, Guren would try to help Jiro.

"May I go with Jiro as well, sir?" If Kiseragi said yes, then the Hyuuga would follow the bandana man, his Byakugan active as soon as the higher-up gave them the green light.

WC: 406
TWC: 703
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun May 26, 2019 12:31 am
One thing was clear about the purple haired male and that was he didn't like tardiness. As he looked at the male for a moment he could see the look of confusion, presumably by his earlier statement of using the gates. Pointing just behind the two there would indeed be a pair of gates as he sighed," You're in a compound for crying out loud. If you had used the stairs like a normal person you would have known this. Then again I don't expect someone that has probably never traversed these parts to know what all is in the mountains. That being said you get a pass on that, but if you do it again? I'll more than likely punish you for it, and as I was taught punishment is often harsh," with that being said he listened to the male introduce himself and what he was good in. It was a weird mix and he knew that his master was also proficient in the two but they were nowhere near his proficiency in Fuuinjutsu. Knowing what they were good in meant he could teach them something, but for now he would try and figure out where the other child was.

" I'll have someone go and look for him. For now i'll have you two do the paper test so I can see what elements you have. I'd ask you but I really don't want to go through the whole talk about it," as if on cue he would throw the two of them a set of papers for that sole reason. If the two had a rebuttal or disagreed with his decision he would shake his head and respond," The people I know can traverse these mountains faster than you and with greater clarity. Besides you are here to train not find a wayward shinobi. With that in mind channel your chakra into that paper while I send a search party out," and if on cue he would begin to whistle and after a minute or two isolated howls could be heard echoing from the mountains. With that being taken care of he would wait to see what the two had as their elements.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2019 9:45 pm
Guren would surely find more use in Kiseragi’s teachings than Sugimoto could. A ninjutsu user with taijutsu, the jounin was similar though weaponry didn’t directly translate to fighting with ones fists. Unless, they were brass knuckles or something, but then why really use a weapon. A ninja’s trained body could be just as strong with enough training or jutsu.

Jiro was a bit worried that the other ninja had not noticed him traversing the mountain. While he said he had seen a lot of blonde people in his life, this one would be easy enough to identify. He looks like he is five and dressed himself, also I don’t know he would be one of four people randomly traversing this mountain. He wouldn’t say a thing though as Kiseragi began to talk of the stairs leading into the compound. There are stairs somewhere noted. Luckily, Jiro had come from the right direction, otherwise he would have heard this conversation twice. It was good to know that there was an easier path here than the one he had took.

Even though their jounin instructor denied them the chance to look personally it was good enough for Jiro that the man had someone or something out looking for Sugimoto. Jiro would catch the paper in his hand before it reached his face. He would remove a piece from the pile and channel chakra into the stuff. It would spark and produce smoke as it fried within his hands. The rest of the papers in his other hand would remain unaffected. “I only possess the lightning element at this moment, so one is enough for me.” This test is a bit awkward, we could have just said our elements. But, I am guessing our training will consist of learning new ones. I am a fan of this. Jiro wouldn’t ask questions yet, it was the time to watch and listen. If he needed help he would ask.

Jiro’s hope was that Kiseragi knew the fire element, it was a big part of Uchiha culture. Learning things of his other clansmen wouldn’t hurt. Unless, he was to be challenged to an Agni Kai. He would just refuse anyway, that was only the way of the Leaf Uchiha clan or as the Suna Uchiha called them the head family. Who had gone missing, it was questionable if the Leaf even still held the tradition or if it died out among other things.

WC: 407
TWC: 1663
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum